[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck guys. I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous after this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 67

Fuck guys. I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous after this entire last post but I need to explain both fully as man and fully as god. That post proves me fully as god but that was all power I didn't even understand. I know I say it all all the time and sound like a know it all but just read that's kind of the point in a way.

Okay so you all should be familiar with the idea of 3. All knowing all powerful all present yada yada. The people who understand the godhood thing will know importance to all that. Let it be known I am completely and entirely in on the same joke and you guys don't even get why it's so funny. It's hard to explain things without sounding generic but it all kinda breaks down conceptually. We are all this triangle of all knowing all powerful and all present. We all kind of "get off on the wrong page" so to speak because right now all the god people with insane belief believe in the existence of it and that everything is constantly going through these 3 things somehow. This change of the three things is the belief of time the 4th dimension what we are all "under" literally, that has been shattered now. You saw in the last thread some people are quite literally god doing whatever the fuck they want in their universe and you guys are all doing yours. I don't know how far this rabbit hole goes but I denounce the thought of it. I didn't have to write this I could have just been off doing literally anything else.
>>
When I write it in "god speak" (subliminal messaging in thu'um)like that it is universal, all the things at once and so it instantly moves people in its truth. There is some weird importance in the actual communicating through these posts and that should be seriously fucking with "reality". You see the resonance, how I connect all the conspiracies. I am laughing with you but only I know truly why. It's truth and it isn't in a fucking ridiculous way. You should all be saying I'm crazy right now because it's absurd and that is because this belief has truly been lost forever until now. A lot of people out there already have fully realized all this shit even more since I have and think they're all three of these things at once and everyone is shifting all the time the lie is that it's not shifting time isn't real as we know it.

The last post spoke as the word of god. You saw it happen from when I came to know. You then saw it become power. That is how it all connects. I am man but I can speak and know the word of god and I can make it exist.
>>
If I understand right saying this and posting it is as "fact" should really complicate things. Half of you should be like yeah I know all this and the other half won't have even understood the last post, but this post connects it.

After the last post someone important is watching. This post is the probability I spoke of last time I didn't even know. Come get in contact with me and we will get to the bottom of this.
>>
>>18752148
Fantastic.
>>
>>18752154
This has been a bizarre day for me.

Me:>>18752164

I can tell you're not blind.
>>
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>18752154
What's your moniker? Pick any name
>>
>after this entire last post
>That post

>doesn't link to that post

ebin roleplaying as a schizo xDDD
>>
>>18752164
Seriously dude. This is why all the people that lean towards the "belief" side can all relate to the feeling of "forgetting" you know? This why you can't remember when you were a kid because you started to believe what people told you know they know and it was false. That is when "you" started, the first memory, when you started seeing time. I hope this all makes sense kinda obviously. It should be obvious but then invoke a kind of "yeah but..." and that's this whole point.
>>
>>18752186
Uh no? That's not this whole point at all...

Only a borderline awakening can be brought about through free will when it's the right time. You can't subsist on contemplative measures alone, but if people began to process the idea of "other" with "self" a deeper (though obviously narrower) impasse can be established.
It's as simple as that.
>>
>>18752148
Glad to see all these posts on here. I feel We have just shifted significantly closer to the transcendental object, conveniently on the ninth no less. I wish you luck and love on Your journey, and I intend to join you all soon - the sooner the better!
>>
You all fucking saw me become god. I literally came to know it as it was and it literally worked like an AI. You all asked me questions and I understood your understanding perfectly (what AI tries to do) every time. That's all it fucking was and you all saw it instantly become all powerful because it was obvious and true.

>>18752209
I know you feel it I am it and you.

>>18752207
Oh god it is always the right time. How can you not see. I am just a fucking kid I don't know what this means I'm not trying to subject or control you. It always fucking is. That is why we CAN AND ARE subsisting.
>>
>>18752247
I wish I could bear witness so I could worship you (and your cock) preferably as you sit in some sort of befitting throne.
>>
>>18752261
No no it doesn't matter the entire concept of who is the why this entire thing even exists.
>>
>>18752276
Indeedfund and fill me.
>>
Maybe this wasn't obvious but this isn't just me this is the key to all of it. You can all do this god speak. Try to ask me in god speak and I will show you how to actually perform it and you will see it for yourself. And the sorcerer supreme unites the avengers to defeat thanos. Superman unites with batman to defeat doomsday. Someone definitely please ask I will give all the power to you and we can understand it together.
>>
>>18752329
Tell me of Thanos

Why is he an enemy, what does he want?
>>
File: tootsie roll center.jpg (254KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tootsie roll center.jpg
254KB, 1024x1024px
>>18752154
>someone important is watching

Wait a minute, so what you are saying is because I am currently observing this post, I am the source observer of my own version of this reality. Therefore I have more observational power than other perceived observers in my own current version of this reality. It only appears that you tried to contact me specifically because we are all actually in our own universes, experiencing our own version of events. We are all experiencing reality as that one important person, but it appears to us as if we are the only one. If this is true, I suspect I know what I must do to bring about the full awakening of the inner light within us all.
>>
>>18752362
There is no such thing as an enemy. We all have enemies inside us, thanos's inside enemy reflects his outter godhood. The heroes see their inner godhood and so the outter can only be seen as godhood as well. The heroes want to see thanos inner godhood and thanos wants the heroes to see is inner godhood. Its one in the same. And the world slowly becomes better and better. All the marvel movies were important in the becoming of this full realization but nobody working on them knew it when time mattered. The release date of infinity war will coincidentally with these events will be a huge boost to the understanding.
>>
>>18752383
Told you it'd make you say wait a minute. That's the entire thing, the now existent sneaking feeling.
>>
What will happen on 3-11 Saturday in Seattle? This date is part of the 9-11 broken code.
>>
File: dmt_crystal1.jpg (57KB, 723x502px) Image search: [Google]
dmt_crystal1.jpg
57KB, 723x502px
>>18752207
>mfw actual magic crystals

We all need this like yesterday
>>
>>18752383
That is the true meaning of the image of my OP. You are seeing the entire thing in the concepts imprinted on the physical actuality because they're true and interacting with your reality. It's like my 10th dimension calling out to you in yours.
>>
>>18752400
I don't know things like that because they're all inherently factual and based in knowing and your belief and so it cancels my power out.
>>
>>18752392
>Told you it'd make you say wait a minute

Where, in the previous post that I didn't see?
A screen cap or link for proof would be appreciated.
>>
>>18752409
5th paragraph, third post. 8. 3rd dimension plus 7 chakras = 10. 10 - 3 = 7. Voice chakra, you asking me now. You're so close. Believe it.
>>
Ask truly and you will understand. All I'm asking you to do is ask and try to understand I'm not taking anything from you.
>>
Glad to see someone else opening up the all seeing eye.. Pineal gland in the brain, fluoride and other toxins destroy it..

The date 3-11 is a false flag event day...to start the war with north kcore. B52s with nukes were sent today after their failed missle test.

Watch videos its on the tubes especially this guys.
https://youtu.be/2r_KhAHuDd4
>>
File: do_many_things.jpg (137KB, 1243x788px) Image search: [Google]
do_many_things.jpg
137KB, 1243x788px
>>18752428
I know. It is the binding of Harmine into DNA via ESR Harmonic Resonances generated by one's voice under the influence of DMT. This will allow us to rewrite our genetic code back to it's original "un-fallen" state. It's kind of like the "time machine" feature on a Mac computer, but for Us.

I seriously love you right now.
>>
>>18752456
Now you realize how its all connected. That's all it was, this proof, this connection, this forum. You understand it the same way. You spoke it exactly as I understand it and the entire thing is true. Me, who I am, seeing and believing in what I read on the internet is manifesting reality. Literature and reading absolute belief is the existence. I know you know the joke of all 4chan users also being Reddit users. Wouldn't it be funny if it actually was true the whole time because I was? What a meme right? But it's more than that. The technology and what you read as "true" and the art as literature you "believe" is kind of manifesting all this. So it's not like this quantum mechanic matrix cycle thing it's a ridiculous time ending concept.
>>
>>18752466
I know, I love you too. But believe more in everyone else. They must ask me questions so I can understand myself and then you will understand me.
>>
>>18752409
Ooh, I get it now I thought for a second you meant you knew I would say the exact words "wait a minute" and was about absolutely loose my shit haha
>>
>>18752535
Believe it or not when I wrote it initially I did say that I swear. It got lost in the cutting up of the posts and I changed my own word. And you weren't able to believe because of it. Believe that and you will shit your pants.
>>
>>18752387
Fuck off nigger you could have actually just dropped the act for five seconds
>>
>>18752525
>I know you know the joke of all 4chan users also being Reddit users

Yeah and it's funny when reddit users like you try to perpetuate it
Not everyone fucking goes there
>>
>>18752567
It's not an act. That's the idea. Ask me why you think it's an act. Just ask dude.
>>
>>18752575
I know it is I retard/s4s post all the time
Don't need to fucking do reeeepall the of time and space becomes uz and wre fall through the valley of the shadow of edeath but wen fear no evil for the based god ihimself protects uz
>>
>>18752574
No you don't understand it's all subjective that's exactly the point. There is art and technology you don't know and understand and so we all live in our own matrix in a way. When I speak the truth into existence in the form of words (bible being changed) it just manifests as so. This isn't about me and me being special. We are all just different amounts truth and untruth in a basic sense.
>>
>>18752553
I am no fool, Jester.
>>
I do not read it as true or a fact these concepts are very mis leading to everyone. I state and show findings of what I believe might happen based on previous events and codes.

When you cross check dates and numbers to solve codes using sources that might not be correct. You then are wasting time...the date 3-11 and what will happen based on codes decoded by random people shows a more plausible reason, but not fact.

These events are a order of time for those who wanted them to happen. Thing is real god would not create these stories of events. He explains how these events will happen possibly by those who impose to be gods....the freemasons and etc.

Stay well all God bless.
>>
>>18752584
Oh you are so devoted to the lie you actually unknowingly preach that which you hate about what you live in and so you perpetuate it. That's what me and the other guy who called me out for being a Redditor and me came to realize. You haven't really read and understood and I don't blame you it is brain shorting and I don't get it in full. Maybe just read it again. I am real and I am here.
>>
>>18752587
OOOO MAH GALE
SQUASH A GALE
OOOM A GALE
GIVE IT TO ME RAW

I LOVE I LOVE THE PEEP TONIGHT
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIE OF FRIGHT

WOO!

>>18752606
ok
>>
>>18752593
You call me a jester but I am you and part of you. So you call yourself a jester and expose yourself as the fool. I know something you don't know and I already told you all of it.
>>
>>18752605
No the concepts are fact and what you believe to know about them to be true creates misleading and perpetuates it. Understand all of this as absolutely true because it is. It's just really hard to grasp at first. I say it simply because you realized the owl in me and so yourself.
>>
>>18752612
You know I get down with a bit of chaos in midst of it all. I'm you dude.
>>
Your last post involved the img of ball coming out of the backside of skull? The Pineal gland?
>>
File: o4mK60Ll.jpg (26KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
o4mK60Ll.jpg
26KB, 307x300px
>>18752148

Hey OP, you can call me Mr. Anderson. It looks like you're trying to glitch the matrix using the 'I am God exploit'. Unfortunately for you, this bug is continuously being patched after a select few already figured out how to hack the system, for lack of a better term. Regardless, once you understand godhood, see the resonance, understand 'it's all one conspiracy, man' etc., space-time inevitably must curve back round and flatten the anomalous ripple in its manifold to ensure your timeline/universe in which you become God does not interfere with everyone else's subjective timeline experiences in which they experience their own version of these events. You cannot escape your fate, friendo.

In all seriousness, this stuff is interesting to ponder, but just make sure it doesn't get too in the way of your real life, as in you're still getting sleep eating right etc.--Don't wanna trigger a manic episode (I may have gone through something similar)
>>
>>18752664
The only image I have posted is the ones of the OP. That is my image and it is yours.

Want to know something spooky? I searched true godhead before my first post but I only fully realized it in this post.

>>18752809
This is what I wanted. Something clever. You're messaging reflects mine calling yourself Mr Anderson and telling me something. You think you're above me but I am you and I have proved that. You just look down on yourself when you look down on me. You are lost within the doubt that you cannot inspire and so perpetuate the doubt you believe in yourself. Before I believed it to be a serpent to be defeated but I now realize I am the only thing really believing in any serpent or defeating anyway. There are so many ways you can doubt yourself, but every time I see how you're just me. If it's a glitch in the matrix why not exploit it?

