[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't science observed and documented a ghost by now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: GH_1536x2048.jpg (88KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
GH_1536x2048.jpg
88KB, 440x640px
Why hasn't science observed and documented a ghost by now?

Is there a conspiracy here?
>>
>>18744189
Science scares easily.
>>
YOU TELL ME
MR. "Anonymous"
YOU
TELL
ME
>>
>>18744189
(((science)))
>>
>>18744189
>every time somebody records a ghost on video and goes public

>no is fake, it's dust coming from nowhere in the middle of a room, it's fog weirdly appearing and rapidly disappearing with no explanation, it's bugs

The stupid ghost shows are also ruining anybody that actually studies this stuffs credibility but look up the initial video that the ghost adventure guys got back before they had a TV show, almost a full body apparition appears and walks halfway through a room before vanishing
>>
>>18744210
>The stupid ghost shows are also ruining anybody that actually studies this stuffs credibility but look up the initial video that the ghost adventure guys got back before they had a TV show, almost a full body apparition appears and walks halfway through a room before vanishing

source?
>>
File: IMG_1390.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1390.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
>>18744210
Gonna need some sauce
>>
>>18744189
Well, you see anon, it's kinda hard to "observe and document" something that isn't fucking real.
>>
>>18744189
Isnt it better now that you've fucked off to here? Of course it is. I am everywhere so I know
>>
>Turn on Undeniable ghost proof video
>Everyone's speaking spanish
>Turn off Undeniable ghost proof
>>
>>18744249

>"That's fucking crazy"
>>
>>18744189
Because ghost don't exist you idiot. If you actually watch Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures expecting for them to find a ghost you're retarded. All ghost hunting shows are massively fake and they know it, all the noises they hear are either fake or something that came from outside. I mean I watch these shows but only for entertainment purposes. It's not just paranormal, it could be stuff like Bigfoot, it's been talked about for centuries, but no one can gather any credible evidence. It's just a show to make money. Hell have you seen the guy from Ghost Adventures house? It's fucking huge, you really expect him to believe in ghosts? No he's in it for the money.
>>
>>18744266
>"That is extremely on par with my views and taste to the point of hyper-focused satisfaction and I killed my wife and got away with it but the fact I only got half-way away with it turned me half-way crazy and into cowboy hats."
>>
Well, there are indeed professional and serious people studying ghost phenomena, but the evidence they collect tends to be too inconsistent, or can't be proven since this phenomena can't be recreated in a laboratory or controlled environment to experiment and build hypothesis upon it. So, you can't say there's proof; even if these things are happening, you can't really throw a scientific study on them. Based upon this limitations both scientific sphere and general public discredit the ghostie phenomena and accuse the work of investigators of being all hoaxes.

I understand the skepticism since this simply can't be proven in a scientific way but that doesn't mean it's all necessarily fake, if you really think that even with so many testimonies and reports and people dedicated to investigate it then you're simply narrow
>>
Why do ghosts wear clothes?
>>
With all the credible ghost related happenings around the world how the fuck could you think it's fake? I used to think the same thing until I was haunted for a few months. Everyone in my family felt bad for me because they couldn't do anything to stop it yet it singled me out for the torment. They all saw and heard the things happening to me and now fully believe as well. It sent me on a year long search for proof but like people said the proof is so hard to come by I think most give up. I think our world is designed this way on purpose by who knows what. We are not meant to know is my belief. Although a few like myself know I feel the majority of humanity is supposed to be in the dark for reasons unknown.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.