[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting this thread in hopes that it will attract posters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 35

I'm starting this thread in hopes that it will attract posters who are awake to the truth. Please post ITT if you have any idea about what's really going on. I consider myself at least partially in the know but I do acknowledge that there's a lot I'm still unaware of.
>>
post some truths then niga
>>
File: 1484113053732.gif (490KB, 382x498px) Image search: [Google]
1484113053732.gif
490KB, 382x498px
>>18723899
Checked.
Nice digits.
>>
in all honestly it doesn't matter, because whatever happened things already feel better
>>
>>18723899
Is this Illuminate?
>>
>>18723899
jesus christ is black
at least one species of extraterrestrial is on earth right now
the government is lying about 9/11
everything is fucked and we're all going to die
>>
>>18723931
Okay. The world is run by powerful occultists. They have their hands in everything from media to politics. And the proof is hidden in plain sight through their esoteric language of symbols.
>>
>>18723899
We killed the demiurge through memes
>>
>>18723973
Jesus was a semitic jew, not white or black. Which alien are you talking about? The government is obviously lying about 9/11, it was an inside job but not just from a single president or administration. It was a freemasonic event planned for a long time. To destroy the twin pillars of freemasonry and replace it with the third pillar, the one world trade tower.
>>
>>18723978
Transhumanism is the neo-gnostic goal designed to achieve godhood without God. Memes are just more symbolic esotericism masquerading as jokes.
>>
File: 1478963974629.png (163KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1478963974629.png
163KB, 512x512px
>>18723978
Thiiiiiis.
>>
>>18723899
GNON is about to expand
>>
>>18723899
no one knows shit
>>
>>18723983
just trying to get the party started with a few simple truths opening with pizzagate will just scare off lurking normies
>>
Here are some of my truth nuggets. Im sure some people will be mad at them.

>The illuminati are thr good guys.
>The government is secretly super incompetent and incapable of the level of conspiracy to which it is credited.
>Politians view their enemies as pure evil, and therefore feel obligated to do whatever they can to destroy lem.
>The universe only exists when being observed, meaning it is our own creation.
>>
>>18724009
normie tier

more accurate than 66% of what's been posted here so far.
>>
>>18723974
Hot stuff.
>>18723983
The third pillar was destroyed too. WTC 7.
>>18723988
Godhood without god. Sounds kind of strange too me. QRST is state of the art. The code is everywhere. In the quran, in the bible and in the thora. Truth is all about mirrors. Dog=God? What is dog? A Star maybe?

This is the apocalypse make no mistake about it. But fear not. God is with us.
>>
>>18724009
That seems like a whole bunch of nothing that leads to people discovering nothing, classic disinfo.

>>18724008
Pizzagate, wikileaks, etc. is released to the public on purpose. They're replicating biblical prophecy for some reason. The part about bringing evil deeds to light.
>>
>>18724017
WTC 7 was not the third pillar. The "freedom" tower is. One world = Transhumanist unified new world. It's the middle way into the illuminated ascension through sirius dogstar that leads to "immortality" like that of a god. Either way I'm agnostic (which I know realize stems from the word gnostic) to the idea of God in general.
>>
>>18723899

Here's the biggest truth that people don't want to accept. Fate exists. Whether there is no god, hundreds of gods, or just one, somehow, fate is being written.

You have a choice in the matter. To follow it, or not, but the end result will be the same. The story is about to start a new chapter. Change is coming, and a New Day Dawns. It surges like a musical crescendo, like a wave just beginning to curl at the peak.

Nothing aside from that is certain. Find your fate, and live it out. I know mine, and soon so will the rest of the world.

Or, I'm a stupid, mad asshole ranting like usual. Believe the latter, and the road ends here. I assume most of you will.

Believe the former, and like Neo, and Alice, see how deep the rabbithole will go.
>>
File: 1488585577546.jpg (90KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1488585577546.jpg
90KB, 858x536px
>>18724020
>>
>>18724032
It was in fact a symbol for the third pillar. You are the third pillar. Destroy your false self. And be reborn.

Know the term "They threw an eye on you."?

How about "They through an I on you."

They couldn't keep an I on me.

Now i'm keeping an I on myself.

And they are keeping an eye on me.
>>
>>18724033
I believe you but at the same time I think I know what my fate is and I'm not sure if I want to pursue it. What if I choose to do nothing? Then I'd be able to override destiny itself.
>>
File: niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>18724033
Well deserved 33.
>>
>>18724050
I have no idea what you're talking about and this is coming from a guy who has a clue about the occult. Explain yourself, thanks.
>>
>>18724060
Who are you? Simple question. I expect a simple answer.
>>
Hey boyos, I just saw a thread posted about this site; https://affinelayer.com/pixsrv/
but I can't find it. Where the fuck did it go? It's not even in my history.
>>
>>18724061
That's too vague to be a simple question but I'll give you an answer: I'm a guy posting ITT right now.
>>
>18724051

Fall still comes whether or not each leaf falls at the same time. You can change your own fate, but destiny may only be delayed. There are deeper tides flowing. Resist for a time, but there are long-stirring, more patient things at work.
>>
>>18723973
omg, u watch good times reruns also? I don't think jesus is really black, that was just juniors painting saying "what if he was". jesus was a white man with shaggy blond hair and a beard.
>>
When you can't even buy weed at the gas station when there's cigs and booze to kill you slowly, then you know that this planet has been imprisoned.

Meditate for liberation.
>>
>>18724076
They want to create the NWO, that's their plan for the world. Or are you one of those who believe in the biblical prophecy of Jesus coming to fight the devil? Or maybe the sun dying out.
>>
>>18723973
Christ was a Pleiadian, who are white.
>>
>>18724074
No, that is not who you are. That is what your body is doing right now.

One more try if you like. Maybe we'll get there.
>>
>>18724095
Isn't a vague question at all. The answer is simple.
>>
>>18724092

Is a new world order such a terrible thing? I do not believe that what's coming will be the end of the world, merely of our own civilization. A forest fire that gives life to a new generation
>>
>>18724086
I get it delivered. I can get weed and weed chocolates, and I got a old guy who sends me weed in the mail. I get another guy to go to the store to get my smokes and booze for me.

meditate for manipulation
>>
>>18724095
No, that is who I am. A GUY who is posting ITT right now. Let me anticipate what's coming next from you: "That is your sex but that is not who you are, bla bla bla" Ok, I get it you're here to slide am I right.
>>
>>18724099
>99
New Word Order.

Nowhere.
Now here.

A simple blank space.
>>
>>18724102
Well, it depends where you live.

The whole world is still not fully liberated, but it will be.

With each passing day we get closer to the solar flash from The Great Central Sun.

Then no one can hide.
>>
>>18724103
No that is not who you are. That is just a little i-doll of your true self. I'm trying to help, no need to get offended. So. Who are you?

