[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic semi-related Trying to find a really weird old picture that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: small.jpg (49KB, 400x413px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
49KB, 400x413px
Pic semi-related

Trying to find a really weird old picture that I found on some random site in I want to say 2006ish.

It was this evil looking alien relic statue, black stone, almost like the bust of an alien head.
I have fucking scoured the internet since trying to find this. It didn't look evil in the sense of "lol creepy"; it penetrated my soul.
It was on some random site that had a bunch of curio type shit on it with a name like "mr something or other's hall of the weird". It was a user submitted image, and there was some commentary on it and how they should just get rid of it.

I don't come to 4chan often, but I figured /x/ would be a good place to ask.

Thanks.
>>
>>18753545
Wow, that looks really weird. African maybe? I have no idea where it would be now. Maybe a private collection.
>>
Sorry - I should have been more clear. Pic is not related at all to the post...it's just the closest thing I've found to what I'm looking for, and it's not even close at all.
>>
>>18753551
I'm just curious about this. What would you say the statue looked like? What culture did it more closely resemble? I'd love to help you out, but this is kind of needed information.
>>
>>18753556
Cuck
>>
>>18753561
I'm anything but a cuck. Sorry.
>>
>>18753556
fuuuck I wish I had an anthropology education lol. I have no idea, to be honest. I was kind of hoping someone in /x/ would have a giant "weird alien picture" directory and just go "oh you mean this?" haha stupid of me.

It was black, looked about a foot tall, and it was a bust of an alien head. The most striking feature that I remember that sticks out in my mind is that it's eyes were HUGE, took up like 80% of it's head.

If it helps, in the picture it was sitting on a coffee table, dude got it at a flea market or something.
>>
File: Wondjina-Rock-Art-1024x682.jpg (225KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Wondjina-Rock-Art-1024x682.jpg
225KB, 1024x682px
>>18753570
Like this?
>>
>>18753586

not remotely close.
>>
File: african-space-program.jpg (178KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
african-space-program.jpg
178KB, 500x356px
>>18753586
Something else that might be close to what you're looking for.
>>
>>18753598

still not even close. i appreciate you trying to help, but these pictures aren't even matching the description i gave.
>>
tiki statue?
>>
File: sumerartgray.jpg (14KB, 293x353px) Image search: [Google]
sumerartgray.jpg
14KB, 293x353px
>>
Probably polynesian.
>>
draw a picture of it, hard to find with description alone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.