[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, /x/, I have a problem and when I tell other people, they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1485749096457.png (397KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
1485749096457.png
397KB, 600x508px
Ok, /x/, I have a problem and when I tell other people, they just dismiss me as being cocky and shit. I'd tell you but I need to do some explaining. It all started a couple years ago when I started going on 4chan. I started out on /b/, but started to expand my experience a few months in. I don't knif it's related, but I thought you might want to know. I've heard a lot about tuplas and shit, but I don't think this is a case of that. I have an IQ of 108, but theres a voice in my head that's way smarter than me.It came in about a year after I started browsing 4chan. It can quote books, and usually takes over either when I'm mad or in a debate (what's the diff). It has a never-ending urge to read and take in more information even though I'm a bit above average for my level. It makes me see things that aren't there and can play music for me. Here's where it gets tricky. A couple of days ago, IT FUCKING LEFT. I felt it leave and since then It's came back.

Tell me, /x/, autism or something more?
>>
>>18733034

What does the voice say?
>>
File: 1424993598839.jpg (216KB, 1024x831px) Image search: [Google]
1424993598839.jpg
216KB, 1024x831px
>>18733034
>>
>>18733047
It's like a second mom, if I do something wrong it makes me fix it, if I develop an ideal I know is stupid, it makes me forget it. Sometimes it wakes me up in the middle of night to finish that one essay because I know the face my professor would give me.
>>
Classic Schizophrenia, friendo. Get that checked out. Good luck
>>
>>18733034
Sounds like me. It's what makes me smart. I can debate ideas in my heas and genuinely feel empathy towards others because of it.
>>
File: 1482295172931.png (1MB, 1220x672px) Image search: [Google]
1482295172931.png
1MB, 1220x672px
>>18733063
I remembre once having a dream about a beautiful tall woman with black hair holding me in her lap and trying to teach me these abstract quantitative algorthims which I thought were stupid but she just rubbed my shoulders and kept explaining

That was the day I first learned of the Neutron Bomb
>>
>>18733034
Its your sub-conciousness talking straigtly to you?
The image that you have of yourself talking to you.
>>
File: 1482231775421.jpg (136KB, 681x539px) Image search: [Google]
1482231775421.jpg
136KB, 681x539px
>>18733580
I've never seriously considered it
>>
did you experience or witness trauma as a child? it could be dissociative identity disorder
>>
>>18733580
I try to picture it but all I see is a menacing grin shrouded in darkness leading me to the light
>>
>>18733034
it's one of your "higher selves". basically, it's you.
>>
>>18733034
How do I get that voice? I want one! Seems super comfy and helpful. I could really use that at this point in my life.
>>
visit a doctor and tell them your name is jeff
>>
>>18736187
My nama Jeff
>>
>>18733034
Same thing happened to me when I was 14, but it wasn't onset by anything other than loneliness. And I was your classical nerd with an abnormal IQ who could recite the periodic table by the age of 6, and learned 2 foreign languages before school but couldn't tie his own shoelaces.
>>
>>18734183
Threads over
Just another larping underage faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.