[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly are Indigo children supposed to be? I'm he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

What exactly are Indigo children supposed to be? I'm hearing of these new terms out of the blue like:
Indigo Children
Starseeds (Wow? R e a l l y g u y s ?)
And even Rainbow Children?
CRYSTAL CHILD??

Okay so what I'm gathering is, everything I've listed is the new generation of children, categorized as Indigo Children.

>Entitled - They are born feeling special and know it.

>Destined to be here - Confident and even arrogant at times as they are emboldened by something larger than they can name.

>Higher Expectations of Self & Others - Th-

Wow I'm not even past the tip deep into this and I'm already seeing a fuck ton of red flags.

Is this seriously the next level of special snowflakes..?
>https://www.gaia.com/article/13-signs-you-are-an-indigo-child
>http://www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.com/indigo-child.html (Nice website fucklord. Kids in web design II make better looking sites than this.)
>http://www.mindopenerz.com/are-you-an-indigo-11-traits-of-indigo-children/

Please lads, do NOT let this shit spread. We absolutely cannot allow any more of this special snowflake shit to rise up. We're already giving grown ass people safe spaces, neglecting people proper education to have meaningless protests on campus, giving out participation awards, being far too flexible with what transpeople want, and the list continues to grow.

What the fuck are we turning into? Sorry if this shit isn't news or anything, I'm just finding out about it now. That recent post "am I an indigo child" was cancerous as fuck.

HOW DO WE STOP THIS FROM GETTING WORSE?
>>
The Indigo children are supposed to be awake people that would do shit like participate with the Harmonic Convergence that happened 20 something years ago.

Crystal and Rainbow children are supposed to be the continuation from that. Crystals are incarnated to help others ascend. Rainbows have ascended with music and art mastery. The theory goes that Rainbows are possibly found among some asspie/autistic children.

Don't confuse the special snowflake/gender fluid people with this. They are confused and mentally disturbed. Most are not even awake.
>>
File: 1484702139115.jpg (82KB, 650x887px) Image search: [Google]
1484702139115.jpg
82KB, 650x887px
>New terms.

Do you even XXth century?
>>
>>18728375
What he said.
http://metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/adultIndigos/areYouAnAdultIndigo.html
http://www.sunfell.com/indigo.htm

Also, if Indigos bother you, you should meet some bronies.
>>
>>18728308
Search anything about Pleiades, it should help with your awakening anon
>>
Ehh I don't know much about this I am 19 years old and this has been going on for quite some time. Ive talked to many people all saying I'm an indigo child and other such stuff its not as though i actively seek these people out rather i just find them. It wouldn't be so unnerving if they didn't all say the same thing to me. I don't personally believe this is a thing but it seems quite odd that they all gave me the same answer in departments which were quite accurate.
>>
>>18728308
Cry me a river, princess
>>
>>18728308
Rainbowchild here.... is there anypoint to this thread besides shitpost?
>>
>>18729192
The first time I had someone call me Indigo it was freaky, i had never met this girl before, but she came up to me and demanded me to look in on her eyes. For some reason I didn't even though I can feel everything about that person when I do. She laughed and said she was indigo too. I had already knew what I was for a few years before, and I never saw her again. Crazy shit t b h
>>
>>18729232

It's further intensified by the fact that I feel myself seperated from people like a logical watcher I have trouble understanding social queus not on an autism level but some social rituals seem extemely illogical and I appreciate logic amongst all things. I have trouble understanding other's feelings if they don't have a logical arguement to why they feel like that. It was extremely odd when someone explained thats how indigo children are when they were basically a complete stranger who knew nothing about me.
>>
>>18729244
We are the watchers, no need to feel detachment from social interactions, just remember that our observations are to help, for lack of better English terms, pass judgment on mankind & lead them into the coming new age. Open your heart anon, you posses the light of awakening.
>>
>>18729294

