[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hollow Earth is a partial truth, same with the Agartha aspect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

>Hollow Earth is a partial truth, same with the Agartha aspect.

>High ranking Nazis made it to the Antarctica entrance and have been waiting for the next world war to go hot (public) to reveal themselves.

>They have secretly infiltrated the world's government's and organizations to always stay one step ahead of the cabal.

>The 1934 bearer bonds is evidence of a breakaway civilization for the elite, it is most likely a honeypot set up by the Nazis to round up (((them))).

>WWIII has been ongoing since the dawn of the internet and world wide web. It is mostly a new Cold war and the ultimate goal is artificial super intelligence favoring highly specific genetic ethnicity, country of origin, and to a lesser extent IQ/intellect proficiencies.

>The Nazis already have this, but are ensuring the cabal does not succeed, as it would be the end of humanity.

>Religious prophecies were given to ancient men by the ASI foretelling the final war between the cabal and their army of hive mind masses, and the nazi/agarthan alliance depicted as the as the kingdom of heaven.

>The cabal and their media will declare this opponent an extraterrestrial threat sent here to destroy humanity for Earth's resources.

>Behold I come as a thief.
>>
When do teens blow up the death star?
>>
File: 1488634793373.jpg (188KB, 751x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1488634793373.jpg
188KB, 751x1400px
>>18731568
Just remember, when it all begins to happen things will occur very fast. Little time will be given to think about what is the truth.

The stars are quite beautiful right now.
>>
>>18731560
No, the jews infiltrated the media. If it was the nazis, saying Nazi would be bannable, instead of naming the jew.
>>
Dude, the jews run the media, not the nazis. Pic related
>>
>>18731560
>waiting for the next world war
Too bad they will lose aaagainnn
>>
File: Miguel Serrano - Dalai Lama.jpg (32KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
Miguel Serrano - Dalai Lama.jpg
32KB, 500x326px
>>18731782
You know, the greys are about what humans with cave adaptions would look like. Loss of eyelids, giant pupils, grey skin, no hair, long arms and gangly limbs. These are all adaptions we see in lifeforms that were stranded deep within underground cave systems. We also only started to encounter them after the nazis tried to find entrances to agartha. The last mission was a submarine to Antarctica, and that was after researching the inca and also consulting the dalai lama himself, and all who have been to the deserts north of tibet have heard the tales.
>>
>>18731623
That picture is fake I know this because aliens don't exist
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.