Ill give you a hint from 3301.

A Koan

A man decided to go and study with a master. He went to the door of the master "Who are you who wishes to study here?" asked the master. The student told the master his name. "That is not what you are that is only what you are called. "Who are you who wishes to study here?" he asked again. The man thought for a moment and replied, "I am a professor." "That is what you do, not what you are" replied the master. "Who are you who wishes to study here?" Confused, the man thought some more. Finally, he answered, "I am a human being." "That is only your species, not who you are. "Who are you who wishes to study here?" asked the master again. After a moment of thought, the professor replied, "I am a consciousness inhabiting an arbitrary body." "That is merely what you are not who you are. Who are you who wishes to study here?" The man was getting irritated. "I am," he started, but he could not think of anything else to say, so he trailed off. After a long pause the master replied "Then you are welcome to come study."
>>
>>18724099
Depends on how you feel about population reduction. I'm not a psycho so to me mass killing seems like a bad thing. I also feel like what makes us human will completely disappear once we combine ourselves with machines. Also I think world peace could've been achieved centuries ago had it not been for the powers that be and their dream of a NWO coming from order out of chaos.
>>
File: 1459896669410.jpg (47KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
1459896669410.jpg
47KB, 640x399px
>>18724103
I thought I was the guy posting ITT right now...
>>
>>18724122
Kekd. We're all the samefagging but some people forgot to remember.

Time to re member.
>>
File: theoneyoufeed.jpg (9KB, 252x172px) Image search: [Google]
theoneyoufeed.jpg
9KB, 252x172px
>>18723899

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.

One of them is a good wolf which represents things like kindness, bravery and love. The other is a bad wolf, which represents things like greed, hatred and fear.

The grandson stops and thinks about it for a second then he looks up at his grandfather and says, “Grandfather, which one wins?”

The grandfather quietly replies, the one you feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DFJBwZchE
>>
>>18724099
but their idea of a "new world order" is old white men masturbating to pictures of nuclear weapons, a new world order must have a sound resolution and earths resources must be cultivated. things like, Africa has all those natural resources and all they do is jack off all over them, we need to get real nations to go in and bring back some old time colonialism to rev up the earths economy. this shooting at sand coons and bible fags vs pretentious fags is not really seen as a successful social experiment by those who wonder if that big eye is not attached to an empty and impulsive mind.
>>
>>18724117

The way things are going, the population is going to reduce itself, planned or not. I believe that things will burn to the ground on their own. I don't think what people refer to as the 'illuminati' really exists at all. There are simply people who are guided by fate. Their actions dictate the world's motion, and whether they are in communication or not, they are guiding the world to its destiny.
>>
File: I_Am_documentary_2011_Poster.jpg (48KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
I_Am_documentary_2011_Poster.jpg
48KB, 350x467px
>>18724115
Classical freemason ideology my man, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
File: Nuclear_Target_List_FEMA.gif (411KB, 2560x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear_Target_List_FEMA.gif
411KB, 2560x1620px
>>18724115
So you're saying there's no word to simply describe who you are. Let me ask you this, when you say "I am" is that an answer that completely answers your question?
>>
>>18724142
No it's just a sentence. You need to feel it in your guts.
>>18724138
Trying to free ma suns.
>>
>>18724136
Yeah, no. The freemasons definitely have their hands in everything and media is a big mind control tool. The chaos being unleashed on us right now, the division in America especially. This isn't happening purely because of "fate" or coincidence, it's being orchestrated by the elite. Of course, idk how far their influence goes. I know they founded NASA and pretty much all scientific institutions. Technology's kind of their thing. But, maybe there is a destiny in space time leading us somewhere, that'd be interesting. It's not exclusively a force of fate though, saying that would be foolish. Gods, devils, fate, etc. and all the evidence we have right now are of people manipulating the process and no one else.
>>
>>18723973
>Is consciousness a concept that makes souls a possible thing?
Fly*
>>18723978
Not yet
>>
>>18724133
Creations myths speak of the world rising from an ocean, sometimes directly referencing chaos, but always formlessness. Chaos is upon us, whether Kek is real or not. The new world order is just that. The new way we create order in a chaotic world, a chaos that was a necessary purging of the old order.
>>
>>18724122
You're another guy posting ITT right now. There doesn't have to be "the" anything.
>>
I await The Great Solar Flash.

The Mother Goddess, One with The Great Central Sun, shall liberate Gaia and, effectively and simultaneously, the entire universe.

We shall know an ideal Paradise on Earth once again. This is our second chance, so don't fuck it up.
>>
Truth is right there to grab it. Just DO IT! I'm out now.
>>
>>18724159

God, the Universe, whatever, uses people to manipulate people. That is literally why, according to the jews themselves, their people exist. According the christians, the way the world was slowly unified, first by Babylon, then by Greece, and then by Rome, was divine intervention, to create the perfect climate to allow the wildfire blazing up of Christianity across the world. The muslims would say God similarly designed the political climate to allow this.

Nations, men, and all their machinations, are as cards in a card game, or pieces on a chess board, in divine hands.
>>
>>18724173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUYf2yu78Ts
>>
>>18723899
>>18723899
Is the law of one atleast 90% true
>>
File: 1478370394993.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1478370394993.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>>18724173
I used to think doomsday preppers were tards until I read about the Karrington Event. Now I feel an urge to prep ASAP
>>
The great truth is that things are, more or less, exactly as they appear. Those that are in power will do anything to stay in power. Corporations and cartels are in charge of the world's governments. Money rules everything. There is no grand conspiracy to end the world as we know it, we're just willingly running blind.

Greed rules the world. Greed will bring world peace. However, we won't be free.
>>
>>18724161
It wasn't necessary at all. If it wasn't for the mystery school pals we'd have had world peace a long time ago. People can get along just fine if left the fuck alone instead of brainwashed to fight amongst themselves.
>>
>>18724188
This is truth, at least in part.

The running into the ground is inevitable. I think we can alter what happens after that. For the better.
>>
>>18724188
It isn't just "muh money" and never has been, there are different belief systems at play here. Although it's true that the prominent players right now believe in what they do because it suits their egotistical needs.
>>
>>18724192

It has become necessary. It shouldn't have, but it has.
>>
Poles are shifting. Only Antarctica is safe.
Bitcoin is starting to take over. Don't buy now, buy after its next catastrophic fall.
Ghosts and UFOs are from other dimensions but only the 5th dimension matters.
Trump will have a successful 2 terms.
All of Dan Browns books a have predicted all that is, has, and will happen.
If you are yooung move to mid America flatland.
>>
>>18724198
>but it has
Thanks to who? "Thanks" to the people who perpetrated the lie that chaos is necessary in order to achieve peace and order. If these fags came out of hiding and revealed the whole plan tomorrow everybody (and I mean everybody) all of a sudden would come to their senses, probably kill the perpetrators responsible for spreading the chaos, and then live normal peaceful lives.
>>
>>18724208
It's too late, don't you see that?

