[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if saturn offers you a gift? Can you take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Tony-Servillo-010 (1).jpg (35KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Servillo-010 (1).jpg
35KB, 460x276px
What happens if saturn offers you a gift?

Can you take it and then be okay?
>>
I don't think the fucking planet would offer you a gift
>>
>>18723917
You took it when you were born.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (144KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
144KB, 854x480px
>>18723917

Are we talking about:

Chronos
Satan
Santa
Saturn
A video game consule
A car

Be specific.
>>
>>18723917
If Saturn has offered you a gift you're probably going to die horrifically either way. Refuse and offend a god of a pantheon known for being childish and vindictive or accept and risk being damned by greed, overuse of the boon, or some other Aesopian end. Personally, I'd take it.
>>
>>18723917
Refuse the offer and then take it the gift, and leave, run for your life, if you survive the month saturn will nod(saturn is fair), if you are caught, expect a fate worse than hell.
Saturn is God, in Form.
>>
>>18723917
You mean this roman dilbert?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
>>
File: Lowlights .jpg (3MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
Lowlights .jpg
3MB, 4160x2336px
Black sun
>>
>>18724899
>>18724755
>>18724767
Gonna take it
>>
File: the-great-beauty-2.jpg (175KB, 1400x932px) Image search: [Google]
the-great-beauty-2.jpg
175KB, 1400x932px
>>18724767
You mean, Saturn is just one of the gods in the Jewish pantheon that proclaims to be The Creator?
>>
>>18725382
Why all these Gambardellas?
>>
File: the-young-pope-jude-law-image.jpg (81KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
the-young-pope-jude-law-image.jpg
81KB, 1366x768px
>>18725395
That's between me and Saturn
>>
>>18725382
Semites are monotheistic by nature. There is no Jewish pantheon.
>>
>>18724069
second post best post
>>
>>18725982

Not according to the bible they aren't.
>>
dionysus offered me everything i could ever want if i believe and worship, i've just been getting wasted as usual trying to figure out what do
>>
>>18724116
He's probably talking about a multifaceted construction of his mind - a mashup between his own perception of Chronos and Satan.
>>
>>18724910
The Sun behind the Sun.
>>
>>18723917
Whats the gift?
>>
>>18727562
FREE ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE
R
E
E
>>
The way it was explained to me is that Chronos and Saturn are different. One is the necessary evil (Chronos) the other is just there to play adversary to all (Saturn)

The difference between the two is the same difference between anger and hate.
>>
>>18727587
>The difference between the two is the same difference between anger and hate.
Quantity? a factor imbalance? because the way I was taught, Saturn and Chronos are just regional naming differences. One is Roman, other Greek.
>>
>>18727607
Nope.

They have slight differences that are just enough to point to them being two different things. If you go back to Saturn's original form, he was not the god of time, he was a many faceted god. And he was not seen as particularly evil, like Chronos. He was characterized as a fallen ruler who went to Rome as a sort of "tragic hero". No eating of his kids, not much in common with Chronos at all in fact. It isn't until later on that the two get meshed into one.
>>
nothing is free. he'll expect something in return
>>
You go ahead and do whatever you want

Nothing is free
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (105KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
105KB, 400x571px
>>18723917
Is that pic from "L'Uomo in PiĆ¹"? Strangest coincidence- I just saw it browsing Kodi.
>>
>>18726129
Getting wasted is basically the same as worshipping him, he is the god of booze after all
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.