[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, /r9k/ here Genuine question mods pls don't ban.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1433534156204.png (16KB, 237x224px) Image search: [Google]
1433534156204.png
16KB, 237x224px
Sup /x/, /r9k/ here

Genuine question mods pls don't ban. Is there any goddess you can offer your sexual energy (read fapping/semen) as an offering? Like fapping to her, visualizing pleasibg her, etc for something u want?
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fertility_deities
>>
>>18743586
if you're not worshipping isis and athena you're doing it wrong
>>
>>18743586
So I can offer your fap and energy to them and ask help for something?
>>
>>18743611
Yeah, hot immortal females want your pungent dick snot.
>>
This is /x/, they only offer their sex energies to succubi.

I'm from /pol/ though, so I sometimes also offer my energies to Kek.
>>
>>18743714
after you're done plunging your meatstick into your girlfriend, yell
"KEK M'LORD, THIS ALL HAS BEEN FOR YOU!"
>>
in short.
all of them.

Any deity will respond to your efforts.
Of any kind.
>>
>>18743603
I'm not gonna worship a terrorist organization
>>
>>18743521
CUM DUDE
DUDE CUM
>>
>>18743731
Sounds good man. I ask because I don't know if some deities may get mad or offended by such an offering.

Do u mean that intention>material offering?
>>
Wouldn't it be better to abstain from masturbation?
Or are you just looking for an excuse to masturbate in the hopes of pleasing some obscure pagan goddess
>>
>>18743812
Yes.
>>
>>18743813
I had 4/5 success with the fap method to achieve gnosis for sigils

I want to know if it can be taken beyond pleb sigil magic to a higher plane. I won't mind meditating and visualizing eating a goddess pussy for hours if that pleases her and gives me help in my askings.

Did nofap for 2 months and honestly it crazed me worse than helping. It barely helped with my concentration. Some fap in the week imo is better than 24/7 fap or nofap
>>
>>18743812

Just on the off-chance that you're actually serious, and too much of an idiot to do a basic google search on any deity.

Yes. Yes they can get offended. No, you should not do that with Athena or Isis, you damned fool.

You know that people on 4chan like to intentionally screw over idiots for fun, right? I have no idea why I'm even bothering, here...
>>
>>18743939
Who then? I have none in mind
>>
File: mamacocha_by_genzoman.jpg (71KB, 450x627px) Image search: [Google]
mamacocha_by_genzoman.jpg
71KB, 450x627px
>>18743977
Mamacocha.

Incan deity of the seas.
>>
>>18743939
Deities only exist on your mind. Is the same if OP believes strongly that X deity accepts his offering.

I remember a guy who invoked Bune and another one. Nothing happened. As nothing happened he just did all the ritual and "imagined" Bune accepted his offering. And later he got the results. He was clueless about what happened. His will was strong enough

It depends on how strong or weak you are mentally. Deities are thoughtforms
>>
>>18743984
Any experiences with her?
>>
>>18744161
I swim a lot.
>>
File: eros.jpg (122KB, 593x900px) Image search: [Google]
eros.jpg
122KB, 593x900px
>>18743521
>Is there any goddess you can offer your sexual energy (read fapping/semen) as an offering?

I wouldn't disrespect the gods that way by being so presumptuous. You don't worship Eros by presuming Eros has any desire for you. You worship Eros by maintaining a sacred regard for human sexuality. If a god is into you, you'll know it.
>>
>>18744714
>jerking off to a male god

bit gay 2bh
>>
>>18743521
Anyone would appreciate an energy offering, but specifically? Idk, there are tons of sexual based goddesses. Kali, Aphrodite, etc.
Pick and choose one and see if they like it.
>>
There is only one.
>>
>>18743521
If you're ok with drugs, sex, and rock and roll then worship the dark god of excess
>>
>>18745051
>Kali
>sex goddess
>>
Uhhhh...let's see.

Lilith (and any of her chillunz)

Epona

Andraste (Eh, be careful with that one )

Freyja

Aine

Bes

Kama

Venus.

If you feel like fapping to dudes, Cupid is a thing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.