[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get an old school /x/ creepy thread going? Post your best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 19

File: 1389282896946.jpg (1018KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1389282896946.jpg
1018KB, 1920x1080px
Can we get an old school /x/ creepy thread going? Post your best screencaps, stories, pics, links, etc.

Yes I know the sticky is there, sometimes it's nice to share/discuss and find new things.

So tired of divination threads and ayy lmao pics.
>>
>Gonna get the ball rolling,
At my old school we used to have a creepy ass room where shit always fell down and we heard scratches and shit sometimes even voices. No one fucked around the room and it smelled like sulfur. Room is still there even after 7 years.
>>
>>18731510
>Room is still there even after 7 years.
Rooms generally vanish after a few years where you're from?
>>
File: lurrk.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lurrk.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
>>18731749

kek.

Got a couple innawoods OC stories if anyones interested.
>>
>>18731814
Yas sirr
>>
>>18731814
do go on
>>
>>18731452
>used to go "jogging" when i was 13
>there was and still is a huge park next to where i live
>get up one morning and decide go for a bit of cardio
>used to go jogging fairly early in the morning but it was summer so it wasnt dark outside
>there is an exercise area in the park with very basuc shit (monkey bars etc)
>decide to go there to try to fuck around with the monkey bars
>i should also mention that this park is actually more of a forest then a park
> and it is a very thick forest and if you go off the main walking path at night it can be very easy to get lost
>so i make my way over to the exercise area
>usually there are benches where groups of people would either drink or rest after the exercises
>this morning there was one guy just sitting on the bench
>i think nothing of it
>it was early so i wasnt expecting the regular groups of people that were there
>after a few minutes i get a feeling
>its hard to explain you need to feel it yourself to understand
>i looked around me
>that guy is still sitting on the bench
>he was just staring at me
>at this point i realise that i have no idea who he is
>he not in the usuall group of drunks or the couples that used to exercise there
>this guy is alone in a fairly deep part of the "park" at 5 or 6 in the morning just sitting on a bench
>he didnt look drunk, high or homeless
>he looked normal
>dressed fairly well
>he didnt have a crazy look in his eyes or anything like that
>but he was just staring at me
>he didnt even try to hide it like most people would
>weird feeling gets much worse
>something is telling me that i have to get away from this guy and go home as fast as possible
>>
I go to a Jesuit university. In its early days there was a lot more activity in the seminary section. There were also tunnels that ran underground, they were used for laundry carts to take clothes from the seminary to the laundry area. People would also use the tunnels to get around campus when weather was bad. One day, part of the tunnels collapsed and killed around 5 (give or take) priests who were in the tunnels. Part of the tunnels were sealed off, but you can still get to the nonsealed sections now a days
>>
File: forest.jpg (119KB, 990x719px) Image search: [Google]
forest.jpg
119KB, 990x719px
>>18731814
>>18731889
>>18731918

>be 15/16
>had this group of 5 or 6 friends who would hang out and try to get into /spooky/ trouble
>two main friends' parents were alcoholics, always off somewhere and never had supervision
>staying with them on a weekend night at this condo at the edge of the water/woods, few people out there, practically abandoned
>big ass tennis court
>after watching a few spoopy youtube videos we decide to roam around outside
>friend says as a dare we should all go alone into the middle of the tennis courts with our backs to the trees
>he goes first, big ass fence around it so we're well out of earshot unless you're screaming
>friends sits down for a few minutes, uncomfortable laughing and giving us thumbs up
>eventually his expression just goes blank, gets up slowly, and does this awkward fast walk back to us
>says he heard "sounds" and freaked the fuck out, he's always been a bullshitter though so it's not that concerning
>girl who I want to bang goes next, same shit except she lasts twice as long before screaming and hauling ass back to the group
>is screaming and says she hears a wolf over and over again
>more pissed than anything because she's probably waking people and getting us in trouble just cause she wants to be dramatic
>my turn
>sit down right in the middle of the courts
>freaked out from movie still but wanna be brave so just sit there all on edge
>hear this mix of a growl and high pitched whine
>wtf.png
>whip my head around, obviously don't see shit because I'm in the middle of a dark ass tennis court
>get up and fast walk back to friends because I dont wanna look like a pussy
>tell them what I hear, other friends burst out laughing and those who went before me said they were making it up to freak us out
>get mad
>they bust my balls and we agree to go back to the condo
>walking back I noticed a mix of exhaustion and relief on the bullshitter and the girl's face
>>
>be me
>have dog named Goku
>go to woods with couple of friends name Jane and Dane

