[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be like 8 during the 90s. >had this weird dream about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: wolverine x23.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine x23.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>be like 8 during the 90s.
>had this weird dream about this guy that looks nothing like Wolverine from the 90s cartoon but somehow I know that is Wolverine.
>There is also this girl that has only two claws and for some fucking reason she has one claw in both their feet, which as a kid I found weird as hell
>years later I realize that it was a scene from X-men evolution.
>the girl was x-23, character created for the first time in the cartoon.

Has anyone ever had a deja vu experience related to watching movies,cartoons, tv shows, etc years before they were made?

I also remember having a dream as a kid about the final battle in Matrix Revolutions, I remember because I found cool that the guys were fighting but it was kind of corny since one of the guys was just a middle age norma looking man, totally uncool for a like 8 year old kid.

Pic very related, I remember dreaming about that scene, maybe not that shot but I remember that character design, the clothing, the colors on how it was a night scene, etc.
>>
>>18748105
Thats from the original can cartoon. It's wolverine and his Asian girlfriend
>>
>>18748145
*can

I did not type this. Spoody dejavu
>>
>>18748105
I had a dream about playing CoD4 years before it was released. I had the details of the map down to the very room I was in.
>>
>>18748145
you mean the pic? The pic is from x-men evolution and that's x-23

And she didn't exist during the 90s
>>
>>18748155
what would be the explanation for shit like this happening?
>>
>Somehow be able to look into the future
>It's information about a comic/cartoon

Man, what a letdown.
>>
I've had deja vu about smaller occurrences in my life that has never happened before except within a dream. I am beginning to suspect that my sense of reality is slipping.
>>
>>18748180
Just let go. Maybe you'll have an ego death experience.
>>
I get this too with movies and books.

There is a chemical in your brain that gives you that deja vu feeling. Just attribute it to that? Tho I have dreamt mundane days and arent able to sleep for days before something bad happens(last time it was a car crash on a trip with friends-everyone was fine but I kinda had a bad feeling before I left and woke up to a car driving into us).
>>
>>18748105
Idk what deja vu is but sometimes shit happens to me and then I remember that shit happened in a dream like a month ago. Shit's weird yo. Happens to a lot of people in my family. So does sleep paralysis. Anyways, X-men evolution is the shit I binge watched the first season today and it's still pretty good after almost 15 years, and that's the main thing i wanted to say.
>>
>>18748171
>I have the superpower to look into the future and predict super powers of fictional characters
>>
>>18748105
>be like 8
How long this garbage will last?
Most unreliable trash ever, you fucking retard, you miserable literal cancer, FUCK OFF, just fucking jump off a building NOW
>>
>>18749117
we spotted the kissless virgin
>>
>>18748105
I had this kind of experience with Star Wars, like I am absolutely sure I haven't seen Star Wars as a kid, but my parents used to have lots of music cassettes and Mike Oldfield was one of my favs and I remember I was listening to Five Miles Out ( this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4pXJWnZ9po ) on repeat for hours, enacting some sci-fi scenarios where different voices in the song represented different characters (I didn't know English back then so the lyrics had no meaning to me, the song was about whatever I wanted it to be), the Leia-like princess was being kidnapped by an evil dude like Vader and was going to be saved by young hot hero with his robot companion in his totally not Millennium Falcon starship, I remember very fucking well how I imagined her sending hologram message (in the part where Maggie Reilly sings "Our Hope's With You,
Rider In The Blue." ) and only later when I actually saw Star Wars I was super weirded out by how visually similar the characters and some scenes were to that shit from my kiddie imagination.
>>
>>18749444
I really like the song, thanks for sharing it!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.