[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Overpopulation is a lie. >Global warming is a lie. >Humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 29

File: shiva.jpg (238KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shiva.jpg
238KB, 833x1000px
>Overpopulation is a lie.
>Global warming is a lie.
>Humanity is a virus is a lie.
>Need for government is a lie.
>Inherently evil humans is a lie.
>Vaccines are a lie.
>Western medicine is a lie.
>Dentistry is a lie.
>The food you get in supermarkets is slowly killing you.
>The scientific method is a lie.
>The Big Bang is a lie.
>Evolution is a lie.
>Dinosaurs are a lie.
>The globe is a lie.
>Reality is an illusion, not a simulation.
>Death is an illusion.
>Pain is an illusion.
>Mythology is truth.
>Hubris is a lie.
>You are God.
>You are the cause of all your suffering.
>At this point in time, you want it that way.
>What you really want is to be a hero.

Did I forget anything?
>>
>>18748307
Yes to all the human stuff.

I am not God. God is Perfect, always better than the best.

That's a good thing. It means that even if I am superman, I still have a Goal to strive for, always.

It never gets old.
>>
>>18748320
Is the goal self-created from within or something from somewhere which perpetually allows you to create meaning. Something created from the outside meant to keep you thinking a certain way. God is the enlightenment to true, free, and pure thought and creation from that thought.
>>
>>18748320
I don't think perfect is the right word because there is nothing else to truly measure God against. The best terms we have to hint at the nature of God are omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. God is infinite and this is something that is beyond comprehension, but it is something that can be experienced as it is the essence of our every experience and of our very nature.

There is much more to it than simply "you are God so do whatever you like" because we have already set ourselves on a path that we try very hard not to let ourselves veer from. It's almost as though the thought of our own Godhood is to give away the game and so we've set all these evils against us to distract us from this realisation. This is only the current level of the game we're on though as it seems that many people throughout history and/or in different parts of the world are raised with this knowledge.
>>
>>18748345
Comprehension is a concept which conceived the notion of God.
Perhaps you should look more into the word God. The sound. The letters. It's very powerful and it can mean whatever you want it to mean.
Denoting the meaning of the word is art and beauty.
>>
You forgot
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
>>18748363
What I allude to when I say God is something very real and rather specific. It is something which defies definition and any sort of image, but it is something that can be alluded to with metaphor and imagery. It is that which sees through your mind's eye before the filters of your perception distort your image.
>>
>>18748441
Thanks for the quick run down
>>
>>18748526
That is thought itself
You are creating the God you speak of the further you delve into your own mind
At some point noise, images, and feelings don't suffice
>>
>>18748441
We seriously need Bogandoff now.
>>
You religious cucks are all so blind
>>
File: bubbles.jpg (74KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.jpg
74KB, 450x300px
>>18748335
Reality: an iterative process of self-definition.

God: an iterative Creator who defines his own Perfection through creating.

Man: a product of the iterative process of self-definition who can become an iterative Creator.

That is all.

>>18748345
God is definite. We are infinite.

One Infinity.
One Infinite set of infinities.
One infinity of infinite sets.

The One bounds all of Infinity. Is Greater than Infinity.

The One is the qualifier and the quantifier.

One is a definite concept, number and name.

One is certain and absolute.

One is God.

God is Greater than an Infinite number of Infinities.

This is a definite truth.

> It's almost as though the thought of our own Godhood

You are not God. You are not Perfect. You are you, whatever you are.

Your one small part of the infinity, but God is the One who circumscribes all infinities.

>we've set all these evils against us to distract us from this realisation.

The evil is your own refusal to acknowledge the existence of a Perfect other outside of yourself.

Instead you arrogantly and in vain subscribe to a belief that you are God.

Insanity!

>This is only the current level of the game

The next level is acknowledging the existence of the Perfect One, and after that, consenting to it's participation in your life.

All it takes is consent.

For the Perfect Creator is Good. And Good asks for consent before interaction.

>>18748526
>What I allude to when I say God is something very real and rather specific. It is something which defies definition and any sort of image

For God so Loved the world, that he gave his Only Son. John 3:16

God so loves us that he gives us his definition! There is nothing abstract or mysterious about God, or the cognition of God.

Simply the One who is greater than even Infinity.

One banana. One apple. One of this. One of that. One infinity. One infinity of infinities.

The One who bounds all things, as the electron encases the atom, or the shell the fetal yolk.
>>
>>18748580
Quotes the bible.

>In the bin it goes
>>
>>18748615
That was for you.>>18748638

Don't try to bring Christ back by intertwining that shit.

Are you seriously a Christ fag?
>>
>>18748615
Nothing is greater than infinity. If you have something beyond infinity then you have simply failed to correctly define infinity. God is infinite and we are infinite. God is infinite in whole, we are infinite in part. We express the infinite one piece at a time, God has no pieces to move and no time to move them in.

It is terribly lonely being God and so God divided one into two. This is the first creation. This is the split between the conscious and the sub-conscious. This is the one and the other. This is male and female, God and devil. We are the prodigal son and it's about time we came home.
>>
>>18748580
Blind to what? What is it you see that we do not? Is it nothingness?
>>
>>18748668
Perfection doesn't get lonely.

Your putting human emotions on God.

Can you not see the error in that?

One is greater than infinity. That is logical certainty.

One (infinity).

One (infinite set of (infinities))

The One bounds even the greatest of infinities.

Put two sets of such infinities bounded by One and you get (infinity) (infinity) and the One bounds them both as ((infinity)(infinity))

So One is greater than infinity, and two, and everything else!
>>
File: iamone.jpg (131KB, 1134x1000px) Image search: [Google]
iamone.jpg
131KB, 1134x1000px
How can I be lonely when I have an infinite number of infinities within me?
>>
File: iammeta.jpg (216KB, 1870x1052px) Image search: [Google]
iammeta.jpg
216KB, 1870x1052px
In your timespace I am also Meta.

