[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is dedicated to the unknown. Mysterious inconsis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

This thread is dedicated to the unknown. Mysterious inconsistencies, grand possibilities, whats over the horizon.

What exactly is the universe? Are there any others? Are we connected to them? What is our consciousness and how is it connected to the physical? What kind of knowledge acquisition and research is being done today to uncover these truths and how can we get involved?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clW1zl95amw - At the end here this guy predicts the discovery of the Trappist system.

>"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness." - Max Planck

Somehow I doubt there are any quantum physicists or true master shamans or rogue agents part of a big plan here but if anyone has some good knowledge and understand please share so as to better us all. All sorts of theories welcomed as long as we can get some science or supporting evidence. Skeptics and believers alike welcomed.
>>
>>18727478
Here are the mysteries u would like answered in my own journey for discovery I've been face with nothing less than staring into the face of God. I was on a lot of Lsd and dmt. Could have something to do with it.

>When did we begin?
I don't mean birth but rewind it back to single celled amoeba and the like. How from rock, gas, cold and heat did we end up walking about?

>WHY?
The only answer I could see is to create a veritable heaven on earth yet that collided like a steam train with what was a newfound interest in esoteric and eastern philosophy and the path of the buddha. It taught that we will never find peace in our constant quest chasing desires and once you get one, another will come to fill the void and you will never be truly fulfilled.

Meaning we are not here for a divine purpose but it is not purposeless if we find joy in the interim.

>Is there a God?
My answer so far as I can describe it has been something akin to "JehovahaharikrishnaholyfuckinggggOMM#$%----error rebooting"-wake up in a field.

Catch my drift? No amount of anything can prepare you for what is the final journey and you're always on the edge of it regardless of how safe you feel and while people dismiss it as "It's all in your head man" I can simply dismiss that with the bone chilling realisation that this head did not exist 30 years ago and it boggles me how no one can simply sit back and consider simple facts of life that are shrugged off as "science and shit" when it's akin to fucking magic before our eyes.

"Explain the tides"
-"Just the moon"
You mean that planetiod chuck of rock and dust that literally falls around us perpetually while we in turn circle a giant ball of flaming explosions. C U Next Tuesday.
>>
>>18727704
"Just the moon"

No one knows how gravity works, there is a theory about large amounts of mass attracting eachother.
>>
>>18727704
Thanks for taking the time to answer. I think in the midst of all this truth about loving and living we should hold our intuitive and curious roots and continue to think and wonder and explore. More intelligent discussion about the real truth from the right kind of people will only do good.
>>
muh orgasm

muh fall of man

muh jesus christ

muh salvation
>>
File: juggalo mom.jpg (97KB, 525x552px) Image search: [Google]
juggalo mom.jpg
97KB, 525x552px
>>18727478
>Somehow I doubt there are any quantum physicists
>>
File: 1487372834559.gif (864KB, 347x214px) Image search: [Google]
1487372834559.gif
864KB, 347x214px
>>18727478
Conciousness it's the first acknowledgement of your own perceptions.

The answer to the question who it's doing this thinking.

I think reality its irredeemable warped, what we see and percieve it's not how the world really is.

The proof I have for this it's the images done by the computer.

Computers are logic and objective, and what they visually describe looks almost, but not really like we see it.

Our conciousness re-shapes reality, to make it more understandable.

That's why we don't have AI yet, we haven't understood the difference between the real world, and our perception of it.
>>
Everything is. You are everything. You are God, and your experience on Earth is God touching his forehead and asking "who is touching me?"
>>
>>18727779
I liked the hide a seek metaphor better.
>>
File: homework_lady - .png (620KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady - .png
620KB, 540x778px
>>18727802
>hide a seek
>>
>>18727836
http://www.michaelppowers.com/path/taboo.html

yeah, some kind of problem with that?
>>
>>18727802
Don't think I've heard that one.
>>
>>18727478
Lyn McTaggert
Graham Hancock
Mark Passio
John Michael Greer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.