[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1479049977544.jpg (201KB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1479049977544.jpg
201KB, 710x1068px
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
What the fuck does this even mean?

How do you know that?

What the fuck does a Tibetan monastery have to do with Area 51?
>>
There's a lot of things you don't know.
>>
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>18737587
2 rich stupid brothers that did plastic surgery on there their faces, if they were actually as smart as people claim they are I am sure they would have realized how stupid they look and wouldn't have gotten it done in the first place If i looked that fucking ridiculous I wouldn't leave my house ever, and if had to I would where a mask.
>>
>>18737574
>4chan had anything to do with Trump's election
Daily reminder that this is what neckbeards actually believe
>>
File: long rundown.jpg (2MB, 2424x2817px) Image search: [Google]
long rundown.jpg
2MB, 2424x2817px
>>18737666
>666 get

I'll spoonfeed. Have the long rundown
>>
>>18737574
I fail to see how those two images are connected in any way
>>
Can someone give me a quick run down on those guys?
>>
>>18737708
nigga we shitposted Trump into presidency. Don't try and deny it
>>
>>18737574

Spam - dont buy it.
>>
>>18737726
Uhh, how? I still don't see the connection.
>>
>>18737765
Look closer!
>>
>>18737791
>Uh um, kek and um, pepe. We're directly responsible for the president.
>Just look closer it's all right there.
>>
>>18737765
By making the media sweat about the alt-right, by proliferating /ourguy/s, and by influencing (You).
>>
>>18737791
>>18738072

Ah. So there is no connection? Gotcha.
>>
>>18737700
bruh, if you think Bannon didn't help portray Trump as a retard in order to appeal to nihilists on 4chan, you're severely mistaken
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>18738081
>One of the most visited anonymous places to communicate online
>Targeted for daily shillings and sliding
>Exists in a pocket dimension and has no effect on anything larger than itself
>>
>>18737574
If they have 215+Iq they wouldnt have gone through those plastic surgerys.
>>
>>18737574
This part of the pasta always makes me cringe the hardest
>>
File: 8.jpg (195KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
195KB, 500x701px
>>18738191
Keep believing my man.
>>
>>18737587
Here's a quick rundown :
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organizations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
Bog.danoff is a meme created by ShareBlue. "qui.ck rundown" is also a meme created by ShareBlue.
>>
MODS
>>
>>18738439
why *now*?

the majority of what's been coming up on the chans is not as if it hasn't always been there. Whether 2012 were an 'awakening' or spiral into man's destruction, plenty of oogy boogy things have become commonplace where at one point in recent past the majority of 4chan's user base would have ridiculed. Meme magic, the flux of spiritual awareness, clandestine conspiracies enshrouded in occult and esoteric traditions / mystery schools / fraternities.

What is discussed on /x/ would have in no way been entertained as openly as it is not even a decade ago.
>>
>>18738439
Can I get an even quicker run down?
>>
>>18739227
Something about aliens and nanotechnology and money.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.