[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most conspiracy theories are simply false >yfw you realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 17

Most conspiracy theories are simply false

>yfw you realize our government is merely an amalgamation of normal people like you and I who make the best decisions possible on foreign affairs without a "shadow" government interfering.

>yfw you realize the illuminati and everything associated is false

>yfw you realize most classified or top secret intel refer to the Middle East and domestic terrorism

>yfw you believe redacted parts of declassified docs actually have bomb shells within them - no this is only to protect from litigation and to protect ongoing investigations

>yfw a plane DID HIT THE PENTAGON, and we lost a lot of good men and women that day.

>yfw 9/11 was a bureaucratic mistake that simple ignored evidence

>yfw Putin has information on Trump

>yfw Pence and Ryan become our leaders

>yfw 3 month from now

>yfw passcode to directory

66#3J3t!!RaT$6!12!16$ag3JSccv
>>
>>18735415
Shill
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
>yfw you realize our government is merely an amalgamation of normal people like you and I who make the best decisions possible on foreign affairs without a "shadow" government interfering

there literally is a shadow government tho. it's called the deep state and those connected to politics don't even bother denying its existence anymore
>>
>>18735433
Checked 'em.

Also seconded. There is no denying the existence of a shadow government.
>>
File: marx.jpg (37KB, 340x388px) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
37KB, 340x388px
>>18735415
>yfw the people finally realize that a radical revolution is their only salvation from the heel of the ruling classes
>>
It's easier that way isn't it? To blame everyone on some secret boogeyman.

It simply isn't true, I won't post here and lie and say that some involved in politics don't have their own agenda, or don't use their position to their advantage.

>yfw most decisions are made from facts, facts derived from a collection of intelligence.

>yfw you realize we provide facts, the decisions are made by the elected.

>yfw you realize there is no secret government, it's merely just American men and women making the best decisions they can at the time with the provided intel.

>yfw you think you're anonymous here
>>
>>18735452

Won't happen, will never happen. They're too distracted, and no one ever reads the full text of bills put through Congress.

Distraction is a key tool.
>>
>>18735457
b...blease... let me dream...

Honestly though I know it will never work. It's just nice to fantasize sometimes.
>>
>yfw you realize there is no one man or organization that knows everything and controls everything

>yfw you realize the intelligence community is still regulated by laws of the United States

>yfw you realize most of your ridiculous conspiracy theories would require a level of involvement that would never be able to be successful.

>yfw we're really just normal people who risk our lives to protect this nation.

>yfw you realize you can't be told everything (redacted) but only because of political reasons and regional stability
>>
File: Cereal.jpg (173KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
Cereal.jpg
173KB, 500x746px
>>18735476
>yfw people actually buy into this spoon-fed jingoist drivel
>>
>>18735479

Despite what people like you and those on conspiracy forums may think, I hate to burst your bubble. It really is not something where the secrets of the universe are revealed to you, suddenly you know all the secrets.

No.

Regardless of your fears of beings from other systems, the real threat is here. On Earth, in your country.

There may be intelligence out there that may cause huge media stories, discussions and uproar, but none of it is that we're being controlled by some Illuminati.

>yfw Putin has had this planned all along
>>
File: IMG_0486.jpg (45KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.jpg
45KB, 500x619px
>yfw Jews are still involved in brainwash along side Scientology and indie cults.
>>
>yfw ground presence in Iraq

>yfw limited but targeted strikes on DPRK

>yfw Syria liberated and "democratized" within 3 years

>yfw pence and ryan are our leaders
>>
Please ask if you have questions, I have 45 minutes
>>
When do I get drafted to fight in some sand hell and or lose my shitty job because fucking economic mismanagement by our incompetent leadership?
>>
>yfw every single post on 4chan is logged and disseminated for keywords

>yfw every IP is logged

>yfw vpn is useless
>>
>>18735534

No draft coming, military rebuild will include increased incentives to join. Expect a healthy increase in sign ups.
>>
>>18735540

Eh whatever. I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories that involve the entire government anyway since prisoners dilemma shit inevitably leads somebody to betray for a larger gain. Too much of a loyalty requirement.

Just don't start a war with the Chinese or Russians and get me nuked intelligence kun.
>>
>yfw satellite imagery is so good we can nearly live track you in real time from space
>>
>>18735547

The only people getting nuked will be DPRK (small tactical, deniable footprint) and possibly Iran.

However, this will not be a Hiroshima level event. The majority will not know, only those affected will.
>>
A full scale nuclear war, an overwhelming first strike by a foreign country would completely destroy the Earth as you know it.