The line of dominoes has already been tipped. Revealing the whole plan will complete the plan as easily as keeping it hidden by this point. It's going to be bad. But the plan, no matter how well laid, may not yet achieve its goal. Embrace the chaos, and then rise from the ashes.
>>
>>18723899
It was the jews all along
>>
We can only liberate ourselves.

It has to start from within.

Meditate daily.

You will know what to do.
>>
>>18724224
Like I said, if the powers that be (and all it's well known prominent figures) came to the public tomorrow and told the truth nobody would fight their neighbor anymore. They'd direct themselves towards the criminals in charge of it all. Justice would prevail indeed.
>>
>>18724243
Generations of brainwashing is not undone so quickly. If indeed it is brainwashing at all, and not the natural order of people to fight. I'm still not agreeing with that.
>>
>>18724243
Nobody believes the same truths anymore... One sides fake news is the news and vice versa... This would also be true for world leaders I think..
>>
>>18724246
you just don't understand the horrors these "criminals" have done
>>
>>18724246
Generations of brainwashing didn't take me long to undo by myself, imagine if someone else does it for you. Makes things even easier.

>>18724251
So obviously we've got to bring them all out, all the members of the same club who pretend to be "against" each other and expose them for being what they are: actors.
>>
>>18724256

> you just don't understand
An easy way to write off someone off. I am not here to prove anything to anyone. I am sharing what I know to be true. Accept it or not. The truth becomes apparent eventually.
>>
>>18724261

It doesn't matter if one, ten, ten thousand, or even a few million shake it off. The general trend of society is set.
>>
No criminal can hide.

Soon, the Truth will be revealed fully.

Justice will be served to all.
>>
>>18724265
I belIeve that one day people will evolve to no longer need to fight. Maybe that's why we've never been invaded by she's ayylmaos, they see violent behavior as pointless
>>
>>18724283
But the Grays are androids created by the Reps, who have been proving to be very malicious and self-serving, although not all Reptiloids are negative -- some are positive.
>>
>>18724265
lol, nothing is set. People can adapt to anything. You think the rulers have all the power? The power can go to (all) of the people in instant, just like that.
>>
>>18724290
Exactly.

Let's say the cabal has a couple to a few million members worldwide.

Well, it's a few million versus billions and trillions if you count our galactic cousins out in space watching and waiting.
>>
>>18724300
Okay, cool story bro but I'm not a new ager. That comes from the same source as all the other propaganda nowadays.
>>
>>18724290

Not sure if I said this in this, or another thread, but I don't think the 'rulers' are a cohesive group at all. Just individuals who are guided, with their knowledge or not, along paths of fate, which lead to where we are today, and where we go tomorrow.
>>
>>18723899
Anon you may or may not accept what I say, and I have been on 4Chan enough years to realize how much bs nonsense gets posted. I guess it's the reason this site in general is so entertaining. This is simulated reality that we reside in. I've tried at times to show people this, but for the most part it gets passed over. I am convinced 100% through science, math, and personal experience. This is a simulation and we create by our very thought process. Unconditional love for yourself and everything in the reality is the most important thing to focus on. The other is that we are supposed to enjoy the experience. That as far as I have gotten so far. I know there is also a lot left to learn.
>>
Knowing is consistently irrelevant since we can't do shit against it
>>
>>18724320
You basically know what you need to know.
>>
>>18724310
Because a part of it depends on your beliefs and your desires.
>>
>>18724311
It's called freemasonry and it's a big group.
>>
Is it the jews?
>>
>>18724320
Which is what the movie The Matrix is all about, what freemasonry (neo-gnosticism) is all about. Breaking free from the prison of our reality through transhumanism. But original gnosticism simply stated that the way to reach God is by helping your fellow man. I prefer the original gnostic way of doing things personally.
>>
>>18724342

No, I don't think they're cohesive group at all. I... Know the Freemasons. There maybe be people who are a part of those who guide by fate, but for the most part, is much more innocent than people think. Or, at least, only evil in the common ways men are evil.
>>
>>18724362
The majority of them are masons. The biggest (presidential level) politicians, the most famous A-list celebrities, the CEOS of the most profitable corporations, etc. are all mostly freemasons.
>>
Wtf is goin on this thread?
>>
Freemasons are nasty fucks who like to eat shit.
>>
>>18724372
I am I am
I am I am
I am I am
I am I am

Like a madman groping in a dark room
Seek the light to burn away the gloom
I've lost my mind but my feelings are true
Everything I do, I offer to you

Now I've found you
We can make our own luck
Devour me first, or I shall eat you up
Come close your eyes, wake yourself from these dreams
Reality is ripping at the seams
Ripping at the seams
Ripping at the seams
Ripping at the seams

Come close your eyes at last and wake yourself from evil dreams
Come drown with me in love's deep and shoreless sea
Together we'll escape so take my hand and let us fly to Shpongleland
Together we will float away away
Float away

I plunge headlong into the boundless ocean of you
The ocean of you
Come drown with me in love's deep and shoreless sea
We wander in and out of our heads, no turn unstoned, all words unsaid
Together we will float away away
Float away
>>
>>18724372
Truth mixed with disinformation.
>>
>>18724351
Yes but the only ones controlling us is the individual. In my opinion it's why kek seems magical. The more anons looked into this, the more that was found. Soon many people on 4Chan were giving a tremendous amount of thought on this for well over a year. It was literally being created before our eyes.
>>
>>18724392
Nothing was being created, a psyop was just being propagated. The man who is know president was planned to win several decades ago.
>>
Some will Ascend; some will not. Those who do not will reincarnate on a different 3D planet in the next cycle to learn their harsh, exigent lessons all over again.

Ask yourself: would you really want to repeat this 3D Hell again? They want to digitalize the masses and make them even lower -- 2D -- to be fucking erased with the click of a button in some super quantum computer!

All for what? The self-serving will of a few? Why should the self-serving will of a few outweigh the will of the majority?

What we want is simple: we want peace, love, unity, freedom, happiness, and all that good stuff. Everyone would benefit. But the few of the Fallen are stubborn. Sure, they're powerful and strong but their punishment and pain will be much grander.
>>
>>18724414
No, the powers that be want to ascend through transhumanism. The new age psyop is there to get you accustomed to the idea of Luciferian ideology. This has nothing to do with God. I don't think any man can become a god, don't even think Jesus was a god although I'm thinking he was a perfect spiritual being but that's about it.
>>
>>18724422
Yeah, that's them.

The concept of God is an egotistic term to exercise power over others.

