[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll make it simple, how do you live forever? pic unrelated,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: HENRY LOW.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HENRY LOW.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
I'll make it simple, how do you live forever?

pic unrelated, movie is hardcore henry.
>>
>>18743788
sit in the forest and do nothing but eat dirt and masterbate for 2 years. You'll never die.
>>
>>18743788
Be good, get rewarded.
>>
>>18743804
works for me
>>
File: costanzoom.jpg (23KB, 450x444px)
costanzoom.jpg
23KB, 450x444px
>2011 + 6
>Wanting to live forever in this reality
>ISHYGDDT

Seriously though, you already are immortal, you've lived more than you can possibly conceive.
>>
>>18743827
This

Living forever in this shitty of shittiest worlds sounds worse than hell
>>
>>18743788
The only possible way to achieve immortality is following the will of the living God, accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, believing he died for your sins and that he was ressurrected after 3 days.

If you want to extend your bodily life fast often (go days without food every week)
>>
>>18743788
you already will
>>
>>18743788
When you see that bitch death just tell her to fuck off or else you'll jack off on her big gay head.
>>
Raise a family and teach your children how to be good people and contributing members of society.
>>
>>18744584
Wrong.
You raise them how you were raised.
Put them through every trauma ensure they find every joy you've found.
>>
>>18743827
>>18743886

> thinks forever means repeating the cost current year

In 50 years we'll have a totally different and advanced world. Imagine a futurist, dying in this transitional phase and his broken heart.

Believe it or not. The world has been closer to the edge than le drumpf.
>>
>>18744659
I'm not talking about any state of the human world, condition, or society

I (and the other dude from what I can assume) mean material incarnation.

Material life has always been full of suffering and always will be.
>>
>>18744704
>Material life has always been full of suffering and always will be.

This is why the buddha says to strive for enlightenment, find it and you will no longer suffer.
>>
You cant live forever. Just deal with it
>>
>>18743788
To live forever, you have to throw yourself into infinity continuously.
>>
>>18743788
You advance science. At some point immotality will be archived. You will be dead by then tho
>>
The anti-Christ will offer immortality prior to His return. If you accept this, taking the mark, enter the false kingdom. That is the path to hell.

This world is a test version of the true kingdom.
>>
>>18743804
Why does this sound so logically sound to me?
>>
>>18743788
you alredy do, you just forget so it seems like you die and stop, but you dont
>>
you can't live forever, since the universe will die

but, you can extend your lifespan utilizing the proper technique. there is a specific aspect of the cells in your body, namely the mitochondria, that get old and can no longer provide the energy cells need to maintain themselves. it is possible to replenish these thus rejuvenating the body
>>
>>18747267
this is true
>>
>>18744643
Haha please tell me you are kidding
>>
You were never alive in the first place. Your reality is like a dream, concieved of nothing, going nowhere.
>>
FZt
>>
File: DanielDaly.jpg (2MB, 2264x2837px)
DanielDaly.jpg
2MB, 2264x2837px
>>18743788
Better question is, do you want to live forever?

pic related
>>
>>18743788
Quantum Immortality.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.