[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The appendix is linked to the pineal gland. It connects the spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3705.jpg (99KB, 720x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3705.jpg
99KB, 720x624px
The appendix is linked to the pineal gland. It connects the spirit of the mind with the spirit of the body. Carefully observe the body of someone who has had their appendix removed and you'll see what I mean.

If your doctor says he needs to remove your appendix to treat your stomach pains, then respectfully decline. Your appendix is there for a very important reason, and more sinister forces would like to see you mutilated.
>>
>>18726577
sounds good

here's another reason to keep your appendix healthy: "Research performed at Winthrop–University Hospital showed that individuals without an appendix were four times more likely to have a recurrence of Clostridium difficile colitis"
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/your-appendix-could-save-your-life/
>>
>>18726577
>Carefully observe the body of someone who has had their appendix removed and you'll see what I mean.
Can you elaborate OP?

As far as your basic assertion goes, it isn't as crazy as it might sound at first. There's lots of research being done now on gut bacteria and how they play a role in many non-gut functions including mental processes. The appendix has been suggested as a repository for beneficial bacteria.
>>
>>18726577
mine was removedn when i was 9-10, it hurted really badly and if i waited one day more it would had bursted
>>
>>18726577
How is the appendix linked?

Until you support that part of your theory with evidence you won't convince the right people.
>>
Good shit, Good thread, Good Op

What are some good foods and practicies I can do to keep my appendix in nifty jolly top shape?
>>
Brb appendicitis
>>
Mine was removed as a kid and I have come to suspect that it had some negative impact, but its much better then having a burst appendix.
>>
>>18726577
Okay, and hey, while I'm at it I'll cure some kid's cancer with herbs and fairy dust, too! Friggin hippie.
>>
>>18726577
hopefully yours bursts op, then we wont have to deal with your autistic larping
>>
>>18727069
Naturalists have linked brain and digestivo system.

A vegan dieta its more than enough prove on how the mental state its altered.
>>
>>18727061
Yes, and you would have DIED. i.e. refusing to get one's appendix removed in cases of appendicitis is RETARDED. Glad you and your family had the sense to have it removed
>>
>>18727111
:( sorry to hear that. what do you think are the negative symptoms?
>>
>>18726577
Why does modern medicine believe the appendix is useless? Do we not know what it does? It seems ridiculous that there is an organ in the body that is just there for no reason.
>>
>>18727462
due to its location and size it was believed to be a vestigial remnant of a previously more robust organ that evolution deemed less important over time

they thought it served more of a purpose during a time when humans were herbivores

my theory is it was either much less pronounced or missing entirely from a certain pre-hominid species such as denisovan who then went on to reproduce with other species who did have it and needed it to survive
>>
>>18727462
because they're amoral retards interested only in the advancement of their own noblitiy
>>
>>18727503
Yeah, I always heard they took the Hippocratic oath so that their names would live on forever
>>
File: 21393496146_f879d1464e_b.jpg (247KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
21393496146_f879d1464e_b.jpg
247KB, 1024x576px
>>18727513
That would be funny if my teeth didn't hurt so much
>>
>>18727462
It does not believe that, it knows however that it has very few and limited uses while also sometimes being a massive health risk.
>>
>>18726577
People can have their pineal gland removed and the only real side effect seems sleep related because it is responsible for secreting melatonin. What say you?

https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-if-a-surgeon-were-to-remove-a-persons-pineal-gland
>>
>>18727061
That must not have been that long ago
>>
>>18726577
There is too many people on earth, so, I would like to see all those kids dying. Thank you OP, you make my day.
>>
>>18729733
Too many people? Care to be specific about your globalist agenda there? Need to consult your rothschild guidestones?
>>
>>18727496
This is why blind faith in evolution as fact is dangerous.
>>
>>18727550
She doesn't know what she's lost yet.
>>
>>18729738
Too many people, don't even care about color.

anyay, are you familiar with the concept of irony ?
>>
File: humanscanfit.jpg (41KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
humanscanfit.jpg
41KB, 480x368px
>>18729738
Here's a better pic for the point you're trying to make.
>>
>>18729764
See
>>18729767
>>
>>18729767
Too many, I didn't think about space, but about our way of living as consumers.

But, still, it was an ironic response to OP silly theory.
>>
>Start having extreme pain near my stomach
>Wait for 2 days in constant pain, could barely sleep and all that, really a 9/10 on the pain chart.
>Decide to go to the doctor
>He notices that it's my appendix
>Blood shows sign of an infection
>Get rushed to the hospital in a fever
>If I had waited 1 more day I would have been probably dead

Fuck you OP.
>>
>>18729899
That many people can only consume so much my friend.
>>
>>18726577
Hearsay and a half
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.