The One Creator is a better wording.

Most will Ascend through the spirit; through the Light.
>>
>>18723899
The truth you all should wake up to is that there is no absolute higher truth

Everybody ITT is searching for overly simplistic answers in a world which is unbearably complex and chaotic.

There is no great conspiracy.
There is just chaos.
That is the truth.
>>
>>18724404
A psyop for what purpose? For me it was just another meme on 4Chan, and yes you may be a trump being picked years ago. I am not trying to dissuade you, only trying to open your eyes. The observer creates and at the heart of the cosmos is a literal binary code. And it's possible I found that when I needed science to explain things. We may also be individuated pieces of god experiencing life through every living being you ever encounter.
>>
>>18724431
Keep that mind firmly closed. It's easier that way. I'd advise opening up eventually though when they present the chip to you though.
>>
>>18724430
How does one ascend
>>
>>18724414
I like the way you think. We all have a somewhat different version of the truth because we all experience life from our own perspective.
>>
>>18724432
For what purpose? They believe symbols hold power, a form of "magic". Now guess what memes are. (Although this is all a load of crap imo since he was gonna "win" no matter what).
>>
>>18724442
Just simply search out the truth and accept what you find no matter how difficult. Meditation helps too. It all works together when you are searching for the truth for truths sake no matter what it is that you will find.
>>
>>18723899
>>>18724431
>Keep that mind firmly closed.

Says the one who seeks answers with as little parameters as possible instead of accepting the complexity of the world.

Could it be that everything that is happening has a multi-layered, highly complex background with an infinity of defining parameters?
>No, I opened my mind. Its all illuminati and aliums because that makes the world easier to understand for me, hurr
>>
>>18724442
Don't do what this guy advises: >>18724461
That's how you become a useful idiot. Use your own intuition, don't accept everything. Some stuff out there is fucking bullshit. Find the real truth and become truly awake by using your brain to think.
>>
>>18724468
This has nothing to do with the alien psyop agenda. And it's not Illuminati, it's freemasonry. I'm not saying anything about God, the supernatural, etc. just what some rich and powerful people believe. It's their belief system, not mine. If you want to ignore the symbols they put right in front of your face go right ahead, but you're wasting your time here.
>>
>>18724457
Who (((they)))? As soon as you start to look at different things, such as getting off 4Chan for a while and start a new hobby, that other shit starts to fade in the distance. Doesn't the double slit experiment say that the observer changes the outcome of an event? Think about it man. Just open your mind just a tad. You give those "higher" (((individuals))) way more credit of power than they deserve
>>
>>18724442
A source states that you have to be at least 51% in service to others to ascend positively to the 4th and 5th dimensions and beyond.
>>
>>18724484
I have no idea what you're going on about. I have knowledge of freemasonry, nothing more. And the top dogs are into that stuff, that is all.
>>
>>18724495
Okay I give up.
>>
>>18724483
>Believing the freemasons are intertwined with the course of history.

Boy, that's so 18th century.
>>
>>18724548
Boy, that's so now. Man, just look at the symbols staring you right in the face. That's literally all you have to do. All you need is an entry level education on the occult to get the sense that something's up. Once you get started on the path that's when all the connections start to make sense. But if you're not willing to take the first step the truth's gonna stay hidden in plain sight for all except those who are initiated and can see. And yeah, the master levels are all about self worship. They do believe in God, unlike myself. They just like to twist traditional religion to suit their needs.
>>
>>18724562
Well go ahead, join a lodge and find out for yourself then. No big deal really.
That should bluepill you.
>>
I need some LSD.
>>
>>18724566
>he's using matrix lingo
>and refuses to look at the symbols that made that movie in the first place
Oh man, you're still thinking red and blue pill aren't one and the same. Keywords to look up: Dualism, gnosticism, freemasonry is neo-gnosticism.
>>
>>
>>18724591
All posts by yours truly. EXCEPT the odd one
>>
>>
>>18724578
>speaking of freemasons and their symbols
>having clearly not a single clue of freemasonry
>mfw
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>18724414
Just because you split your self into more pieces doesn't meen those pieces hold more weight then 1 being with those pieces integrated
>>
>>18724487
there is light in the dark and dark in the light balance the polarities and seek compassion (not love) the positive forces get stuck ascending aswel due to the service to others attitude thats exactly what the negative wants the positive to believe because it creates a ez stage for manipulation
>>
>>18724782
You are a hypocrite.
>>
>>18723974
>>18724009
elementary discoveries.
>>
>>18723899
We Are One
>>
>>18724791
How so? Look within why is it you feel the need to hurl a verbal assault? What is it you disagree with?
>>
>>18723899
the mysterious and spoopy loominarty are just the jews
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>Please post ITT if you have any idea about what's really going on
>>
>>18724816
Compassion without love?
It doesn't make sense.
You sound like a delusional and confused Freemason.
>>
>>18724837
there is a difference between being compassionate and blindly loving. the frequencies are similar i can see how it would be confusing. You can hate something yet be compassionate about the reasoning for it.
>>
>>18724852
compassion transcends the love/hate duality it allows you to see both sides of the coin
>>
>>18724856
Yes, but at its core everything is of love, either for just the self or for others or for both.
>>
>>18723899
>>> ((( ((( 0 ))) ))) <<<
>>
>>18724861
love of self is also love for others whether it's recognized or not thats where compassion enters the picture. Try thinking of a positive act that has a negative effect and vice versa
>>
>>18724871
Yes, you're right. All is One. We are still somewhat in duality. Eventually we all be One with the Source again and have infinite love and perfection and freedom. Until then we play the story we have played before an endless amount of times. The ride never ends. The story never ends. That is terrifying and liberating.
>>
>>18724876
Once we become one we leave this universe and create another, where we will play again with new constants. Free will was the extra constant this time. We've completed the game before. Refining the one eternally.
>>
File: 1488136096326.gif (756KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
1488136096326.gif
756KB, 339x339px
>>18724800
finally getting somewhere though

how enlightened are you my dude
>>
>>18724866
>>> ((( ((( 1 ))) ))) <<<
>>
Weirdos.
>>
Think of your face as a window.
Think of the world you look out into as the reality your body interacts with.
Think of the world that lives behind your eyes.

Hello. We are one.

Free will/choice was what we were seeking to refine.

We are at current a duality/binary nexus that will take us to the next stage.

The singularity/one/unification is not the destination: It is the doorway to the next stage.

Hello. I am me.
>>
>things are better now
In what sense?
>>
Earth is hollow
Mars used to have life
Humans and their civs are older than you think
>>
File: product_thumbnail.jpg (58KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
product_thumbnail.jpg
58KB, 246x320px
Pic related is a book I highly recommend all of you read.

Also, The Kybalion changed my entire perspective of the world.

