[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any good spoopy stories of abandoned places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: polia.jpg (45KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
polia.jpg
45KB, 400x225px
Anyone have any good spoopy stories of abandoned places they have explored?
>>
>walking through the woods in Maine with my brother
>see a very beat-up, clearly abandoned shack
>go inside
>immaculate, freshly-set dinner table
>no one home
>brother immediately vomits
>run away together
>keep running until we're out of the woods

Someone on /x/ suggested that this might have been some guy surprising his girlfriend and I just panicked because my brother did. I sure hope that's all it was.
>>
>>18742739
nice picture faggot
>>
>>18742739
>run away together
fucking fags
>>
>>18740683
>walk into abandoned place
>noped out

Seriously I still get goosebumps XD
>>
>>18742837
>XD
kys
>>
>was walking
>saw a place
>got scared

Anyone have more info on the skinwalker I saw?
>>
>>18740683
>Two of my buddies and I decide to go check out an abandoned prison building
>A bit spooky, but all in all mostly interesting, we're exploring, having some drinks, just having fun.
>We hear another person laughing.
>Just sounds like some dude, not really scary or anything, but so out of place that it scared the shit out of us.
>We follow the laughter, because of course we do.
>Come into one of the cell blocks, looking down the rows, there's an old dude in his fifties or sixties, obviously homeless with ragged clothes, shaggy hair, beard, the works.
>Just this random, skinny old fucker, probably squatting, chilling in a prison.
>Oh, and four black dogs.
>The old man is standing in the center of the block floor, two dogs on each side, all black, all big, all standing at attention, leaning slightly towards us like they're just waiting for the word.
>The guys and I aren't stupid, so we just took off, and as we did, the old guy yells something and these dogs take off after us. We cut out through another one of the cell blocks, and slammed one of the doors behind us, didn't quit running till we got to the truck.

Probably not supernatural or anything, just a creepy old dude sicking his dogs on us. His large, creepy, uniformly sized and colored dogs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.