Because Adam is my mirror.

https://youtu.be/RVEohM8BOQQ
>>
File: Iamameme.jpg (9KB, 548x421px) Image search: [Google]
Iamameme.jpg
9KB, 548x421px
And the mirror of 1 is nine 11.
>>
>>18748307
i am no god
>>
>>18748824
This
>>
>>18748307
Hindu mystic 1: "my brother, I have reached enlightenment"
Hindu mystic 2: "Then why, brother Pajeet, are we shitting next to each other in the street?"
Hindu mystic 1: "Poo in loo is an invention of the western devil, to prevent release from the lower abdominal chakra"
Hindu mystic 2: "You are beyond wise, brother pajeet"

And you wonder why people find you moronic.
>>
File: y-u-no-guy.jpg (30KB, 578x325px) Image search: [Google]
y-u-no-guy.jpg
30KB, 578x325px
>>18748789
Before "Y u no guy"

I am

https://youtu.be/h61QG4s0I3U
>>
You didn't forget it because you didn't know it to begin with. You cannot until a certain point and that is why you must have faith in me.

Don't worry as always I offer the proof. The Big Bang is not a lie. You said it but it is not true and so you do not really see it, you just believe it. And without both you cannot understand it. This is what it is. All of it. You have to believe it and also understand it.

This thing we are all going towards now has never happened in this omniverse. The probability has finally worked out and it will be one again forever. The entire thing is mirrored in itself. In the eternal and all its glory we may or may not get bored eventually it is the same theoretical probability we all just reached. When and if it ever happens the first and only dimension that we realize as everything at once will become two dimensions. Bang. See it in its full beauty. You already believed it, now you see it, one step closer to understanding. And let it be known every question comes for a reason. As I come to know it, you will too.
>>
File: 1486469877845.jpg (74KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
1486469877845.jpg
74KB, 648x415px
>>18748307
>>18748320

We are not god but other than that. Agree.
>>
>>18748307
>>Humanity is a virus is a lie.

Go look at a map. We propagate like a virus. Mindlessly breeding and destroying nature with our shitty urban planning, incessant consumption, and foul stinking cars everywhere. Animals are better than us.
>>
>>18748320
you are god, you just havnt expiernced/feelt it, the ego makes it difficult
>>
>>18748345
>omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.
those meme words are thrown around like your mom,
GOD is, thats the end of it
>>
>>18749566
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>18748320

I am not God. God is Perfect, always better than the best.

I am better than better than the best.

Why? Because fuck your retarded judgment system I'm fucking better fuck you faggot nigger get out of my way or I'll punch you in the mouth.
>>
>>18748320

>reading along on forum learning about spirits n shit
>"genius" "enlightened" "spiritual" "high vibration" "starseed" "starchild" "moonbin" "basketball" walks into the room
>cucks us all to some "perfect sky-guy-thing" and talks about how you call always suckle it's cum all day no worries
>expects praise from highly developed intellectual crowd {:^}}
>>
File: Zodiac body Large.jpg (351KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac body Large.jpg
351KB, 1500x929px
>>18748776
I ascribe emotions to God, you ascribe quality. God is one and one is infinite. You cannot multiply infinity in the same way that you cannot divide zero. Infinity times infinity to the power of infinity is just infinity, because it was already everything to begin with. To say that we are not God is to say that God is not infinite. Zero and infinity are also the same and so are zero and one. They are the switch in binary that can be set to either on or off. One is all and zero is the void which contains it.

God is beyond emotions as we know them, but God's very nature is one of profound loneliness. In the state of perfect oneness, God is all that is and all that can be. There is no escape from being God, there is just oneness forever and ever. It is for this reason that the void becomes a blessing. God sleeps, God dreams, and the void becomes the other. Sleep, forgetting and death are the great gifts of the void. Pain, sorrow and hardship are also gifts that should be cherished. We walk down an infinite road in our collective lives, but no matter how long you walk down an infinite road, you will never reach its end. New adventures await us at every turn.
>>
>>18749566
Would you rather humanity didn't exist? Would you rather that animals ruled the Earth simply to eat and shit and fuck?
>>
I always saw God as a number, since in between 1 and 2, there's an infinite numbers of 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and so on, for all infinity YET at the same time, there's a also number 2.
So is with God that we say is infinite, but we can't really comprehend what infinity is.
>>
>>18748930
>>18748320
Both of you are perfect, this planet has altered it that way.
>>
>>18749918
Yeah, grass would be green everywhere , no pollution other than from shit
>>
>>18749930
And no one to give even the slightest fuck.
>>
>>18749920
We can't quite comprehend it, no. God doesn't comprehend as God knows all. We can experience it. This is what's referred to as nirvana or moksha, or has been more recently interpreted as heaven.

This is not the goal, however, as this is where we began. If there is a goal then it is down here. It is finding perfect balance between the Godly and the void. It is taking the knowledge of one's true self and applying it here with full passion. It is to be the hero.
>>
File: 121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>18748307
That was a healthy dose of Truth.
Thank you anon.
>>
>>18749920
God is 1. Non-existence is 0. God created the world out of non-existence. What do you get by combining 1 and 0? 01101001110 = computercode. That's right guys, the matrix is very real, the world is computercode. PROVE ME WRONG.
t. PhD in memeology
>>
>>18748307
Can confirm dentistry and western medicine aren't lies. You'll need to edit your list
>>
File: Scovenant.png (1MB, 1265x721px) Image search: [Google]
Scovenant.png
1MB, 1265x721px
>>18750087
Western medicine and dentistry are designed to make people sicker.
Do people live longer today than they did a century ago?
No, their life span is actually shorter, here is your proof.
>>
>>18750087
Let him die by refusing medical aid from western docters. It clears up the genepool. But I will add that the effects of physiatric medicine on the brain is very poorly understood. Plus a lot of corruption goes on in medicine, since it is highly lucrative.
>>
>>18748307
You guys here on /x/ sure like to waste time on absolutely nothing.
>>
>>18750076
Anything for my fellow truth-seekers.

