[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got alcohol poisoning and broke my leg two weeks ago >friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

>got alcohol poisoning and broke my leg two weeks ago
>friends took me to a hospital
>got my stomach pumped and was hooked up to an IV
>spent the night at the hospital
>in the hospital bed next to me was this pitiful looking old woman who wasn't saying a word to anyone
>super frail looking, very thin gray hair to the point that she nearly looked bald
>would just lay there in her bed and slowly scan the room, looking like she was close to tears
>red circular sticker on the clipboard hanging off her bed which I assumed signified bad news but never really found out
>at around 10 PM that night I look away from the TV to see her on her side, reaching for the electrical cords behind all of the equipment
>wasn't sure if they were actually life support or just monitoring equipment but yell out to her and press the personnel request button on the remote they gave me
>still feeling drunk and on pain meds for my leg so I was a little bit delirious and yelling at her to stop
>she won't listen to me, soon a male nurse runs into the room and grabs her by her wrist really roughly and forces her back into bed
>doesn't say anything to her but briefly really intently stares at her in a really threatening way
>she's crying
>she eventually falls asleep and I do too
>at some point in the middle of the night I wake up with a splitting headache and see the same male nurse in the room, grabbing the woman and violently forcing her into a wheelchair
>can't see her very well in the dark but she's silent
>wheels her out of the room, very careful to open and close the door silently
>a few minutes later he comes back and removes her clipboard, sheets, and flowers from the room
>she doesn't come back by the time I'm released the next day

Any ideas on what I saw? I suppose it's very possible that she was just moved to another room but there was something really off about it.
>>
*intensely stares
not "intently," sorry about that
>>
Maybe you witnessed the last moments before she was murdered?
>>
If someone is "hard to control" then all they have to do is have someone claim they are mentally challenged and need to be watched 24/7 for their "protection". Criminals known as psychiatrists/psychologists bill medicare $1500.00 per day for keeping people like her "safe" plus they get kickbacks on whatever medications "calm them down". She was dying and was scared and for that she was hauled off, isolated, and forcibly drugged. Another US medical scandal in the making.
>>
either that or she was delirious and causing problems so they moved her out of your room and into a private room.
>>
>got alcohol poisoning and broke my leg two weeks ago
What happened
>>
>>18745834
My friends don't know this but it was a suicide attempt. Tried to drink myself to death at a friend's house and walked into traffic when I was blacking out and realizing drinking yourself to death is harder than it sounds.
>>
>>18745831
You know the sick part? People will allow this to happen, either from inaction or from agreeing with the system that is responsible. We have a legit holocaust on our hands and nobody cares. The reason? It's the medical establishment and everyone thinks you're a kook for saying this truth. I had to leave /x/ because people wouldn't listen once, but maybe they will now.
>>
>>18745812
Back to her old folks' home to make someone else's life hell.
>>
You're right. Try to find a lawyer who will stand up to a psychiatrist in court. They won't because criminal doctors need criminal lawyers to convince people corruption is normal.
>>
>>18745839
Are you going to try again, anon?
>>
>>18746401
No plans to now. Things are feeling a bit better
>>
>>18746404
If you ever feel the need to release the pain,

Text 061161 to the number 7186879321
>>
>>18745839
Don't involve so directly the people close to you, don't charge their conciences even more for forcibly watching you splattered on the highroad.
Dumbass.
Slit your wrist with a box cutter while on hot water, drink up some sedatives or some shit and do it if you want to.
But remember, there are always ways to fix your shit up, I mean it, always.
You may be more luckier than what you think.

I was born with fucked up feet, a good surgery made them normal enough, since then I always pushed myself to the point they hurt like hell while playing a sport or excercising, because thst's the way I know I can get over my shit.
If I can do it, so you too.
Man up and confront your problems boy.
Cheers from a third world cunt
>>
>>18745812
>>she won't listen to me, soon a male nurse runs into the room and grabs her by her wrist really roughly and forces her back into bed

this is why guys shouldn't be nurses. i had a double bypass. second day in post-surgical care, had tubes all through me, couldn't get up by myself cause chest split open; had to get help from nurses to get up. this young guy who worked overnight shift, he'd just grab me by the legs and throw me violent around sideways, then grab me by the shoulders and pull me up, digging his nails into my shoulders as he did so. i got to where i didn't ask for help after that first night. i'd wait until the RN came through, or wrench myself around with my legs and throw myself forward with my legs and stomach muscles until i manager to get upright. it hurt like hell, but hurt a whole lot less than getting "help" from that stupid kid.

then my male overnight nurse in the regular room, he ignored my heart problems before surgery by condescending and acting like I was making shit up about my chest hurting. It was a fucking heart hospital and I was in for a heart attack and subsequent surgery.