>To take a modern example, let us say that Othello, Iago, Hamlet, Lear, Richard III, existed merely in the mind of Shakespeare, at the time of their conception or creation. And yet, Shakespeare also existed within each of these characters, giving them their vitality, spirit, and action. Whose is the "spirit" of the characters that we know as Micawber, Oliver Twist, Uriah Heep — is it Dickens, or have each of these characters a personal spirit, independent of their creator? Have the Venus of Medici, the Sistine Madonna, the Appollo Belvidere, spirits and reality of their own, or do they represent the spiritual and mental power of their creators? The Law of Paradox explains that both propositions are true, viewed from the proper viewpoints. Micawber is both Micawber, and yet Dickens. And, again, while Micawber may be said to be Dickens, yet Dickens is not identical with Micawber. Man, like Micawber, may exclaim: "The Spirit of my Creator is inherent within me — and yet I am not HE!" How different this from the shocking half-truth so vociferously announced by certain of the half-wise, who fill the air with their raucous cries of: "I Am God!" Imagine poor Micawber, or the sneaky Uriah Heep, crying: "I Am Dickens"; or some of the lowly clods in one of Shakespeare’s plays, grandiloquently announcing that: "I Am Shakespeare!" THE ALL is in the earth-worm, and yet the earth-worm is far from being THE ALL And still the wonder remains, that though the earth-worm exists merely as a lowly thing, created and having its being solely within the Mind of THE ALL — yet THE ALL is immanent in the earth-worm, and in the particles that go to make up the earth-worm. Can there be any greater mystery than this of "All in THE ALL; and THE ALL in All
>>
I will just leave this here:
I don't know why we are all separated by imaginary bounds and we can't transcend it.
Imagine a world where the world realises that NASA is the best space program so instead of each country funding they own research they all fund NASA and everything that it finds out should become public. Country "x" is leading the research to find the cure for some disease FUCK fund them and the results are available to every country.
United we are strong. Alone we are nothing.
>>
I know this is a wee bit crazy, but I have to ask.
Have you noticed perhaps that since 2008-2009 it was all going to shit and getting all gloomy but suddenly and recently it was all like waking up from a bad dream but finally its morning?
Spiritually but observable in the world.
>>
>>18723973
Jesus was/is a meme. A living meme to be memed by you, planted in you, planted by you, served it purpose, still posting on automatic, not so useful here, but good example for reference.
But for the original poster & co it's more than a meme - a work of art - a way to extend your you trough time and space. To travel in time - in both, or every direction.
For some the bible is nice stories, for some it is way to control, some communicate trough it, and with it.
It too is a meme.
>>
>>18725092
is there an audiobook?
>>
There is a brotherhood of men whose sole purpose it is to hide God from the common man behind their mathematical theorems of a mythical universe.
>>
Let me break this down for you guys:

Our Reality is a Matrix and Governed by Electromagneticism and Esoteric Laws.

Jesus Christ is The True God Incarnate and he most likely practiced yoga or occultism and used his power to break free of the matrix and unfold the cube.

When Civilization devolves in a Mad Max Wasteland.The Anti christ will most likely take down the NWO/Illuminat. Probably in a badass anime-esque way.

Anime mostly promotes humanism and self worship through subliminal messaging.

The masses are being controlled through Hegalian dialectic (Redpill/Bluepill) to choose a side. Yes even, You /Pol/ alt righters are falling for the trap.

Humanity will never unite or attain peace because we are simply too unevolved and are carnal/sinful. This is why either God or Spiritual Transformation is required to edify us. Again, Humanity is not supposed to be like this. We are in a FALLEN state.

Basically Television and Movies are Vision boards and brainwashing shit to program us to create our own destruction.

Men are being emasculated and are being told to masturbate and be effiminate and released their energy and give it to women.

Everything is BULLSHIT! And NO you cannot save the world or stop what's happening! Anonymous is bullshit too btw

This is just a basic "Redpilling"
>>
>>18723899

>Humanity is on its last timeline of potential survival. In every other it has already gone extinct.
related
>"Extinction" would not come via a happening what we'd call a "catastrophe". Rather it'd be Source simply "pulling the plug" on us and withdraw energy from this part of existance/the universe. (Consider it "a failed experiment" in the eyes of Source)

>Asides from being on its last timeline, humanity has come to the point of "extinction" by Source many times before. Last chances, tests and warnings were issued and created by Source to test if humanity deems itself worthy of continuous existance.
example for such interferance
>The crafting of the infamous Vietnam war photograph with the naked, crying girl. It was crafted from infinite possibillity in a way that it would bypass any human filter and go straight to the inner most core of anyone who has seen it.

Sorry, won't continue writing. I feel like crap for days now.
>>
nump
>>
>>18725379
If we are just codes why they don't pull the plug or roll us back? Because this is bullshit..
>>
>we are being attacked by a supreme negative entity who rules the onions

>it controls the elite of our world who then control us

>there are other powers fighting for us

>we are losing right now

>we need more love

>Ashton Kutcher is doing the right thing
>>
>MFW another Freemason conspiracy thread
>MFW I'm an actual mason, and know for a fact this is all bullshit.
>MFW they reference Manly P. Hall who wasn't even a mason at the time he wrote his books.

This thread is a joke you guys. Take your meds and go to bed already.
>>
Do we stand a chance to break free?
>>
>>18725615
nigga then explain the masonic symbolism in the movies?

Why do you guys put that shit in there?
>>
File: 0345897.jpg (76KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
0345897.jpg
76KB, 479x720px
>>18723978
no you didn't.
>>
>>18725626
Show me some examples of symbols. We don't normally actively advertise.
>>
File: 589042735.png (2MB, 1280x1783px) Image search: [Google]
589042735.png
2MB, 1280x1783px
contemplating metaphysics is a pointless pursuit and the only way you can really know the "truth" is basically a one in a million chance of being at the right place, with the right being, at the right time
>>
The alien selfie was leaked by Trump and hes slowly going insane. The gvt is all but broken. We have 6 months until total chaos. FBIanon here.;
>>
>>18725645

Masonic Checkerboard Floor in Music Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KisfFaQeyUs

Masonic symbolism in Football:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k-sEZhlLLM

Masonic symbolism in Disney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOW6cSXTqmA

It's not a question of whether or not there is masonic symbolism is being ACTIVELY promoted in the media. The real question is WHY?

No way it's a coincidence and no way producers don't because they simply draw their inspiration from freemasons.
>>
>>18723983
Pillars of masonry destroyed? That's like saying (insert universal, metaphysical concept) was destroyed
>>
>>18724009
THIS guy knows!
>>
>>18723899
I don't like these threads, and I generally don't like the people they attract. Do you truly want to know the truth Op? Do you believe in God, or Jesus Christ? If you do I can teach you what I know.

