[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cowspiracy interested me, since there is nobody talking or even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Cowspiracy interested me, since there is nobody talking or even suspecting anything about this matter.

So how much of this documentary is true?
Sure, the corporations in the agriculture industry are cutting corners and pushing for profitability, but is it really that great an issue as this movie portrays it to be?

Are activists who investigate into this matter really being targeted by the government and corporations? The film claims that over a 1000 activists were actually killed due to this.
>>
File: 1346611603082.jpg (63KB, 692x607px) Image search: [Google]
1346611603082.jpg
63KB, 692x607px
>>
>>18745282
I don't know about other countries, but I have some friends in the green party, and they are surprisingly targeted by lawsuits.
>>
>>18745303
Secondary theory it's that the cows are abducted.
>>
>>18745282
Leave the cattle out of this. We are watching moo.
>>
The moomers are turning us into cattle cuz omg red meat must have erryday.

Do the math

Theres an 85% nutrition deficit by feeding fuckloads of grain and grass to a single coo just for it to provide 15% of the nutrients that it consumed to be alive itself.
>>
when you dig deep into it, veganism is more of a political and socio-economic thing than merely health or "save the animals lulz"
>>
>>18745304
where I live activists are actually killed because of this.
>>
Meat's likely full of Mercury to feed the ayys
>>
>>18745914
There is probably more mercury in your tap water.
>>
I'm tired of all the cow farts entering the atmosphere and making people naughty shemale freaks!
>>
>>18746111
Do not tresspass. Best advice I can give you.
t. Rancher
>>
>>18745282
>The film claims that over a 1000 activists were actually killed due to this.
Yeah in fucking Brazil
Those favela monkeys kill each other over nothing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.