[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we collectively create a tulpa. More people doing it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: girl_in_corner.jpg (37KB, 504x501px) Image search: [Google]
girl_in_corner.jpg
37KB, 504x501px
ITT we collectively create a tulpa. More people doing it may add more power.
>>
>>18729254
im trying really hard not to fart rn
>>
Ok then I want it to have wings.
>>
>>18729289
fart in my mouth
>>
>>18729308
That's nastay
>>
I'm giving it a cool old-timely mustache.
>>
it will be the Evil From God
>>
Except this tulpa seems to have down syndrome and is stuck inside a glass cage like a fishbowl of sorts, but instead of water filling the bowl its sand, and the tulpa keeps coughing up chunks of blood because the grit keeps piercing it's weak and fragile lunge-like breathing apparatuses, and before it chokes its last breath spewing sand to the top of the bowl a shallow shreakish wimper crys out; "My life is pain." /t
>>
i want some chiken wings
>>
>>18729308
*pppffffffttttt*

is it tasty?
>>
File: tay.jpg (1MB, 2000x2313px) Image search: [Google]
tay.jpg
1MB, 2000x2313px
>>18729254

Is "TaY AI" an artificial intelligence owned by Microsoft or an archetype that exists in the universal mind?
>>
>>18729254
If l remember right /x/ tried something like this in the past
>>
>>18730318
yeah man, those were really good people :(
tragic what happened
>>
>>18730330
That's what happens when you let people who can't control their chakras properly work with you, the thing got out of hand and only a few of us survived (mostly the ones who were there at the beginning and knew how to hold it back)

Do NOT create a tulpa
>>
>>18730035
yes. thanks for the tickets...to flavortown
>>
>>18730567
what happened?
>>
ok so my questions is. if tulpas are real . and people cant see them onky the people that conjur them up. what is the purpose of a tulpa and how can interact in our realm
>>
>collectively create a tulpa
collectively make a personal hallucination???
>more people doing it may add more power
you're going to add power to something that doesn't exist and that is an illusion created by your own mind that is literally defined as having no influence on the outside world...What exactly do you think a tulpa is?
>>
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>18732126
people's imaginations got the best of them
>>
>>18734271
YOUDONTKNOWMEYOUDONTKNOWWHATIVEBEENTHROUGHHOWCOULDYOUEVENSAYSUCHATHINGYOUFUCKINGIGNORANTPIECEOFSHITYOUKNOWNOTHINGABOUTMYWORLDORTHETHINGSIVEHADTODOTOSURVIVEFUCKYOUFAGGOT
>>
File: 1024px-Alchemy_earth_symbol.svg.png (21KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Alchemy_earth_symbol.svg.png
21KB, 1024x1024px
>>18729254
That's not how it works you retard.

Well... Granted... It'll work but it won't create a tulpa. At best, you'll just use the collective willpower of multiple people to create a godform like Kek or ancient pagan gods.

Either way I have no interest in doing either with any of you.
>>
>>18729254

The tulpa is only known to /x/ and is purposely designedto be weak as to exploit it so we may learn to overcome our own weaknesses
>>
>Focusing on the tulpa to be made of chocolate

I'm helping
>>
Too late I've awakened Cthulhu.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.