But only if you adequately answer my questions. Then provide a disposable e-mail, and I'll tell you just how far the rabbit hole goes. It's too extensive to post here anyways.
>>
>>18725701
I don't know why it's put in there, but I can tell you that the flooring, and football are just coincidences. The symbols in Disney, particularly Demolay are in there because Walt Disney was in Demolay. Though he never became a mason. Our little symbols are everywhere. It's just a way to mark that a mason was involved in the work. We don't actually build things anymore, but we do the northeast corner ceremony thing for buildings like lodges and monuments. No big secrets are being put out there.
>>
>>18724115
AHIH
>>
>>18724115
I think that the conversation between the aspirant and the master is the true koan, rather than your description of it.
>>
>>18724159
People on here are ill. You insist upon insisting that there has to be some scary elite group controlling everything, because your limited world view simply doesn't allow any other conception of the world. Good day to you, sir. I said good day!
>>
ITT official woke and open to what's happening in 2016...
>>
File: Father Crespi Collection 3.jpg (67KB, 799x468px) Image search: [Google]
Father Crespi Collection 3.jpg
67KB, 799x468px
>>18723974
Now, I haven't read this thread yet, so I might say something thats already been said. Oh well. For America at least, our government and the media are in bed with each other. They tell us what to think, what to eat, and when to buy. The final three presidential candidates we end up with are always going to be puppets. John F Kennedy didn't want to be a part of that, so Lyndon Johnson cooperated with the CIA in order to take him out and take control. The CIA has had much more power since then and has enough evidence to blackmail any politician who doesn't want to do their bidding. Also; Don't drink tap water.
>>
>>18725726
explain the phantom pain now! i want to know what vagrant story 2 was going to deliver
>>
>>18725767
because kennedy gives a shit about us faking his death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL5HnNshmZc
>>
>>18723974
Okay, if this were to be true, WHY THE FUCK would they 'hide it in plain sight' as you say?
>>
>>18724837
this guy is the same cicada parroting faggot, forget about this thread he doesnt have a fucking clue about anything because most of his acknowledge was given by some larping faggots.

And forget about the phantom pain thing you larping idiot if you really wanted to answer my question, i know you are reading this so fuck you jester likes you cannot achieve glory
>>
>>18725726
is not about going down so you literally lost me already because you dont understand the V same goes for all alice fags and donny darko larping idiots
>>
>>18725795
1. to depress/frighten their enemies by showing how their symbols are everywhere and no one notices them
2. as psychological manipulation so that the symbols are precisely so common, such a part of the environment, that everyone becomes used to them, like breathing air or the sound of traffic in a city, and finds it hard to believe they could be there on purpose when someone points it out, precisely as you are acting right now
3. probably some stupid occult reason about wanting to leave their mark/signature on everything they do
4. for fellow seekers/other "illuminated ones", probably, so these people can recognize that "They" have had their hand on it
et cetera

On the other hand, the CIA could be running a massive disinformation program, including the idea that the world is ruled by something called the Illuminati interested in the occult, to distract us from the considerably more prosaic idea that a collusion of government interests, the military-industrial complex, the news and entertainment media, the tops of corporations and intelligence agencies and super rich billionaires and everything are all colluding together to make money off of
>human trafficking
>drug trafficking
>whatever costs they can cut in producing products for us, even if these cut costs are harmful to our health (remember how the asbestos companies tried to cover up that asbestos was harmful)

And to create a one-world government with the masses as a slave class, along with some population reduction to clean up the planet.

I mean, this is what people already say "The Illuminati" does, but the occult part of all this is what makes it hard to believe by most people, which is perhaps why it's a huge hoax.

In my true opinion, I find it super hard to believe that politicians could be casting spells and worshipping Satan or Lucifer or whatever. I can see them doing all the shit I've said, including mind control/MK-Ultra, but not this stupid magical shit which doesn't even work.
>>
>>18725818
>the occult part of all this is what makes it hard to believe by most people, which is perhaps why it's a huge hoax
By which I mean, "They" (these people colluding together i'm talking about) are purposely spreading it so people don't realize the OTHER, more prosaic stuff is true. The reason for this is, people see that people who are talking about how the government sells drugs for money and human slaves too also are talking about the Illuminati and occult... so they throw it ALL out.

Sad, really, how the best people talking about the shadiness of the government happen to be kooky Christians who research maybe a bit overmuch into the occult. This happened to me and i now know much much more about the occult than the average person, but even i have become cynical about it.
>>
>>18724290
No, it can't

You people are still so high of yourselves
>>
>>18725795
Why wouldn't they? No one is gonna do shit.
>>
>>18724205
if the poles are shifting in the craziest sense one can attribute to pole shifts, antarctica is just as fucked as the rest of gaia
>>
>>18723899
What is the truth?
>>
>>18725820
Final post unless someone responds to me: another possible reason is that it may be something like "hazing", as college fraternities do. You know, having to run naked around the campus or do some other crazy dare before you get accepted into the club.

This both is a potent tool to create a sense of fellowship (we all had to go through the hazing ritual/be humiliated at one point), also a sense of obedience and hierarchy (you must be humiliated before us and low before us before you can enter), also to raise yourself above the masses/show you don't care about social norms.

What better way to do this then to willingly adopt occult symbols and profess allegiance to Lucifer? The joke may be that they may all be atheists or whatever and simply be using Lucifer etc. as symbols for certain things, Lucifer for instance for the enlightenment of reason, science, progress, etc. But doing it raises them above the masses and shows they're faithful enough to be part of the in-crowd.

So we may on the other hand be seeing a short of shorthand of symbols adopted from mysticism which really represents concepts only known to themselves.

They may be more artists than occultists, that is (although occult does mean hidden, so you could also say, nontheistic/nonmagicbelieving occultists --- they just use occult symbols to communicate ideas to each other because it creates a veil of disbelief, or can trick people into believing silly things:

>The government is Satanic and occult? I don't believe that!
>The government is Satanic and occult? I don't believe that!

The joke is that they're not, they're just using Satanic and occult symbols to cover themselves up, PRECISELY to create these reactions.

But the greater joke is that to a Christian, in doing this the government themselves becomes Satanic and occult even if they do not literally believe in Satan and the occult. Such deception is itself Satanic and occult).
>>
>>18723899
This is at least the Second Age of human civilization.

We were once far more advanced than we are now.

The remnants of the ancient aristocrats achieved immortality and are still alive.

Most of the myths of humanity are true or based upon truth.

The prior Age destroyed itself, triggered the end of the last ice age, and drowned about a third of the earth's landmass. Civilization completely collapsed.

