[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much magick power does Styxhexenhammer666 possess? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: styx666.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
styx666.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
How much magick power does Styxhexenhammer666 possess?

What demons and entities can he summon?

Is he truly a god in human form?

What metaphysical shift occurred in the world at the beginning of the era known as "the days of Styxhexenhammer666 on Patreon"?
>>
>>18727979
He was a laveyan edgetard with an ego problem that got a little too much attention.

Will shit on occult works he doesn't agree with then peddles his own shitty editions.
>>
>>18727979

Styx is an ok guy, he has his biases that are pretty blatant and apparent when you watch his videos. I also believe that he is aware of some of his biases. I disagree with him on many points that he makes, but at the same time I can admire that he attempts to be honest and presents what he knows as best he can. I also admire that he tries to bring many rare and obscure texts that may have gone unnoticed otherwise. If you are looking for him to teach you the ways of magic, your best bet is to just do it yourself and then see how much Styx got right, according to the knowledge and experience that you have acquired.
>>
I read his "book" on occult memetics . I had no idea who he was, just got it out of curiosity. Part was about memes being used for propaganda and how its effective cuz its occult magic reality manipulation. Next part was a fancy worded tutorial on how to lurk more and meme. The end was him bragging about his rare pepes are Kek the God and how he "destroyed icq chat" with meme reality manipulation therfore he is a wizard AKA he incited an Internet equivalent of an angry mob except everyone just went to a different website instead of killing the scapegoat.
>>
>>18729335
hilarious
>>
I have nothing against Styx I think he's doing some pretty decent stuff
but his knowledge of deeper subjects is incomplete
which is no big deal but don;t take his lectures as the 100% complete knowledge and I'm sure he'd agree
>>
>>18727979
>How much magick power does Styxhexenhammer666 possess?
Average mundane tier. I think he even admitted in one of his videos he doesn't actually practice occultism and his interest is purely academic.
>What demons and entities can he summon?
None.
>Is he truly a god in human form?
No. Unless you're one of those idiots who believe all humans are gods or something.
>What metaphysical shift occurred in the world at the beginning of the era known as "the days of Styxhexenhammer666 on Patreon"?
None.
>>
>>18731130
>No. Unless you're one of those idiots who believe all humans are gods or something.
Buuuut, everyone IS God. :^)
>>
>>18731382
everything*
>>
File: 1384031937962s.jpg (7KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
1384031937962s.jpg
7KB, 183x250px
>>18727979
CAN THIS THREAD DIE NOW PLEASE.
>>
>>18731936
That too. It's just a meme bro.
>>
>>18727979
Styx are you posting about yourself again?
>>
>>18727979
Never heard of him. Looks like a weakling though.
>>
people who make youtube channels whether it's for smoking bongs or discussing magick are all attention whoring money grubbing idiots who will severely regret exposing themselves online in such a way. it's the great temptation of our times, to try your hand at becoming a youtube celebrity and make money at it. it's better to be a recluse in obscurity. anyone impressed by styx must be over a decade younger than him cus to his peers he just comes off as thay dungeons and dragons kid from freaks and geeks
>>
>>18727979
I dunno, I think he is just a weak little guy, not smart or strong, so he feels if he can be magically powerful, he can be something. but he is not. I get a vibe about his mom. something about them being close. I also think he might of been fiddled with as a kid and struggles with his identity. People also usually expect him to be intelligent based on how he looks and acts, but then he fails them, this happens to him over and over, but he just cant accept his own lack of comprehension. Also, as a girl, I would probably reject him, or friend box him, so chances r he is the forever alone type, and more than likely an only child. I could be wrong about any of this stuff, but chances are he has no job, is on welfare, or asks for change. he looks like the type. I would just generally say, try to make him cry on video chat, that would be so funny.
>>
>>18727979
This guy looks like that dork from King of the Hill when bobbeh joins some lame magic circle in Arlen.
>>
>>18734817
I think its stupid when people think they are powerful. I mean, not in his case. To me, saying "hey I'm really powerful" is like seeing a little leaf, flying around in a volcano, and some hillbilly saying "oh gosh darn that's one powerful leaf". because we just fireflies, each with a little light, but all on the same cave. people with "epic power levels" are a joke. they are not fireflies, they are maggots.
>>
>>18734817

/RESPLENDENT/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.