[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a volunteer at a state park and I live in a dorm type building.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

I am a volunteer at a state park and I live in a dorm type building. It is a fairly old building and many people have stayed here over the years. Earlier this week I was walking to my kitchen earlier and saw an all black silhouette of a woman in one of the empty rooms (only me and 2 others in here since it's winter right now.) I hurried to my kitchen to get my back to a wall, at this point I had that chill down spine spooky feeling going hard. I heard a bunch of pitter patter noises on the wall next to the kitchen and flipped the bird at that wall and announced that if it wanted to fight I would throw down. Saw the silhouette in a different room yesterday (other sighting was Sunday I believe) no noises this time but same spooked feeling. I asked around and got some people telling me they had ghost like things happen but nobody has had a sighting like me. Got any ideas on something I should do or anything like that? If you got questions I'll give them a shot. Sorry if it's written shitty I don't post often and typed this on phone. Picture semi related same idea of what I'm describing.
>>
how big is your dick?
>>
>>18744077
Medium
>>
OP here worth mentioning past 2 days I've had trouble sleeping. Been stressed and I think it is probably that but I'm not expert. ALSO I am hearing odd noises now but likely just my mind playing tricks since I'm thinking about this shit right now.
>>
>>18744061
You could always just rape it
>>
>>18744103
>answering with anything other than 'fucking huge'
You have failed.
>>
>>18744103
prove it.
>>
>>18744209
I'm gonna pass on that one
>>
>>18744133
Sorry my man
>>
>>18744265
pussy.
>>
File: Shadow-people.jpg (38KB, 600x600px)
Shadow-people.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>18744061
Have you heard of shadow people? I've seen a few. I think they are just recordings of extreme emotions in the space/time continuum.
>>
>>18744305
i think that was mentioned in a movie once
cant remember which one
hbu?
>>
How could you tell it was a woman? Was it the height/body size? It's probably an ayyy anon. They're easily mistaken with women/children owing to their diminuitive stature and they've been a lot more active recently, something has them riled up. Did you have any sensations like frission/shivers down your spine and sense of unease? Unusual auditory sensations? The spaceniggers are returning to their brazen attitude from decades past, for what purpose we don't yet understand.
>>
>>18744324
Smaller size and long hair made me think it was a woman. Like I said I got the chill down spine spooky feeling and heard pitter pattering first encounter.
>>
>>18744318
Don't know about the movie. I heard about it on Art Bell show and just saw a few.
>>
>>18744305
No but the sighting was in a different spot both times so idk if that fits those (like I said never heard of em)
>>
>>18744324
Don't know why but you get kinda a feeling about what they are (male/female). One of my "sightings" was a definite male. Could tell by the walking and stature.
>>
>>18744305
They're not recordings because I've actually had interactions with them. They are intelligent beings that some people think were never human but they act way too human like to have never been human. Also they fucking look exactly like a human. One attached to me for a few months and fed on my fear. Fucker would wake me every night and just absorb my fear while I lay there scared of what's going on. When I finally tired of the antics and went on the offensive he scattered away like a bitch. Even came back a few times to try again but the fear was gone. Never saw him again.
>>
>>18744339
Well the person (emotional being) could have walked around the place. Imagine being really in love or really upset and going for a walk. Then imagine someone from the future walking in the same place as you. You are their shadow person.
>>
>>18744342
I mean that's possible. If time/space is limited only by our conscious, the subconsciously we could be here, there, anywhere whether dreaming or awake. So my emotional state is infinite. My dreams are infinite. I could be haunting your dreams and vice versa. But can I control it or figure out how to control it.

It's a big can of worms and many people have started many religions and cults over these questions.
>>
Alright so what's my play here? I want to interact with this being or ghost or whatever. I have no knowledge of this stuff so give me something this is work with
>>
>>18744363
Something to work with*
>>
>>18744363
Try to get a vibe of the emotional state of the woman. Try to "become" the man or woman or object that she wants to direct herself towards. Make her "see" you through all the noise.
>>
>>18744363
Emotional frenzy. Try talking to her. Tell her your most hurtful/happy time. Go crazy for a bit.
>>
>>18744358
You do have a point. A few times I wondered if this was an actual living person who figured out how to "spirit walk" or whatever that stuff is. It could have totally been a living person I just have no clue how that shit could be possible. I just figured it was a dead guy who liked screwing with people.
I remember the night he attached to me. I was having a nightmare of my back being stung by a swarm of bees and when I woke my back was literally being electrocuted somehow. He was with me for almost 3 months after that night.
>>
>>18744305
Can you rape a shadow person?
>>
>>18744395
>>18744379
Damn I was ready to order a ouija board and black candles this seems pretty tame
>>
>>18744061
Might just be a teenager or something messing with you, carry your gun around with you next time and when you see a silhouette again draw on it and tell to get down.
If it stands still it's a spook
If it runs away screaming "oh shit" than it's a very cowardly spook
>>
>>18744424
It's not really feasible for it to be somebody messing with me. Dorm house is kinda off the main road and only 2 other people in here with me at the moment.
>>
>>18744407
I lived in an old apt building that used to be a TB ward in the early 1900's. I used to have recurring dreams of an old black preacher with a black hat and black coat. He told me I was going to hell. I haven't dreamed of him since moving out.

I think emotions remain and may be malleable, but just because some phantom makes us feel/see something doesn't make it so.
>>
>>18744414
Those things as well as sigils just act as a magnifier for emotions/intent.
>>
>>18744452
Homeless person camping in the woods who came across it maybe and decided to squat?

I dunno, I'd still carry a gun if I were you, sometimes a spook is indeed a "spook" if you catch my drift.
>>
>>18744510
Ha, we actually had a homeless lady come through recently and I had to deal with her. Can't carry a gun unfortunately but I keep a knife on me for work and I'm a big dude. I'll do some more research and try to get to the bottom of this stuff.
>>
File: 1488702553560.jpg (43KB, 654x534px)
1488702553560.jpg
43KB, 654x534px
>>18744103
Whats it look like you should post a pic haha that would show us whos boss haha
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.