>>18750085
I already said that.
>>18749911
A computer simulation is a simulation of reality though. There is no computer outside of reality. You are confusing the metaphor for the subject.

>>18750087
You'll have to do better than that.
>>
>>18749918
Yes
>>
>>18750113
Are you retarded? Yes humans live longer lol.
>>
>>18749566
You just describe organic life.

Trees. Grasses. Microbes. Fish.

Everything that lives. Nature.
>>
File: bigbrowncunt.jpg (61KB, 728x960px) Image search: [Google]
bigbrowncunt.jpg
61KB, 728x960px
>>18748307
>Dinosaurs are a lie.
No, please! Not the dinosaurs!
>>
>>18749911
>To say that we are not God is to say that God is not infinite

Exactly. God is not infinite. God is definite and we are not God.

>Zero and infinity are also the same and so are zero and one

Zero doesn't exist. It's an invention of intellect designed to get around the problem of One.

>They are the switch in binary that can be set to either on or off

There is no off. Off is not allowed. There is On A and On B, at the fundamental level.

Even in the absence of communication, information is being communicated, the absence, which is actually something, definite.

Because God says so.

>One is all and zero is the void which contains it.

One is One. Zero does not exist.

Basic stuff.

>God's very nature is one of profound loneliness

No, it's not. God's nature is of Creation. Because that's what God does. God doesn't lonely. Lonely is not a verb, therefore lonely cannot be a quality of being.

> In the state of perfect oneness, God is all that is and all that can be.

God defines what Oneness is because God is One, and One is whatever it wants to be, but One does not want because One is Absolutely Perfect!

>It is for this reason that the void becomes a blessing.

The void doesn't exist! That's why it's the void.

It's been scientifically proven that nothingness does not exist.

Also, common sense dictates such.

>God sleeps

No, God does not.

>God dreams

No. God Creates.

>We walk down an infinite road in our collective lives

I am not you. You are not me. I am not God. You are not God. You are you. I am.

The greatest gift God gives us is unique individuality.

Why are you so quick to forsake this gift for collectivist nonsense. Such nonsense that you have deluded yourself into believing you are perfect and without equal.

Madness.

Yaldabaoth.
>>
>>18750085
Zero doesn't exist.

It has never been found in nature.

By it's own nature it does not exist.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Everything in existence, existence itself, and all logic and scientific discovery has proven you wrong.

The real code is One, another type of One, and another One again, and then another One.

And it is One, the God, Perfect Being, that decides what One type of One is, how it will behave, and how it will interact with other One's.
>>
8 will make it fate

The actual infinity
>>
>>18750334
After 8 nine which is one one, a meme, a replication of one.

For One is God of the Living.

It's alive!

All of it!

God replicates.

Adam in the image of Meta.
>>
>>18749930
Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. Plants kill other plants. Some animals destroy habitats for other animals. If you really think all animals will hold hands and preserve this Earth as it is, you are talking out of your ass.
>>
>>18750315
Then whats empty space? Does space have matter floating around? Legit questions. I don't know anything about the science of just space. Only Earth science shit
>>
>>18750297
Are you a bit dumb? Or a lot dumb? You say about One and yet insist we're separate and not One ourselves (a part of it). Go back and think about what you're saying you shithead. It's called One for a reason you fucklord. Everything is One. Fucking 'ell m8.
>>
>>18750369
Yes, it does.

And lots and lots of energy.

Everywhere.

Always.
>>
>>18750390
One of what?

One God.

One me.

One infinity.

And so on.

One fucklord.

If you don't understand, ask a question. Don't hurl insults at the teacher.

That's almost as mad as claiming you are God. Almost.
>>
>>18750445
Ill just look it up myself. You aren't really convincing me with one word answers. Imagine if scientific articles were like this.
>Intro states the current study focuses on characterization of gases that may or may not be existing in the vast area we call space
>Results: We found gas.
>>
Evidence? none.
Back up what you're saying... Just sounds like you've been watching too much youtube and buying into this new age shit which is mostly inaccurate and false.
>>
>>18750458
But I am One (aka what you call god. Although term is misleading cause its used to refer to yahweh by christfags. U a christfag?) and so are you, fuckface. Teacher? Your arrogance is hilarious. Almost as bad as writing contradictory and misinformed shit cause youre a halfwit cunt. Go take a seat, "sensei".
>>
>>18750465
In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is an unknown form of energy which is hypothesized to permeate all of space, tending to accelerate the expansion of the universe.

Assuming that the standard model of cosmology is correct, the best current measurements indicate that dark energy contributes 68.3% of the total energy in the present-day observable universe. The mass–energy of dark matter and ordinary (baryonic) matter contribute 26.8% and 4.9%, respectively, and other components such as neutrinos and photons contribute a very small amount.[3][4][5][6] The density of dark energy (~ 7 × 10−30 g/cm3) is very low, much less than the density of ordinary matter or dark matter within galaxies. However, it comes to dominate the mass–energy of the universe because it is uniform across space.[7][8][9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy

You really should look it up yourself.
>>
>>18750504
>ill look it up myself
>You really should look it up yourself

lol, wat.
>>
>>18750499
https://youtu.be/fmLfCHF3skk

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

(Luke 13: 28)

You squeal like a pig. It's pathetic. You don't have to be that way.

All I said was your not God.

And you spit hate.

I post this so you can see yourself.

Once you see yourself you'll see just how far from Perfection you are.

Then you can aim for it. You can call on God and invite the Perfect Creator into your life.
>>
>>18750532
Idk why you posted trump shit. I'm not murican you burger eating inbred. Idc about your new puppet orange hamster of a president. Or his opposition. The extent of the fucks I give about them is to make fun of trump looking like an orange idiot with fake hair, hilary for being a zombie bitch with brainlag and muricans for being fat retards.

