[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After the 4chan alien pic 404 incident, the Trump administration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: trump aliens.jpg (311KB, 1600x1124px) Image search: [Google]
trump aliens.jpg
311KB, 1600x1124px
After the 4chan alien pic 404 incident, the Trump administration is under intense pressure to reveal the truth about aliens. How much will they tell us and when, /x/? bonus points if you guess the exact date of disclosure.
>>
>>18726975
This is the only thing I see as a positive with Trump. He might blow the lid off all that shit. Though I doubt the people controlling that information would let him.
>>
>>18726975
intense pressure from where? no one who is taken seriously is pressuring them. dont be so deluded anon. disclosure is never coming. and anyone who threatens it will be taken care of, rest assured. people who have the power to cover this up for 70 years have far more power than Trump could ever dream of.
>>
File: cia.png (201KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
201KB, 600x600px
>>18727183
>intense pressure from where?
pic related. the disclosure is gonna be a false flag about how they've been hiding what they know about aliens for our own good and now they've found out that the aliens are coming to kill all humans and the governments of the world have to unite as one to fight them. it will be complete with false flag theatrics and special effects.
>>
>>18726975
Nothing, ever. A fucking alien could land on the Whitehouse lawn and the official statement would be "pay no attention to the alien on the Whitehouse lawn" Denial just like the wizard of oz
>>
Kek has made you guys delusional
>>
Dubs says tomorrow
>>
That ayy lmao was retarded as fuck

Instead of posting where mods are non-existant /v/ or some other place

It decided to be /pol/
>>
>>18727269
the argument is usually "why wouldnt they just land on the lawn of the white house" and it basically happend in 1952 but no one gives a shit
>>
>>18726975
July 7, 2017
>>
>>18726975
He's not that powerful. Once a puppet starts talking by itself, the puppet master will eliminate it.
>>
>>18726975
it is fake
>>
>>18727714
But why not do it before?, one year ago no one would have cared it Trump had been offed
>>
>>18727765
He didn't say anything that would get him offed.
>>
>>18727329

Sometimes I am disappointed in the human race.

Other times I'm sleeping.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E

What happened in that canadian town?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>18727329
>>
File: FriendLife_img_20170302_103927.jpg (120KB, 545x599px) Image search: [Google]
FriendLife_img_20170302_103927.jpg
120KB, 545x599px
>>18727777
Damn anon, I'm loving those quads
>>
>>18727250
That might be the most graceful turn against Russia possible.
>>
>>18727777
fake as fuck but quads.

really gets those neurotics churning
>>
Sewnkin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgXRf4CyiE0
>>
>>18726975
Haven't you heard anon?
Trump is deporting all the aliens. All. No asshole from alpha persicon 5 is gonna take my job.
>>
>>18727777
Nice legs anon ;3
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.