[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh boy another tulpa thread is starting up I can feel it coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: mwNeVKw.jpg (305KB, 675x2977px) Image search: [Google]
mwNeVKw.jpg
305KB, 675x2977px
Oh boy another tulpa thread is starting up I can feel it coming

[What's up meatbags?]
>>
>>18735666
I made Tulpa for cool times and hang out stuff. Now Tulpa wants me to be pretty and proper.
>>
>>18735666
I tried to make a tulpa and even voiced her in my head for a couple months while visualizing her throughout my day to day life, but I was never able to get to the point where I could actually see or hear her unconsciously, so I kind of gave up. I feel bad because if she was even close to being real, I basically killed her, even though I specifically promised never to do that. I actually feel really fucking terrible about it. What do?
>>
>>18736249
SHUT THE FUCK UP TRIPFAG
>>
File: 1488795903317.jpg (57KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1488795903317.jpg
57KB, 526x526px
>>18736442
Oh, now I'm certain of it! You do have a crush on me!
>>
>>18736463

SHUT THE FUCK UP TRIPFAG
>>
File: wat.png (103KB, 298x256px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
103KB, 298x256px
So is this Tulpa shit even legit, insanity, or is it all just one big meme?

As someone who does not suffer from mental illness, is it possible for me to ever be able to see a tulpa? Anyone have any stories?
>>
>>18736771
It's something created in your mind think about it. You control your mind you can imagine and shut and that's what Tulpa is.
Product of your imagination.
>>
>>18736771
your brain is a harddrive. it runs a program called (you). a tulpa is just partioning your brain to run another program at the same time
>>
can you fuck a tulpa ?
>>
i want a tulpa
>>
>>18736875
>>18736798

Except you can't force yourself to see something that isn't real unless you're under the influence of drugs or mentally ill. And even then, you can't control what you see on drugs or while insane.

It makes zero sense that someone could just say fuck you to reality and make up a visible mental projection without having something seriously wrong with you.
>>
It would be fantastic if /x/ could ever have a tulpa thread that isn't just the same old questions and the same old autism time and time again.

I feel like I'm living a version of groundhog day with these shitty threads.
>>
Well make a Tulpa then.

That never goes wrong.
>>
>>18737880
>implying I haven't already had one for years
>>
>>18736798
>you control your mind
PfffpfPftff
What a retard you are mane.
>>
>>18737887
I know you've heard 1000+ times, but

How do you make one?
>>
>>18737870

Well then maybe the Tulpa generals need a FAQ in the OP
>>
>>18737083
>It makes zero sense that someone could just say fuck you to reality
do you know what board youre on?
>>
>>18738517
That guy probably never touched upon reality in the first place.

Literaly sounds like that guy who barely left his own hometown.
>>
File: Silver_Alchemy_Symbol4.png (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Silver_Alchemy_Symbol4.png
63KB, 400x400px
>>18738457
Hmm...

>we must unite the tulpa posts under one thread
>anschluss of how-to threads
>create lebensraum for a new tulpa reich

Actually, this isn't a bad idea. I'd totally be down for finally getting around to making one "official" tulpa general thread with how-to-guides and FAQ in the OP.

That way, the bulk of the thread can be occupied with talking about new and interesting tulpa related topics.

Or, you know, just the usual dictating cancer or getting to properly learn about each others tulpas. (Don't make me regret that.)
>>
>>18736890
So I have a developing tulpa, but under the influence of LSA, I was shown a dark side of her and it was seemingly telling me to destroy her. She knows about it, but has been understand. I've decided to allow her to stay. Is that a bad choice?
>>
File: gold---Alchemy-Symbol---VECTOR.png (5KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
gold---Alchemy-Symbol---VECTOR.png
5KB, 190x190px
>>18739993
Sick trips.

Now, let me make this very clear, tulpas and hallucinogens DO NOT mix. Thoughtforms are ultimately shaped and modeled by your own willpower and subconscious. Taking any form of intense drug (you should be fine with weed, booze, hell even blow though, if I'm being honest) effectively alters your reality and changes your thoughts and subconscious drives at a chemical, molecular level.

