[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I've been investigating a massive conspiracy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1924.png (264KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1924.png
264KB, 750x1334px
Hey guys,

I've been investigating a massive conspiracy. I started a Reddit and IRC channel to build a team to look into it all, and there's a summary on the Reddit. Basically I think I've discovered a secret resource war going on over resources in Africa. But there's other stuff that suggests the major source may have been a victim of intelligence interference, and MKULTRA. he's gone schizo, a bit like Karin Catherine Waldegrave. The team so far are in touch with the guy and he's spilling all sorts of weird info.

I'd really like to pull x onto this, because you guys were great at pulling apart the Karin saga. This is like that but actually with legit evidence and contacts. Investigating this will put you one degree of separation away from Putin.

IRC is #nextrasaga on freenode

Reddit is r/nextrasaga

I'd like to work on it here too and get a buzz around x, cos this is legit big conspiracy. To be honest I think it's an open door to finding out a lot more than just the resource war.

Pic related. It's the main man talking.
>>
>>18744894
>a secret resource war going on over resources in Africa
There are plenty of overt resource wars going on in Africa.
>>
>>18744958

Yeah but this is something more. It's hard to summarise, you'll see if you have a look at our attempts so far. It'll blow your mind who the Gevisser guy actually has associated with. And his personal writings are insane.
>>
>>18744894
>I started a Reddit and IRC channel to build a team to look into it all
why, were the other voices not helping?
>>
>>18745275

This place has gone downhill. I miss the way it was in 2011. You could actually investigate stuff together. People would hop into IRC. Stuff was happening. Shouldn't have bothered coming back, waste of time. On reflection just stay here please, would rather not have your shit attitude around the sub. You can do the whole tulpa thing and lick Eris' shit, if that's still a thing.
>>
File: 1464276650137129475.jpg (372KB, 965x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1464276650137129475.jpg
372KB, 965x1600px
>>18745395
you know that strangers can see your posts, right? You are vulgar
>>
>>18745395
Your roleplay isn't worth investigating.
>>
>>18745436

Role play! Yeah, I became a character called Gevisser 15 years ago and worked for De Beers corp.
>>
>>18745426

This is 4chan, or did I get off at the wrong stop?
>>
File: Pandemonium.jpg (173KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
Pandemonium.jpg
173KB, 1280x852px
>>18745529
You mean that place where sin is cherished as a uniqueness of spirit?
>>
>>18745529
Absolutely vulgar.
You should get out of here.
You are making people feel unwelcome.
>>
>>18745536

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.
>>
We're aware, this has been going on for quite some time.
>>
>>18745529
This 4chin. Expect incredulity and cheap mockery.

Regardless your stuff its interesting you have my attention.
>>
>>18745561

Cool. Would be interested to read your thoughts on it!

I still don't 100% know what to make of it.
>>
>>18744894
>>18745395
>pic related Obama conspiracy
>muh 4chniz was gud
Shit no one cares about. Obama is a historical footnote. Move on. Shill posts, most likely.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.