This is not WW2 technology, if full scale nuclear war broke out it would be over in a few days and life would never be the same.

That's why I implore to you all, we are not evil, we may know more than you do or ever will, but trust that the world as we know it is always hanging in the balance
>>
>>18735554
Then why use a fucking nuke. There's plenty of easier alternatives.
>>
By golly, he's right! I say we all stop this conspiracy nonesense, and go get ourselves some good ol wholesome hobbies like fishing or stamp collecting. What do you say fellas?
>>
>>18735566

A show of technological superiority, a show of advanced warfare capabilities.

We cannot engage in full scale war with DPRK, the regime there is extremely reckless. We will take out their launch capabilities, their refineries, their infrastructure. With overwhelming force to deter future aggressions.

DPRK can EASILY hit our ally SK if a full scale engagement was attempted.
>>
File: america.jpg (25KB, 425x318px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
25KB, 425x318px
>>18735567
Boy oh boy I sure do love America and fighting communists. Every other country is either an enemy or a potential enemy. Luckily our long-range drone program is constantly expanding! Our government takes care of us and only has our best interests at heart. They would never abuse their positions for personal profit. All these political dynasties are just coincidences. Only the best people for the job! Hey, who wants to throw the pigskin around and contribute to gloriously rampant consumerism? And then later we can all lie down in mud puddles so the rich don't soil their shoes.
>>
>>18735572
You literally just said that no one will fucking know about it. What good is a show of superiority if no one knows that you're the superior one? You're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>18735577

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Do you think that all of the freedoms and privileges you enjoy as an American (I assume) are normally found in the outside world? NO.

Our liberty and freedom is under constant threat from many around the world (and in your own country) that HATE us.

Intelligence is a completely thankless career, those who share your country will never know the work that goes into keeping the gears of our nation turning.

You don't need to know everything that is happening, most of it is boring and repetitive, but the fact is there are people working 24/7 to keep the American Dream that you enjoy alive.
>>
>>18735579

The general populous obviously will not know anything nuclear was involved. They will simply be called airstrikes, I mean those in DPRK who are in power will know.

And if they claim a nuclear attack, it won't be very difficult to discredit the DPRK.

It will be effective in not only destroying their current capabilities but also to demoralize
>>
>>18735593

I hope you military intelligence geniuses have China's okay on this as they'd be able to tell nuclear weapons were deployed on their doorstep (even limited to tactical devices) very easily.
>>
File: Ha.gif (899KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ha.gif
899KB, 245x225px
>>18735587
Oh my god, you actually believe this. How embarrassing.
>>
>>18735600

You say this as if China would retaliate against us?

China is powerful, but they cannot hope for a full scale war with us and our allies, and if they attempted it they could not last long.

Let us not forget China's economy would be destroyed if even semi-serious sanctions were imposed on them.

An attack on DPRK would go the way of Crimea eventually. (Putin is keeping Crimea btw)
>>
>>18735614

Care to provide evidence otherwise that doesn't come from some conspiracy forum?
>>
>>18735616

I say this as though deploying nuclear weapons near their sovereign territory is something China already takes seriously, and using the damn things on their """allied""" puppet state might trigger an unpredictable response making the risk profile on such a use unacceptable.

It'd be foolish as all shit to just play this on the logic of "well lmao they cant win against us so we can just do whatever" and in historically that line of thinking always lead to "war were declared" just based on the strength of jingoist national pride and sense of injury alone.

Gee I'm stating to suspect you may not actually work in intelligence.
>>
>>18735627

I'm not saying I already know what will happen or what is planned, but I do know there will be a response, and that it will be a military one including targeted airstrikes.

The poster I replied to mentioned getting us (USA) nuked.

If nuclear weapons are deployed they will be small and tactical.

China has way more invested in the United States and our allies than they do in DPRK
>>
>>18735619
It's hardly a conspiracy to observe blatantly obvious socio-economic trends. The relationship between the rich and the poor, the correlation between money and power. I'm sure there are "good politicians," just as I'm sure you believe the patriotic inanity you're spewing. But you're far more paranoid than I'll ever be.

I believe in human nature. I believe that power attracts those who want more power, and that people care most about people they identify with. Simple as that. But to you, every person who doesn't believe exactly like you is a potential threat. America is the last beleaguered bastion of morality, constantly under attack from every side. America can do no wrong, and any wrongs it does do are easily justified. And, of course, the people telling you to believe all this could never be in it purely for their own self-interests. That would just be un-American. After all, the greatest of all American virtues, capitalism, is entirely selfless.
>>
>>18735627

And you're forgetting who our CIC is, regardless of what we know or what we expect to happen, our President has the ultimate authority to make a decision based on intelligence provided and projected outcomes. As I've said before, there are processes, there are operating procedures.