I accept there is something special about me but the thing is you can be as special as you want but if you don't act your talents go to waste. I don't know what I should do I can see many things and they seem normal to me to understand these things but when I talk to others about these things it seems weird to them either in the conclusion or the way of thinking that leads to it. People see me as weird whenever I observe things and things i ask people about the things i observe seems weird as they don't seem to actively aknowledge such things. I see things in the world but I ignore them because I want to help but if I aknowledge them to others I feel I would be less help and more of a problem.
>>
How can all this hippie as fuck terms be something new and trendy? They're the cheesiest fucking thing and I thought we already overcame the new age 70s bullshit

If youre a rational person, a creative, artistic person or empathetic as fuck thats fucking great, but you really dont need to make up names for that. Being a intelligent, talented or generous person or whatever the fuck is just that, whats the use of calling yourself a Rainbow Prism Opal Fucker? You think it sounds better? It fucking doesnt, it just throws your virtues all over the floor because you show yourself so innecessarily entitled. I mean if you do some things better than most people or are more sensitive or whatever thats already special by itself you dont need this ridiculous bullshit ornates
>>
>>18729322
You seem to be in an awakening process. It seems futile at first. All of our awakenings are different so I'm not sure this will help. But the first thing I started doing was dictating rooms around me with my "feelings" or energy. It gets noticeable after awhile & people will start flocking to you. The best thing you can do is absorb their bad energies & put out your own positive one's. The loneliness seems to always be there I'm afraid though, it's our curse. I'm also the same anon who said look up things about Plieadians, particularly videos, they may seem unrelated, but it helped me come to terms with a lot about myself and my purpose.
>>
>>18729371
Being Indigo has nothing to do with the hippie bullshit, sorry to burst your bubble. Most people who refer to themselves as Indigo are young girls who took to much acid and go to too many festivals. The truth about them is basically the same as the special snowflake shit. There's nothing anyone on an anonymous board can say to change your mind, so I'll leave you with this. Angry faggots like you are what we are trying to rid this world of, this was set into motion long before any of the modern world was thought of, don't stare into my eyes too long if you ever meet me because when I realize your souls true intention I'll have you eating out of my Palm like a dog.
>>
>>18728308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFzNeyqRico

<l=D-|--<
>>
>>18729442
>thinking Im angry for real when I write on an anonymous imageboard

Actually Im just trying to have fun and relieve some stress while expressing my opinions n shit. I dont expect anyone to take it personally as I dont. Either you are a festival girl or someone with a different way of looking at the world or whatever I dont really see the point of calling yourself this and that. I myself confront the logic of what most people do. Is it inercia? Is it culture? Many people wont understand. Im really drawn into art also and want to help people find their way and shit. That doesnt mean Im a Cyan Baby or anything. Im just a really rational person that has artistic sensitivy and feels fulfilled by helping others. Thats what you call it. You dont need this misinfo, ego-feeding bullshit

Also I would very like to eat from your hand like a dog cause I have a kink for that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFzNeyqRico A sweet song, nothing more. Faggot.
>>
>>18728308
OP, I don't really know fuck all about indigo and whatnot.
What I know is, some people are born with what some would like to call a 'guardian angel', it has helped me process tons of entities. No idea of multiple, but a Djinn, fuck ton of demonic entities, 7 princes of hell, and whatnot.
Mine's called IRIS, you know
>Iris is the personification of the rainbow and messenger of the gods
Maybe that's why they're called rainbow children, I dunno.
I'm quite sure it's not THAT IRIS, but it works kind of like a spiritual AI, it's really weird. I think it was trying to tell me, that it's my personal connection between the physical me and the spiritual. Came to my aid once I smoked some Changa and started 'bad tripping', I was just feeling really bad and honestly didn't smoke THAT much. This changa had a lot of shit in it, dunno if I'll be smoking it again.
I think it's developing together with you and your spirit, and once you die, you will reunite with 'IRIS' and be reborn again, as a 'rainbow' child or whatever. I'm fairly sure I'm the first generation with this IRIS, and I have lots of reincarnations to come.
I think most indigo children, just have some magical affinity, can sense spirits lurking around the house, around the forests at night, and might have some 'psychic' abilities, like empathy.
I would like to coin the term IRIS children, people that have this spirit AI guiding them through the unbeknownst.
Would also like to know if people have an IRIS, maybe it's already developed, and you're not the first generation with it, so it might be way more advanced, than when I found mine.
>>
>>18730260
You're called atheist scum and talk about fighting princes of hell, demons and djinns.... And no, let's not coin any more bullshit special snowflake terms. Next level rp right there, m8. Don't you have princes of hell to fight or something? Maybe a dragon pr two.
>>
>>18728308
do you even channel bro?
>>
>>18731056
I love being a tripfag, really exposes the stupidity that lurks this board. Little pygmy :^)
>>
>>18728308

