[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a superbly weird weekend. I'm currently in Japan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hurr.png (34KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.png
34KB, 125x125px
I just had a superbly weird weekend.

I'm currently in Japan. Saturday, the guy I'm living with banged some chick. Apparently this dictates that the day after, we were to meet the grandmother of said chick. Incredibly dignified old lady. We went out for lunch together, and I was told that she is a Japanese Hand Healing Master.

My family is from an old line of European shamans, and I have some powers myself, the kind of energy-transfer thing where I can power up others with my own energy, or remove the negative energy from others. I told her this, and gave her a little demonstration in the café we were at, and she then insisted that I came back to her place for a free session.

So we drive to this nice, old house bordering on a vast forest, and after a traditional tea ceremony, she took me in to a room with a little shrine and proceeded to put me in a trance. She then examined my entire body, noting key points such as where I've broken limbs and such. Afterwards, she went and talked to one of her friends, and while I was waking up from the trance I heard them mutter something about "seishin", which is Japanese for spirit.

We then went back to one of her other properties, a very nice apartment with a view over a vast river. I got to meet her son, his wife, and then a famous Japanese doctor who was there to get healed. We drank, ate, I performed some energy transfers on the people, a whole lot on the doctor, and then slept there for the night. The old lady insisted to get my phone number and that we should see each other some time in the future.

Now I'm back at the dude I'm staying with, writing this out.

So /x/, what the fuck? Am I about to enter the realm of the ancient Japanese occult arts? Should I stay away from these people?
>>
File: out-tan.png (30KB, 300x421px) Image search: [Google]
out-tan.png
30KB, 300x421px
bump for advice
>>
>>18733432
Wow, I met the same type of "healer" but it was a native american chief. He was able to pinpoint all injuries I have ever had, including a toe nail which had fallen out just a week before. I hear you man, weird stuff.
>>
>>18733613
What tribe?
>>
shameless selfbump
>>
>>18733432
Keep seeing her, see where it goes.
>>
>>18733432
European Shamen Dude: The Anime
>>
>>18733432
Go in deep, anon.
>>
Be careful. They'll eat you.
>>
sounds like you watch too much of the animey
>>
>>18733432
Obv don't stay away. If you aren't rping like a faggot this could be a very rare opportunity.
>>
>>18733432
love without fear anon. go boldly into this new world of japanese occultism and make sure you post more great stories so we can follow your journey.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.