[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandfather is a respected neurosurgeon, in 1973 he witne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: emoee.jpg (49KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
emoee.jpg
49KB, 736x552px
My grandfather is a respected neurosurgeon, in 1973 he witnessed a ufo in a small town, followed by his picture being passed around the local newspapers. The following days, black choppers where seen flying around his house. A week later, two men dress in full suit, one completely hairless, showed up at his doorstep. My grandmother and my uncles remember how they looked. They were both wearing a masonic pendant.
>they were jewish, anon, they had some sort of star dangling from their necks

Being the /x/fag I am, I showed them pictures of the masonic compass and the letter G, they instantly recognized it. The two men talked to my grandparents for a couple of hours, asking him questions about the sighting. He was invited to a major lodge in the capital city of my country, according to my grandparent it looked exactly like the Twin Peaks secret club, the lodge was hidden inside a "Cafe Mundo" in the central avenue. I went there and the lodge no longer exists.

Why would a couple of freemasons be interested on what a neurosurgeon saw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWg8ES3zcfw
>>
>>18727073

why are you telling us such bullshit ?
>>
>>18727087
You dont know.
>>
>>18727087
I wanted feedback, I live in such a small country (4 million people) that its weird to see fringe groups being so organized.
>>
>>18727073
Probably unrelated. Consider this: what was their profession? Maybe that's what led to their interest in what your grandfather saw.
>>
>>18727178
They didnt say, they were around 45-55 years old both. The one hairless guy didnt drink or eat anything. He had a sort of "glow", like wet skin. I have both my grandparents here with me, but thats all they remember, if any of my uncles get here from work ill post more info.
>>
>>18727073
>they were jewish, anon, they had some sort of star dangling from their necks
They probably were Jewish as some sects or denominations or whatever believe in shaving all their hair off.
>>
it's a fun story stop researching it though cause they're trolling you
>>
>>18727073
>Freemasons
Ufos and spirituality are pretty linked according to some (Law of One or other "new age-y" material, but the law of one is the most precise sounding and positive one in my opinion).
>>
>>18727073
>UFOs
>G-men
>Jews
>Masons
>Black helicopters
You missed a few, nigga. Throw in Elvis and bigfoot next time.
>>
File: 1485293364492.jpg (287KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
1485293364492.jpg
287KB, 1200x897px
>>18727147
You think we are organized?

Freemasons are known for having paramilitar troops, it happened in history but this will be most recent report that I know of.

At some point during the 70's with the sky filled with weird planes, I assume that every organization wanted to at least be aware of what was happening, and the masons, elitists as they are, will go to the neurosurgeon to ask him what he saw.

In a semi-related note, there are reports of black choppers in the cases of cattle mutilation.
>>
>>18728080
>Freemasons are known for having paramilitar troops
Is that so.
>>
>>18727299
Isn't it only the women who do that?
>>
>>18727073
Your grandfather saw swamp gas reflected off the moon and military manuvers. Nothing else, remember that. Accidents happen to people with bad memories.
>>
File: 29coffee.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
29coffee.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>>
File: Buffalo Soldiers.jpg (141KB, 800x412px) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo Soldiers.jpg
141KB, 800x412px
>>18728106
Just to.
>>
File: sharp_coffee.gif (650KB, 295x287px) Image search: [Google]
sharp_coffee.gif
650KB, 295x287px
>>
File: zZ27Q7G.gif (346KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
zZ27Q7G.gif
346KB, 400x300px
>>
File: 83132118 .jpg (54KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
83132118 .jpg
54KB, 499x700px
>>
>>18728203

Military lodges are lodges that are organized on military bases, or among military units, not "masonic paramilitary troops." They are regular US .mil chumps like any other dude, ya dingus.

Fun fact: most military lodges are "Prince Hall Affiliated" (historically black).
>>
File: logialautaro.jpg (162KB, 1039x658px) Image search: [Google]
logialautaro.jpg
162KB, 1039x658px
>>18728785
Revolutionary armies in latin america where formed and commanded by masons.

Same with many other places, including the US, the logia americana in particular, all the founding fathers of south american republics where from it.
>>
>>18727073
UFOs are man made technology.
>>
>>18728830
>Revolutionary armies in latin america where formed and commanded by masons.
Were those men also members of a certain church? Or bowling club? Or did they read the same books? Or are you mistaking correlation for causation?

>>18728785
>Fun fact: most military lodges are "Prince Hall Affiliated" (historically black).
And all out of Ohio for some reason.
>>
File: fundadores-gran-logia.jpg (223KB, 700x937px) Image search: [Google]
fundadores-gran-logia.jpg
223KB, 700x937px
>>18729291
They where all masons and this played a huge role in the way things happened, Simon Bolivar and Jose de San Martin meet each other in mason lodges, it's an important part of south american history, nobody hides it.
>>
>>18729318
>They where all masons and this played a huge role in the way things happened
They were probably all Catholic too. Sure it wasn't their church that caused it?
You're just confused about the membership. Masons aren't revolutionaries (like, not allowed to be), but the sort of guys who become leaders are going to join any group they can. That's how it works.
>>
>>18727073
There is scant archaeological evidence for aircraft in the form of commonly observed UFOs.

Masons are a group who pride themselves in esoteric research, especially with respect to archaeology.
>>
>>18728120
Nah, that is more common though. A lot of muslim men also shave all their body hair. Abrahamic God has some crazy fetishes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.