The surviving ruling class live underground in great secret cities. They feed on human blood and avoid the sun - not because they are vampires, but because the tech on which they depend is destroyed by an excess of UV light. They drink blood to fuel the technology that sustains them, and because they revere predation. To set themselves apart from those they ruled, they became as predatory as possible. The vampire legends are based upon them. They are the gods to whom people were sacrificed in more primitive times.

They emerge at will, using vehicles from their ancient, more advanced civilization. We call these UFOs. The grays are their servants, a class of genetically modified slaves.

We live under their domination, because they control the mortal financial elite. Occult circles among the elite are not bullshit, but they are also not in control. The ancient "gods" are in control.
>>
>>18725856
>>The government is Satanic and occult? I don't believe that!
I meant to repeat it but to put that "I DO believe that"
>>
What do you mean by truth? Aren't we all having our truths?
>>
>>18723899
the answers are always more simple (and stupid) than you think.
>>
Actual freemason here. AMA.
>>
>>18725726
I am genuinely fucking interested in what you know!
>>
File: superman.jpg (36KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
36KB, 640x467px
>>18725914

If it turned out Superman was Jesus, like in the movies; and he wanted to overthrow the the American Republic and institute a world government with him as God Emperor/King, like in Batmans dream in the "Dawn of Justice" because of you know, wars, suffering, and shit; movie would you help him or would you go against the Bible?
>>
>>18725955
I don't really think this is relevant, but I personally prefer batman to superman.
>>
File: 1481333055240.jpg (478KB, 500x909px) Image search: [Google]
1481333055240.jpg
478KB, 500x909px
>>
>>18725777
Phantom pain is literally the Metaphysical self, not syncing correctly with the physical self. Your body is missing a physical limb, but your metaphysical body still acts as if nothing has happened. Which is true, it wasn't really affected.

You can feel the remnants of what was there, and what's still there essentially.
>>
>>18725810
Not a larper, just used the Rabbit Hole analogy because it is a convenient example. But what ever, if that perturbs you from the truth, you're the one actually missing out on anything. I wish you the best, I also wish you had somewhat heeded me.

I genuinely wanted to share with you what I know. But that's fine, in the end it all amounts to the same.
>>
>>18725955
Actually it is true, Superman was based off of Jesus, ironically he was also created by two Jews.
>>
>>18723973
tan not black
humans
saudia arabia did it to profit off oil then coax us into wasting money in a desert.
80% of population probably via plague created in slums of an over packed country with no pharm regulation.
>>
>>18723899
the more I know the more i understand that i know nothing.
>>
File: negan.jpg (3KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
negan.jpg
3KB, 107x125px
>>18726008

HERETIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo
>>
File: 1488139884938.jpg (80KB, 450x433px) Image search: [Google]
1488139884938.jpg
80KB, 450x433px
>>18726061

It's a loaded question really. Do you think that a morally perfect person, who has the strength, intelligence and wisdom of a God should have absolute power over the entire Earth?

It's a double bind:

You either think that:

Your selfish interests and desires, including for desire for power, or anything else, should come above someone who literally knows better.

Or you think that "evil" should triumph and be allowed to prosper in the name of freedom, since the bad decisions and policies that result in pain, misery and suffering, as a result of that freedom, are a direct result of your choice to embrace that instead of benevolent dictatorship.

The question applies to any sort of super intelligence really; including AI. Since at a certain point of cognitive/emotional "ability" the distinction between an AI and a God is almost, but not quite, semantics.
>>
If nothing super bad happens thus year like everyone "feels" is going to happen, you have to kill yourself

$5
>>
>>18726120
Eh, you're reading too much into it. Superman is looked at as an almost deified character. He grows in power when in the presence of the SUN. He is essentially a Solar Angel, his name even has EL in it, generally associated with Angels.

KAL-EL, JOR-EL, he's weakened by a green "radio-active" rock. Superman has been likened to the being the perfect being and dutiful to boot. If you saw Batman versus Supermen, the one that recently came out.

Batman even crafts a spear of Kryptonite in order to kill Superman. Anyone who can't see this, is either stupid or completely oblivious. Neither are good.
>>
>>18726155
Fix'd

Superman has even been characterized as being perfect and in a way religiously dutiful to a higher code of ethics.
>>
>>18726155
So is superman subliminally implanting the idea that Christianity is Sun worship?
>>
File: 1486752572327.png (117KB, 305x382px) Image search: [Google]
1486752572327.png
117KB, 305x382px
>>18726155

I notice you completely ignored the point anon. Don't you trust a literal Angel to rule? Angels are the literal definition of "good".
>>
File: JesusChristOurLordAndSaviour.jpg (6KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
JesusChristOurLordAndSaviour.jpg
6KB, 201x250px
>>18726182
Didn't ignore it man, I just took the face value question from the initial post.

>>18726170
The hilarious thing is, it is Sun Worship and always was. It's just not our Sun friend (It's the North Star). What do you think a Halo actually is? It's a Sun-Disk. There are many different Suns, not all of them represent good things, the North Star is infact our God.
>>
>>18726182
Also yes, I do because I know what Angels are. They are literal embodiment of multi-layered concepts. There are evil ones and good ones, I have always leaned towards good. So I am with God and his benevolent Angels.

They are the ultimate embodiments of all things good and pure.
>>
>>18726204
I can't buy that either. Because I've noticed alot of north star symbolism in the media.

Go watch the anime "Fist of the North Star" The main character, Kenshiro is a Messianic figure who uses a martial art inspired by the north star.

Go watch harry potter, Who supports and backs up the half blood prince/Anti christ? Sirius.

So if anything the north star could be part of the deception.
>>
>>18726235
No it is infact good, not everything is a deception. I know what the Anti-Christ is too, my knowledge makes separating the two trivial.
>>
>>18726246

At least tell me why, because it seems like it'd really help a certain dude save the world and what not.
>>
>>18726271
Honestly, I don't really want to talk anymore. I'm busy doing something, and I love you. But I have to focus on my own shit for once. It's easy to find out for yourself if you look hard enough.

Otherwise I guess just give me a inconsequential e-mail and I'll tell you there. There will be restrictions however, you aren't allowed to share it with anyone. Some knowledge is best kept safe, from those too weak mentally or those who are morally bankrupt.

It's nothing too special, but again I'm rather busy right now. Which this discussion is eating into my "free" time, and I need all the time I can get.
>>
Master Mason here. AMA.
>>
>>18726298
I guess he really didn't want to learn, alright it's simple "Who, eclipses who?"
>>
>>18726555
Why do people sometimes hang chains from the ceiling in their apartments?
>>
>>18725598
Source / the universe / creation / the creative force

Not "sourcecode"
>>
>>18725611
checked

>Ashton Kutcher is doing the right thing

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>18725858
This resonates deeply with me... Are the reptilians these old "gods" or nah?
>>
>>18724115
I remember the book of Koans I bought a year ago, I never got far into it. Now with my eyes on the right target. Funny how now that my heart is right and everything is just right this pops up. I'll be sure to go back and read it now.