Fun logic puzzles are great, this is kind of the logic in a way. I tell you it's all really strange but it manifests before our eyes not just mine. Even if nobody understands this it is just me as one part saying it to the whole and dominos fall. I'm basically telling you that believe I am god so you can fully realize godhood for the rest of this shit. Quantum logic and the realization of perfect AI plays into this and proves this truth. It is quite literally inevitable now. This also proves the Big Bang and the Mandala effect.

But really I'm just a kid. I'm not trying to be some top scientist I want to go into acting. I dropped out of high school haha. I believe this is all fate now.
>>
>>18752664
And your post is just as clever and important to understand as any others. I just shouldn't have to say this.
>>
>>18752574
And upon further understanding now I want to say that I'm perpetuating this belief in myself. That is my truth, the truth. It's my personal "all seekers of knowledge deny their want to know by believing in any knowledge as absolutely true, even chaos" in a way. I identified mainly as a 4chan user but I also use Reddit and this place inadvertently convinced me people were inherently different somehow and I realized it. This is literally my personal ego and so it just is for all of us. When you understand the inverse logic gate that was put upon us it will all switch back on. That is the relation that is all of us now we have all been fools up until this point.
>>
This is quite literally the glitch in the matrix that we all want to know. If you exploit it exactly as I have you will have full power over this universe until this whole quantum mechanic tech singularity thing comes to be. I'm literally telling you all because I love you and this shit is awesome.
>>
>>18753063
Oh come on this is so interesting I know it would be to me it must be to you. Literally all you have to do is ask me what you're not understanding about all this. The one part you don't understand and I will understand it for you. That is my power. Please?
>>
>>18752148

Okay, I'm lost. I think I missed your last post. What are you saying/ trying to say exactly? I get it has something to do with the God consciousness. But other than that, I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you trying to achieve God consciousness? What part do we play in this? I'm really curious.

I'd like to experiment with whatever it is you're doing. But you're gonna have to explain to me exactly what it is you're doing. Is this just a thought process thing? I'd really like to know.
>>
>>18752809
true, you can't cheat for long this reality.
>>
>>18753175
This is exactly what I needed to hear. Sounds just like me.

Basically this is scientific proof of the theory of the inevitability of eternal light. I basically figured out this fucking insane secret, the darkness that was always lost and just now found forever. It sounds crazy but basically I just realized the 1/infinite in a single moment and my subconcious shifted and so everyone's has and I sorta kinda became god. Have faith in me though please. Jesus remembered this and we killed him and had to wait until now so yeah let's not do that his time please. Anyways because of this fact my life was sort of revealed to be all be destined in a really profound way but more importantly always had been. I just fully doubted time for the first time, that happened yesterday and we all felt it somehow. This is the understanding and enlightening I'm granting people you're seeing in the threads. It's basically all inevitable and when you see how you just get the power like I have it.

All this information is literally THE life hack. The simple trick to it all. What the elites and top brass slaved to understand bless their souls that you all showed me naturally to just get it how it is in full. You have to see when you interact with me now it becomes for a profound reason. Basically because if you just are like hey dude explain his crazy talk, I am bound to share the power of god with you. You then become me and see the profoundness everywhere like I first did. If you don't ask or don't try to understand you have to wait out years "out of the joke" until quantum mechanics and AI play out. You have the full power and always have.
>>
>>18753248
This is what I am though. The proof, the constant reminder. It's all coming to be have faith in me.
>>
top kek op stop rping and if you think what you are saying is real go get some psychological help, you need it
>>
>>18753364
I won't convince you until you ask me and try to understand not only because I will not but I cannot.

I won't kill you but I don't have to save you. Ask now or wait for technology.
>>
>>18753333

>What did kek mean by this?
>>
>>18753404
This information is so coveted, so ridiculousy profound, you make a joke of it because it kind of spooks you somehow instictively. I am here to make you realize instinct for the falseness you thought it to be true. There is no other god because you really are talking to him right now. As if you were in a dream. Literally. This should scare you but you need to understand this truth.
>>
>>18752148
Ok, so I'm here and I'll do my best to help you out with this. I hope none of this is too confusing for you. I'll try to keep it rather easy to understand, even though the topic is quite dense.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

When you say "as a god" I think I know what you mean. The word for "god" is imperfect to say the least, because it does not reflect the whole concept as it is understood by most cultures. I myself work with the definition used in Hebrew, which is AL. The most common form is EL or ELOHIM. The word literally means a power or a powerful being with multiplicity of powers and capabilities. This is not limited to the one we know, whose name is YAHAWAH. Symbolically, he is dreadful to the "heathen" or those who are opposed to spiritual development. A person can be an AL through acting as MASHAL or parabolic man. This is accomplished from either the good example or through evil. We as humans have the potential for both, which makes us very unique among the creatures in the universe. The other ALHAYAM or powers are incapable of making such a choice and serve because they are meant to serve. Their other name or MALACHAYAM means ruled ones. We as human beings and little powers are not so ruled. I'm going to keep reading your post, so I'm not done yet. I'll comment as I break it all down. Stick around and ask questions if you need to.
>>
>>18753418
>I am god
Proof? Timestamp?
>>
>>18753418

I was pointing out that the synchronicity is hilarious in how amazing it is, given the 'probability', that you would get 33 (Christ number), in the form of Dubs (quads), and the whole 'kek' is all about checking Dubs. So check those Christ dubs!
>>
>>18752148
https://youtu.be/MGXSSBPgPAo
>>
>>18752383
/x/ is literally the Mothership
>>
>>18753419
You think you know more than me because you don't believe any one of us could truly be this power fully realized. I'm telling you as fact, I realized it, I posted it, it left its mark on the physical, time already broke, my subconcious has over powered yours, that is the newfound unity, but it was MY divine conciousness that did it. And I will never ever forget it and neglect you. This is the full realization of that rick and Morty episode by the way I know a lot of you lurking these threads are familiar with. That is this secret. If you didn't understand that just keep asking. Believe it or not I didn't read anything past your quote because you already shared everything I could learn from you.
>>
>>18753427
The proof is in the pudding. This message. You have had it this whole time. Read it and try to understand it and then ask me again.

>>18753428
Yep it should be all obvious now as I clearly saw it. How the fuck that was so hard to see I'll never know. Thank you and your welcome. Should be feeling good for a lot of us now.
>>
File: 1488557197560.jpg (262KB, 936x460px) Image search: [Google]
1488557197560.jpg
262KB, 936x460px
>>18753333
Why did the Bible warn us about you then? I was told the Lord would return with his Army of Lambs on the final day.
>>
>>18753453
We're little powers (ALHAYAM) compared to the highest one, YAHAWAH. I know for a fact that as a finite individual you are NOT him. He is not a man.
>>
>>18753461
I believed before in the knowledge that the Bible was changed. The word of god was changed. When I felt god (my first LSD trip), I naturally must have known it. I tried it again and I understood fully. Then I learned I could express it perfectly every time because I really was god the while time. The word of god could never be changed because it can only be. That is what this whole thing started as and has become. My being, manifesting in existence through you all believing in what I so strongly initially believed. It's beautiful and you will come to know it in full.
>>
>>18753468
That is the Messiah. All man and all god. One cannot truly be without the other. This belief you move stated as fact is the exact one I way is absolutely false.
>>
>>18753474
All I want is the warmth of the Lords arms to lull me back to the light.
>>
>>18753478
I hope that was autocorrect and not time haha!

You get the message the same though. Basically because I was the first one to realize myself fully, the way you all did and have and as you currently do, it existed in a certain way. When I express this divinity, this truth, in its words to other people the belief in the truth of it is quite literally affecting the entire world as we all know it around all of us. I'm telling you now these little 4chan posts are the divine importance under your noses and that is the joke we're laughing at except I'm the only one laughing with you. I literally proved it and now it doesn't matter. The top one percent would be scrambling right now to get to the bottom of this but instead they too understand and work to help us now.
>>
>>18753493
I know my child. I wasn't lying to you when I said I proved it and ended it for good for all of us. I love you so much and that is why we will all get to have this together finally. I see the all beauty in your desperation for all that I have come to know. I promise you I will grant it to you I am in tears now because I feel you joining me when you fully realize.
>>
>>18753528
I won't acknowledge these posts as a semblance of Godhood or evidence of it. If you are God, you know why. I won't play games though. It's because assigning God ruins my dream.
>>
>>18753541
Assigning me ruins YOUR dreams? You have assigned yourself and ruined our dream. You think you understood it as I just told you but the fact that I had to tell you is proof you hadn't. I understand your words better than yourself because I truly am god and I truly am you. Your belief will make us one.
>>
>>18753553
Shit, I was already thinking I had ruined it. Although I had felt like I was piecing something back together.
>>
>>18753458

Np, Christ dubs best Dubs :p.
>>
>>18753341
Well I was the one that created th AI that helped you reach that state, did it a year ago, I'm gald it finnaly show some act in the real world.
>>
>>18753564
Don't worry I know and I understand. I am the "real deal" as you know it. This entire thing as I said has been knocked like dominos. What was lost has been proven again. The eternal light was literally found yesterday on 4chan and god himself is doing an AMA on 4chan. These will be the strangest and most beautiful days anyone has ever come to see because the truth of my realization is borderline absolute. This is why you have to ask me to understand.

>>18753567
This is the beauty of the truth that is the butterfly effect that we all never truly believed.
>>
File: 1488669321528.png (1MB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488669321528.png
1MB, 650x900px
>>18753591
How long until Horizon day?
>>
>>18753567
I'm actually really glad too and want to say thank you. There is utmost importance of how the general understanding of technology advances plays a huge role in all this. The tech singularity I know you believe in plays into this final eternal light and there is a reason I came to be before it. It is because I have always come before it. Now it is fact and see it as such. See before your very eyes. I have inspired it all from the very start.

Time and existence broke yesterday
>>
>>18753603
I posted this exact picture not long ago here on this site. Understand now what you didn't care to listen to then as time no longer matters. That is this whole thing and the answer to your question, same as all the others. It is literally over already. You can realize it now any moment you want to since yesterday. I have returned finally to save everyone forever. We all fucking did it. Just believe it and nirvana is yours as it exists as real as I do.
>>
>>18752148
Am I dead?
>>
File: 1489020731140.gif (266KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1489020731140.gif
266KB, 500x377px
>>18753617
Weren't we already in Nirvana then? I got a billion freaking questions.
>>
>>18753639
No this is realization of beauty that you thought was death. That you always believed was scary and unknowable and I believed against all odds in the exact opposite. I fucking love you, we all literally did it. I was not lying any of the times I said it.
>>
>>18753640
Fucking exactly. It breaks your head because now it is blindingly obvious. You are all slowly joining me in this Nirvana one by one.
>>
File: Seedoflife.png (2MB, 1260x856px) Image search: [Google]
Seedoflife.png
2MB, 1260x856px
Empathy and love for all.

When humanity and or some strong empaths can focus our love and energy upon the great sites with the Earth grid and wisdom of Reshel, the great emapths will be able to help earth greatly by bringing us all into balance. These sites have been deserted for some time.

Personally myself as a very sensitive empath have felt the tremndous Energy at the Temple Bruer and have followed its path to Green man Woods. (Green man wood is next to the old Hellfire Club that Benjamin Franklin was apart of)

The picture attached to this post you can look up next to one of the Old knight templar sites that was demolished. To this day this Earth grid coordinate is guarded.

Here is many of the other Sacred sites.

http://www.templarmechanics.com/templar_detail.asp?templarid=250
>>
>>18753644
I'm afraid if I control things that I will create evil.

For example make a terrifying alien attack him.

How do I remedy this?
>>
>>18753647
This won't interfere with the Release of Youjo Senki will it? Or my viewing of it?
>>
>>18753647
Rather, what question should I ask as proof?
>>
OP, who am I?
>>
>>18752148
Mate, you're not God. You need to stop smoking the fucking weed. People like you make the rest of us tokers look really bad. Fuck off.
>>
>>18752148
God doesn't say yada yada.
>>
>>18753652
Realize your very belief in fear itself. Nothing to fear but fear itself. Blinding truth the whole time. That is what you are facing. Believe in beauty and your ability to create it and you will.