I knew it. You're a christfag. Explains the stupidity, misinformatiom and yahwehs dick so far up your ass you're also giving him a blowjob. I now know it's useless to argue anything with you. Cheers m8. Go back to sunday school.
>>
>>18750604
>Go back to sunday school.
If your God. Make me.
>>
>>18750648
You're* you illiterate murican fuck. And again you fail to see the picture. Anyways, sunday school awaits you. The priest told me his dick requires your services.
>>
>>18748307
>>You are God.
No. You are a faggot. There is only one God, Yahweh of Hosts.
>>
>>18750672
Yahweh is the faggot and far from only or even god at this point. U triggered? The dick of yahweh comples you to whiteknight the useless extradimensional shithead?
>>
File: oneoneone.jpg (80KB, 869x629px) Image search: [Google]
oneoneone.jpg
80KB, 869x629px
Of which there is none greater.
>>
>>18750720
We're white knighting for you!
>>
God is with us!

https://youtu.be/XFX8S9aAgvw

God is for you!
>>
>>18750806
Yahwehs dick is with and in you. Also, you're a faggot.
>>
>>18750838
Satan's dick is in you.

And I'm not venting hate, as you are.

I am deadly serious.

You are being skull fucked by Satan.

Everyone else can see it from the nature of your posts.

Some observe, in bemusement.

Others encourage your delusion. They're on Satan's dick too.

Yet there are those of us who enjoy the sport of fighting Satan.

Also, your not Satan. So don't go down that road, thinking it will secure your sense of self-worth.

Once you start roleplaying as Satan, all hope is lost. The faggotry is simply beyond saving.

I jest, you can also turn it around.

Because God is all-powerful, and God's Love is Boundless.
>>
>>18750919
We talked about this you murican illiterate christfag. You're. Your implies ownership you fucking disgrace. Wtf are you on about me being satan? Did I say that? You forgot your meds? And idk who you call satan cause yahweh is as close to being satan as anything, kek. Even lucifer changed sides recently you fucklord. So go suck yahwehs dick and continue being a little slave sheep. Font forget to pet and jerk yaldabaoth off too. Damn autists, m8, I swear.
>>
Why are photons photons and not something else?

Why is a photon a photon?

Why is a spacetime quanta a spacetime quanta?

Why is why?

We're at the limit here!
>>
>>18750919
Ah and you ain't some special warrior for yahweh. You're just an autist in a basement so stop larping as a satan fighting superhero on 4chan. Anyways, going to sleep. See you faggot later. Won't keep you from polishing yahwehs knob. He might get mad that you're being a bad little slave.
>>
Why do neutrinos travel faster than the speed of light?

Sometimes?

Sometimes not?
>>
>>18751086
kek, keep up to date on scientific errors more you non-nerd

you better not take this shit into /sci/ or you'll get your shit slapped
>>
>>18751099
It happened.

Bricks were shat.

Papers were burned.

Data was erased.

Search your feelings.

You know it to be true.

You don't just accidentally receive data before it's even been sent.

Oh, it was an error with our...r498ythpgiu4yg954pg

DELETE FUCKIN EVERYTHING
>>
>>18751146
Ninja neutrino comes out of nowhere.

Arrives before he leaves.
>>
I know because I changed the speed of causality.

>>18751196
>23:59:55
>>18751195
>23:59:55
>>
>>18750297
I'm posting on my phone so I won't reply to your whole post until I get home in a few hours, but here's a little taste for now:

You say that lonely isn't a verb. This is true, it's an adjective. You then say that it can't be a quality of being because of this when a quality is an adjective not a verb.
>>
>>18750113
By whom is this quote?
>>
O O O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2axbKxcoQ
>>
heros just row the boat accross the river to the otherside

you really wanna row all these faggots accross the river because they ghosts and have no ability to see or move except to follow sound

or just rip shit up forever and fuck all the ghosts
>>
>>18748307
>Did I forget anything?
you said too much
>>
>>18750297
>Exactly. God is not infinite. God is definite and we are not God.
So you're saying that God is limited and definite and that in this way he is perfect?

>Zero doesn't exist. It's an invention of intellect designed to get around the problem of One.
What is the problem of one?

>There is no off. Off is not allowed. There is On A and On B, at the fundamental level.
I agree to an extent in that we cannot really experience "off". The best we can do is feel an impression of offness when we find ourselves back on.

>One is One. Zero does not exist.
Zero, one and infinity are different expressions of the same concept. Zero the mother, one the father, infinity the son.

>No, it's not. God's nature is of Creation. Because that's what God does.
You quote The Bible as evidence for you view of God and yet according to The Bible, God created for a total of six days and then rested on the seventh. The rest of his influence on Earth could better be described as interference than creation.

>God defines what Oneness is because God is One, and One is whatever it wants to be, but One does not want because One is Absolutely Perfect!
You're not thinking of God in as ultimate terms as I am. God cannot choose to be anything because God is everything. By choosing to be something and not something else, God would cease to be God. That's where we are, but we cannot escape Godhood so easily.

>The void doesn't exist! That's why it's the void.
Yes, it is void. It is that in which existence exists. Its very nature is nothingness as a necessary counterpoint to somethingness.

>It's been scientifically proven that nothingness does not exist.
Please. I thought we were having a civilised theological discussion here. No need to bring that nonsense into it.

>No. God Creates.
Your God might be under the impression that He creates, but that is simply an illusion owing to His own limitations. There is nothing to create from infinity as infinity holds all that could be created.
>>
>>18752715
Perhaps. I wonder this sometimes. Is giving away the secret truly the greatest sin?
>>
>>18748307
people who believe in humanity as a virus and overpopulation are literally just self hating masochists who think their own failure and lack of will to live is a moral virtue they must force everyone around them into adopting
good job calling that stuff a lie but the rest of your post is complete nonsense and i have no idea why you would mix in those two perfectly reasonable thoughts with the rest of this garbage
>>
>>18752682
I'm not sure I understand your idea of the hero. Is it a ferryman in a Buddhist sense, or in a River Styx sense? That's not the hero I speak of. The hero I speak of takes that ferry to the land beyond with no hope of returning because it's the only way to save the people he loves. He's trying to save them from crossing that threshold and he himself fights to return to this world, as this is truly where we want to be.
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>18752871
At first I intended for this to be an overpopulation is a myth thread as my depopulation thread ended up steering in that direction, but then I thought, why stop there? Why not throw out a few more myths leading to the ultimate truth? You might not agree and that's fine. Feel free to start your own thread on your own terms. I'll give you my input without getting into all the rest of this shit, I promise.
>>
>>18751999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THE_d0fA9Eo

