[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that earth is flat and NASA is one giant cover-up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: truthouthtere.jpg (38KB, 591x453px) Image search: [Google]
truthouthtere.jpg
38KB, 591x453px
Daily reminder that earth is flat and NASA is one giant cover-up by the reptilians who are ruling over us.

Daily reminder the moon landing was shot in the same film studio as 2001: a Space Odyssey.

Daily reminder that BigFoot, Chupacabra and Alpacas are real.

Daily reminder that Slenderman exists and was successfully summoned by two girls in Wisconsin.

Daily reminder that most national park disappearances are due to bigfoot.

Daily reminder that Marilyn Monroe was killed by a Tulpa that she herself created.

Daily reminder that Elisa Lam is still alive and is in a domestic partnership with Elvis Presley.

If you don't believe all of the claims above then you are a normie sheeple who does not belong anywhere near /x/.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>18725023
you can literally google the origins of slenderman and watch the peoeple brain storm on forums on how the myth should go

sage goes in all fields
>>
>>18725023
proof?
>>
all of this is true.
ALL OF IT.
>>
File: IMG_1351.jpg (81KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
81KB, 800x687px
>>
>>18725366
>>18725358
>>18725269
>>18725139
>>18725023
samefag
>>
Who the fuck says alpacas are unreal?
>>
>>18725442
Wait you don't know?
>>
>>18725488
Why do you think he is asking
Really, please tell me what the fuck you think an alpaca is
>>
I think i have evidence for why the earth if flat
>>
>>18725023
Why is NASA only one giant cover-up?
Why not two or more?
>>
>>18725023
>the earth is flat
Then why are there time zones?
>>
>>18725023
Yes, alpacas are real. The rest if your post is utter bullshit.
Daily reminder, get help! You need it
>>
Earth is "obviously" flat for the following (every day observable) reasons:

1. The corolis effects water differes between hemispheres

2. Polaris is only visible from the northern hemisphere

3. Weight differs depending on latitude, reducing as we approach the equator and increasing in both northern and southern directions

4. It is possible to walk/sled from the edge of Antarctic to the South Pole in a few weeks. You will also find that location in the centre of the landmass as a defined single point. You could side step around it, or hold hands and make a ring around.

5. The sun clearly rises from behind the horizon every morning and falls behind the horizon every evening.

6. The sun and moon are not the same size. If they were we'd have a cataclysm every solar eclipse.

7. The sun is visible for 24 hours of the day from the arctic in the northern hemisphere summer and for 24 hours of the day from Antarctica in the Southern Hemisphere summer.

8. From the observatory at Mt Teidi in Tenerife looking south you see nothing but sea.

9. From Calais and with calm seas (no waves) the seven sisters (white cliffs of Dover) can be seen but the dips/vales between them appear to touch the sea.

Round earth - 9
Flat earth - 0
>>
File: Astral-Kek.gif (373KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Astral-Kek.gif
373KB, 650x650px
>>18725023
>Daily reminder that Elisa Lam is still alive and is in a domestic partnership with Elvis Presley.

This is where you lost me. Is there ANY reason to suspect this?
>>
>>18725544

You actually think this shit is real?

Just look at the fake-ass fabric they made its 'coat' out of. It's clearly made of wool. At least try to make your bogus cryptid puppets out of sheep's fur instead of using fucking wool. Jesus Christ.

It's when They pull obvious BS like this that people start questioning global warming.
>>
>>18725685
I've stroked an alpaca mate. They are 100% real.
>>
>>18725685
What is sheep fur if not wool?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.