[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are God. I am God. That is all. Nothing else matters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

You are God. I am God.

That is all.

Nothing else matters.

Everything, everything, everything, EVERYTHING! It's all one.
>>
>>18741522
One thing else matters.
Love.
:3

*ghey but necessary cri fest*
>>
File: unnamed.png (132KB, 300x300px)
unnamed.png
132KB, 300x300px
>>18741535
Love is part of the one. It's all love. All of it.

Everything is love.
>>
>>18741522
well.... that may or may not be true but it still doesn't change the fact that I got this research paper due this Thursday. So im gonna forget all this mumbo jumbo kumbaya hokus pokus bull and get on with some real work
>>
>>18741546
>real work
What is real?
>>
File: accept.jpg (70KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
accept.jpg
70KB, 750x750px
>>18741546
Yes, of course. You like to have roof over your head and food on the table. But even if you did not, all of your experience of hunger and homelessness would be out of love.
>>
>>18741588
this F is real if i don't turn in my paper.

>>18741604
Im pretty sure being homeless and hungry isn't out of love dude. Im pretty sure its out of laziness and expectations to be taken care of.

Pretty cute responses guys
>>
>>18741628
Those are all thoughts in your mind.
>>
File: Qwchi.jpg (493KB, 1680x946px) Image search: [Google]
Qwchi.jpg
493KB, 1680x946px
>>18741670
They are. And is extremely limited to describe the real nature of yourself and the universe.

Everything I have written in in this thread so far are just pointers. The true nature of you cannot be described with words.
>>
>>18741690
Yeah, sure okay. Whatever keeps the world spinning for you buddeh.
>>
>>18741698
I love you so, so much.
>>
>>18741760
Well, I can tell you there is enough words in the English language to describe your nature. Which is creepy. Well why don't you look at that. I described your nature in one word.
>>
File: image4.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
>>18741522
We have free will though, so God does not enter into it here. Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>18741781
The love I feel for you, and everyone else, is beyond words.

I forgive you, for you know not what you say.
>>
>>18741824
Free will is an illusion. Everything is one. Free will implies choice. There is no choice to be made.
>>
>>18741841
Im pretty sure I know what Im saying and also what Im doing here.
You are the only one lost here unless you are doing what Im doing which in this case, you are still a faggot.
>>
File: 1386420739519s.jpg (5KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
1386420739519s.jpg
5KB, 250x156px
>>18741850
So now your God does not give you choice?
Baited and bagged.
Free will is not an illusion or there would never have been debate on the matter.
>>
>>18741850
Lawofone.info
In this free will is an illusion, because all is one, but also the most important one basically.
The creator experiences "otherness" through the illusion of separation.
>>
File: Joker_by_vanbriesen.jpg (248KB, 1280x926px) Image search: [Google]
Joker_by_vanbriesen.jpg
248KB, 1280x926px
>>18742175
You don't understand the nature of will and separation of will. If one will is at rest another can take over. One might suggest that dreams are gods way of talking to us except this is done by the brain, in a state of mental rest it is taken overt by the subconscious.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.