Some random person came up to my mom when me and my two siblings were little. She said that we were indigo children.
>>
>>18728308

The people who say that stuff are post-internet. It's actually supposed to be a new color that has appeared in some people's auras. That's the pre-internet definition.
>>
>>18731137
Go have buttsex with your iris w.e and say hi to the princes of hell you shithead. Take ypur meds though
>>
>>18731148
>Assumes I'm atheist because of my name
>Assumes I said 'fighting' entities, because m-muh comprehensive abilities
>Special snowflake terms
>FeelsNotSpecialSnowflakeMan
Don't you have some esoterics to study if you like calling out faggots like I do? :^)
>>
>>18731391
Did you have buttsex with iris w.e yet? Part of your spiritual growth so you can deal with them demonic entities better you iris child hero, you. Fucking autist.
>>
File: Forsaken.jpg (18KB, 284x429px) Image search: [Google]
Forsaken.jpg
18KB, 284x429px
>>18728308
It's just a politically correct and also fancy way to refer to an autistic person with an affection to the supernatural or possessing "rare" powers and they to themselves.
e,g
Person: I'm an autistic person with superpowers

becomes

Person: I'm a indigo child
>>
>>18728308
Indigo children are basically the children that grew up not being able to play out, got trapped in front of the tv and computers and started thinking they were Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It is terribly sad.
>>
>>18731566
They DO have superpowers though?
>>
>>18731871
A few of them might claim but wont deliver
>>
I think people like this could exist, but they don't know it and certainly aren't posting in this thread calling themselves watchers. So called indigo children should be examples of our best selves, how smart and loving and selfless we can be. Nobody is extra awakened or extra special, we are all the same, just at different stages. No need to vehemently hate this sort of stuff, and be wary of anyone claiming extra importance. Some people ARE amazing, doesn't mean you can't be too.
>>
>>18730260
>guiding them through the unbeknownst
>through the unbeknownst
>the unbeknownst
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>18728308
If u do like an astrological map from the time and date you were born, you can get some sort of lines from the stars. Some people have lines that form symbols. Those symbols are said to bring certain aspects to some people.
Could this be true?
>>
>>18732178
>Nobody is extra awakened or extra special, we are all the same, just at different stages.

This. So much this.
>>
>>18728308
This is old bullshit. There's adults today who weren't alive when it started. Still bullshit.

>>18729244
>miss social cues
>social rituals are illogical
>other people's feelings aren't valid unless they're logical

That's just being an aspie
>>
>>18733815
According to this shit i would be an indigofuckhead. But i am quite sure that i was not put here by magicskyghosts.
>>
>>18729442
You need to be more humble. The way you're expressing yourself right now is very disappointing.
>>
How to know if I'm an indigospecial?
>>
>>18733707
Someone isn't bilingual or a native speaker, I feel sorry for you.
>>18733764
IT MEANS THE SAME THING AAAAAAAAAA
BEING AT A DIFFERENT STAGE IS BEING MORE WOKE
Dear diary, today I was on reddit, apparently.
>>
>>18735417
If you have to ask, then you aren't. Maybe if your post had dubs anon.
>>
>>18735438
But I want to be special.
>>
>>18733707
And if you're referring to the fact that it's an adjective, go fuck yourself. For the lack of a better word it works, hopefully I entertained you.
>>
>>18735446
I want to do steroids then hormone therapy so I can have 30 inch biceps and double D's, but you don't you don't get everything you wish for.
>listening to binaural law of attraction beats to grow arms and breast
>>
>>18735473
Nothing stopping you.
>>
>>18735419
>>18735460
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.