[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Captain Disillusion had literally gone full SJW, si

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: cd_twitter2_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cd_twitter2_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
Now that Captain Disillusion had literally gone full SJW, since I pulled my patreon support - where can I get my /x/ related debunking vids?

https://youtu.be/YGgUrj10HdM
>>
>many many white people

Well. Yeah. You are right.

Have you tried BooReview? They are two guys that debunk ghost/cryptid videos. They stay honest too. If they can't explain it, they don't go into full autism mode.
>>
>>18741022
Actually yes, they are my second source. I love boo review but they haven't been very active lately
>>
thanks for linking and promoting his channel directly
I'm going to donate to his patreon that he linked in the description
>>
>>18741030
That's up to you, I consider myself liberal but I can't stand sjws and this was an all time low for this channel. Literally unnecessary. Do what you like though

In the mean time any similar content with out political interjection?
>>
>>18741028
Oh. Well. Other than BooReview, I can't think of anyone better or close to equal.

Most debunking people are full on SJW/Le Reddit Atheist or just poor quality.
>>
>>18741043
Thanks orion.
>>
>>18741046
I'm just hoping someone introduces me to a channel that is like Boo Review. So...lurking.

On a side note, are you interested in channels who don't outright debunk stuff but give pretty balanced views on the paranormal?
>>
>>18741051
Yes! Absolutely! I have also dabbled in night mind. Although nothing I've found is as entertaining as Boo Review. But what else do you have? I'd love suggestions.
>>
>>18741059
Open Eyes Network. They have a youtube channel that does playbacks of their podcast. Sometimes they get a little "out there" but they always have sources or explanations (that make sense) for what they are trying to tell you about. They have also done debunking stuff as well.

Hybrid Librarian, he does "countdown" videos. But they are usually longer and explain a lot of what he talks about. He also gives sources for his work ( If I remember correctly, he does in some of his vids) He's the only "countdown" youtuber who touches on the paranormal, who is worth a damn.

Ryan Gable (connected to Open Eyes) does some pretty in depth videos on conspiracies. And he is pretty good at explaining himself. He used to be my favorite. But he's slowly becoming more of a "in it for the money" type. But his content on his YT is great. His podcast got shitty.

Paranormal Camera is also cool to watch, mainly because they show a lot of what Boo Review explains. It is neat to compare. Their content is of course " EVERYTHING IS A GHOST" but watching it can be fun, if you're trying to debunk stuff. They don't get all crazy about their videos. But it is all presented as "this is a ghost".
>>
>>18741094
Thank you so much I'm gonna check all of these out tonight. Have some goat tits as thanks
>>
>>18740994
Did he make more money after he became a SJW?
>>
>>18741108
They always do.
>>
>>18741108
Probably, the like to dislike ratio is disappointing. But it may be lucrative if you want to make some money. I just can't continue watching in good faith if he's gonna be spouting shit like this, it had nothing to do with his normal content and is way too shoehorned
>>
>MUH ESSJAYDUBBELYEW
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>18741429
Them being racist and us not liking it very much makes us /pol/?
>>
>>18740994
What do you mean with full SJW?
>>
>>18740994
Unless you are a piece of shit racist scumbag, in which case you don't deserve life, you SHOULD be an "SJW"... unless you honestly believe people on earth do not deserve equality, in which case you are simply non-human, unimportant, and utterly useless.
>>
>>18741488
Nice
>>
>>18741488
>88
heh
>>
>>18741488
>1488
Top jej
>>
>>18741488
>SJWs are about equality

Heh, good joke.
>>
>>18741488
SJW denotes a person who is just as racist and sll for inequality. They just masquarade as wanting equality.

So no...being an SJW is pretty shiity.
>>
So arguments aside what are some good debunking channels, /x/?
>>
>>18741488
Fun fact: SJW is an anagram of JEWS with the E dropped. Try it yourself and see.
>>
>>18743278
Either you are a troll or antisemites have reached a new low in mental retardation
>>
>>18744660
or he is neither and just made a little funpost you paranoid chucklefuck
>>
I watched the video.. there was nothing sjw about it except that it poked fun at it...
>>
File: 4b0.png (135KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
4b0.png
135KB, 622x626px
>>18741488
>>
File: What's that smell.jpg (162KB, 777x766px) Image search: [Google]
What's that smell.jpg
162KB, 777x766px
This thread is still up? I unmistakably remember it being pruned or archived. Mandela effect confirmed?
>>
>>18745277
Everyone's saying it's sarcasm but I don't see how. It's pretty blatant
>>
>>18741488
Agreed.
>>
>>18741488
>umm actually it's about ethics in videogame journalism.
>>
What part of Captain D's vid was SJW?

Let alone "full SJW"?
>>
>>18746584
There's a black women in the video, that's why.
>>
>>18746584
>he enjoys buzzfeed nigger sheboons
>>
>Mandela Effect
>2017
slowpokes

Is that the MTV chick that hates white people even though she claims she can't because she's not white? It doesn't look like her but the voice and attitude are exactly the same.
>>
File: lqb.jpg (16KB, 600x600px)
lqb.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>18746650
She's a recurring character you retard
>>
>>18740994
you people who will nitpick anything as being "full SJW" are just as fucking annoying as the SJWs themselves
>>
>>18740994

Meh, how could anyone ever support this guy?

He tosses in pure opinion and insults through his video without being funny or relevant.

Then he goes on to claim something is 'debunked' merely because he talked about it or cited a source that recreated it.