THE SECRET COVENANT: The Author of which is UNKNOWN. Questions as to the origin of THE SECRET COVENANT have been debated and as it seems most have even dismissed it as a work of complete fiction but to those who have obtained a deep understanding of these things when presented with the facts cannot deny and ignore the Validity of this Demonic Manifesto. THE SECRET COVANANT was leaked out on www.Bankindex.com 21 June 2002. The piece came in through one of Bankindex forms with the Author left leaving an unusable e-mail address.
>>
>>18753124
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>18752855
>So you're saying that God is limited and definite and that in this way he is perfect?

Definite is not limited.

You just mushed to completely different concepts together.

God is definitely Good.

Good is not limited.

Therefore God is definitely unlimited.

>What is the problem of one?
0.75 doesn't exist without a zero.
Only 2/3

That's the problem of One, and why zero was invented. One of the reasons anyway. You'd have to read up a history of philosophy/mathematics to get the full picture.

>Zero, one and infinity are different expressions of the same concept.

Nonsense. Zero is the absence of anything, (does not exist). Infinity is everything that can exist, existing at once, (does not exist). And One is One, it does exist.

That you would argue that 0=1=INF is absurd. If such be the case, then I am potato!

>You quote The Bible as evidence for you view of God

No I didn't, although I could. But I didn't.

>You're not thinking of God in as ultimate terms as I am

I know I'm not. That's why we're having a discussion, to see what ideas hold up to scrutiny and which do not. If we agreed a priori there wouldn't be a discussion!

>God cannot choose to be anything because God is everything

God is not a poo.

Poo is poo.

God is God.

Poo is not Perfect. Poo cannot Create. Poo is not timeless, spaceless, omnipotent and omniscient.

Poo is Poo.

God is Perfect. God can Create. God is timeless, spaceless, omnipotent and omniscient.

God is God.

>Yes, it is void. It is that in which existence exists.

Existence exists in that which doesn't exist.

Nonsense. Your mind, chaos. No sense. No structure. No order. No Truth.
>>
>Its very nature is nothingness as a necessary counterpoint to somethingness.

Why is non-existence necessary?
And if it is indeed necessary, then it's non-existence should prove a problem for existence.

For if that which is necessary, such as water to an animal, is absent, non-existing, then that which depends on, needs the non-existent necessity, cannot exist.

Therefore existence does not exist, according to your logic.

Existence does exist. Therefore your logic is flawed.

>No need to bring that nonsense into it.

:)

>Your God might be under the impression that He creates, but that is simply an illusion owing to His own limitations. There is nothing to create from infinity as infinity holds all that could be created.

Infinity does not exist. If it did, then I am potato.

I am not potato.

I am not even plant.

Therefore

I can't do this anymore.

Read a book.
>>
God is literally w/e. God is not required to be anything at all because he is both imperfect and perfect. You can not be perfect without being imperfect because perfection includes a totality that includes imperfection. Thus, God can be as powerful as he is weak. God is thus perfection, until or unless he isn't. At the same time. But all of that is rendered invalid because perfection and imperfection can be anything to anyone and is dependent on the situation and observer.
>>
>>18748307
Is this a list of things that aren't true?
>>
>>18748441
thanks friend for the quick rundown
>>
>>18753783
>he is both imperfect and perfect.
Nope.

> You can not be perfect without being imperfect
Nope.

>because perfection includes a totality that includes imperfection.

Nope.

Perfection is Perfection. Unqualified. Requiring no other. Requiring no other attribute or quality, other than Perfection.

This is the Definition of Perfection.
>>
File: 1488002918358.png (2MB, 1200x840px) Image search: [Google]
1488002918358.png
2MB, 1200x840px
>>18748441
>>
>>18748307
>did i forget anything?

Yes. You forgot to take your meds you loony.
>>
File: astrology18ancient.jpg (1MB, 1024x981px) Image search: [Google]
astrology18ancient.jpg
1MB, 1024x981px
>>18753758
>Definite is not limited.
>God is definitely Good.
>Good is not limited.
God is good and not bad? That's a limitation. God is perfect and not imperfect? That's a limitation. You may have your singular infinities, but they are limited. They are not what I would call infinity.

>0.75 doesn't exist without a zero.
>Only 2/3
That would be 3/4.

>That's the problem of One, and why zero was invented. One of the reasons anyway. You'd have to read up a history of philosophy/mathematics to get the full picture.
I have studied philosophy and history. I haven't read much into the history of mathematics, but I wonder how much you have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0#History

It seems as though perhaps you have an understanding of the history of zero in Ancient Greece but not other cultures.

>Nonsense. Zero is the absence of anything, (does not exist).
Zero is absence. It doesn't mean that nothing else can exist. In fact it is necessary for anything else to exist, for it gives it the space to do so.

>Infinity is everything that can exist, existing at once, (does not exist).
Time and space are both divisions of infinity. Infinity as it does exist is both timeless and spaceless. Therefore it exists all at once, forever and ever.

>That you would argue that 0=1=INF is absurd.
One is the drum beat that comes out of the silence. Zero is the silence through which we can know the drum beat. Infinity is the repetition of their dance.

>If such be the case, then I am potato!
You are as much potato as you are anything else.

>God is not a poo...
Now this is nonsense.

