[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You seriously don't think whoever your deities may be, aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: wm12Ltd.jpg (27KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
wm12Ltd.jpg
27KB, 638x478px
You seriously don't think whoever your deities may be, aren't aware of your suffering? They don't interfere because the universe was made so that it could be left to its own devices. Science is ultimately indifferent, but everything has a best case solution. We were left with the tools and understanding to be guilty of our own crimes. Unfortunately for the innocent that suffer, there must be evil. Not a balancing force, but one that seeks to overwhelm its opposite and therefore dangerous. I think God must be a demiurge that may be limited in what they can do. But there is a force that produces evil, there must also be one for good. God separated His good and evil from Himself. Whether these are conscious themselves or simply manifest in people, I don't know. But they can be likened to His ears, where prayers can be used for both altruistic or selfish reasons. God is apparently social since They made multiple beings even possible. I think He listen's all the time, but can't do much from heaven. Afterall, one eternity in our universe is equal to hT in the higher dimensional phase space. The moment a universe pops into existence, it lives its entire history before popping like a virtual particle, out of existence. Most likely, God is waiting for us to get back.
>>
God can't directly interact with nor even observe creation without altering it. We would be able to see without a doubt if this ever happened. To God, good and evil are one and the same, so why would there be a reason to interfere?
>>
>>18735806

God can be stealthy in what He changes and even long before humanity. You're right about good and evil, they are effectively God's emotions which He felt conflicted about, so separated to settle which was 'correct'. Evil is not simply chaos, it seeks out good beings to cause them the opposite of what they want.
>>
File: greek-spearhead-10968-p.jpg (227KB, 868x868px) Image search: [Google]
greek-spearhead-10968-p.jpg
227KB, 868x868px
>>18735823
weird thing is...that sounds like Quantum Physics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
>>
>>18735806
or maybe fairy tales aren't real and you can free yourself from any confusion by accepting this
>>
>>18735994
thats how i got the idea
>>
>>18736555

I agree, this presupposes a God. What if the answer you seek, OP, is that it is the universe which is so mighty and powerful that it created you and everything there ever was or will be?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.