[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I'm planning on writing a book about how I lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Hey /x/, I'm planning on writing a book about how I lost (and continue to lose) weight by taking a metaphysical/psychological viewpoint, i.e. fat mind/spirit = fat body. The working theory is that internal weight manifests itself externally in an "as above, so below" kind of sense. What do you guys think?
>>
I'm from /fit/ and /k/, laughing at you
>>
>>18741623
Laugh all you want, it's working for me.
>>
Once you're fat inside your peritoneum you're fucked. It doesn't look as flabby as the superficial fat but no amount of spiritual belief is going to get rid of it.
>>
>>18741618
>>18741618
Dyel cunt
>>
>eat less calories

>lose weight

woah so spooky!
>>
>>18741634
lets see them results then bitch. Otherwise, you are discrediting science with absolutely no supporting evidence. Which would make you a retard
>>
File: 1386606248412s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1386606248412s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>18741618
Go back to pic related, it was more fun when you low IQ individuals stomped on Gods side.
>>
File: 1434573934094.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1434573934094.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>18741618
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
>i plan on writing a book

Bahahahaha! This nigga thinks he is a scientist
>>
>>18741652
I'm not discrediting science at all. Don't get me wrong, and I may have worded this incorrectly, but I'm in no way proposing that one would magically lose weight by changing their mindset. That's ridiculous. All I'm suggesting is that by reducing stress and unnecessary burdens in one's mind, one can better facilitate their weight loss. High cortisol levels are linked to an increase in weight.
>>
>>18741618
I think it's incredibly interesting, to be honest. It's a completely new concept, to me, and I encourage you to write this book. Depending on your sensitivity to criticism, consider using a pseudonym. Good luck!
>>
>>18741761
You're not wrong but there are so many bullshit magical fatloss methods floating around this could easily fall under the radar unless you find some clever way of wording it.
>>
>>18741652
>Otherwise, you are discrediting science with absolutely no supporting evidence.
Welcome to /x/!
>>
>>18742091
I guess it falls into the "Think and Grow Rich" phenomenon. Those who haven't read it assume that it's some bullshit magic solution to financial problems, while those who have read it understand that it's about gearing one's mindset toward weath so that they are more mentally equipped to take the steps to earn it.
>>
>>18741618
considering most fatties diet and gain it all back instead of instituting lifestyle changes, your book will probably reach an audience in desperate need of guidance. Godspeed.
>>
It'll sell.
>>
>>18741618
I'm 185lbs and hoping that meditation will help me stop eating shit and exercising more. If meditation and more 'metaphysical' view point help me in losing weight, then I am all ears.
>>
>>18742613
You have to stop fapping, start drinking apple vinegar or other random supplements, eating fruits/veggie, and have a humility-oriented mindset
I'm 6'3 195
>>
Literally just avoid eating more than 50g of carbs a day, eat only around 1000-1200 calories a day, and do cardio and calisthenics. It doesn't even have to be super intense, just don't be a lazy faggot and you'll lose weight really damn quick. My friend Kyle lost 40lbs just by eating healthy, avoiding carbs, and using an elliptical for 30 minutes every night.

Don't need no magic bs to lose weight dude.
>>
>>18741618
I'm from /fit/ also.

Just count your calories. Eat around 1200-1500 if you're a human male.

If you're a female around 1000-1200.

If you want more specific help. Post your height, weight and gender.
>>
>>18742667
While this is true, how many people have you heard say, "I've tried everything and I just can't seem to lose weight. I guess I'm just genetically predisposed to being overweight?" Or this gem: "I have a condition and I can't lose weight." These people have been subconsciously programmed to believe that there is absolutely no way to lose weight. While I acknowledge that there are some conditions that can make weight loss difficult, I'm planning on working with a team of experts to make a diet plan that may help with those conditions.

The whole concept revolves around destressing, lowering cortisol levels, and raising endorphins. It starts with relaxation/meditation to calm the mind and simple movements to get the heart rate up.
>>
>>18741652
>discrediting science

we need more of this. also, kill yourself you stiff minded bluepill.
>>
>>18742839
LOL
>>
science has no place in the paranormal, and the paranormal has no place in science because there's evidence that the paranormal could exist outside the laws of nature.

>inb4 proof then faggot

do some reading on string theory while citing an example of nature. protip: You can't
>>
OP, detail your process so some can try it and see what happens.
>>
>>18741623
is /k the gun one
>>
>>18742954
they also eat semen brownies but yeah
>>
>>18741618
I dont know about writing a book... but I believe in your method, as it has worked for me on other areas... Mind power is amazing...
>>
>>18742942
Ok. The first thing that we're going to want to do is have a strong desire to lose weight. It all starts with desire. The finer details we can work out later.

Step one: Relaxation. However you want to view it, relaxation and meditation are important for letting shit roll off your back and lowering your cortisol levels. Did you have a hard day at work? Go home and relax. When I say relax, I mean RELAX. Don't just go home and drown yourself in distractions. Actually spend time allowing yourself to relax. Get into a comfortable position, sitting in a chair or on your bed, free from any preventable distractions and visualize the muscles in your body relaxing. (It is important to note at this time that it is not ideal to be lying down, as you may fall asleep. If you feel more comfortable lying down, then feel free to do so. Just don't fall asleep.) You can use any visualization technique you choose to help you relax, such as imagining your body sinking into the ground, your body disappearing, a ball of light traveling up your body, etc. What's important is that you do it slowly. Take a deep breath, slow your breathing and begin. Start with your toes and work your way up your feet and legs, not moving from a particular area until you feel it is sufficiently relaxed. Do this over your entire body until you feel relaxed and tingly all over. When you're done, take a deep breath, let it out, and continue throughout your day. This exercise can be done any time, pretty much anywhere. You can even use it to fall asleep. Use it as often as you like, and remember when you start feeling stressed, allow your body to return to that state, and let the stress go.
>>
>>18741618
Weird thing but I don't work out as much as I used to but I can see physical results in like 3 days of working.

I watch DBZ while I lift so maybe it gives me powers.
>>
File: 1468349673998.jpg (681KB, 1541x5406px) Image search: [Google]
1468349673998.jpg
681KB, 1541x5406px
>>18742982
>>
File: 56476465444.png (10KB, 256x239px) Image search: [Google]
56476465444.png
10KB, 256x239px
>>18742982
>>18743326
>>
>>18743264
thanks! going to try this and see how it goes with the winter pudge.
>>
>>18743592
There's more to it, but I'm tired and at work. I'll post more in a bit.
>>
File: 2013-08-31 20.30.53.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2013-08-31 20.30.53.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dinUPkl2mmU
>>
>>18742659
I'm 5"4 and exercise regularly enough. I do yoga daily (it helps with muscle tone but if it's buried under fat....)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.