[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read 5 threads worth information that humanity has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: shitstorm-flyer.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
shitstorm-flyer.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
I just read 5 threads worth information that humanity has been programmed by rich people from 1716. And some GATE thingy.

Listen up, there is no bigger picture than whats happening right now

This is it, the feeling you're having now. That's it, there is no secret society that's controlling humanity.

But how does a 19 year old faggot know this?

Free will. I have free will. I can literally go out and kill animals and humans if i wanted to. I have no empathy for any living thing.

I am free, i am me. There is literally no one to stop me. If i spend my next 80 years of life on this planet focusing on destroying it, i can.

Feel free to ask me stuff, i'm interested in seeing your sheep minds answer.
>>
>>18741186
Are you a psychopath or a sociopath ?
>>
>If i spend my next 80 years of life on this planet focusing on destroying it, i can.

But you won't. Because while you can pull at the chains, you are still bound by the realm of society and governance. There are still imposed limitations on what you can do, be that by financial limitations, legal regulations, or your own choice-confirmation biases. Even if you reject all of these and actively defy them then you are forced to either live outside of society, or you are marked as an active threat to law and order and are removed from the equation. Be that by taking you out entirely, or by locking you in a literal cell.

But no, keep trying trying to find new ways to justify to yourself why you are so important. Just don't call me sheeple for recognizing the limitations I live under and trying to operate towards my self-interest within them.
>>
>>18741214
A Non-Dangerous High Functioning Sociopath. No Not like Sherlock, i cannot do detective shit.

I just have complete control over my life.
>>
>>18741240
Everything that is man-made is up for me to accept or not, i was born into a country where it already has control over me. I can still do whatever i want

Of course there are limitations, but as i said. If i devote my entire life, that would include spending money on destroying the planet. People are mere obstacles in the way of my goal. Keep in mind, i have 80 years.
>>
>>18741259
>translation
>you're an asshole, with a medical excuse
>>
>>18741276
Yeah until you end up in jail.
>>
>>18741276
>I can spend all my money on destroying the planet
>I'm 19 and I haven't earned about environmental regulations

>keep in mind, I have 80 years
Never too early to get hit by a truck, anon.
>>
>>18741299
You're only limited by your thought process, you can literally do anything you want in your life. Putting your mind into it that is.
>>
Why don't you try moving out of home first?
>>
>>18741186
what's your point?
anyone can do these things, but why would you? there is no point in it, even if you killed like millions of people you wouldn't really change anything.
>>
>>18741186
Are you a GATE kid too? Do you have any source on the 1700s idea? I've heard it but not found much to read.

Do you ever feel like your life is orchestrated?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.