The reaction of vinegar and baking soda isnt 'debunked' if a greedy idiot is the one screaming its true and it isnt debunked if someone can make a similar reaction occur in a youtube video with editing or camera tricks or just lying and using other substances.

If you want to test a claim you design an experiment yourself and try it.

There is no other way, period.

People like Carl Sagan dont need face paint or crappy costume/outfits to be known for their insightful minds.

Sorry, I'll take any channel that actually tries the things it talks about instead of just reading on the internet and then opening their mouth to blab about how they debunked it.
>>
>>18743124
secureteam10
>>
>>18747055
His other videos are much better and nothing like this one

I guess too many people were requesting a ME video since it's the hot stuff right now
>>
>>18740994
>Many, many, many white people.
I lol'd but they got it wrong, it was many autistic 14 year olds.
>>
>>18740994
To be fair, he doesn't seem to be an SJW, it's just the black lady who seems to be bigoted. Perhaps they share creative control over the episode and she writes her own dialogue.

>>18741039
The lady had like two lines that were bigoted, is it really that big of a deal that you're gonna stop supporting the guy? Why not send him a message explaining why, "many white people believe" is bullshit? Just go with the easy argument, "Would it be wrong to say if you replaced white with black?"

>>18741488 (You)

>>18747055
What? Whenever he debunks a video he'll find sources for any shooping.
>People like Carl Sagan dont need face paint or crappy costume/outfits to be known for their insightful minds.
He's not trying "to be known for his insightful mind", he's trying to get kids to think critically about what they're seeing.
>>
>>18745806
Watch any of his videos. He has a 'make fun of it by exaggerating it' sense of humor.
>>
>>18743124
ScareTheater
>>
>>18747055

Internet skeptics are terrible. Always have been. Before youtube skeptics it was the same lazy debunking with shit loads of "i'm a le nerd skeptic" status signalling. If you want theoretical skepticism, read professional philosophy journals or historical philosophy. If you want practical skepticism, do postgrad science. Anything less is mostly garbage by weed smoking larpers.
>>
>>18747480
You keep using the word "bigoted" just because someone used a throw-away joke involving race. That seems like a pretty far leap. To me this whole thing is blown way out of proportion, what what do you expect from hpyocritical diasporic /pol/acks who can barely type two sentences without making an anti-semitic remark.
>>
>>18750841
Articulate pro-semite here.

For one, it's not a throwaway joke it's one of the main points of the video. "White people are so out of touch with our problems that our dead heroes might as well be alive and our living heroes might as well be dead."

It's also her attitude. She is very demeaning and belittling. There is an obnoxious pattern to her voice that's as if she's constantly screaming at you to stop doing something that you aren't even doing.
>>
>>18740994
it's hilarious how fucking easy poltards get triggered
>>
>>18740994
>and maybe the holocaust didn't happen in this timeline.
He got something right.
>>
>tfw white people are a uniquely inferior race incapable of remembering historical events

Now this is a racist movement I can get behind!
>>
>>18751323
>>tfw white people are a uniquely inferior race incapable of remembering historical events
blacks history = mud huts and rape
>>
>>18746584
>impeach drumpf now!!!!
That's what, I watched this dude's videos a while back and they're vastly inferior to any other channel here unless you're thirteen.
>>
>>18741022
I had been watching boo review as well, and I got a notification saying one of the main guys had family issues. Think his dad just died or something recently, but they're about to restart filming. I really like their earlier stuff especially. Kinda would like to see them get into some creepypasta or other things of that nature, or maybe some conspiracy stuff.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>18741488
>you SHOULD be an "SJW"
>>
>>18741488
TASTY BAIT
GETS 1488
>>
>>18751835
Wow that's sad. Where did you hear this from? I've been missing their videos lately. Something about the way those guys talk is captivating and I've been emulating baldbro and and Nathan lately.

>>18751849
Kekd hard
>>
>>18741094

The early vids from Stuff They Don't want you to know is interesting. They always show both sides of the aisle and they give a good fund o fknowledge...though it's not necessarily paranormal things always. I also like Open Eyes. I've watched Boo Review off and on and like most of their stuff, though one video almost got too political and I kinda tuned out, I hope they don't go down that route because political joke aren't their forte. I'll probably check them out again. Also like Lore, but that's a podcast. Good stuff on there though. Guy seems weird at first but his manner of story telling grows on you after a bit and he really goes over some unique stories that hardly anyone else covers. Heard he may be getting a TV show soon.
>>
>>18751840
>>18751367
You have to go back, neo-nazi scum
>>>/pol/
>>
File: IMG_2270.jpg (205KB, 1450x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2270.jpg
205KB, 1450x890px
>>18752029

Fuck off, leaf
>>
>>18752053
I'm German you stupid faggot. Please kys.
>>
>>18752065
not him, but if your a german on 4chan and don't somewhat accept the ideas of pol you are trash. You are a faggot smiling in the face of the cultural and spiritual death of your people.

I would tell you to kill yourself, but your a corpse shambling around as it is.
>>
>>18752065
wow even worse

at least canucks don't let their children be beaten by the muslim kids
>>
>>18752065

Also, du schwule Bernd, spreche Ich Deutsch aber Ich weiss das alle euch nur Türkisch und Arabisch sprechen. Es ist traurig, das die Deutsche Volk sind so cuckisch. When's the next time you have to go face Mecca instead of shitposting here?
>>
File: 1486952314657.jpg (40KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486952314657.jpg
40KB, 600x360px
>>18752079

kek
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.