[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what about this? Has any other footage emerged yet? Excu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (60KB, 634x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 634x556px
So, what about this? Has any other footage emerged yet? Excuse the mail link:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281314/amp/Human-shaped-cloud-appears-Zambian-shopping-centre.html
>>
not real it's from a mud person country, some bad photoshop is all
>>
Looks legit
>>
File: rr.png (337KB, 825x549px) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
337KB, 825x549px
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 634x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 634x386px
Spooky.
>>
File: thundercell_heavey_960.jpg (50KB, 960x474px) Image search: [Google]
thundercell_heavey_960.jpg
50KB, 960x474px
>>
It looks legit to me. You only test this kind of tech in remote, 3rd world countries. You cant possibly pull this off in NY, London, Tokyo or Paris etc...

It's our own doing. Nothing foreign. Trust me, there's a movement by the shadow people/groups/individuals/masters geared towards shaking off "dogma". They truly and honestly believe that your dogmatic views are keeping us down. They want every human being on the planet to be in tune with science. I know, it's a harsh and uncomfortable change of scenery, but it's all for the better.
>>
Bluebeam project
>>
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!
>>
>>18728279
snoop dogg is high again..
>>
beware of the iluminati
>>
>>18728576
NO SASUKE YUE AV TO RETURN TO THE VILLAGE
>>
>>18728279
Its a fucking you dumb cunt
>>
>>18728279
The picture looks like the CGI of dementors from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Shading looks more realistic than Warner Brothers in that picture, except for the head and shoulders. There should be a slight convex gradient around the nape.
>>
>>18728753

This, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>18728279
Hi
>>
Blue beam
>>
File: IMG_9236.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9236.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
I really like the Abbath album, was better then the previous Immortal album to be honest I just wish for another "I" album now Between Two Worlds was so badass and Abbath plays some of those I songs with his new band so..
>>
>>18728753
It's a fucking
>>
So you're telling me that thousands of people saw this and not one took a video.
>>
>>18729965
It's all over the news are you that blind and retarded ?
>>
>>18729972
It's the same images being rehashed by various outlets.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-0ey4kchc
>>
OP here I was actually there and saw this myself I don't have proof, looking for others who captured images
>>
Calling this one a hoax pending more evidence.
>>
Sorry guys, I thought the clouds would have given me enough cover. Who would've fucking known Bazinga has cameras?
>>
obviously a fucking

saged and closed
>>
File: tumblr_oktmnaDzCO1t3a8xco1_1280.jpg (32KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oktmnaDzCO1t3a8xco1_1280.jpg
32KB, 736x552px
fake and gay case closed
>>
>>18729991
Same I was also there I saw it :O!! but I couldn't be bothered to film it or even take a picture because I presumed someone else would lol.
>>
>>18728279
>dailymail buying this shit
DROPPED
>>
>>18730281
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
>>
>>18728753
this
>>
>>18728753
I can't believe this is still a thing.
>>
>>18730281
>>18730281
That looks pretty goddamn real to me
>>
Juan Ito visits Africa.jpg
>>
>>18731529

>literally attached to strings
>>
File: ....jpg (3KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
3KB, 294x171px
>>
>>18730281
What it is made of, paper bags?

It's really good.
>>
>What's photoshop
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.