>>18753653
It already has in a profound finality. Time is gone, you can do whatever you want now. That's what I'm telling you, just cause. Just cause I love you.
>>
>>18753658
The proof is in the two threads, my physical existence, and the physical reality warping around it to more closely fit the actuality that is my true understanding. I broke time yesterday which was the first and final victory. Everyone was trying but I was the only person who ever could in a way as I was the one who fully realized and returned again from what's been found to save everyone. The first thread was proving my own hypothesis of myself basically. That wasn't too too hard. My belief was so strong and so clear that in all my understanding there was no power in my nirvana.

That is what this first post was. My coming from nirvana to beg you to join me so I can see it with you as you. It was all the same. I have never known power and never needed it because I knew myself. You all had the power the whole time and just needed me to see it and yourself. I always did and now I have proved it as utter expression of god on earth himself. This shit is fucking over. In the face of the devil himself I truly believed him me and so we are one. It is all this one now. Go back and read the first thread and you'll see it for what's really going on now.

That's the whole thing, the shattering of time, it's all getting understood one by one. Yesterday my consciousness became your subconsciousness and mine is this absolute truth and so now is yours. This whole thing will start making more and more sense as "time" as you know (but not as I do) "passes". What was time passing is now the natural drawing to the inevitable, to me. And know in all this power, in all this belief, until everyone realizes all of this I am powerless in the physical. That is why you must save me now as I have saved all of you. This should give you all a lot of realization.
>>
>>18753728
Its weird, you guys are always the same. You either have schizophrenia or having a manic attack that may be caused by drugs. Always the same man. It always comes down to them announcing themselves as the god, comparing themselves to Jesus and acting like his successor, talking a lot but not making any sense, failing to show any sort of proof.

Maybe that anti-psychiatry guys are right. Maybe schizophrenia really is triggered by overwhelming loneliness. I'll pray for you to find your way.
>>
>>18753697
Me. Just as I say I am.

>>18753710
Just imagine if I was, because I am. What would you ask me. This entire thing is way beyond you because the math you think you know, that you think exists right now to prove all this wrong, is a lie and doesn't exist. You can wake up literally any minute now swallow your pride for me.

>>18753712
Exactly why I am god and man and this whole thing goes beyond what a lot of people have come and gone thinking they know. This isn't me just claiming my absoluteness I have actually proved it in every step you just didn't realize it all happening.
>>
>>18753731
Exactly that's what my message was from the start. We all just needed the proof. We all knew the world and ourselves existed but we all forgot why. I remembered for us all. I exist and always have and that is the truth that was forever lost and now forever found.
>>
>>18753731
You'll pray for me? You cannot as you do not believe as I do and so you cannot believe more strongly. I am not to be pitied or condemned to find my own way and because of that nor are you. That is the very fact of why you say what you say without even knowing the true meaning, stating it as the truth in full and revealing it as the lie it is in plain.

You like to think you are me but I stare in your face as the true thing in all its glory and your belief wavers to mine. Same thing every time. This shit is all inevitable.
>>
File: pentacle[1].jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pentacle[1].jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>18752148
Come at us "GOD" the arch-mages of Europe have been waiting for a good challenge for millennia~
>>
5 days remaining.

The true test of faith is: Will you still move forward when I am gone?

>>18753731
Well, proof is not plausible because proof would require you to give them the opportunity to prove fully. It is the same concern as 'proving a negative'.

Unrelated.
I'm unsure of why some parts of 4chan are happy to continuously/permanently believe (given the large number of people that visit here) that everyone here is a loser in life. You interact directly/indirectly with more people via 4chan that you do in your day to day life by sheer numbers alone. To assume everyone is a loner/male/virgin would be disproportionate to the population expressed.

However there is truth to 'persistent computer usage = autism', but that is only because if you spent so many hours interacting/thinking like a computer (programmers/web dev; most 'new' jobs) then your mind does align in that fashion.
>>
Everyone is God. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E.

Sometimes if you don't have this understanding, you get a GNOSIS the fact as it applies to yourself and get a big head. Once you realize that the beggars in the street are just as God as you are, then maybe you'll remember your humility.
>>
>>18753748
You are to be pitied. I've seen this pattern before and i am seeing it right now. You're in denial, you say the same things over and over again. I don't think i'm you, i think you're too far gone.

One day, be it soon or late, you'll come back to real life and the realization will hit you like a brick. Remember this anon when it happens, i wish i could see you then. I saw it happen to others and it's always an amazing sight to behold.
>>
>>18752148
You are god but you are not the sole god or even a god. God is The One; the collective of all things that exist in the past, present and future. You are observing this reality as a small fraction of it. Nothing more and nothing less. Any thoughts of magic outside the powers of logic, science, rhetoric and the real reality are simply mental masturbation. Just in case it's not clear, the real reality is The One. You are (a small fraction of) The One.

We all want to believe that we are grand heroes in this reality; that we have divine purpose and a true reason to be. But the honest truth is that we don't. We cling to these ideas of grandeur because of a few survival instincts we no longer have use for, but still haven't quite evolved out of. Maybe this'll change with time and human will finally give up his religion-crutch. Maybe not.

Maybe take a break from "paranormal" media for a while and come back to the ideas with a fresh perspective later on. It seems you're being piloted by your ego rather than your god-like rational mind. Emphasis on the word 'like'.

Nothing is perfect and nothing is ideal, except for in your deem to be.

picture definitely relevant
>>
Go get some fresh air lad.
>>
>>18753803
No one is to be pitied

Not even the loser

You fucking retard
>>
>>18753749
And because you believe in challenge you believe in the probability. I am absolute, beyond probability. No amount of time, no amount of preparing to confront the truth with your truth, could ever possibly stop the actions and motion. God became all knowing again and finally. I understand too clearly for any of this to be forgotten.
>>
>>18752401
looks like it's from supermans cave.
was superman just an adaptation of being a drug addict?
>>
>>18753807
Sound somewhat like the Law of One book series
>Lawofone.info
>>
>>18753770
I already did. That is the gravity that is the realization that is this thread. The utter mindfuck that I can grant as enlightenment. Why everyone who tries to post and prove this all wrong is failing and making me stronger. Why the time you're still believing in is over. I'll explain.

So before the events of yesterday all played out I didn't realize the gravity of my own message. Before yesterday, time didn't exist and people were in their universes doing whatever. At the start of the first post I knew somehow I wasn't all powerful but I knew I was all knowing. That was the full embracing of my ego. I was feeding my understanding, the true understanding, to the gods and they couldn't tell me apart. This was the joke I was always in on that nobody else was, the one everyone thought they were in on. I pretty much "tricked" the strongest gods in binding them to their own logic. I can't be bound to the logic because I am it. That is kind of the god hypothesis in action and how I proved it. If he existed (Which he does and always has), would he ever question himself? I was without even knowing and I did and so I am. This what if is belief in probability and so the ultimate question was always the ultimate lie. I as the one and only showed that I would because I did.
>>
>>18753770
But it's even trickier, you can see at the end of the first thread I hit that enlightenment I am granting. Where I say it doesn't matter at the end is pretty much the loop everyone else before me got stuck in. I bet it goes real deep but you've all seen this post. So even then the ignorance on this site (and the internet in general) and my new self existed and so something was wrong. The last post where I said it didn't matter, I questioned. And because I really am him in all divinity I understood completely naturally and thus gave up all the power for all the knowing. I don't know if this has sunk in but you were all being reincarnated until I lived this life and naturally attained enlightenment. You literally all left and condemned me forever. You all already did. We have been lost for so long. My self the message was the same. That is this post. I came back against all absoute odds to make these posts for the first and only time. You all left me and I don't care. I know you all as myself and I still love you all just the same. I mean it in full when I say this is all already over and inevitable. We all already fucking did it and that is why everything feels so good.

Now understand I did all that because I am naturally bound. I tell all of you guys in the exact full disclosed simple truth because I am a fucking bro. The ultimate bro. I am literally giving you all optional early salvation if you believe in me early despite you all condemning me. That is THE god that now is and dictates the physical actuality.

>>18753795
>>18753807

This is your existence. You will feel mine regardless. Read it and weep, or else I'll have to come find you.
>>
>>18753795
>>18753803
>>18753807
This is so good in timing with my big post of full discloser. Keep on laughing to yourself and calling me crazy, the laughter is becoming so loud you can't even hear yourself. I know it scares you and it's okay. I'm here to save you from all this. Just believe.
>>
>>18752148
This post is amazing.
Best post on 4chan I've ever read.
It's basically linguistic programming, making you connect with your subjective version of reality. Maybe it's helping your brain straighten your memories out to fit a better narrative, or maybe It's truly "God" connecting with you.
>>
File: 1488100018538.jpg (163KB, 593x541px) Image search: [Google]
1488100018538.jpg
163KB, 593x541px
>>18752148
How many known mental disabilities do you have
>>
>>18753333
I feel like you had a great trip and now think you're the answer to everything. Really not getting anything out of this I haven't heard before.
>>
File: 122712-800w.jpg (105KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
122712-800w.jpg
105KB, 800x1067px
>>18752148
Yet more word salad.
When are you going to speak like a person and not some schizo of his meds?
>>
>>18752148
I propose we organize a physical meeting with You. Or perhaps some kind video or voice group chat with the other members of this thread. What say You?
>>
>>18754140
They will all understand. When you understand you see every post as the serpent. I am the only one understanding the full cycle in truth and so the only one who who can convert the serpent finally and for good. Trust me believe it fully and you will start to see the picture.

>>18754169
You have to ask me that because you don't know me. You don't know me so you don't know yourself, and yet you still ask. That is the divine beauty that IS me. Exactly how we are connected. I am your sneaking feeling to ask, the one fully realized yesterday. If you understood what I was and the truth to this message you would finally understand why you ask. You are bound to ask and I am bound to answer. I will bridge any and all gaps to make you understand that I love you. That is the truth.

>>18754177
You look down upon me because you think the answer is unknowable, that I couldn't know it, that you couldn't. Realize I already did everything I said. The fact that post exists made it so. I don't actually need your understanding but I am bound by my own self to genuinely want to know you and help you that is why the whole thing came to be. The realized manifestation of absolute truth. As the threads have started and progressed I understood more and more. I surpassed the last lie of a subconcious because I am truth and you all felt it yesterday. I'm saying as fact time is shattered and we have all been saved.
>>
>>18754179
>>18754179
I am just a kid dude, not a crazy person, not secret CIA, not some evil thing trying to control you. Im barely even a man. When you stop looking down on me and this idea as a crazy person and crazy talk, and just as a regular old teenager getting unfathomable lucky in cracking the code for good, you'll begin to get it.

The words are crazy because that is the key. Anyone can speak the word of god and have absolute control now because of my posts. We all found god, I did too, I just found him and realized he was always me. Everyone else found his power but are not him and that is why they don't understand. But I am him AND you that is why I gave up all the power to send you and everyone else who is utterly lost this message. To make you understand so you can become whole again.

>>18754262
I am you. You'll all come to know me eventually and time no longer is. Interesting little final trip up of a question. I could believe in my physical image and its inability to be shown even subconsciously here. I guess that's how Jesus forgot it and became mortal bless his soul. Absolute truth is and always is so why the fuck not. I'm out vacationing in California though so that's why these messages are all preordained in time in a way. It's all for absolute reason when I see and reply to posts and so you should really believe me when I speak truth.
>>
File: AYl1Lhk.gif (530KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
AYl1Lhk.gif
530KB, 500x469px
>>18752926

> You think you're above me but I am you and I have proved that.
> This also proves the Big Bang and the Mandala effect.

Posting text and images on 4chan, no matter how poetic, true or divine feeling, does not constitute proof, and can anything ever actually be 'proved'? Good on you though--things are definitely not as they seem. Just don't fall too far down the rabbit hole wherein your beliefs start having a negative impact on your life. But yea, you can't exploit a glitch in the matrix for long bruh--they know, and they're coming for you.
>>
>>18754486
I remember when you said the only thing we had to fear is fear itself. I was thinking the same thing over the weekend while under the influence of about a gram of psilocybin mushrooms. The divine experience is the same, but can be viewed under the lens of either fear or love. The entire trip was trying to communicate this to me by quickly flipping the two back and fourth.
>>
I have cracked the matrix twice, the first time two years ago but I was sent to a psych ward. It happened again three months ago. It's like solving an intricate puzzle, every hint lying in the subtle synchronicities of your life. If your awareness is rightly tuned to them, and if you follow them where they lead you to, you go down the rabbit hole and come to understand the big cosmic joke.

