[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IIT: we share our first spiritual experience. Ill start. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Forest+Magick+detail+5.jpg (628KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
Forest+Magick+detail+5.jpg
628KB, 750x501px
IIT: we share our first spiritual experience. Ill start.

I had gotten a backpack and just hit the road walking west on Route 66. Eventually, I arrived in Northern Arizona. I was camping in this forest for a couple of days. Was with my former wife. We had been fighting about some stupid shit and I got out of the tent and started chopping at a tree with an ax to relieve the anger. After a few swings, I began to feel the ¨pain¨ I had inflicted on the tree.
>inb4 treehugger
After that, an intense energy began to buildup inside and around me. Like, a normal calm, cold day turned really windy really fucking fast. some sort of animal instinct came over me and I removed all my clothing, aside from my thermal pants, and just started sprinting through this forest. There were rocks, thorns, pine cones, all sorts of things one could step on but I somehow mangaged to miss all of it. I didnt even have to watch my feet as I ran. After about five minutes of this, I came to a sort of clearing where I felt like I was being ¨hugged¨ in a way. Then it gently started to rain. But when I got back to my camp area, there was nothing which would lead you to believe it had been raining. It was as if it only rained in the clearing I found myself in. It was so surreal. Ever since, I´ve been extremely invested in the study of elemental symbolism and magick.
>>
>>18737110
Cool. Did the 'rain' actually wet you? Was it actual water or a similar preception? I ask because I had a similar experience once. I'd had sex with the gf outdoors and fell asleep, woke up and thought it was raining, the finest, most delicate skin sensation you can imagine. But I realised I wasn't getting wet. Just this sensation which seemed to be on me and all around me at the same time. I can sometimes revisit it in meditation when things get still.
>>
>>18737110
That was beautiful.
>>
>>18737872
It was definitely water.
>>
>>18737110
When i was in high school ,back in 2010 ,a group of friends from a junkie circle were stumbling outside in a city from Mexico at night.
We were talking of this "game" in which one can get knocked out by breathing rapidly for 30 seconds with the hands in the back of the neck, when this timelapse its over ,another dude has to hug and squeeze you for 10 seconds until you pass out. Well ,we were going to E house ,pretending to get shit-faced while we having a good time. We pass in front of a church in our way as we have the conversation described ,since i was the less notorious of the group i decide to offer my body to the science purpose of turning my brain off, we gathered in a circle in front of the doors of this church as i begin with the steps ,this is the part the spirits thing begins ,and to keep this clear,i don't believe in any christian bullshit, but i do believe in God or a higher observer that has the only purpose of being a witnesser of everything ,things like that we were discussing that day.
I'll greentext it cause it's more fun and syntetize the information in a clear way.

>I proceed with the breath step ,staring at the group of 5 friends that were watching the experiment ,stumbling randomly with the excited eyes of them
>Was nervous because the rumours said that there's a probability of no turning back ,or having seizures and even a heart attack ,but i meh i wasn't that worried but i keeped it in my thoughts as i stared the stoner group
>The inhale and exhale rythm are burning my torax
>Felt the rush of blood and oxygen making it's way to the CPU
>My face began to felt warmer and warmer
>Suddenly ,i felt the firmly grip of my mate's arms around my chest as he is squeezing me
>The rush of warm it's still in my face and as if the hot liquid was spreading cause the bear grip, began to felt a heat wave across my neck ,then in my chest and finally in my stomach
>I stared at the night sky ,looking at the distant points
Cont.
>>
>>18740173
>Then ,shattered memories of diferent events of my life came in a rush ,in no lineal way ,just random images ,feelings ,sounds ,voices ,thoughts ,faces ,arranged in entropic waves that echoed in me ,but i ever felt a protection ,i felt peace as i was distant from that life ,i was no more Anon ,the identity that was living ,my persona ,was being examinated by myself ,my spirit ,the real me, i felt no atachment ,no fear ,no shame ,no responsabilties or commom life worries ,i was just a blank point of conciousness staring at a movie of my decisions
>Memories of dead ones ,important people that printed its energy in me was there ,repeating the message that was suposed to be percieved ,vivid images of faces ,The faces were astoundingly expresive ,facts that only were noted as i was the expectator conmoved all that i was ,i was still feeling ,but only peace was regarded ,when an emotion of nostalgia ,guilt ,shame ,angry ,deception was the thing felted ,all the emotion was feeled throught the energy mass i felt i was ,like a vapor that enter un contact with electricity ,other sources of light or temperature fluctuaciones
>The weird thing was that there were images from the future i wanted that day ,a future with Danielle ,not being the weird scaredy fuck that was the persona i was forced myself to be ,there were a me more confident that developed himself in the way it has to be ,no shame in his eyes for all they sick things his perturbed mind was scripted to do, no memories of being the abusive fuck ,the egoistic son of a bitch that wanted all for him without making sacrifices ,there was a real happy me ,looking right in the eye to Danielle ,without feeling the dread of rejection ,or the pressure of social status ,without feeling my imperfections being judged by her ,there was only pure love ,union and symmetry of understanting in that triangle ,me ,that avatar and Danielle
>>
>>18740341
Her eyes ,i can recall them ,pure understanding, caring ,she was just there looking and me ,soft smiling ,if you were me ,you would understand what that stare means for me
>8 years without feeling a real contact with anybody ,just being an autistic fuck that can even maintain a chat with anyone without feeling that i'm bothering him ,so imperfect and vulnerable
>But ,in that dimension was no such feelings ,there was no entropy ,chaos ,sadness ,depresion ,no shame... Just this white aura around and inside me ,just inner peace ,something like happyness but no a exploding rushing feeling, just existance and contemplation
>Then ,she kissed me for what it feeled years ,all this trip feeled like decades to me
>But this kiss ,that i recognize as a union of lovers ,was apassionate ,but in that memory feeled the only bit of sadness ,she was saying goodbye with her eyes ,and i don't wanted to go from veré
>Then her face and everything around was blurring ,the inner peace was leaving the place for a nostalgic point inside the very core of my esscence
>No more rush or happiness ,no more godlike viewer conciousness ,there was only me ,and a drag feeling ,like a black hole sucking my light into his force field ,then the nostalgia became fear ,ego became lust for happiness
>>
>>18740342
>Then i see the distant stars once again ,i began to reincorporate ,there was gravity ,there was a cold concrete floor ,then there was a body ,air ,lungs ,faces ,there was those memories ,then there was a crippling feeling of emptiness ,like if a part of me were born ,lived and died and i was still in shock without realizing i'm dead
>Then the sadness became physically tangible
>I cried like 5 minutes in front of all my friends ,cause i don't wanted to came back ,i don't asked for it ,i don't wished after knew the real peace ,the white sacred aura
>I have the expierence to tell you why babies cry when they're born.