I believe in what you're saying but how do you know a change is coming? I sort of feel something but I dismiss it as false. How do you know? Is there real actual truthful evidence of something like that?

>>18724414
There is so much to go around though, even the worst of us will have their time when they're ready. Maybe I'm naive, its true I don't know how any of it works fundamentally, but I think its within our power to make the world the way we want it, masses don't need to be condemned if we spread the right message the right way. The first parts of the last line is the most important of your post if you completely understand it.
>>
>>18723899
Synchronicity shouldn't surprise you. It's a "phenomenon" that was lost.
>>
>>18726298

How do I do that? Can't you link me some shit? an article or something?
>>
>>18727039
Knowledge, really valuable knowledge is never that apparent. You'd have to sift through alot of information and come to logical conclusions by piecing it all together. Honestly, if you're that same Anon I could take you as an apprentice and teach you, many, many things.

Maybe it will help you along your beaten path.
>>
>>18725611
>shrek
>>
I ain't tryna become an apprentice if i don't even know what i'm getting too. but yeah im interested now how learn more nigga.
>>
>>18726120
You forget one thing: He is also Clark Kent, a man with his own love for the world and desires.

Superman does what he does because he has to, not because he wants to. He wouldn't rule us even if we begged him (ideally). Ultimately Superman serves to spread the message, the best man of all us has fucking everything and doesn't really want or need any of it. The dream scenario would be the world realizes the path and Superman doesn't have to be Superman because everything is already right and works how it should.
>>
>>18727088
Go back to Africa.
>>
It Hertz so bad
>>
>>18727105
You're a waste.
>>
>>18727118
He gave you good advice, nigger
>>
>>18727105
Alright, So you're refusing to take me in as your disciple because I'm black?

Even though i approached with open-minded and genuine desire to learn? Why do you think I got into this shit in the first place? Because I wanted to transcend the limits my genes had imposed upon me. And now hear I stand being turned away at the gates of knowledge because my damn race.

What a kick in the nuts.
>>
>>18727123
Did you just use the N word? Wow
>>
>>18727130
The fact you typed like that means you're perpetuating it. You're embodying it man, in Truth I have no hate for anyone. But, the fact this was a serious discussion and you ruined it. Tells me this isn't for you anyways.

I wish you the best however, it's best you mature first before finding out more about the world and it's complexity.

>>18727118
Same here, I will not give a toddler fire. Maybe when you're more serious, we could have discussed things in great detail.
>>
>>18723973
i always knew it
>>
>>18724288
According to what evidence, please?
>>
>>18724369
Name the last president who was a Mason... Not since the 80s in the US. Also, names to support your statement?
>>
>>18727174
Chill, I was just kidding. I do this with spiritual people all the time to test there bearing and see what happens when their piety is challenged. You failed but Idc.

Now at least me give me a hint. The research can't just end the dog star. There has to be more to do it.
>>
>>18727039
>>18727130
>>18727174
Ugh, for once I'll just bite the bullet. I'll give you a general picture without going to heavily into it. Do your best to find the WHOLE truth.

Halos are apart of sacred geometry. Why do you think they're always associated with Angelic beings? And what do Angels invoke in you feeling wise? A state of reverence or authority?

Doesn't that remind you of something? Like a crown or something? And do you think COLOR plays some sort of part in it? That's all I'll say, enjoy yourselves.
>>
>>18724562
Perhaps if you ever receive an entry level education in the occult, you will see with less jaded eyes
>>
Takes an entire lifetime to learn we are like vortices in a river, unique but inseparable from the flow of nature. And it requires to first die to learn that the river keeps on flowing, for we are the river, too.
>>
>>18727220
That's Huffington's post tier knowledge. I want the real juice.
>>
Master Mason in Freemasonry here. AMA.
>>
>>18725626
It will generally be coincidental, because masonic symbolism is literally universal
>>
>>18727237

So it's also a coincidence that Freemasons just so happen to run a monopaly on the entertainment industry?
>>
>>18727234
I gave you a hint, and that's exactly what I gave you. Now you want more, and you even insulted WHAT I gave you. You, who knew next to nothing here by the ignorance of your comment.

>>18726271
You know nothing of how to identify the Anti-Christ. Yet I told you, even in an indirect way, but you still won't ever figure it out. Will you? I gave you the tools, now let's see what you build with them.
>>
>>18727246
Again, please specify names.
>>
>>18725701
Supposedly, Monarch mind-controlled slaves are tortured ritually in Masonic lodges or places where there is a checkerboard floor, and they're taught to remember the checkerboard floor as a symbol of the duality of the universe --- how it's made up of good and evil. Also, it's so distinctive that is can induce hypnotism/dissociation by simply looking at it.

Anyway, the shtick goes that these are put in there as references to Monarch mind-control to keep the Monarch slaves in place in case they happen to go against their handlers' orders and consume any pop culture (they're not supposed to consume any media/culture not dictated for them because then they might get it into their pretty little heads that they're living a miserable live and should revolt).
>>
>>18727259
You think the AntiChrist is either Trump or a member of the royal family, is what I'm getting out of it.
>>
>>18727246
Also this:
>18727200
>>
>>18727266
Now you're trolling me, I think this discussion is quite over.
>>
>>18727262
Thank you nigga

>>18727259
I'm sorry but that wasn't much of a hint, it was more of a kind gesture, if you will. Perhaps if you further elaborated on said hint it would suffice as a quencher for my most auspicious thirst.
>>
>>18727220
>>18727284

>COLOR

Last hint I'll give, and no it's not the color of his skin like most idiots would assume.
>>
>>18727277
I'm being rather serious. What are we supposed to get out of your faux-mystical jabber? I've read quite a lot of occult literature, but I don't go around talking to everybody like some pseudo-zen master. In fact this is the first time I've ever even mentioned it.
>>
>>18727246
We're waiting for your names of Masons who Run the World
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>18727235
What does it feel like to see the shit people think Masonry is "actually" about when you come to threads like this? Frustrating? Disappointing?
>>
>>18723973
WE
>>
>>18727296

>everybody like some pseudo-zen master.

You're acting like this is a game, when it's not.

> your faux-mystical jabber?

Do you always disrespect those who are teaching you?
>>
>>18727292
What is the point of dangling truth in front of people like this? Do you really believe you're THAT righteous so as to have this knowledge and choose who deserves to know with you? At this point I would be skeptical even if you changed your tune and shared all.
>>
>>18727315
I am >>18727296 but see
>>18727319
Also, you aren't teaching anything. By what authority do you have this wisdom?
>>
>>18727310
WAZ
>>
>>18727328
WEOWEOWEOWEO
>>
>>18727319
He's very likely LARPing. