[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nag Hammadi Gospel of Thomas (19) Jesus said, "Blessed is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 267x189px
Nag Hammadi
Gospel of Thomas
(19) Jesus said, "Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death."

(44) Jesus said, "Whoever blasphemes against the father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven."

The Holy Spirit is accessed by trees and plants. I have seen many things now, AMA.

pic very related
>>
>>18751779
I kind of believe that.

Can you name one plant and one tree?
>>
File: pinethum.jpg (32KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
pinethum.jpg
32KB, 300x470px
>>18751779
>>
File: Olmec pine cone.jpg (51KB, 1024x513px) Image search: [Google]
Olmec pine cone.jpg
51KB, 1024x513px
>>18751790
pic is very related. Pine trees of all kinds are one of them. The whole point is how to make the Holy Oil

The clues have been left throughout history by ancients, leaving hints for us to reach it again.
>>
>>18751801
What is the recipe?
>>
>>18751779
How high are you right now
>>
>>18751915
Boil Organic Honey, Organic Wine, and Water. Add pinecones (must have seeds in them).

>>18751956
It is a high like no other anon.
>>
>>18751966
I'm asking you a hypothetical question because you seem high on some sort of drug.
>>
OP can you do something so that we know what you're saying is true?
>>
What kind of high does cones give?
>>
>>18751956
am I high? (I am a random anon and not the OP of this thread)
>>
>>18752014
What do you have to lose to try it? I can only communicate with what is inside of me: see my future through my own eyes, not yours. I could explain the entire history of the earth, the devil and God, and much more. But this knowledge is best learnt through the Holy Spirit.

>>18752015
Access. Access to knowledge. I look at you and can see the makeup of your skin. I can see how the life stared on earth. I understand the human mind is just a computer processing information from our body, communicating with our organs, and our thoughts are nothing more than bits of information passed through our blood influenced by the food we eat, the air we breathe, and the water we drink.
>>
Op says a lot of vaguely wise sounding things that actually mean nothing. The cones have given you brain damage. The insane do not know they are.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.