[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello my friends... hallowed? perhaps, your world it seems at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: peaceofmind.jpg (68KB, 415x342px) Image search: [Google]
peaceofmind.jpg
68KB, 415x342px
hello my friends...

hallowed? perhaps, your world it seems at least has had a taste, but what is a world to one such as you.

i have come to seek my own sun, as bright and as brilliant as the one in the sky.

humanity is a small thing to trade, is it not? in order to reach the valley of the gods.

but no such thing would be demanded of you, surely, in a place such as this. this is a simpler field, where one may simply gaze upon the world and be brought to salvation with realizations of their existance.

so what do you say, shall we agree? or argument upon that which has no need to?

my name is all you need to call upon me, there is no argument there; but take heed, only the strong may linger in the trials that appear in the minds that cross the strong.

so i call to you, any that may hear me, or those who wish to be able to do so.

where is the sun that grants your hearts fire?
and how hot can this fire truly be, that it does not melt your soul, and everything else along with it?
>>
File: 30kwot3.gif (701KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
30kwot3.gif
701KB, 400x275px
why do u talk like a king but have no care for capitalization? anyway, what are you talking about?
>>
File: peace of mindd.jpg (57KB, 479x395px) Image search: [Google]
peace of mindd.jpg
57KB, 479x395px
dio did nothing wrong
also did i make this post without realizing it?
>>
File: 1476443136898.png (9KB, 430x159px) Image search: [Google]
1476443136898.png
9KB, 430x159px
oh BOY was i drunk when i made this thread.
but anyway, the server i carry as a title has a place for all manner of discussion, and i am also available here to answer whatever questions you may have about the greater cosmology, as as i term it "the noise field"
>>
>>18725608
>dio did nothing wrong

idk man, burning that pupper alive on Part 1 was fucked up
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.