[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do love spells really exist? If they do how do they work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images-34.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images-34.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
Do love spells really exist? If they do how do they work and what do they do?
>>
Love spell coming up: L.O.V.E

You don't have spellcheck??
>>
>>18751645
WTF are you on about?
>>
>>18751624

Yes they are called paychecks and all you do is cast them aka cash them and women will flock to you.
>>
>>18751624
Yes they exist.
>If they do how do they work and what do they do?
It depends what method you use. Reactions vary person to person. It can take time.
>>
>>18751624
Of course love spells exist. So do vampire spells, wing-growing spells, and spells to make people fly.

Most of those absolutely do not work.

Love spells are debatable. They are the most requested type of spell by far. Some people insist they do, while many people who perform them desperately hope they might work.

In my experience, most people looking for love spells are either having a hard time finding someone, or are trying to change the mind of another who chose to break up.

Love spells have an incredibly wide range, in just about every tradition I have ever read about, from Hoodoo honey jars, sympathetic magic, binding spells with photos and red thread, chants to red candles and cinnamon incense, petitions to spirits and deities, and the list goes on.

As for results, that is debatable. I have read claims that they do work, and that they can also backfire. I've also read accounts of an attempted binding for the sake of love which went awry when they two eventually decided to mutually part but could not be rid of each other.

One dangerous aspect of using such a work to influence someone is the possibility that you are manipulating the will of another person. This is not something I can recommend.

Research. Tread carefully.
>>
>>18751686
that's how you spell it...
>>
>>18751778
>I've also read accounts of an attempted binding for the sake of love which went awry when they two eventually decided to mutually part but could not be rid of each other
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Being Trapped By A Spell Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Cast Another Spell Like Nigga Get Out The Incense Haha
>>
>>18751778
I need some sauce of the spells you think will work
>>
>>18751979
It was their tale, not mine. I've learned to leave some idjits to their own devices.

>>18752022
I've never used a love spell, sorry.
A Hoodoo honey jar type working, though, seems to be the most popular in some circles.
It does not generate or even foster love, but it 'sweetens' feelings from the target towards the person doing the work.

I prefer to work for inner development rather than development of other people, or to manipulate people to do what I prefer.
>>
>>18751693
t. misogynist

Go back to /pol/ please.
>>
You have a soulmate and if you attain enlightenment the universe will work to bring you together with them.
>>
>>18752113

t. tumblrdyke.

I'd say hang yourself but no rope could support your weight.
>>
>>18751624
You're not really curious.

I sense a rather career.
>>
>>18751624
Blood over intent? Or maybe...cum over intent?
>>
>>18751693
This.
A girl I knew, started talking to me and call me "honey" "sweetheart" etc, when I got money.
The moment she knew it wasn't all that much money she stop talking to me again.
Spooky.
>>
>>18752113
t. white knight fedora tipper
>>
>>18752113
tee-dot-ess-jay-double-yoo

Lighten up.
>>
>>18751624
They can but a love spell that works is almost always an illusion.
Such as making people see you differently, only the good parts of you, as desirable, etc. or attracting certain people into your life, or changing their mind or making them forget certain aspects of you, shit like that.
Basically you are deceiving someone into loving you.
>>
>>18753777
Fine by me. I'm at peace with the parts of me that are shitty. How do?
>>
>>18754795
Warning: Love spells are again, illusions, so they will almost always fail eventually since people discern illusions over time, and even then, basing a relationship on lies, so don't expect it to go well.
The most successful love spells are subtle, basically attracting the person of your desire and slightly enhancing yourself so they get to know who you are as a person and eventually genuinely love you, basically using the love spell as bait and actually catching them after.
If you use a stronger form that creates a fake you and they fall in love with that, things will explode. It won't end well. Don't do it. They will HATE you after.
Love spells aren't really for genuine love unless again, you use it as "bait".
Also final warning: If you are attracting a specific person and you do a strong love spell, they might be crazy or turn crazy. You don't want someone who's crazy to become obsessed with you, because the stronger the spell, the more likely they will become obsessed with you. Can lead to things such as stalking and other terrifying consequences. Make sure to be able to break the spell at any time, and be able to get rid of the person or at least have them or you avoid them.
If you want to bait someone, here's how I would do it:
depending on the specific effects, like for example you may want them to find you more physically attractive, make your personality look better, have them find you more interesting, etc. you can adjust this to focus on what you specifically want to do.
Find things that are related to love spells. Red candles tend to work and can be for more lust/stronger type loves, pink tends to be softer, more "puppy" like as well as for prettiness, white is a general color you can't go wrong with and can infuse with whatever you like, but also resembles purity so is good for creating more purely intentioned spells, while red is great for lust, and pink is for looking "prettier" (physically or otherwise), or more interesting, or better.
>>
Would a love spell work on a celebrity?
>>
>>18755788
CONTINUED
You can draw whatever symbols on the candles you like, and if you're just attracting people in general, draw the gender you specifically want on the candle, or if it's for everyone leave that out. If you want to be able to break the spell at any time, tie a string on some object, whether it be the candle or something else you use related to the spell. If you want to abandon ship, you can burn the things related to the spell, bury them, throw them in a river or the ocean, or any other such methods to dispell it, obviously fire being the quickest to just get rid of it for whatever reason, while the other two cleanse it better.
Find things like rose petals or flowers, sugar or honey for sweetness, maybe a picture of someone attractive so it can go off of that to adapt how they percieve you, or any other symbols you like. Again, find things that are related to what you want and the effects that you want to have, and be cautious and now how/when to break it. Proceed as you wish. You can burn paper or a picture, the candle, have a blessed object, in voodoo I'm pretty sure they use things like honey jars, so you can make a jar filled with flowers, honey, etc. or any vessel you choose. You can also use words or a sigil.
Focus on your intent and make it absolutely clear, whether it be general or specific and cast your spell however you like. Again, if you want someone specific be prepared to banish them if necassary.
Another tip is don't forget that this can be used for many things: being more attractive for a job interview, meeting new people, finding dates, just shit like that. Go wild, just have your intentions clear, and remember they mind have consequences.
Sorry I don't have a specific spell, I create my own and just wing it based upon what I want to achieve, so I'm just saying what I do/know. Good luck and have fun, and depending on how shitty/malicious/decent you are or your intentions are, may you succeed wonderfully or crash horribly.
>>
>>18755788
>>18755822

Thanks, man. My intent wouldn't be intentionally malicious but it probably comes part and parcel with controlling someone to love you.

I like what you mentioned about it being used as bait however. To do the spell to get their interest drawn to you and then see if they stick around once they get to know you.
>>
>>18755822
also if you are interested for a better love spell morally, make sure to give them free will to resist it. It almost always turns out better that way because then they choose to be interested in you rather than you needing to force it, and if you are tying to use more force or more power to achieve your means, then expect to need to put more energy into it. A basic form of banishment for a specific person is grabbing a picture of them and tearing it up and burying it, burning it, or moving it far away and doing any of the above, or even just finding an object, thinking of that person, and doing again, the above, or untying the string if you did that in the earlier spell.
>>18755816
Probably not because you need to know them personally, or have a really effective way of getting them to notice you, and they have to be able to approach/get to know you. Plus obviously the more they have (looks, money, dating pool) the more you'll have to have to attract them. Unless it's a minor celebrity that you know personally or can get to know personally and you're pretty decent off, forget about it.
>>
>>18751624
Well, there was that one that the guy who goes by "M" made up that involved lacing someone's drink with cum.
>>
>>18755952
Don't do this.
>>
>>18755965
Why not?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.