cont?
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 1040x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1040x379px
>>18731452
Since /x/ is basically just schizophrenia and "magick," where do I go these days for some real spoops? Any suggestions?
>>
I miss these threads, so much better than gay ass tulpa threads and people wondering how to bang demons.
>>
>>18732174
Can a demon actually bang you? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18732182
Yes it happened to me when I has having a three way with beezlebump and my tulpa.
>>
>>18732042
CONT
>i start moving towards the small path that connects with a bigger road that leads out of the forest
>the guy gets up
>i am moving on the small path and realise that the guy is following me
>look behind me and see that he walking a few meters behind me still staring at me
>i am really starting to get scared at this point
>finally i get on the bigger road
>stilling following me and still staring at me
>getting very close to the edge of the forest now
>at one point i look behind me for the 27th time and see that he is way back
>he is not following me anymore
>he was just standing at the edge of the road looking at me with the same blank expression
>all the sudden he turns around and starts walking back in to the forest
>at this point i just run all the way and dont stop until i reach my house

I havent really told this story to many people. I used to lie a lot when i was that age and i think no one would have belived me anyway. I dont have any evidence or proof so you are going to have to take my shitty word for it. I dont really care if you think that this is fake all i know is what i saw that morning. Just to clarify i live in a very nice area. Rarely anything illegal happens here and if it does it is always the same 3 kids that got cought smoking pot. The guy looked completely normal. He looked like he was in his 20s. His clothes didnt have stains or weird shit on them. It didnt look like was carring anything with him. I didnt see his hands in his pockets once. He just looked normal. I never saw him again anywhere. Not at the park or the newspaper. Im not sure what he was planning and i dont want to know. I dont know why he just stopped and changed his mind at one point. All in all i think i got very lucky that morning. Thanks for reading. I know this was badly put together and english is not my native language.
>>
>>18732234
What was he wearing?
>>
>>18732132
I'd also like to know. /x/ is Reddit-tier.
>>
>>18732272
Brown shirt, jeans, blue running shoes.
Keep in mind this this was a quite a few years ago.
>>
>>18732307
I don't know but it sorta sounds like sexually predatory behavior. Was it common routine for you to go jogging that early?
>>
>Be 12 year old me
>Over at friends house
>10 PM, we're screwing about in his back yard
>There's a set of trees separating his neighbors yard and his and then there's a thick treeline in the back
>there's 4 of us there
>Playing some bootleg version of tag
>One friend runs around to front yard and the guy that's it chases him
>Other friend and I hide in trees between yards
>We're waiting for a while, guy that's it comes running back around
>suddenly flicker of fire behind us
>Friend and I turn our heads and see a small flame from a lighter, can't see who's holding it
>We figure it's the guy that ran around the house because we know he had a lighter on him
>We ask him how he got the drop on us
>Suddenly see guy that ran around house come running around the other way
>Me and friend look at each other
>Maximum panic and book it out of there
>Guy that's it sees us and runs up to us and we just yell at him to run
>He just kind of rolls with it and follows us back to the house
>We all regroup around the front
>We explain what we saw
>Guy who had lighter checks his pocket and sure enough his lighter is gone
>Figures it fell out of his pocket
>Decide it was probably some guy fucking with us
>Lighter guy really wants his lighter back
>We all decide to go inside grab some makeshift weapons and then go and try to find whoever it was
>Friend who I hid with leads us inside and he grabs some airsoft gun while the rest of us pick up random heavy objects and two of us pick up flashlights
>We head back out
>Head towards trees between yards
>After some looking we find the lighter on the ground but no person there
>Lighter is wet as hell with what smells piss
