[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What? I came here for spooks, not flat Earths, role playing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: C18hjlEXEAI8DVU.jpg (26KB, 552x457px) Image search: [Google]
C18hjlEXEAI8DVU.jpg
26KB, 552x457px
What? I came here for spooks, not flat Earths, role playing, nor the fake story threads. The yellow alien been a massive problem too. That needs to stop, it's infecting other threads like a virus.

That's all I see on this board. Like is flat Earths paranormal? No it's a hoax for dumb asses. The yellow alien already been confirmed fake, so there is no reason to still talk about it. Role playing is just repetitive, it's all the same shit. Fake stories/real stories if they... They're okay I guess, but only if they're good.

I used to go on the board a lot, but it just went down the shitter really fucking quickly. Yet again, I think it hit that low awhile ago.
>>
Leave that poor dog alone!
>>
>>18737929
Thank you, multiple people make threads like this, like the Flat Earth "conspiracy" is only one by definition but not by credibility. It is for uneducated retards who just refuse to listen to legitimate science.

I am confident that these more retarded conspiracies are just means of disinformation to delegitimize those who have credible theories on real workings on what is going
>>
File: Government_get_out_reeeeeee.png (24KB, 901x507px) Image search: [Google]
Government_get_out_reeeeeee.png
24KB, 901x507px
You just made my night, I come here for spooks and to think about the beyond, not listen to some monkey rant about how they can't see all the way around a sphere in one frame. Or even these conspiracy theories that are off base and not really backed up with anything.
>>
>>18737929
>came to /x/
>doesn't want fake story threads
Pick one.
>>
>>18739014
I'm glad there are more than two of us.
>>
>>18737929
Agreed.

Also... poor pupper. :(
>>
>>18737929
Lmao best pic
>>
>>18739022
Add one more to that. Sick of these flat fuck goober bastards.
>>
File: IMG_9712.png (951KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9712.png
951KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>18737929
we need new boards,
>Conspiracy theory /Con/
>Religion /Rel/
>>
>>18737929
Yeah we need more tulpa threads, amirite
>>
File: 1458678234522.jpg (45KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
1458678234522.jpg
45KB, 446x357px
>>18737929
Nice try shill, don't u guys ever stop finding the truth about the alien selfie.
>>
>>18737945
> legitimate science

Government propaganda is not science
>>
>>18741925
Neither is subjective experience, but you seem to let it inform your decisions
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
Surely these equally annoying "/x/ is trash" threads will solve the problem.
>>
File: 1488670819890.jpg (8KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1488670819890.jpg
8KB, 326x326px
>>18742193
Yeah, they're annoying. But at least it's the truth.
>>
>>18737929
Contribute something instead of writing a my two cents column.
>>
File: FE - Safrica nosunset.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
FE - Safrica nosunset.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>18737929
meantime, on the flat Earth...
>>
>>18737929
>I came here for shitty NOPE pastas

You are the cancer OP
>>
>>18737929
/x/ is by far the dumbest board. I know how you feel. I've come to /x/ for years for spoops and interesting shit but the cancer has gotten unbearable. These people reject science altogether. They believe the earth is flat, they believe in fairies, tulpas, succubi, skinwalkers, and fucking magic. I don't know how these people interact with others irl but they're a special kind of retarded. The cancerous fucks here need to grow up and stop believing in things so ridiculously untrue that real paranormal lovers shun them. Has anyone documented someone using magic? Has anyone recorded any evidence of a skinwalker? And don't even get me started on tulpas. Tulpas are nothing more than imaginary friends and every time someone points that out to someone, they can't even properly deny it. There's a thread on /x/ right now about fairies. Fucking fairies. People casually acting like they've had interactions with fairies. Just imagine if they spent their time learning astronomy or physics, maybe then they wouldn't believe the earth is flat. Not even the ancient Greeks believed that nonsense...
>>
>>18741925
You don't even bother to learn science! You're just like radical Christfags who say "Don't listen to those satanic scientists and evolutionists! Listen to scripture instead!" People like you are lazy and it wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so loud and pompous about your ignorance.
>>
>>18742491
>I come here for spoody made up stories

Again, you are the cancer here
>>
>>18742491
>These people reject science altogether.
speaking of true sciences like alchemy, astrology or modern shit?
>>
>>18742499
Oh no,I don't believe I came from a Jungle Ape because Darwin develaped theory about it.
>>
>>18739202
Count me in too. The flat Earth thing is the most ridiculous of all threads. I can even handle tulpas and succubi better and they're fucking stupid.
>>
>>18743191
got any room in the back? because count me in too. fucking tired of those autists
>>
>>18737929
Be sure to thank Reddit and Tumblr. As I will tell anyone, the original userbase has moved on to "boutique" chans. Blame shitty community management.
>>
>>18740567
Vote for this
>>
>>18741925
Math cant be faked you fool.
>>
Every board on this site is garbage.

/v/- manchildren screaming that video game characters aren't sexy enough and being out raged that PC/PS4/Nintendo consoles they don't own exist

/tv/-manchildren screaming about Marvel vs DC and forced memes

/co/-manchildren screaming about the animation of childrens cartoons

It's a testament to how shit this site is when
/a/ is one of the better boards because the manchildren there actually like the garbage they obsess with.
>>
you are a fat cunt OP
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.