>Nonsense. Your mind, chaos. No sense. No structure. No order. No Truth.
Don't assume to know what goes on within my mind. If you knew the peace within my head then perhaps you would consider my words.
>>
>>18748307
Is there any explanation to that picture? Hindu deities seems very interestings like that demon or something Shiva is standing in,and all those stuff around his arms.
>>
A cell that forms part of your nail suddenly thought: "I am the whole of the body!"
Then it died and was replaced by other cell.
>>
>>18753763
>Why is non-existence necessary?
>And if it is indeed necessary, then it's non-existence should prove a problem for existence.
Let us imagine you have a room, and you fill this room with bags of flour. What exactly are you placing those bags in? The answer is space, is it not? It's not the air you are placing them in for you displace the air as you place the bags. What is the nature of this space then if it is not emptiness, if not void?

>For if that which is necessary, such as water to an animal, is absent, non-existing, then that which depends on, needs the non-existent necessity, cannot exist.
This is a good argument. It misses the point a bit though. This is why I say that zero and infinity are the same. They are two sides of the same coin. Infinity in its state of wholeness is completely undivided in any way and so cannot be differentiated in any way. In this way it is zero because all is really nothing, or no thing. There is no thing to be identified in infinity and so it is as empty as it is full. The state of Nirvana in which we experience this infinity is what I would all the waking sleep. It is a deep sleep through which we have our eyes (or just the third one) open. We come back from it with much the same sense of coming back from a dreamless sleep, except that it was light there instead of dark. It is a brilliant bright light and that's all it is, because at that point it hasn't been split into the colours that make up reality.
>>
>>18748307

I dunno i think that some vaccines are pretty good, like getting a flu shot everyyear? Not neccessary, but getting chicken pox and tetnis? those are good
>>
File: the-chart-of-dendera.jpg (3MB, 1900x1900px) Image search: [Google]
the-chart-of-dendera.jpg
3MB, 1900x1900px
>>18755898
>>18753763
>Therefore existence does not exist, according to your logic.
Since I went off a bit from your argument there, I'll address it better here. In order to know a thing, do we not also require its opposite? Not at the same time of course, and not even to experience something for the first time, but does a thing not inherently imply its own absence in order to define itself? Does hot not need cold in order for it to be hot? Does light not need darkness? Up not need down? If we move up then we are just as much moving upwards as we are moving away from downwards. If something is growing hotter then it is at the same time growing less cold. Is this not true?

>Infinity does not exist. If it did, then I am potato.
>I am not potato.
>I am not even plant.
We are heavenly spirits and we are earthly bodies. This is perfection. You could even refer to the earthly side as potato, for it is much the same as this. Where exactly do you draw the line between yourself and potato? I assume you've eaten potato before and that you believe this has had at least some role in forming your bodily structure. Are you not then at least part potato? Does sniffing potato not simply fill your mind with potato? Do you not incorporate potato into your essence with such an act?

>I can't do this anymore.
I understand. It can grow frustrating when others refuse to hear your words. Nevertheless you have been a stimulating conversationalist and I wish you well on your neverending journey towards perfection. If you ever get tired from it, remember, you were already there.

>Read a book.
I have read many and I will read many more. Do you have any specific recommendations before you go?
>>
>>18755743
That's Apasmara, the demon of ignorance. In order to keep things in balance in the world, Apasmara can never be killed for that would mean that knowledge no longer had to be earned and would completely devalue it. In order to subdue Apasmara, Vishnu decided to dance on his back.

There are other symbols going on here. The drum in one hand represents the fundamental rhythm of life, the fire represents its chaos. The drum is binary, the most basic of languages. It either sounds or it is silent. The sound comes from the silence and the silence comes from the sound.

Fire is often equated with life because it is a force which seems to come from nothing in the same way that a new life comes into this world, it consumes in order to survive, it moves seemingly of its own will, it generates heat, and eventually it fades back out to whence it came.

Snakes represent wisdom, infinity and change. The snake brings fear unless you know the truth. In a common Hindu metaphor, we see a snake in a dark room and we react with fear. Then we light a lamp and see that the snake was really just a piece of rope. This is moksha: the unveiling of illusion. The snake sheds its skin which is seen as both a process of change like we all go through as we grow older, and it has also lead to the belief that snakes themselves are immortal. Ancient people saw a snake eating its tail in what we now refer to as the Milky Way. See if you can see it here >>18752924
There is also such a snake in Norse mythology that encircles the world named Jormungand.

Ultimately the snake represents us because it exists in two states. It can travel in a line as we do in our incarnate reality or it can coil around itself (or eat its own tail) which is our eternal, cyclical, beginning and endless reality.
>>
>>18755935
Then you have started on your path to questioning the nature of vaccines. I hope you continue on this journey.
>>
>>18755898
False analogies galore. Try harder, faggot.
>>
>>18756314
And what have you contributed to the discussion?
>>
>>18748441
i heard the bogpill is the hardest one to swallow
>>
File: whoisit.png (1MB, 1075x635px) Image search: [Google]
whoisit.png
1MB, 1075x635px
>>18753124
Is it ((them))?
>>
File: buddhasmiling.jpg (31KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
buddhasmiling.jpg
31KB, 360x400px
>>18748307
the OP is a lie
>>
>>18757916
Sure, I'll accept that.
>>
>>18755825
Best comment in the thread
>>
>>18755714
>God is good and not bad? That's a limitation.

Good is unlimited, therefore God being Good is not a limitation.

Bad is the absence of Good. As shadow is the absence of Light!

>Zero is absence. It doesn't mean that nothing else can exist. In fact it is necessary for anything else to exist, for it gives it the space to do so.

Space is real. Space is a thing. Space is not empty. Timespace is a quantized meta-particle from which all other structures emerge.

Timespace is not an emptyness to be filled. It is EVERYTHING that exists in time-space.

Scientifically proven!

>Time and space are both divisions of infinity.

Again, timespace has been shown to be definite, quantized, and limited. It only began 13.7 billion years ago, and so is therefore not eternal, and it has been measured to be expanding, meaning it is not infinite in dimensions.

Scientifically proven. I'm not just throwing out jargon. This has been measured, recorded, timestamped and acknowledge by scientists across the world.

>Don't assume to know what goes on within my mind.