After crying like an inconsolable soul ,i decided quiting smoking cigarretes ,i remember that i told E that i would do that ,but since then i thought that life has lost his meaning to me ,nothing fills the hole that was left on my ,the spiritual realm gave me something to just take it away from me in the coldest way
>>
1/2
It was end of November in 2015. I had done synthetic LSD the night before. I was half asleep around 10 am, when I started to feel strong pain and pressure in my heart region. Automatically I sat up in lotus position and raised my right palm to start to fight the force that was doing this. It is strange how I just sat up in that position, because I never had done any yoga or meditation and wasn’t used to sitting like that at all. My heart started to race really fast as I noticed a black hole in the corner of my room which was sucking the energy and the whole room into itself. It turned out that there was my landlord on the other side, in the bathroom. As I tried to fight this entity, my room got darker and looked like the ceiling and walls were being pulled to that black hole. Dogs outside my window, in the back yard, were growling and barking the whole time. I felt weaker and weaker as the high pitched sound in my head got lower. I tried to fight back, but I was too weak and at some point it really felt like I was going to die. I am not a religious person and it didn´t come to my mind to ask for any help at that moment. Right at the most crucial moment when I was about to give up I noticed a large golden white object hovering above the house. It wasn´t perfectly spherical but little bit shaped like a pear. I did not get any sensation or a feeling out of that being. There was only a thin golden ray that came from that being straight into my chest. Right after that moment I was filled with love, joy and energy. It sounded like a choir of angels started to sing. My room was immediately filled with golden light as the walls and the ceiling started to expand outwards. It felt like bliss and ecstasy, like there was a sensation of godly presence. In my head I kept saying to that negative entity not to mess with me and I´m stronger than it.
>>
2/2
The 2 dogs outside, German Shepherds, were whimpering and crying as my landlord went to calm them down. I heard him saying to the dogs:´Don´t mind him, he is stupid and doesn’t know what he is doing.` After that it sounded like he walked off to the distance, had this evil laughter which was slowly fading and banged a gate close. Although the back gate was blocked with a large fridge in front of it.
After that I felt exhausted, fell asleep and slept until the next morning. Around one week later the same golden being was back, when I was just about to fall asleep. It was hovering in the same place and from it came small glowing orbs that were different in colour. The orbs slowly ascended to each of my chakras, freed them from blockages and opened them one at the time, starting from the base. That is when I had a Kundalini awakening but still no feeling or sensation who or what that being was. Haven´t met it since.
>>
>>18737110

>Saturday, April 9th, 11am
>i work for a psychic
>he has a meeting gathered with other mediums in the area to perform an exorcism of sorts
>I'm mostly there to record the situation, take notes, etc.
>halfway through i feel an intense dizziness
>one of the mediums drive me home after
>i end up sleeping for 12 hours
>wake up to eat
>sleep for anohter 10 hours
>wake up, still dizzy
>wait a week, unable to drive, sleeping 16+ hours a day
>missing work, not able tos ee friends, not able to exercise
>its like being g REALLY drunk, the uncomfortable kind after you slept a little but woke up still drunk
>sometimes not even able to walk
>losing 10 pounds cuz i can barely eat a bowl of greeenbeans withut getting s sick
>bounce around from hospital to hospital for a month
>finally a neurologist says i have a brain stem injury to just wait and see whatat happens
>wednesday, may 4th
>my psychic calls another meeting of the mediums this time to perform an exorcism on me
>within 4 hours, the dizziness passes
>after almost a month of supposedly having MdDS an exorcism cures me

since then I've had some memory issues and energy issues. i still sleep a lot but not nearly as much as before.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.