>whatthefuck.png
>Other friend yells and we all turn to where he's shining his light
>There's some fucked up semi-humanoid thing crawling in the treeline behind the yard
>It looks at us and sprint-crawls it's ass back into the forest
>we all go back inside for the rest of the night
>>
>>18732482
Yes. I used to like going out that early. It was summer so it was fairly nice and warm. I also liked that there was nobody around. It was nice and quiet.
I have tought about that. That forest is usally has kids playing and since anything illegal barely happens here the kids are mostly with other kids. Not their parents. Also a lot of women and younger guys like to exercise at that spot. I am starting to think that might be the best explenation for what happend. Also just as a side note i would have been a perfect target when i was that young. I was a coplete skinny manlet. And i would have had no chance against this guy in a fight.
>>
>>18732119
n o
>>
>>18732551
Dude you were almost raped that's scary af.
>>
File: Prybiat.png (2MB, 1326x613px) Image search: [Google]
Prybiat.png
2MB, 1326x613px
Maybe only creepy when you think about places like this for a while, but at least my urban exploration fags on /x/ will relate to my fascination about prybiat
>>
File: Pripyat.jpg (411KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
Pripyat.jpg
411KB, 736x460px
>>18733296
I thought it was "Pripyat"?
>>
File: 1396251051247x.png (216KB, 1889x935px) Image search: [Google]
1396251051247x.png
216KB, 1889x935px
1/2
>>
File: 1467914229543.jpg (559KB, 900x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1467914229543.jpg
559KB, 900x1176px
Some /x/ish books- I think. Can't really tell from thumbnail but it's in my /x/ folder so there.
>>
>>18732132
an Ouija board.
>>
File: 1396251159776x.png (42KB, 1883x190px) Image search: [Google]
1396251159776x.png
42KB, 1883x190px
>>18734267
2/2
>>
>>18732174
and I told them like a thousand times, an Ouija board and a silicone love doll, and the ghost of a dead girl is better as she has unresolved needs, while a demon just wants to hurt you. and I mean, people keep fuckin asking. if u cant afford a silicone love doll the new ariel Disney doll is kinda cute. if people keep asking shit after a workable solution is offered then they r just stupid. how many times do I gotta tell people how to do it?
>>
File: 34336_1124078400.jpg (135KB, 455x700px) Image search: [Google]
34336_1124078400.jpg
135KB, 455x700px
>>
File: 1472998896688.jpg (152KB, 720x573px) Image search: [Google]
1472998896688.jpg
152KB, 720x573px
>>
File: Kampung.jpg (20KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kampung.jpg
20KB, 800x450px
>>
File: 1430957593012.jpg (261KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1430957593012.jpg
261KB, 900x896px
>>
File: 1475790272369.jpg (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475790272369.jpg
479KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 0078.jpg (96KB, 1162x1789px) Image search: [Google]
0078.jpg
96KB, 1162x1789px
>>
File: 0079.jpg (74KB, 1123x1756px) Image search: [Google]
0079.jpg
74KB, 1123x1756px
>>18734386
>>
>>
>>18734211
Vanilla effect strikes again
>>
>>18732119
its the fucking goku guy again
>>
>>18732119
fuck off goku guy your shit tier
>>
File: 1475348912652.gif (1MB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475348912652.gif
1MB, 785x757px
>>18732119
>>
>>18732234
some thing similar happened to me
>walkinghome about 4 am after a night out
>stop at a park nearby to have a smoke
>probably been there for about 2 minutes til i see a guy sitting on a bench next to the play ground just staring at me
>just get up and leave walking normally
>look back once i'm on the road near the park again
>guy just standing on the footpath watching me leave
>doesnt follow me or anything

Probably just a random hobo or druggie it was winter so he was in a bigbrown coat, but you never really now and it's just so unsettling when someone stares you down in that way
>>
File: 1330009904260.jpg (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1330009904260.jpg
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>
>>18735909
>the
I want to die
>>
>>18732119
Hell no.
>>
>>18735919
Damn it anon you've made me want to play new vegas now when I go home.
>>
>>18735923

SHUT THE FUCK UP NAMEFAG
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.