We provide the information we know, we classify this information in regards to our confidence in it and the decision is made by our elected officials on how to proceed.

Simple as that really
>>
>>18735648

Fair, I guess Donald Trump is definitely stupid enough to provoke a war with China or at the very least trigger Chinese retaliation against our regional allies....

But at the same time I'd assume anyone invested in intelligence work would be horrified at that fact, not so confident.
>>
>>18735646

No, I'm not paranoid, I see almost every day the threats that our country faces.

If you believe in human nature then you must also believe humans can be evil. Humans can destroy each other over thousands of years old ideologies.

You believe Americans are in some safe womb, we're not. We are constantly protecting our liberty from evil humans in this world who want nothing more than to destroy us.

These people hate us, they've grown up in poverty while seeing us as land of sin, immortality, godless, gorging ourselves on the teet of American wealth.

If you'd ever seen the lives that most of the world leads you would thank your lucky stars you live in America.

Only here can we be so jaded that we forget the fight that goes on daily to keep this democracy alive.
>>
>>18735659

It isn't up to me, I don't get to decide to actions taken, I don't get to decide the sanctions, or the strikes, or the psy ops.

But what I do know is that this is a great country, best in the world. And I know that because of what I know happens DAILY in countries around the world.

We are protecting an ideal, that this country was founded on.

We believe in this country, and we know how lucky we are to live here.

And that's why I get angry seeing baseless conspiracy theories that suggest this country is fake, is controlled.

We're just doing the best we can to protect our nation and you, and your family.
>>
File: plice.jpg (230KB, 1200x922px) Image search: [Google]
plice.jpg
230KB, 1200x922px
>>18735670
Ugh, the blind nationalism is starting to give me indigestion. You don't have the first idea how people outside America live, because from your rhetoric you obviously get all your information from Fox News and lame-ass right wing facebook meme pages. Christ, it's like you're reading from a script. Whether you are or are not a member of the intelligence community (just kidding, you're not,) you have equally proven my point either way.
>>
File: 1482939022300.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1482939022300.png
81KB, 409x406px
>>18735682

If Japan gets destroyed by China I'm holding you personally responsible even if you are a huge phony.
>>
>>18735686

Right. And could you tell me your experience?

I've been to the Middle East, I've seen how people live, primitive, no electric, poverty like most in America can't imagine.

There's a reason they hate us. They see us as sinners, as those who indulge in our perceived wealth, who ignore the plight of the world.
>>
And this isn't just something learned from experience, this is taught from the time they're children.

You criticize me for loving my country?

Yes, I do. Because I know what lies beyond our shores.

I know what I see, I know what I read
>>
>>18735694

Do not worry about Japan, any ICBM directed at them would be intercepted and countered.

Most aggressive countries know the response would not be worth the attack.
>>
File: tehran.jpg (498KB, 1650x1044px) Image search: [Google]
tehran.jpg
498KB, 1650x1044px
>>18735696
Tehran, Iran
>muh dirt hovels

You're gonna say something about them wiping their asses with their hands next, right? What a crock of shit. Just keep parroting what your dad told you though.
>>
>>18735711

Ah, the ignorance is strong
>>
This week should be fun, distract yourselves with Trumps new travel ban.

We'll be working on our response to DPRK.

Goodnight sheeple!
>>
File: 20121117_STP001_0.jpg (56KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
20121117_STP001_0.jpg
56KB, 595x335px
The world has been ran by dark occultists since ancient times, the average man is kept stupid and in the dark and is used as a slave to perpetuate their agenda of maintaining control over humanity
>>
>>18735759
Yup, its stupid to think that powerful people would just die off and let their agenda die with them.
>>
>>18735452
Nigga that shit has never worked in the long term ever in human history
>>
>>18735456
>it's merely just American men and women making the best decisions they can at the time with the provided intel

>Being this naive on /x/

Why are you even here
>>
>>18735587
Damn lol shill harder
>>
>>18736012
And equal stupid to think they wouldn't let someone in their family succeed them
>>
>>18735565
>if full scale nuclear war broke out it would be over in a few days
That's how I know you're stupid. It probably wouldn't last an hour. Go do some more learning plox
>>
>>18735670
>while seeing us as land of sin, immortality, godless, gorging ourselves on the teet of American wealth.
Which you called the American dream.... I bet your nose is hooked
>>
>>18736721
Yeah, it described it's self as just that kind of parasite.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.