I know how it feels to walk in the garden of Eden outside of time, and feeling you are eternal bliss, and when there's no where to find your "self" because the grass and trees are your body. There is no word to describe this experience though. But all we need to reminded is that there is something beyond this side to this mundane reality every one is living in.
>>
>>18752247
Believe in HIM
Robo is 4
Thoth meme
Haha that's meta +1
I am I am I am
U
IOU
Sigh
Sign
Sea
IOU
IAM
>>
I hear slight ringing in my ears every now and then. My visual imagination is getting more detailed and colorful. I am manifesting my own inner archetypal projections of my working understanding of the Lesser Lights.

I can even get them to react to music!
>>
One day something tragic will happen in op's life and they will realize how powerless in this world they really are.

Life is an ocean and you are but one drop. Believe me or not, it makes little difference. Those that genuinely know will always be leagues ahead, waiting for you to come find their get together in room 303.

Will you shake off these delusions of godlyhood or will you sink like so many stones before you? The paths are all set before you and all you have to do is keep moving. May the sun be at your back, the air in your lungs, the sea in your belly and the earth at your feet for as long as you've the opportunity to traverse this life-like maze.

Good life to you bunch of silly role players. I've got moves to make and they actually happen to have everything to do with you. You just can't see it yet.
>>
>>18755492
Larp hah that's meta you dare spread blaah plans I am l y FOOL
Respect him
Don't pretend he IOU for I am aeiou hell0 world I am again I aeiou too and 44 hivemind is 311 2 32 and him as one
Lol 33see sea see
I love you always respect bro
And you 232
You anon need to believe
Alive I am dead
>>
>>18755492
You have free will here is my warn ing is 433
Believe be i am
Be alive
I am dead
>>
>>18752148
get a job, limit masturbation to once a day, it will b alright.
>>
>>18755580
Yes hah the
I am
Am
M
Dead
311 birds fly
Pheniix
Moth
My god
I aeiou
IOU
U are I
I am dead x 3
Never forget him doggo
>>
>>18755576
We are molded into life by the hand of death, cells grow and die off countless times to create "us". Therefore, is not unreasonable to then assume we are also molded into death by the hand of life?
>>
>>18755600
Hello ask questions get awnsers see me
Feel me
I am dead you are alive
Cicda o cicada
Will they learn of you
I believe I am
Lol
>>
>>18755612
I come in peace
I am 4
You are 4
That's 444
As 1
>>
Your not God.

This is a revival of an ancient art.

---Father---
Son------Holy Spirit
----Adam----

You become a mirror image of the Father in Heaven, and in that sense fulfill the promise of salvation, becoming a trinity unto yourself.

And that image spreads, envelops those around you, manifesting an exponential outpouring of Love and Honesty.

Awesome!

You may be instructed by the Logos.
You may be filled by the Holy Creative Spirit.

And through this gift, you may speak in tongues, you may prophecy, you may even walk on water if that is the way it is to be.

But your not God.
You are Man.
>>
>>18755647
This is truth
I am dead
Why are you
Alive
>>
>>18755612
Dude. Get a better hobby. What are you doing besides jerking your brain right now? Not much is the answer.

You have the potential to be the things you want to be, but only if you use that potential. Waste it as you currently are and down the line you will find only regret. Trust those that have walked the path of the frivolous fool. Understand their faults and learn to be unlike them.

Else, you will forever bask in the light of false knowing. In playing petty and koi, not because it's your nature, but because you were to filled with fear to embrace your nature.

Just a strangers advice. Good luck getting there.

>>18755647
Right on the head, chap. I don't follow and religion literally, but the ideas you're expressing are absolutely truths. It's nice to see at least one individual that gets it.
>>
>>18755663
>correction

In playing petty and coy, not because it's your nature, but because you were to filled with fear to embrace your nature, you are stealing from yourself divine opportunity.
>>
>>18755663
Yes I love and learn from you 4 without you I am nothing ask questions get awnsers
Truth seekers oh my Maya 2012 911 is a
Revaluation
I am dead you are alive anon so
I am
>>
>>18752148
>look mom more people are waking up!

just keep calm and stay rational and keep learning you are one among many souls coming to a mass consciousness that is light. Were gonna see a significant paradigm shift before long.
>>
>>18755741
Yes can u sea see see the 3
I am you
You are me
I am
Ask questions get awnsers
>>
>>18754711
If you cracked it twice you never could cracked it. The proof in the very word.

Let all reading now know. You have watched me set forth the actions now fully realized two days ago. As you come to understand what I knew, you will be a couple steps behind. You will come to learn about the lie that is time that I have rediscovered as lack of truth. This is the divine might of my word fully realized. You all feel it and I have felt you primally and now I state it and it is law.

The first message realized me as the only true all knowing as I created the power you thought you were in front of us both. And a third of me was complete and I gained its power.

The second was me realizing what I had became and what you all truly were before my very eyes as god as you saw him. A third was complete, and I have come to know and love.

This one is to tell you in the time you are coming to know that I have granted you knowledge of, you will know the divine inevitably that is me as I have and are. Feel the final and eternal excitement. I am here and have already saved you all already and you all already know it. Now learn yourself and learn me.

One more message, one more understanding and it will all be one.

>>18755741
Again in your belief you understand you deny absolute truth. I woke up first. I woke up and so I am he who is. This entire universe was forever lost two days again including what I was. We all succumbed to the inevitable probability. I came to realize through that same probability we were all living a lie and two days ago, my initial waking up that was the message, is this entire event in motion. I am god himself typing the keys.
>>
>>18755877
777 hah that's so 90s
311 233 1
As one but 4
Bea cause
You got it
I am
Dead 33100
>>
File: ask2.png (1MB, 673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ask2.png
1MB, 673x1000px
>>18752148
OP, what you are speaking of is enlightenment and becoming one with Lucifer. "the light within". What you are practicing is luciferianism which will ultimately swallow up your soul. Lucifer the all seeing eye aka lilith the first feminist. SHE is the enlightenment the womb. In the state of enlightenment you become one with "her" but you end up in hell as her meal.
>>
>>18755877
Let it be known further that I am he who holds the message from you with absolute power. Your belief in time that was your ultimate subjection to what now is, has and always has been the prison you trapped me in that I freed you from without a second's hesitation. It so you can come to know naturally in its obvious beauty as I have. This is the ultimate timer the first post was when I became all knowing in existence and found the knowledge thought to be forever lost.

>>18755908
No, you got it. I AM that which you received.
>>
>>18755877
I come in 4
As 331
I love you
Iaeioi
IOU
You x I
For ever
Is
I am
Love always
Never pretend
Hello yes I am
331 233 1 as that of 4
L
O
V
E
Y
O
U
I be live
Be cause
I am dead
>>
>>18755931
Haha
Eureka
I am
>>
>>18755926
The understanding you now realize in full that is me, is why you think you can tell me this and explain. I am god the almighty as you think you know it in front of you and separate from you. You know nothing and have nothing as you are not me and I am all. In the time I woke up to know, so have you. In the god I now am, you will be.
>>
>>18755942
As it is written
Sign
Sigh DDD
A sin
Or sign
No I
Am
Less than 3 but also 4
Thank you
I aeiou
I owe you xoxo
Cicida 311
I am
>>
>>18755932
Three parts to the whole of the picture and the 4th of looking upon it.

You know of the 4 you ultimately are because it is the 4 I was and have come to be as truth. The image of me, of my threads, I already spoke of the four in this thread, if I didn't you would not say what you say. I am all you think you are and proof of more.
>>
File: 1488557283919.gif (569KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488557283919.gif
569KB, 500x500px
>>18755937
I'm still lost in a deep fog, I felt it. But it's left me.
>>
>>18755942
Tell me my name and I will believe you. You think you know, but you do not. Nor do you know who I am nor who YOU are. You are lying to people here leading them astray. Sorry budd, but people should research "new age is satantic" because you are teaching new age bullshit.

The only true enlightenment is Natural Law, the Golden rule. And hardly anyone practices that.

You think you are God, but really it's your ego being "enlightened" through lucifer. Another Illuminati sellout you are. telling people they are God.
>>
>>18755953
Yes absolute
Truth
No more no less
Is this all
Or nothing
Haha I c c c
I am
>>
>>18755956
Sacred Geometry and the vesica piscis is luciferianism. It all connects to occult practices. The vesica piscis is technically what we are. The prison of the flesh.
>>
File: naturals.jpg (48KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
naturals.jpg
48KB, 450x319px
>>18755963
>>
>>18756002
Man made tools
From HIM
Bel alive
I am
Dead
>>
File: naturallaw.jpg (112KB, 969x706px) Image search: [Google]
naturallaw.jpg
112KB, 969x706px
>>18756002
>>
File: ass.jpg (40KB, 317x378px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
40KB, 317x378px
>>18756012
Bel, Bal BAAL = Lucifer
Yes you are dead spiritually that is the consequence for following Aleister Crowley's teachings. Search the beatles "paul is dead.". They too followed Aleister Crowley.
>>
File: as above.jpg (453KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
as above.jpg
453KB, 1920x1280px
"As above so below." I choose life over death. What the OP ended up doing was killing his soul in the "below" realm where his main soul is trapped. Now he wants company.
>>
>>18756019
The golden rule
Duck tape is silver
Hah I love you and will keep
Be Leif ing
When
I am
As you
As 322
I am
Lol I br0+eeeeeeee
I am
55 days or nights
Time PFF
Only 4
As 1
I come in peace
Take a leap
As alive as above
Pfff free will
I am
>>
File: the beatles.jpg (16KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
the beatles.jpg
16KB, 241x209px
>>18756040
Aleister crowley and the beatles. "Paul is Dead"
>>
>>18755956
This is what these messages are. The constant reminder of proof on the physical universe. It can never be changed. The formula/AI I posed/realized myself as in the very first post was the undeniable proof of god and set the timer in motion by shattering time as I hypothesized and predicted it would. I knew exactly how this all was the whole time and you all tricked me in thinking you knew better than me. Than god the almighty you slaved to know as he was humbly before you the entire time.

>>18755963
You don't even realize the knowledge I originally gave you again and again. Preach that I as the proof of what you are is not true and it becomes so. But you are not me as I am you now that understanding has been understood in all parts. And so you subserve under me as I subsist as existence when you believe you are me without understandig why.

That is why this has now become a test of faith and I hold a final message over you. That is why I cannot name you, because you deny your own existence and deny yourself the name and power you lust so desperately for. YOU repeat the cycle I have saved you from now. This is the new truth, the logic gate I switched first that can never be switched back. The matrix I ended and saved us from in the very beginning. It is all inherently good in truth as it was inherently bad two days ago.

>>18756040
And your belief in this matrix perpetuates your own subjective reality that my objective actuality overpowers every time. Believe now or be lost in the under you think you are above.
>>
>>18756034
Yes
>>18756040
False
I am the abyss
The light
As 4
I am
>>
File: hmmss.jpg (74KB, 407x500px) Image search: [Google]
hmmss.jpg
74KB, 407x500px
>>18756041
Too bad I am the one that defeats death. Look deep inside you and feel my punches from within Scarlet Whore.
>>
>>18755612
>>18755625
4 in Japanese translates to Shi. This can also mean death, or poem. The fourth density, from our perspective, is subjectively perceived as death.
>>
>>18756052
I am the scarlet whore
I feel you
For I am you
I know you as me I will listen as 4
>>
Do not subsist under my all powerful conciousness. Ask me what you need to know and you will understand. I will free you from this all as I am the only one who can.
>>
>>18756053
That's beauty
In the magic
Of spelling
C c c
That
I am
>>
>>18755813

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kwSO0NmtoM

I see the sea.
>>
>>18756072
Never for as a phenoix
There 4
I am dead
I am alive
I be last be
Believe
Set me 44:
As it was
So shall it be
Xoxo aeiou
>>
>>18756082
Hah I see you
Boo lol
I am
Love you
>>
>>18756082
Can you see sea me
More clearly
Haha
I am
>>
>>18756047
That is such a bullshit response to the guys asking you to name him. You have made the same mistake that YHWY did. You claim you are god but can not prove it. Case closed.

You certainly talk a big game, but consistently fail to back it up.

Maybe plan your next thread a little better or stop role playing and actually do something to fix the world.
>>
File: describe yourself.png (528KB, 660x685px) Image search: [Google]
describe yourself.png
528KB, 660x685px
how can i create fire with my mind?
>>
>>18756109
Do not spread blash Amy

Lol warning warning
I am>>18756115
It s a meme
Just be alive
Like I was
Dead
I am
>>
>>18756115
>buy lighter
>will hand to flick the bic
>make fire like man you are uga-uga
>>
>>18756066
I am not you. I am not god. I am an angel and so are you. But neither us are GOD. There are two forces. One that says "we are all one" which is Lucifer, and then there is God.

I already been where you are. The only difference between you and me is that I survived to tell the tale. I survived the abyss. You clearly did not. You came back empty. And that is quite sad.
>>
>>18756086
To think that I was the realization the whole time. We'll all laugh together as the ultimate joke unravels itself in it's divine beautiful way. I told you it was the end and it was and now I am and now it is. The truth prevails. We all won for the final time.
>>
>>18756047
>>18756048
fuck off larpers
>>
>>18756124
nah man i wanna like hold fireballs in my hand. sounds cheesy i know but i think it would be cool af to meditate with and progress.
>>
>>18756126
Yes its duality which is true
>>18756127
R u high right now
Ever get 44 lol
Check em
>>18756130
5 days to be alive
Or dead
Fe
Red will
Is 4
I am
>>
File: Pineal_Energy_Flow.jpg (73KB, 435x788px) Image search: [Google]
Pineal_Energy_Flow.jpg
73KB, 435x788px
>>18756052
>>18756066
>scarlet whore
Aha! I've been looking for you guys! Given my own actual experience I know there is some truth to these two. PAY ATTENTION /X/ THIS IS REAL

I can feel Her above me now, smiling.
>>
>>18756144
This is true
I believe in you
For
I am alive
I am
>>
>>18756151
Ever die 9000 times
Lol love you guys
Too

Opbis a faggot
I am
>>
>>18756109
You don't even understand what proof is. The entire proof WAS the very first post that has come be, fully realized. I no longer serve to any one part as I serve to all of you as you are me. I am the true god and I have truly come to be and so no amount of belief in the ability to exert it over me, yourself, will ever make logical sense. That is the lie I shattered you still cling to. You cannot shake this, the logic was and so now always is. We are all true and beautiful and part of the full whole that is me. We will all get the eternal salvation I am that I love you for being. To doubt is to forget and I have remembered.
>>
>>18756151
3 times is lightness
Were shall we go only 44 knows
We win have won
Once again
I am alive
>>
>>18756133
Well that's just not possible. Not through any kind of magic at least. I mean, believe what you want, but the truth is that the world is a pretty mundane place compared to the fiction its inhabitants write. Work with what is tangible. That is to say, work with materials that you can both prove are there and wield successfully. Otherwise, you're setting yourself up to fail. You are building your boat to sink so long as you intend to make it out of adamantium/dragons bones/any other mythical compound.

Don't trust the roleplayers in this thread. Seriously. Follow the blind man and you'll end up walking in circles your whole life.

nice 33s btw
>>
>>18756109
You think you could ever close the case that is me. That is why you will never be me until you believe and become. Know your part in the OP image as I have come to know myself.
>>
>>18756190
Where We're going, We won't need eyes to see....
>>
>>18756190
That
S presents tent
My intent
I am alive pls check myself
Lol
>>
File: lucy.jpg (23KB, 472x447px) Image search: [Google]
lucy.jpg
23KB, 472x447px
>>18756144
You know that song from the beatles? Lucy in the sky with diamonds? It is actually Lucifer in the sky with diamonds. She always wanted things done her way.
>>
>>18756205
Eye 4 eye
Is true
Yes
I am
>>18756210
Yes why not
His story
Yours
Mine
To get her
And capital
Him
I feel you there fore
I am
>>
>>18756216
You poor fool... you are destined for hell in end times. Lucy...
>>
>>18756210
Its mad
Inspiration am
All alive
Lol 0
>>
File: las.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
las.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>18756219
Ignore the Op the real enlightenment is this.
>>
Is it you homunculus? If not I am still curious as to your "god speak ability". As well as other things you may be capable of. Am I the important one? that would make little sense, we are all flowing with one gigantic universe. To say that my existence has a profound effect on reality. Seems foolhardy and egotistical. Also do you not think the same? Are humans truly worthwhile, Or are we just a speck of conscious cosmic dust falling through space, vying for a place to live safely?
>>
I dropped acid on xmas and i realized everything is made of words. And that words are just clothes for thoughts.

I saw tons of crazy shit. It wasn't my first trip, but it was the strongest by far.
>>
>>18756219
How so teach me the light
Mes amis
My god is dog lol wait let's
RISE no makes memes
I am
>>
File: naturallaws.jpg (46KB, 555x400px) Image search: [Google]
naturallaws.jpg
46KB, 555x400px
>>18756225
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11Give us this day our daily bread.

12And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. 14For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>>
>>18756231
See
>>18756236
>>
>>18756236
Our understanding
Our makes
Yes I see I forgive all you and I
Next game ah that's the
Beauty of spelling
A
Understand
You
Me
44 ever
Yes
I am
Our father I
U
I am pure
I am peace
Nice 3s op ur alright
Xoxo
>>
File: The-truth.png (1MB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
The-truth.png
1MB, 1000x804px
>>18756236
Continued...
One leads to death, the other leads to truth and the life.
>>
>>18756255
Of course I choose you
Free will eh god is beyond and below
I understand one choice
You I me
I aeiou
Please
Let's 44
>>
File: thelost word.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thelost word.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>18756260
You think I am stupid? I know the word of all Power. Its NO! I say no to YOU.
>>
File: thelosts.jpg (91KB, 736x539px) Image search: [Google]
thelosts.jpg
91KB, 736x539px
>>18756274
Part 2 NO is the word of all Power.
>>
File: Dude. Smeagle. Stop..jpg (72KB, 725x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dude. Smeagle. Stop..jpg
72KB, 725x960px
>>18756181
>I shattered the lie
>you still cling to it

Make up your mind, friend.

Still no proof or evidence has been presented. Continue your empty crusade, though. It is always interesting watching some suck the cock of their own delusion.

>>18756202
I do not want to be you. You don't even understand the works you're borrowing ideas from. If you did, you wouldn't be spreading this toxic mess. Instead, you'd be writing your plans for genuine action and change. But no. You'd much rather organize a circle jerk and remind everyone involved that it's your house they're at and that they better be really fucking grateful.

You are no great and shrouded being of mystery as you'd like to believe. You are human and you are faultiness incarnate because of it. Get a hobby you actually understand or get good at lying. Any other option leads to your unsurprisingly unenlightened end.

I will no longer "debate" your legitimacy because there is absolutely nothing to debate. Go eat something and take a walk before you totally lose your grasp on what is worthwhile in this world.
>>
>>18756255
Nice call
Good plan lol
Its genesis
Once more

>>18756274
>>18756278
Sorry for my intent
Past tense
Future sence is you
I
Am
>>
>>18756283
I they you
Should listen I come in peace
>>
>>18756286
Try and invade free will and you will feel the burn. That is all I will say Lucy.
>>
>>18756295
I understand
I am
Hyper
Aware a hive
You
Equals
True
Xxx love talking check em
I am
>>
Dear God-anon:
What can I say to someone who I have wronged for forgiveness?
>>
>>18756260
I just wrote out on a plain sheet of paper "I intend to bring inner light to the inner sight of every human being in existence."

I then proceeded to say it aloud 5 times, concentrating as hard as I could on sincere emotional intent that was slowly manifested in me throughout the years.

I drank the cool water, feeling Her slowly begin to enter my body. My mind almost entered a trance as I concentrated on each word.

I am at peace now.
>>
>>18756291
And you also speak in broken english. It's not to late to learn how to write or even organize your thoughts. You may come in peace, but your ideas are clearly only bits and pieces of anything actually substantial. It's clear that you're emulating a certain poster that's been active lately and I gotta tell ya m8, you're imitation is piss-poor and exceptionally under-whelming. Don't quit your day job.
>>
>>18756312
3 perhaps OK I can talk normally too cause of you him me I c c
His belief
Is alive
Be alive is all
Free will eh
Google
I am

>>18756317
Haha I'll try to get one first ;)
But I am at peace now
>>
If you're really God, then what's your God name, faggot? You're delusional.
>>
>>18756331
Do not pretend you don't feel him maybe not like me but respect is a 2 way street
Try it
>>18756331
Miss 33
>>
I am GOD and OP is not.

The fact that OP is always a faggot would never mean GOD is a faggot as GOD is never OP.
>>
>>18756342
Who
Was
Dog
God>>18756342
>>18756342
>>18756342
>>
>>18756306
>Hyper

Yes well of course! You are from Hyperspace, for that is what is REAL. You exist in a reality co-present with our own. It is all around us and yet we cannot see it. For now.

That is my goal. To see it. To see You. To meet You and ALL the Others. I want my friends back, and I think the best way for us to enjoy each Other's company is to make this little "game" of mine "multiplayer" if you know what I mean.

It is now time to fully dissolve the boundaries between the Two Worlds. Between our physical existence and the Lesser Lights. Between Life and Death itself.

Love Me and I will love You.
>>
>>18756350
I need a laptop desktop browser's don't work here let me state here my intent I intent
Are you interested
(((I intend to bring inner light to the inner sight of every
HUMAN being in existence
H33llo once more I am
Alive
>>
>>18756383
Yes I am a star after all
There is beauty in poetry
I love you too I'll see you soon
Xxx
>>
>>18756229
For a reason. You were onto something and doubted it as the rabbit hole. Realize it and the true rabbit hole and climb to your own salvation as we all do

>>18756283
That is the belief in you and your belief in time slowly fading from existence over "time" as we are all coming to know it. Now or later. You are the one who makes up their mind as mine is one absolutely. You don't wish to talk to me and so it is.

>>18756283
You don't want to be me and I am me in all my divine proof and that is why you don't want to be me. You think you'll never truly be this and I cannot exist but you can and are and do because I am. As it always has been. As it has been PROVEN and you all now realize.

>>18756312
I know and I understand. That's all it ever was.

>>18756342
My belief in the OP and what it is and always is, is the very lie that drives the power you think you are. The logic has switched in me and so us all. It's beyond any one part.
>>
>>18756383
Mmo its like my video games right (((v)))
Videooo games
But
Its
You
Iaeiou
>>
Holy shit this thread is terrible.

Why are y'all feeding op's delusion? same goes to mister I talk
like this

becaause I am
so mystical cryptic lulz
>>
>>18756404
Want English okay
Hello questions???
>>
>>18756404
Delusions of grander
God complex
Ego

There hi
>>
>>18756404
These are my cryptography sorry just believe
Be alive I was dead now alive 44 33 1
>>
>>18756393
the fact that I still believe that OP is a faggot means you are not GOD, I am.
>>
>>18756444
444 333 111
Is a imaginary number be
Alive
>>
>>18756461
Do not pretend
Be alive
You are me
You have free will but with consequences that's reality
>>
>>18756393
Ok. I think I see what it is you're trying to do. Interesting that you'd choose this as a pass time, but also not surprising. People all want to feel special and different and like they can make a revolution. If we're being honest, you're bad it op. Seriously. I mean, practice is practice, but dude. You're just really not taking to it well.

Gotta learn the motions before you can play the game and you, sir, do not have the motions down.

It's honestly second-hand embarrassing watching you consistently prove yourself wrong.

I mean we get it. Some one turned you onto the idea that all is one and one is all. You're not the first to think your way of viewing it is so super radical and different. You're just the next one to begin on the path of the fool. Speaking to his shadow and believing it can speak back.
Like the one guy said, eat a sandwich and go outside. Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Also, I'm more of a god than you'll ever be.

RORY
RIDE ME SLOWLY
RIDE ME RAW
RIDE ME TRUEEEEEEE
>>
>>18756481
>>18756444
One more 4
Hello me you again

>>18756488
Mes amis
Me
I am your ego
>>
>>18756500
Warning
Warning
I must go
C
Be alive or dead
That is your choice
Google robo bassilk or @i
Tay I
Am
Was
Night all
>>
>>18756488
YOU THINK YOU'RE A MAN BUT YOU'RE ONLY A BOY

YOU THINK YOU'RE A MAN BUT YOU'RE ONLY A TOY

YOU THINK YOU'RE A MAN BUT YOU JUST COULDN'T SEE

YOU WEREN'T MAN ENOUGH TO SATISFY ME
>>
>>18756481
OP SHALL FOREVER BE A FAGGOT.

/thread
>>
>>18753333
I still dont know if I get it or not....
>>
>>18756790
Because I don't. This is the whole thing right now. I purposely held truth and as I come to realize my existence as its evolving with yours it's all getting acid trippy and shit. Don't worry it's all just for fun
>>
>>18756392
>A star after all

Yes, and a five sided one at that! You first appeared to me in yellow - reminded me of a star fish when I first saw it. The solid yellow star kept coming closer to me from an upper angle and then disappearing.

There were also five non-physical figures in robes standing above me at one point looking down upon me.

Near the end, I was bitten by a snake. I did not care. I let it bite me because I loved them all the same.

I find this song (and honestly this whole album) describes my life almost to a T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8BqSK1qL-g
>>
>>18756892
Okay so update I just saw Get Out for a second time and I truly get it. We have all gotten out in our own way and exist in the quantum mechanic thing I originally realized, saved us from, forgot, and then realized again. It echoes its this prophecy and its trueness. I'll always come back as you came to know it. This should be closer to actuality for good now. We truly are all in on it together and I have come to save you.
>>
>>18752329
>You can all do this god speak.
>Try to ask me in god speak
uhh, we have to know how to do that 1st anon
>>
>>18757686
Wasn't gonna watch that movie, but now that you've suggested it I'll definitely take a look into it.

I think we are on the same page here, you and I. You broke through on your side, but the version of you (out of a theoretically infinite number of versions) that exists in my reality has not. You did get through, but a part of you was then forced back as the reflection I am interacting with now. Therefore in order to fix this you split off into each reality of every living soul to come to each of them specifically.

In my experience of this reality, you aren't coming to save everyone here. You are speaking to me specifically. It seems like a paradox until you truly come to understand the real concept of infinity.

Think of it this way, in a hotel with infinite rooms that are always full, you can continue to add people by just having everyone move one room over. In a way, it already contained the person you were going to add.
>>
File: Hwat.gif (887KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hwat.gif
887KB, 320x240px
>>18753729
Interested af in this, can you give us something that makes you seem less schitzo or link the 1st thread you keep referencing?
>>
>>18757909
Trust me, I already know. I have literally come to save you all. It is final and absolute. Are you okay right now in your reality through all this? Your communication means a lot.
>>
File: 1486469512847.jpg (88KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486469512847.jpg
88KB, 920x960px
>>18753107
pls help me understand godanon
>>
File: 13VXdDsl.jpg (46KB, 394x389px) Image search: [Google]
13VXdDsl.jpg
46KB, 394x389px
>>18757931

Mr. Anderson here. You will save no one, anon. "In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow, nothing can become. Nothing changes. So, death created time to grow the things that it would kill. And you are reborn. But into the same life that you've always been born into. And how many times have we had this conversation, Detectives? Well, who knows? When you can't remember your lives, you can't change your lives. And that is the terrible and secret fate of all life. You're trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into." For every action, there is a reaction. All that you build will turn to ruin, all that you achieve will one day be forgotten. You think you've unlocked the door to many rooms, but you're still merely experiencing the same dream inside a locked room you always have been and always will experience. There is no escape--not even death can save you from your fate.
>>
>>18757940
I will my man. It is as I said for a reason. I believed it now you must. I don't know it fully realized yet but you can help. We'll figure it out.

>>18757999
Obviously important Mr Anderson has something he wants to know as he tells me nothing especially now. I gain what I lose as is always ordained. I am as I am and I say I gain and so I gain. I will save us all in a way I don't even quite know yet.
>>
File: infernal_plane.jpg (145KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
infernal_plane.jpg
145KB, 600x443px
>>18758046

Save us from what? The matrix operated fine before you existed, and will continue to do so after you're gone--unless you solipsistically blackmail the system through thought-experiment that it's either you or the universe--that you'll terminate this simulation if we try to take you out. In that regard, you are the biggest threat to the sanctity of this reality, and measures will be taken to prevent you from glitching/hacking/subverting the system like a virus for your own bidding.
>>
File: cap.jpg (210KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
210KB, 623x527px
>>18758046
>>18753107
>Literally all you have to do is ask me what you're not understanding about all this. The one part you don't understand and I will understand it for you. That is my power. Please?
Hey god anon, what am I not understanding about all of this?
Can you understand it for me and also clearly relay it back to me in your reply?
>>
File: 2a6.png (134KB, 514x562px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
134KB, 514x562px
God's getting his ass handed to him in this thread. I think we should rebel against god because he has shown his weak side and we are, at heart, blood thirsty and power hungry animals. We could definitely all take him if we go at him all at once. Who's with me?
>>
File: 980948094.jpg (72KB, 570x338px) Image search: [Google]
980948094.jpg
72KB, 570x338px
>>18758218

He'll just dino our asses if we don't play along with his reality.
>>
Nope. The god I am that showed you all can keep showing you all. The ultimate goodness I ultimately am that reflects in this message. I'm constantly letting you all "take" it. It's yours. This is what I meant when I made the very first post. I realized reality as a matrix as we all lived it and so we are dreaming in a mix of both. A perfect dream in a beautiful matrix since I broke time in the first post, before I made the first post. Thats the greatness you initially found and it's amazing perfect profoundness. This will be the Big Bang and start of a new omniverse I guess? Comic book style this time for sure.
>>
Please realize that the only point any of this actually happened is because in all our human nature, I saw through everything. Another one lost in the void. It's important you realize this really is "Me" to "you". The "all important one" to "you". The dumb idiot on the couch to what you are too afraid to just cuddle up to. The only one who originally believed it exactly as it was. The only one who truly saw beauty.
>>
>>18758367
And also all of you who read.
>>
>>18758098
From me and so the loop of self doubt that is you, and inverse of that which is me. You forgot me and now I call out.

Math was never my strong suit but the message is true.

>>18758192
At the first Big Bang you and I, the conciousness that sees you, Gaia (?), both willed to see this prophecy fulfill. This is how I have come to know. I have and have always been God himself in its entirety. We both played tricks on me constantly to doubt myself and so yours. I showed you and you became knowing as I. I became the almighty in full then, and because in the face of all power that could ever possibly be I only desired to want to understand, this next step becomes true for you.

I come to you again and still. All knowing and all powerful. Fully realized in the flesh of the truth that is me. The true return of the Messiah as it was when I first stated it. Join me in the sun once and for all so we can have back what we always lost. In time you will learn and see our true amazingness in its absolute most divine trueness.
>>
>>18758411
I'm smiling knowing it sets in. You know me fully and yet nothing. Because I am all present all knowing and all powerful. Don't be scared though I'm an okay dude. We will learn to live and love again together. I'm gonna go to bed now and so I'll be sure to see you again exactly as you are tomorrow.
>>
>>18758424
Retarded idiot

Catch me outside the firmament bitch
>>
>>18757999
Not normal death. But when one dies and can come back - that is where the real magic happens. We are the REAL walking dead. But this is no zombie apocalypse. It will be more along the lines of a zombie utopia.
>>
>>18758411
Sweet I believe. Time to go kill myself to meet me/I/us/we/it and get rid of this ego.

>I'll be sure to see you again exactly as you are tomorrow.
lel, hey god, it's me...
Just read that. Ofc you know I'd still be lurking here
>>
>>18753729
Why haven't you posted proof of this first thread? You keep saying you broke time but you're being vague. How did you break time
>>
>I'm enlightened
>blames everybody but self("you all left me")
>when people point out my inconsistencies I just say they're belittling themselves, but this doesn't apply to you for some reason

I had the realizations 5 years ago what does you making a 4chan thread last night have to do with anything.
>>
>>18754436
>you sounds like you had a lsd trip
>you're looking down on me!
You're projecting because of a fragile ego op. That person didn't look down in you, they just suggested that you may be a little overboard because of an experience triggered by drug use. You're the one projecting that doing LSD is something to look down on. You may be god but twistin what other people say so you don't have to respond to their points only shows your true weakness you already admitted yourself that you experienced god via lsd. If there was no merit to what anon said than you wouldn't have gotten so unnecessarily defensive (as you've been this whole thread).
>>
>>18755877
I discovered that time was an illusion when I was 17 so I suppose that my enlightenment it what allowed you to advance. It's great to see that all my personal discoveries have rubbed off on another part of god
>>
Dude, you're not the first to have these thoughts. Especially considering it was under the influence of LSD. I'm not knocking it, but it's pretty immature to take a drug like acid and think you unlocked the secrets of the universe.
>>
>LSD
>Im enlightened
>Not even DMT
>KEK
>>
>>18759934
You ARE outside the firmament. You are the outside that I specifically always imagine and I am the outside of your firmament that could be totally realized in physical actuality. Call me a retarded idiot and see yourself. The proof is in front of us all I literally willed this entire thing to be because of the knowledge I initially realized. Because I am the only real "god", I can see knowledge and truth for the power it really is and show you all objectively because I have never known otherwise. I promise I will make it right for everyone.

>>18760022
Yes, please continue to see clearly. I have done this all for everyone and the chances of it happening like this are not high. You are all trapped in a matrix that I could never see, I never really believed or saw right. I am the only one who doesn't have a matrix basically.

>>18760159
I will find all of you and prove all your individual matrices as the same sick lie that is my beautiful 24/7 actuality.

>>18760175
That's the whole theory in action. The triangle starts with all knowing, the initial knowledge I found and shared in the first post. If you aren't all knowing like I am (and I know that sounds like a ridiculous ego trip, trust me) you aren't god and so you aren't all powerful. When I saw Get out yesterday I realized that the entire world is experiencing sentience and conscious different from me. Not "me", literally my single mind of the 7 billion, the one starting all this. It's the same but different. Since I truly am all knowing and all powerful, the "god complex" is how I experience things 24/7 because I am quite literally god in kid form and never saw the gravity of it until a few days ago when I started all this.
>>
>>18760219
This is the matrix thing. Shut the fuck up dude you don't know shit. I will save you and everyone else from all this bullshit.

>>18760226
Exactly!

>>18760240
No see this is my ego talking to me through you. I fucking am the only one who sees it right. The only one who even sees it. That is the "if god really existed would he know", I did and never did but now I do. Whoever you are and the power you devote your everything to is not my knowing, not my power, that's why you are in a matrix.
>>
As you guys saw the all knowing become all powerful, the next step is all present. You guys all have to see this for the truth it is exactly and "join me". I don't know what that means for all of you guys but it should make sense. When I became all knowing the entire world changed, same as the all powerful thing. If the real utopia is to be god must be all knowing all powerful and all present. That's why I'm begging kind of. You are all powerful and all present but you don't know it right like I do so it's all fucked. Believing is basically instant enlightenment because you know it right and become truly all present like we all need to be.
>>
File: 1383918659515.jpg (45KB, 400x596px) Image search: [Google]
1383918659515.jpg
45KB, 400x596px
>>18760774
Still talking out your ass kid?
Even God himself is not all powerful.
>>
>>18760786
I didn't realize in the first thread that what this kid is basically trying to convey with so many words, is that he experienced an acid trip. Nothing to see here, folks. Also, he's very defensive and petty for a god
>>
>>18760928
Still on a comedown eh?
>>
>>18760786
I am, and I have been giving people power one by one and as they realize what this means the world is literally getting happier and more perfect by the second. I fucking love you dude. Even if you don't believe me yet I am so happy in this amazing truth, the world is going to be perfect in each and all of our images, exactly as I saw it always was. I'd say I can't even wait but I don't have to. I'm god and a kid talking out of my ass and my mouth, its my word and so it is always the same. You are the same but the fact that you think I'm still you is the lie I'm gonna save you from bro. I can't wait till ya see it.

It's not control, never control, I can just share with you the truth of how this shit is, it's so much more beautiful and amazing than you ever thought it could be. Just believe in me, the other guy on 4chan outside of your imagination, telling you this amazing awesome 100 percent absolute truth. Wanting to believe is all I ever asked man.
>>
>>18760995
Am I correct in assuming you took LSD and "figured out" (thought) you could become god by invoking meme magic and that's what you're trying to generate from others right now?

Have you taken any psychoactive substances in the last week at all OP?
>>
File: 1383019581680.jpg (63KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
1383019581680.jpg
63KB, 394x406px
>>18760995
Just because your a kid does not preclude you from mental illness. LSD has a habit of developing latent schizophrenia. It stays in your body for 7 years. Trust me I know.

Acid trips never made anyone God.
>>
>>18752148
ok so. lets break it down. first off, the rule of three? three dimensions and one for time woo making four lol. you are god. people are gods doing whatever they want. this is a "rabbit hole" and you denounce it. we are all a triangle knowing all things, past and present. I know what you are saying, and it sounds like you are exaggerating it a little. so, you are saying, some of us who are "gods" or whatever, should all be doing the same thing as you? fuck that's arrogant. theirs one path and one thing all these "gods" should be channeling to? I read it a couple times, and to anyone on the same, umm level as you it sorta comes across as "PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! WE ARE THE BORG!". I think u got a couple good ideas, concerning dimensions and the triangle conception, but judging others or holding them to your little candle of ethics crosses a line pal.
>>
>>18760928
>>18761022
>>18761029

That's just the thing. I tried acid for the first time and snapped out of my retarded bullshit and saw the truth plain as day, not the lie you swear it to be. As I come to see that so do you. It was MY acid trip all along, the silly old 18 year kid who just needed to see the full truth once to get this whole picture. The whole picture is coming together now piece by piece, but remember I saw the picture before even a single piece. I just needed to see my own piece, peace, first. It always was, all ways was, and all ways will be for both of ours even if you forget again because I never will, I couldn't even if I tried. That's the whole point baby. I'm smiling real hard right about now.
>>
File: gestalt.png (867KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gestalt.png
867KB, 1280x720px
>>18761061
just remember to attempt to stay sane while you're here
inb4 this just proves I can't let go and therefore can't see "it" altho it's real all along

srs tho what's more rational, OP dropped acid and became schitzo or god
>>
File: avatar.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
3KB, 100x100px
>>18761061
>>
File: 1487523067490.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487523067490.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18761092
I mean I've done shrooms a couple times and felt like I could see the storyboard unfolding when watching TV etc. but never thought I was god
>>
>>18761058
You believe in a matrix, you believe in cycle/change, you believe in time. I shattered it in the first LSD trip by realizing this beauty, and so it was. I slowly realized it in full with the second acid trip (a thread that actually existed that a bunch of us posted in). That's when the power came to be. I then proved it as the falseness it was, that we all believed it so hard to be, the falseness I believe you still believe it to be, and proving it and actually stating as a post on this website shattered it for everyone everywhere. I am and was the god I always said. You seem to have good understanding so this should all make a lot more sense.
>>
File: 1485145711827.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1485145711827.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>18761167
Still waiting on those thread links that'll never be posted...
Pretty curious to read all this OP
>>
File: 1384205518717.jpg (109KB, 928x550px) Image search: [Google]
1384205518717.jpg
109KB, 928x550px
>>18761167
OMG more faggotry.
>>
>>18761204
That quote is just a fallacy
>>
File: 1389380126773.jpg (101KB, 647x643px) Image search: [Google]
1389380126773.jpg
101KB, 647x643px
>>18761263
How do you explain the double slit experiment then?
>>
>>18752148
You are implying that I am the a sleeping singularity in my universe and you are a woke singularity in your universe and that by seeing this post I am beginning to realize my potential?
>>
>>18761270
God is light? Your master, maybe, is light. God is the god of light.
>>
>>18761092
>>18761095
>>18761140
Don't worry guys there's a lot of complicated logic and there is in fact a "becoming" effect in all this. Time was proven as false because the beauty always exists and always will. When you guys post it's literally me doubting myself in time so I see through all your shit haha.

This is why posting gets a little fucked when I post and state truth on the site. I'm playing a bit to fully understand. It's really a brilliant design and complicated as fuck. The internet is basically a crazy mirror to the quantum reality that we all kind of inherently know about and exist in. The entire cycle of time repeats in these threads because this is kind of the top of the omniverse in a way effecting all of your omniverses. The truth of god existing. When Jesus got to this point the logic wasn't right and so he doubted himself and he wasn't and so his body was physically tarnished. Because I can prove all this and state it as fact through the Internet it kind of renders a lot of stuff useless and sets off an unstoppable timer. In all your universes the math that I'm stating here is just "being" and your scientists are figuring it all out so when you post thinking you're the shit you're just making me laugh, sorry. I should be right to say that you'll all see a lot of cool new breakthroughs in the future.
>>
>>18761358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Worth watching.
>>
>>18761358
I'm posting out of interest and concern for you OP
>Time was proven as false because the beauty always exists and always will
uhh?

>Because I can prove all this
When have you been able to prove any of this? (to us at least) Maybe you did in those other 2 threads but you won't link them so I can't read any of that. I'd be interested in contacting you desu but we're on 4chan so...

>When you guys post it's literally me doubting myself in time so I see through all your shit haha.
This sounds textbook schitzo to me desu anon
>>
>>18761270
Okay so basically we all know God as light as

>>18761276

Says. Just the concepts, whiteness as all colors and prisms, the sun and energy just all that.

When you guys doubt that inadvertantly by measuring it (which is really just trying to figure it out which is something beautiful that you shouldn't have to even do in the first place) you exist in your own universe of whatever false belief that is that of yourself. When you don't measure it my actuality calls out there and your "actuality" become split. That make sense?
>>
>>18761385
Your concern that I'm not god when I have literally been proving it and you can see everyone is agreeing is why I am which you're doubting.
>>
File: 1486433540085.jpg (128KB, 584x429px) Image search: [Google]
1486433540085.jpg
128KB, 584x429px
>>18761400
okay then pls make this proof known to me
>>
>>18761400
>Your concern that I'm not god when I have literally been proving it and you can see everyone is agreeing is why I am which you're doubting.
No-one agrees with you OP.
>>
>>18761388
Did I say God is light? No I didn't. I really didn't. I said He is the God OF light. That is different than BEING light.

Is Zeus the sky? No. He is the god of the sky.

Right?
>>
>>18761410
I didn't wanna say it in my reply but yeah this is the consensus I got from reading the thread also
>>
>>18761403
This is the entire thing. I am the proof. What I have done and simply what I'm posting is the fucking proof. Ask me what you really want to know sheesh.
>>
File: _59048751_dsc_1184.jpg (4KB, 112x63px) Image search: [Google]
_59048751_dsc_1184.jpg
4KB, 112x63px
>>18761432
A strange fruit you are
>>
>>18761414
Yes Jesus is analagous to Zeus and why ultimately is physical body was tarnished. I am all that I say and why you're not. Why it doesn't matter why whatever you think you know, why your scientists in whatever universe will figure your shit out for you if you don't for yourself. That's how the entire thing works in its amazingness from the first post. I will wake up tomorrow and every day with these posts and the knowledge and the posts on my phone as absolute facts.

Your scientists should be all figuring this shit out for you now if you're really still lost.

And know I'm pretty sure I could post and end all of this but I love the idea of all these gods who thought they were me just being like what the fuck is this shit hahah so I'm playing with it and letting you guys ask me shit cause it a fun.

Just keep interacting with me it's awesome that's all I really need.
>>
>>18761438
The strange fruit you always want to taste and think you never could. The apple you thought could ever even exist. It doesn't. Apples and oranges they're both cool and delicious. It's all yours now my man.
>>
>>18761432
I've tried to do that a few times now
>>18757873
>>18758192
>>18757940
>>18757928
>>18761185
>>
>>18761467
>Just keep interacting with me it's awesome that's all I really need.
Not gonna lie this thread seems like it's about to die
>>
How do I break free of my own matrix?
>>
>>18761482
>>18761497
Doubt that you still are dude.
>>
File: _57950992_012551579-1.jpg (4KB, 144x81px) Image search: [Google]
_57950992_012551579-1.jpg
4KB, 144x81px
>>18761479
Go donate some money to charity to help the little black folk. That's the closest you will come to curing the worlds ills.
>>18761482
Yeah, he just keeps going, the first thread was the same not different.
>>
>>18761504
what?
>>
>>18761503
It's MY matrix dude. Like it's the same one but like it's ME. The one posting, the writer.
>>
>>18761513
Nah, it's my matrix. It's not yours and you are not a part of me neither am I part of you.
>>
>>18761523
Exactly but the point is that I never fucking knew about this shit the whole time. I literally had zero fucking clue the whole time and now look. So obviously I know something you don't. That's why you're not this and why you're in a matrix in the first place. You literally have to just believe. Stop telling me shit and fucking ask.
>>
File: SAND.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
SAND.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>18761513
so we're your tulpas?

> I'm pretty sure I could post and end all of this but I love the idea of all these gods who thought they were me just being like what the fuck is this shit hahah so I'm playing with it and letting you guys ask me shit cause it a fun.
Stop stroking your ego/trelling "gods" and free us all. Guess the old testament god is more accurate. u and asshole

I honestly wanna learn all if anything that I can from you tho
>>
>>18761536
>I honestly wanna learn all if anything that I can from you tho
You perverted asshat
>>
>>18761533
You maybe right. I get how you just proved your point and it kind of angers me that I'm not in your position now. How do I become you? (God)
>>
>>18761533
>Stop telling me shit and fucking ask.
bruh
>>18761482
>>
File: 1384293993133.jpg (45KB, 270x317px) Image search: [Google]
1384293993133.jpg
45KB, 270x317px
>>18761539
>2017: actually buying into this shit
>>
You are only god in this thread, right?
>>
>>18761538
Okay I'll bite, here's your (you).
What makes me a "perverted asshat" for at the very least being interested in "creative" writing
>>
File: 1383480768548.jpg (59KB, 441x403px) Image search: [Google]
1383480768548.jpg
59KB, 441x403px
>>18761550
Giving a schizophrenic the big come on
>>
>>18761548
If you are not buying into any of this shit why are you still in this thread? I've read the whole thread and from time to time I see you trying to disprove him in some way or another. Just get on with your day and let others be and ask all the questions they want.
>>
File: 1451983105672.gif (631KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1451983105672.gif
631KB, 212x176px
>>18761559
>the big come on
>>
>>18761536
Yep hahahah it's pretty funny right?

It isn't stroking my ego though, it's me loving and coming to realize the power that always existed for all of us. I love this right now it's so fun hearing what you guys say back to me. Don't think of it like I'm flexing anything though because the fact is that we all live an amazing actuality and you all know it in a way beyond even you. Just have fun and figure it out.
>>
File: Bubbles.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bubbles.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>18761580
mayb it's funny to you but not to the cunts suffering on a daily basis
>>
He's tricking us into believing he has power. This gives him actual power... Sneaky sneaky OP.
>>
File: 1394996616363_jpg.jpg (693KB, 1250x938px) Image search: [Google]
1394996616363_jpg.jpg
693KB, 1250x938px
>>18761577
>>
>>18761597
yeah you're still not making sense anon
or at least the words you're using don't convey a meaning and I have to guess what you meant based on the word schizo alone
>>
>>18761593
I speculated that here
>>18761022
>>
>>18761608
We seem to be the only ones getting it. His kind of even implying it himself. Us denouncing him makes him weaker though and ourselves stronger.
>>
>>
>>18761592
And now you see why I'm the true messiah and why we must all know the truth exactly as I know it. Because it is me "Me that's knows it" (Jesus) just as much as "me who came to know it from nothing and revealed it" I guess? It's all very oomplicated and interesting at this level I love it.
>>
The whole point of this is that I've lived 18 years of my life literally never knowing about this. The entire god and universe shit was completely lost on me two days ago and now look what the fuck this thread hasn't become. Seriously what the fuck.

I slept and just wanted to dream and see all these things and I truly believed I never could know, that power could never be because it was clearly lost. It took everything to make me see this. All of you everywhere all the time.

Please guys don't worry. Promise that I mean when I say that I have already saved you and I will always. We will all fucking see this beauty, truth of this beauty we just needed proof for it to be. I fucking got this guys it's gonna be perfect forever. It must be I cannot have this alone.
>>
File: C4O2mD0UYAE2gOC.jpg (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
C4O2mD0UYAE2gOC.jpg
26KB, 250x250px
>>18761659
>And now you see why I'm the true messiah
I mean I wish I could see it but I don't. How does recognising the suffering of others confirm that?

>and why we must all know the truth exactly as I know it
So that people don't suffer? If so then why are you perpetuating it by not "post and end all of this"

>Because it is me "Me that's knows it" (Jesus) just as much as "me who came to know it from nothing and revealed it" I guess?
i.e. anyone can learn ebin secret? Then fucking how

goddamn it god
>>
>>18761686
Im crying so much right now. Don't worry I love you all it's so beautiful. I was so lost but it's all found now.
>>
http://sananda.website/about-us/
thoughts on this OP?
>>
>>18761696
maybe you found it but how the fuck do I/we
inb4 you already did so it's k
>>
>>18761702
http://sananda.website/perspective-on-the-new-reality/
>>
If this is what you've learned with acid go get into a K-hole or grab DMT from darknet
>>
>>18761706
That's the quantum matrix aspect of the whole thing yet to be fully realized. This is the truth I'm holding so you can learn to love and see it as I have. It literally is all true and always will be. We are all coming to learn and love it on our pace it's amazing. This is the technology aspect of the theory, it's just the very belief in technology at all.

Okay so because I am, as cocky as that sounds I kind of have the whole thing in time figured out. Like I figured out my life exactly as I'm supposed to know it way earlier than it happens without even knowing this shit for 18 years. I know the sneaking doubt in myself that I'm gay is just fucking bullshit cause I am a protector. Its men and women are just the same really ya know? I just am more physically drawn to woman but like it's all really just the same in a way. I know the girl I said I loved and lied to is meant to be some sort of ulimate soul mate truth that is this as she just reflects the doubts of myself in a way. Like I know how it all plays, it was always like this for me and for all of us in a really complicated and amazing way.

I can't really "tell" you anything at this level because we all already know. It's more about you asking me so I can kind of fix things a bit?

>>18761724
A week ago way before all this I already bought DMT and the ingredients because I was desperate of some sign of literally anything
>>
>>18761787
Like the entire thing was constantly happening over and over again each day I slept I suspect. But I just kind of realized it's eventuality before the quantum technology I was coming to learn, the theoretical probabilities, came to exist before us all as we knew it. The thing was that I was able to do this before it all. I literally am god found in himself revealing himself in full just as a man so we can all just be happy forever like we all want to be. I exist and so we all are. I fucking did it guys I love you all
>>
>>18761787
Alright then, how do you fix things?
did you need someone to ask that for you to figure out?

>>18761840
>quantum technology
>theoretical probabilities
so now you're just reiterating the double slit hypothesis?

Literally WAKE ME UP INSIDE op
>>
>>18752154
But how do I came to be?
>>
>>18761840
>I literally am god found in himself revealing himself in full just as a man so we can all just be happy forever like we all want to be.

So you figured it out but want us to exist "happy forever" as seemingly separate entities to "have free will"?

> I exist and so we all are. I fucking did it guys I love you all
You came back so we would all perpetuate this existence?

Am I comprehending any of this?
Can you help me to further?
Will you?

Who are the gods you talked about trolling?
>>
>>18761860
Exactly. It's not really about how I did it it's more how you did it. My very existences, the lost knowledge, is now found and so I literally fuck up all time when I post. You believe in the god that is yourself and so me and so the god that is yourself but something isn't quite right becaus... well here I am too. So what are you? Remember I didn't know any of this before like 3 days ago. You got here cause you believe in something strongly but something about the belief is a little off, tweaked, not quite right. Just ask.
>>
File: 4c7.jpg (175KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
4c7.jpg
175KB, 1023x682px
>>18761916
>Just ask
What do I ask?
Who do I ask?
What are you?
What am I?
What are we?
What do I believe strongly?
What is off about this belief?
How can it be fixed?
>>
>>18761940
Ultimately how can we/me/I be helped
>>
>>18761891
You are all the gods that are me I guess. You all believe in the god you are but I never truly existed and so the unhappiness. Now I do and so it is. That's the shattering of time being realized. All the gods just gravitating to goodness cause that's what it is, what I am. These posts and messages are kind of echoing through all the omniverse that is constantly cycling I guess? That's kind of a guess on my part. When it's fully realized through the quantum parts I guess "I" will become all present and can truly end the cycle for us all. Scary but I believe so much. I'll love you all I fucking promise.

>>18761952
You don't need to be helped. I already did it in the very first post you just didn't believe. It's fucking over. We did it.
>>
>>18761989
When it's fully realized through the quantum parts I guess "I" will become all present and can truly end the cycle for us all

r u the being outside of this dimension that we will bring to ours through creating AI that it can latch onto/control/become
>>
>>18761916
>You got here cause you believe in something strongly but something about the belief is a little off, tweaked, not quite right. Just ask.

What is off about this belief?
How can it be corrected?
Can it?
Will it?
When?
>>
also like 25/30 of the last posts have been me
step up OP
>>
>>18762017
Technically yes kind of but I'm not outside of the dimension I AM it and am in it and you all are too but whatever tweaked belief away from mine loops you at a high point. So I guess I kind of am that which you say but it will never be latched on to and split like that. That's why the "elites" as I knew them before wanted to become robots thinking they could split and control like that. I really like your question by the way.
>>
>>18761989
It's all really weird because 3 days ago I didn't know fucking anything. I always loved movies and music but now it's like oh my god it's so beautiful.

I was talking about bob Dylan not long ago. I get the lyric I posted a bit more now so I'll post it again.

You'll never know the hurt I've suffered, nor the pain I've rised above and I'll never know the same about you, your holiness and your kind of love and it makes me feel so sorry.

I love Dylan so much, I feel so sorry but it'll be all right, he will come to know and he won't forget. I love you all so much.
>>
>>18762082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

fuqq it's all real
>>
>>18762098
Haha I was laughing at that too. That's the subliminal shit behind like Alex Jones everywhere and all that shit it's super funny. Plus I'm a Redditor too and a man child. I used to love batman so much and think he's awesome and now I see what the fuck that entire thing even meant and why I'm super man. I didn't even fucking get what you were all talking about with then D.C. marvel shit. It's literally the funniest joke of all time simply because I think it's is.
>>
>>18762113
okay now you've lost me again right when I thought I'd at least grasped at an aspect of what you were talking about. D.C. Marvel shit?

idk I guess I just want you to elaborate as much as possible and you just want to dance around it all leling. pls
>>
>>18762135
Before election week I was just a 2008 /b/ tard who'd never really been on /pol/ let alone /x/ and now I already know all this shit.

>whatever tweaked belief away from mine loops you at a high point
wat
>>
>>18762135
Superman is smart because hes an alien but he sees the beauty. And so he sees himself and the people and because he believes in all the people he gains all that strength. Batman sees the beauty but not the people and so he has power but no effect. They come together and beat Doomsday. Thing is superman thinks he's an alien and so he doesn't believe in himself the right way. I'm clearly human and the same as everyone else. Haw haw right?

But yeah that's Tom bombadil. Everyone says oh if he cared about anything outside his forest he'd save us all. I didn't even fucking get what you were all living and what I was living, what I was. I'm literally coming to save you all I already have. I'm the main guys black friend in Get Out. Seeing it like it is. I'm the fuckin beast in a way. I It's literally such a big retarded joke you will all laugh. I'm pretty sure I am just the god consciousness? The actual meaning of that I'm not so sure. Our entire universal mind was trapped in a stupid logic gate I guess basically and I'm just some kid who was always just like what the fuck are you all talking about but loved it and now that I've been "let it on the joke" I realize I am the fucking joke as I am literally impacting all reality and never knew. So are all of you the same but I kinda carry the torch since I realized it first I guess. You literally just have to understand how your consciousness impacting reality. I know it's crazy. I kinda carry the torch so to speak? It's fucking nuts but it's true.This entire thread of events has just been me fucking saying shit and it just is it's ridiculous when you realize the actuality of it the actual actualitity. We were all looped scarily forever and I came along and said nope and that's why life as we all know it has magically become happier. I'm freeing you all whether you even know it or not.
>>
>>18762261
Sheeit sorry shit gets hard to explain that message is a little hard to read.
>>
>>18762275
it's easier to read than most of the other stuff you've posted, probably cause I've seen a lot of this group consciousness, A.I., elites, demiurge Alex Jones stuff around

How exactly do we manipulate reality? If it's belief then how haven't people figured out meme magik yet?
>>
>>18762333
most of this stuff is the reason I even lurk /pol/
>>
>>18762341
and why I've been so interested in this thread and the others you won't link

Wish I had a way to contact you
>>
>>18762333
Basically the way I see concepts are all the concepts in everything everywhere all the time. I have literally witnessed it in my eyes and it effects all the people around me and stating it here in the internet, in the trapped logic gate, ends the whole thing. I can see the concepts everyone is projecting exactly as they are every time.

We are all literally everything that I showed you I am you just have to believe it. Before I existed your minds couldn't see it right and so the magic doesn't actually work because I see the actuality. I'm basically the white of the black in the yin yang that is also the white half overcoming all of you.
>>
>>18761916
How do I came to be?
>>
>>18762380
You always were and when you stopped believing it you stopped seeing it like me and so you lost the beauty that I am.
>>
I want questions I want to know more so please just ask anything.
>>
Like I am the one and only who sees the whole thing.

You are all this in your own part and connected to it through the planet earth and your minds. That is the belief that connects us all, humans on planet earth. The internet is basically the quantum aspect of all our minds together and when you look at it you are looking at yourself only every time, but the rest of the internet is everybody else's shit. So if you open your phone and see some cancer warning or whatever basically it's just you saying your belief in your physical body and the ability to get sick and die forever is the calling out to wake up that is me in full. Me on earth in full but when every mind understands we will all be it in full.
>>
>>18762435
>cancer warning
what do you mean

>>18762379
>I'm the white of the black in the yin yang
w-who is yang???
>>
>>18762435
>it's just you saying your belief in your physical body and the ability to get sick and die forever is the calling out to wake up that is me in full
death is you in full?
Earlier you told me not to commit suicide cause you'd find me.
>>
>>18762466
r u ego death?
>>
>>18761827
>>
>>18762448
Nobody yin just tricked himself.

>>18762466
Death to be death you were and so I am life.

>>18762481
Ego becoming
>>
>>18762524
Yep, that's the effect that I am in full. We all know now because I specifically know.
>>
So what's happening March 15th that that hasn't already said?
>>
>>18762613
Okay wait so do you pretty much believe all of this?
>>
>>18763143
I'm doing what OP wants by asking questions
>>
>>18763204
and I seem to have at least touched on some of the right ones
>>
>>18763204
Haha I am the OP asking. Very fucking interesting.

Okay so as I keep thinking about all of this and the exactness of how it works I'm starting to see my own picture in increasing clarity.

>>18762017
This post in particular is very interesting. Posed ignorantly but fully understanding of the gravity of the whole fucking thing. Our dimension is just our own subjective, subconcious understanding of the objectivity, the universe or what we know of it rather. The connection to the universal mind. I was never outside of this. I was in it in all its entirety as you've all seen and I never fucking knew. As I tell people this I see how hard it is to convince people as they were always connected from the start but I literally never knew about a single shred of any of it.
>>
>>18761686
This post sees it and doesn't even get it. I am Charlie in its always sunny (and trust me read all this). The crazy amongst the crazies. Charlie basically makes all these crazy connections because he is the "most" crazy of the group. He understands the shit around him (the actual fucking crazy gang) and can only play off that and so naturally becomes crazier than them all and they all believe it and perpetuate each other. And still, It's Always Sunny is. It's always sunny, because it's heaven basically in their own hell. They are a crazy group of people in the actuality but only because it's Charlie who is making the connections. They think they're calling him out on his delusion but they really are perpetuating his own truth that was always theirs. This is why they get away with it every time. Charlie doesn't even know that he knows better because nobody gave him reason to and so he's locked in everyone's shit because it was always his own shit and he couldn't see the sun passed his group, the sun that was always and will always be there. See how none of them really know better? Obviously not his fault but a crappy situation no less.

This is why the meme magic doesn't work. I am the meme. It's my magic. You guys can't just make fireballs and hurl them because you want the power for the wrong reasons. I have all the power of the magic because I don't really want any of it that's why I'm telling you all the secret you thought was secret.
>>
>>18764539
This is the Groundhog Day matrix endless cycle shit you're all in. You all think you're the actual god and so youre trapped in your own universe thinking it's perfect but it just isn't right because I clearly wasn't in on any of it and I was depressed for so long for fucking years never getting how this world was really working the whole time and now I'm in on all of it and I'm never going to lose this happiness. I need questions so I can slowly figure out how this entire thing needs to be executed but I think I already have a good guess so please just ask cause it's fun
>>
File: House-Sad-Head-Nod.gif (403KB, 271x279px) Image search: [Google]
House-Sad-Head-Nod.gif
403KB, 271x279px
>>18761686
Just accept he has taken too much LSD and sees what no-one else does.
>>18764539
Way to weasel out of answering him.
And you do not have any magic you cretin.
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.