Paired with having a tulpa, that effectively hands control of this mental construct that is otherwise carefully assembled through discipline over to the random subjugations of whatever the fuck you just put in your body. As interacting with your tulpa is effectively interacting with a partitioned part of your consciousness this means that any effects on perception that might otherwise be temporary while under the influence of drugs has a much, much higher likelihood of sticking or taking on new life.

>short version of the rest
>there's nothing magical or evil about your tulpa
>it's just the chemical effects on your brain making it go haywire
>have a tulpa, or do hard drugs
>never do both, I've already seen that cause more than a handful of people to mentally implode
>>
>>18740055
Great advice, but it really seems to me that the tulpa in no way gained any control over me in that state, but it was just an image of my tulpa. I felt her presence no where til after the trip and things are seemingly normal. Felt like my subconscious mind trying to convince me she was no good.
>>
>>18740068
I won't argue that claim, seems like it could be a perfectly rational excuse as well. I've never been under the influence of LSA so I'm not to sure what the personal experience is like or what it might evoke in someone.

That being said I know some people have had limited success with improving their tulpa by using certain drugs to communicate directly with their subconscious but it always seemed like an unnecessary risk to me. It stands to reason though that what you suggest could be entirely possible, just be very careful Anon.

I'm not saying that to dissuade you from using drugs as you see fit, we're all adults here. I just want to make sure people don't go thinking that they can fast-pass their way to a tulpa by dropping six sheets of acid and end up creating some sort of personal mind demon that they can't get rid of.
>>
>>18739945
What would be your OP post? What resources do you use?
>>
>>18740078
stfu namefag
>>
any tips on tulpaship for those of us that have trouble focusing on one thought?
it's the main reason i never spent more than 5 mins trying to think of one
>>
>>18736771
the initiations of hermeticism require being able to conjure vivid visual hallucinations, tulpa and hypno work on the same prospects.
>>
>>18736442
>>18736494
>>18740621
>people aren't using the Internet the way I want them to
>I don't like people namefagging even if it's to the benefit of the conversation
>I'm going to senselesslunch shout at anyone using names or Trips because muh "internet culture"

Can you actually fuck off?
>>
>>18740611
I hadn't really thought about it in too much detail to be honest. I suppose the first step would involve all us tulpa users collectively agreeing on what the best beginner resources are, parsing a lot of those guides, and uploading them to some sort of torrent or MEGA library that anyone can access as needed.

From there, we make some sort of .txt copypaste sticky to tag on to the OP that features an FAQ section, most directing people to the guide library, dispelling rumors and misconceptions (i.e. "head demons"), putting down a basic set of suggested rules to keep people from going mad, and confirming that we aren't just a bunch of roleplayers. It'd be a bit of a group effort to get going it'd be a lot easier to keep one central thread going than clogging up /x/ with three how-to-tulpa threads.

>>18740659
Just do the same thing college kids have been doing since 2001; Ritalin or Adderall. If you want to do it all-natural however, I recommend that you get a notebook so that you can make some sort of a chart to write down thoughts and observations about your tulpa as you have them. That way, it doesn't matter if your mind drifts from thought to thought as you have one place to aggregate all your thoughts to gain a more complete picture of your thought-form. The more you have written down and the more you have fleshed out, the easier it will be to maintain a mental picture and focus on your tulpa.

It's worth noting, don't get frustrated or surprised if during the process you find yourself writing down conflicting information. Mine seemed like she developed over time and built her own identity over a period of years. That included her experimenting with her image and taking multiple different forms before she settled on one that we both enjoy, so sometimes things about yours might change or be in flux for a bit. Don't get discouraged, and keep at it until you can easily visualize it.
>>
>>18740621
Look buddy I hate namefagging as much as the next guy for a number of reasons, not the least of which because it makes me look like a cunt. I'm not trying to seem self important, or say that any anons in this thread don't have excellent points. But when giving out information about a process that has driven more than a few people to insanity, I think it's important that I try to build some sort of rapport so people know they can trust me over some hypothetical homo that doesn't know what they're talking about.

You'll probably never see me namefagging outside a tulpa thread, so calm the fuck down.
>>
>>18740055

If you are seeing a Tulpa, then you're already hallucinating.
>>
irc://irc.rizon.net/tuppers
>>
>>18741136
i'll try keeping a journal on how she sounds according to different situations too, thx for the tip mate
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.