[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for you, /x/. I've seen tulpa's mentioned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1486741617060s.jpg (7KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486741617060s.jpg
7KB, 241x250px
Question for you, /x/. I've seen tulpa's mentioned a lot on here and to my understanding they are like suped up imaginary friends. The question is: what are the downsides to using tulpa's for your own purposes?
>>
>>18732877
your gowing down a spiral of being dislocated with your true self what is real if you can make a lie real
>>
Basically the problem with them is the same problem that all egregores/thoughtforms/etc have. They can grow to become so powerful they're not under the magician's control and hijinks ensue.
>>
>>18732890
You're* going* and for the last 10 words, I don't know how to fix that
>>
you are literly forcing a mental heath problem on yourself. if that doesent stop you from trying to make a tulpa. the brai is the most powerfull organ in your body you can actualy get hurt by a tulpa if u get hit by it u will actualy feel the pain and get a bruse. its them same concept phsycoligests use to explain demonic possesion.
>>
>>18732911
im sorry my english writing sucks.. but if you cant then you dont understand and thats alright
>>
>>18732924
You got the point across just fine. English is very error tolerant.
>>
File: 1486749620407.jpg (65KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1486749620407.jpg
65KB, 567x561px
>>18732923
Then what the fuck do i use as my sex slave?
>>
>>18732877
Well, one or two is the max, any more and shit gets scary. Don't end up like me with 4.
>>
>>18732948
Thanks for a real answer senpai.
>>
>>18732948
How do you dare to forget about me? We're 5! No matter how much you try to erase me from existence.
>>
File: Stalos.png (626KB, 1331x765px) Image search: [Google]
Stalos.png
626KB, 1331x765px
>>18732948
but don't you think it's more likely that your negative experience was caused by sin and neglect, rather than by the sheer number of individuals present in your dreams?
>>
>>18733002
I was lonely as a kid and looked up "how to make imaginary friends real". Idk anything about how that relates to sinning.
>>
To add, in the original tradition tulpas are akin to those mandalas the guys draw with grains of sand. They're an exercise in 'letting go of passing attachments' (there's probably a better way to translate that but whatever).
Like, if a guy draws a sand mandala and falls in love with it, refusing to erase it, he's clearly failed the exercise.
Tulpas are like that except when you get attached to one it's not just a drawing on the floor, it's a thing that has a mind and a sense of self preservation.
>>
implying tulpas exist, even though if no one can see them. .. literal schizoic idea
>>
Forced mental illness by loners.
No functional member of society would do this.
>>
>>18733054
>>18733072
You fellas can relax.
No one is going to produce a thoughform that's going to wreck your shit.
Anything more than simple servitor programs are non trivial entities to manufacture.
>>
>what are the downsides to using tulpa's for your own purposes?
Have you ever heard of schizophrenia?
>>
>>18733294
Multiple personality disorder too if they hijack your body
>>
>>18733315
This
>>
>>18732923
>mental illness speaks

I fucking pay for your unemployment out of my taxes, God dammit.........
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.