I know as much as you have shared on this thread. You said 1=0=INF, which is nonsense, absolute chaos from which no rational thought can emerge. Therefore I am justified in describing your thought process as chaotic.
>>
>>18755898
>What exactly are you placing those bags in? The answer is space, is it not?

Timespace is a THING, not a NOTHING. It is real. You can measure it, touch it, change it, manipulate it etc.

>What is the nature of this space then if it is not emptiness, if not void?

It is not void. There is no void! It's real. If it was void, if timespace did not exist, then you would not exist!

>This is why I say that zero and infinity are the same. They are two sides of the same coin

They are opposites. Which means they are not the same. Indeed, they are as far apart in nature as could be possible.

There may be an overlap between Male/Female. We both have nipples.

But there is absolutely ZERO overlap between the aforemention 0 and Infinity.

And One is it's Own thing.

>Infinity in its state of wholeness is completely undivided

If infinity is undivided then it is One, and not Infinity.

The difference between One and Infinity IS division.

Infinity divides, multiplies, adds and subtracts.

One is One, always.

> In order to know a thing, do we not also require its opposite?

Nope.

>but does a thing not inherently imply its own absence in order to define itself?

Nope.

Silence tells us nothing about Beethoven's 5th Symphony. Absolutely nothing.

https://youtu.be/fOk8Tm815lE

Nothing comes from nothing. No information, no data, no structure, no meaning, nothing.

You can't learn anything from nothing.

> Does hot not need cold in order for it to be hot?

No.

Also, cold is not nothing. Cold is non-zero, meaning there is a limit to how cold timespace can get.

The temperature value of existence never, ever, reaches 0. It is always something, if even the smallest One.

>Does light not need darkness?

Nope. It really doesn't.

Darkness is nothing. Non-existing.
Light needs darkness.
Therefore Light needs nothing.

Your own logic defeats you.

>Where exactly do you draw the line between yourself and potato?

Genetics. Consciousness. Central Nervous System.
>>
It has scientifically proven that everything is something.

And nothing does not exist.

Common sense told us that millennia ago, but it's nice to have data confirming the hypothesis.
>>
>>18758583
The absence of "been" in that sentence wasn't really an absence, because nothingness does not exist.

Instead it is a something, from which order can emerge.
>>
All that exists are definite structures.

And so on.

An actual infinity does not exist.

An actual zero does not exist.

Only definite structure.
>>
>>18748307
What we call earth is a flat plane of existence
>>
>>18748307
This is retarded
>>
>>18748307
Enjoy your polio you gargantuan faggot
>>
>>18748307
You're Shiva. Funny. Shivaist. Hilarious.
>>
>>18748307
Cut off your balls to align your sacral chakra- Satanist
>>
>>18758561
>Good is unlimited, therefore God being Good is not a limitation.
>Bad is the absence of Good. As shadow is the absence of Light!
Good is limited to good. This is very simple. Good cannot be bad. That is a limitation. Are you saying that God is only where good is and not where bad is? What is bad then? Satan? Is not Satan a creation of God?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. - Isaiah 45:7

>Space is real. Space is a thing. Space is not empty. Timespace is a quantized meta-particle from which all other structures emerge.
>Timespace is not an emptyness to be filled. It is EVERYTHING that exists in time-space.
>Again, timespace has been shown to be definite, quantized, and limited. It only began 13.7 billion years ago, and so is therefore not eternal, and it has been measured to be expanding, meaning it is not infinite in dimensions.
>Scientifically proven. I'm not just throwing out jargon. This has been measured, recorded, timestamped and acknowledge by scientists across the world.
See, this is why I hoped to avoid using science in our discussion. Firstly, nothing has been proven scientifically. The jury's still out on whether one can ever know that they are perceiving the outside world with any degree of accuracy and yet science declares that it can find truth in doing so. Secondly, scientific observations are subject to personal interpretation and the information can be used to patch the holes in anyone's paradigm. Thirdly, and most importantly, claiming that something has been scientifically proven is the perfect way to derail an argument. It is an appeal to authority but it is an authority that most of us hold so high that this logical fallacy usually works on the opposing side. Not with me. I don't believe the universe is 13.7 billion years old, I think that the notion is ludicrous and I think that the methods they claim to have used to come to this conclusion are even more ludicrous.
>>
File: pieter_bruegel-24a.jpg (209KB, 1000x783px) Image search: [Google]
pieter_bruegel-24a.jpg
209KB, 1000x783px
>>18758561
>I know as much as you have shared on this thread. You said 1=0=INF, which is nonsense, absolute chaos from which no rational thought can emerge. Therefore I am justified in describing your thought process as chaotic.
There are many assumptions I could make about you, but I wont because I've never met you and those assumptions would be based on very little information filled in with my own prejudices and projections. I can tell you that since coming to these realisations that you think are so chaotic, I have found a great peace of mind and have been able to make great sense of the world. You see, I have a great and steady foundation to rest my thoughts on. I don't doubt that you have a similar foundation, but I believe mine to be the greater and steadier of the two as yours still rests upon an external being. You are still unable to take off the mask of creation that you wear.

>Timespace is a THING, not a NOTHING. It is real. You can measure it, touch it, change it, manipulate it etc.
Now you've started throwing around the term timespace as if it's a proof within itself. It's not. It's a construct for understanding the phenomena of time and space. The two are certainly related - you can't measure time without movement within space and you can't measure space without movement in time - but you can have this realisation without melding the two words together. You can't really measure either of them. You can measure the distance between two objects in space, but you can't measure space itself as there's nothing there to measure. You can measure the ticks of a clock over a period of time but you can't measure time itself. The passage of time is subjective to the individual. It can go by much faster or slower than usual depending on one's circumstances. In certain states of mind, eons can rush by in what seems to be seconds or it can stop entirely so that eternity is lived out in a single moment.
>>
>>18748307

is lying a lie?
>>
File: 0sdpjdwj63wnkjgleug7.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0sdpjdwj63wnkjgleug7.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>18751058
>>18750669
>>18750604
>Murica
>cuck
>>
File: Nun_and_Naunet.jpg (486KB, 964x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Nun_and_Naunet.jpg
486KB, 964x1245px
>>18758578
>It is not void. There is no void! It's real. If it was void, if timespace did not exist, then you would not exist!
Time and space are illusions, more or less. They are illusions in the same sense that animation creates the illusion of motion. They are the infinite divided into finite snapshots played out before us one frame at a time. We are each the center of our own universe. When we move, the world is simply moving around us. We do not move because there is nowhere to move. We do not change because there is no time to change in. No matter how far you think you've gotten in life or in one thousand lives, you will still be exactly where you always were.