I'm sure there's a lot of great male nurses, but all I've encountered, except one guy in the ICU, were shit.
>>
>>18745841
I see quite some people who lost something some time ago chose to come back here these days.
>>
>>18745841
Chose to leave /x/ because people didn't agree with your view? There are people on here who deny the Holocaust ever happened!
>>
>>18746413
ZHENG
>>
File: 2016-03-25 00.42.02.jpg (159KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-25 00.42.02.jpg
159KB, 1080x1080px
>>18746528
Female nurses are just as shitty retard.. I've had some terrible nurses and most were female.
>>
>>18745812
she put whatever disease she was dying of, into your IV bag. that's why you woke with the splitting headache and she was looking at you with the deathstare of knowing that you will want to die the same way that she wanted to die, and someone will stop you from killing yourself.

(I assume this is all a story prompt and not real so I'm not saying this to you as to scare you. if this is real, uh, do consider that she messed with your IV bag. sorry bro)
>>
>>18745831
Found the schizophrenic that was placed on a legal hold. Psych's don't get paid for holding them unless they own the facility the patient is being held at, they get billed for services performed.

Fuck, why am i explaining this to you, you're a fucking schizophrenic...
>>
>>18747112
Pretty certain the headache was on account of the alcohol poisoning
>>
>Tries to off himself
>fails
>ends up in hospital because he's such a failure he can't even kill himself
>See a woman try to end her suffering
>make a scene out of stopping her
>she gets man handled because you had to be a hero

Anybody else see the irony here? This dude is a grade A turd.
>>
>>18747258
You try sitting down next to a woman trying to kill herself and thinking "hmm according to my calculations it would be hypocritical of me to try to prevent this woman's suicide given my past actions, so I think it best to lay here and watch her die and patiently wait for medical personnel to rush in and see me calmly laying next to a dead body, holding an emergency button that I didn't use."

I agree with you on being a failure though
>>
File: Op_15c506_1890926.jpg (24KB, 360x324px) Image search: [Google]
Op_15c506_1890926.jpg
24KB, 360x324px
>>18745839

Loser.
>>
>>18747270
Your rationalization doesn't make you less of a hypocrite and being a hypocrite doesn't make you more of an asshole than everyone else if you commit to fixing your problems instead of trying to hit the checkout button like a coward.
>>
File: 1485557197328.jpg (125KB, 434x575px) Image search: [Google]
1485557197328.jpg
125KB, 434x575px
>>18746948
I believe it happened. I don't believe the number. No way that many Jews died sorry
>>
File: Stirner.gif (10KB, 279x305px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.gif
10KB, 279x305px
>>18747461
>if you commit to fixing your problems instead of trying to hit the checkout button like a coward.
You're sounding a little spooked, friend
Please do redpill me on the merits of suffering
>>
>>18745812
>patient gets discharged to another floor in the hospital or hospice or home health or nursing home or another hospital altogether

goddamn OP thats about the pinnacle of paranormal-ness
>>
>>18745831
Absolutely. A dying old woman who is terrified and delerious should be free to stumble around a hospital pulling plugs and cords arbitrarily. If she ends up causing someone else death the hospital must be used for negligence. Sound right to you?
>>
>>18745812
I just came here to make sure OP knows how much of a fuck wit they are.
>>
>>18745812
Possible that they moved her into the hospital intensive care. Either that or they had her shacked up in the wacko basket.
>>
File: 0611349.jpg (100KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
0611349.jpg
100KB, 605x454px
>>18746413
Back in the day when I used to catagorize all my files by code, 0611 was a prefix that indicated a picture that brought me great joy.
>>
I got alcohol poisoning and my friends just left me at an apartment half dead. Still pretty pissed not gonna lie. They claim I was fine when they left me. They full of shit.

Do my friends want me dead?
>>
File: sleepy-vomit-1458.jpg (135KB, 1050x785px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy-vomit-1458.jpg
135KB, 1050x785px
>>18752114
>I got alcohol poisoning and my friends just left me at an apartment half dead.

>alcohol poisoning
Fuck, is that what the SafeZone kids call passing out now-a-days?
>>
>>18752150
No, it's what you call literally overdosing on alcohol
You can easily die that way
>>
>>18745812
Hallucinations can be a side effect of alcohol use.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.