>They are opposites. Which means they are not the same. Indeed, they are as far apart in nature as could be possible.
>There may be an overlap between Male/Female. We both have nipples.
Opposites are two ends of the same spectrum. If you chop a magnet in half, you don't end up with a positive magnet and a negative magnet, you get two magnets with a positive and negative end. A thing cannot escape its opposite because it is that which defines it. There is much overlap between male and female in the human sense because we each share both masculine and feminine energies. That isn't to say that masculine and feminine are the same, or that we are all hermaphrodites or anything, but the ultimate being is beyond such terms and is thus depicted as a hermaphrodite in polytheistic beliefs.
>>
File: Lotto_Capoferri_Magnum_Chaos.jpg (458KB, 1600x1541px) Image search: [Google]
Lotto_Capoferri_Magnum_Chaos.jpg
458KB, 1600x1541px
>>18758578
>But there is absolutely ZERO overlap between the aforemention 0 and Infinity.
>And One is it's Own thing.
Think of it this way: at one end of the numerical scale we have zero. To the right of this we have positive numbers, and to the left of this we have negative numbers. At the other end of the numerical scale we have infinity. We cannot imagine counting up to infinity but we can imagine counting down from it. So we could have at that end of things infinity minus one, infinity minus two, and so on, eventually coming all the way down to zero. On the other side of infinity we could have infinity plus one, infinity plus two, and so on, which would be in the same hypothetical realm as the negative numbers. In this way we can see that infinity and zero are really the same number.

As for one: One is wholeness. One is totality. All is one and one is all. One plus one doesn’t equal two, one divided equals two. This is the ancient belief of the number one. It is as much infinity as infinity is, because it is everything together in a single digit. You failed to understand the binary implications of one and zero earlier so I’ll explain that again too. In binary, one is two. That is because a single switch has two states: on and off. One switch has two states, two switches have four states, three switches have eight states, and so on. You can think of zero as the potential for one. If a switch can be on, then it can also be off. Because it can be on, we know that it can be on again. Zero doesn’t mean nothingness because it holds the state of somethingness.
>>
File: shivashakti.jpg (113KB, 557x750px) Image search: [Google]
shivashakti.jpg
113KB, 557x750px
>>18758578
>If infinity is undivided then it is One, and not Infinity.
>The difference between One and Infinity IS division.
>Infinity divides, multiplies, adds and subtracts.
>One is One, always.
Yes, and one is infinite. As I say, these are the same concepts expressed differently. You could say this about any number, really. Two is one divided twice, three is one divided thrice, and so on. You might think that this is meaningless, but it is not. I am simply trying to demonstrate the oneness of all. You make claim of many ones, invalidating your own concept of oneness. You make claim of multiple infinities, showing that you don't consider infinity in its ultimate terms. You say that infinity divides, multiplies, adds and subtracts. I don't know what you mean by this at all. Show me a meaningful equation that involves infinity.

>Nope.
>Silence tells us nothing about Beethoven's 5th Symphony. Absolutely nothing.
Duh duh duh dummmm... wouldn't exist without silence. Without silence there is no interval between notes. Without silence you would have noise, not music. Not even that, you would have static. Not even static, you would have a flatline. Even tone is dictated by silence. What is frequency if not the occurence of sound within a silence?

>Nothing comes from nothing. No information, no data, no structure, no meaning, nothing.
>You can't learn anything from nothing.
Au contraire! Without nothing there would be no learning. There would be no information, data or structure. How can you learn if you don't start at nothing? Without nothing you would already know and there would be no way to learn. Nothing gives structure to information. Without nothing, there would be no differentiation of one bit of information from another and so nothing would have its own meaning.
>>
>>18758578
>No.
>Also, cold is not nothing. Cold is non-zero, meaning there is a limit to how cold timespace can get.
>The temperature value of existence never, ever, reaches 0. It is always something, if even the smallest One.
So are you saying that cold doesn't exist? There is only hot and less hot? I'm not saying that cold is zero, it's obviously not. I was using it as an analogy for the nature of opposites.

>Nope. It really doesn't.
>Darkness is nothing. Non-existing.
>Light needs darkness.
>Therefore Light needs nothing.
>Your own logic defeats you.
You're really getting hung up on your own definitions of things here. I have tried to explain my idea of these concepts a number of times but you just keep bringing it back to your own ideas. Darkness is the absence of light. Light is the absence of darkness. One cannot be known without the other. Nothing can be defined if it has no edge. If all was light then we would not know that it was light. If all was dark then we would not know darkness. If there was no pain then we would never know bliss.

>Genetics. Consciousness. Central Nervous System.
You are genetically different from the person next to you. Does this mean you are nothing like them? What makes you so sure potato is not conscious? Is it their lack of a Central Nervous System? Is this where you believe your consciousness resides? What is it that drives a plants growth? That makes it twist and turn towards the sun? That makes a vine search out for something to hang off?
>>
>>18758967
>>18759393
>>18760056
>>18760063
What a strange bout of petty derision.
>>
oh okay cool thanks
>>
>>18761540
Np m8.
>>
>>18756080
Wow,sounds very interesting. Thanks for the explanation,i'll research more about this.
>>
>>18762589
My pleasure, friend! That's good to hear. Mythology is an infinitely rewarding pursuit. If you have any more questions, I'll be here until the thread 404s. From then on just look out for the pretentious sounding wanker who everyone calls a fag.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.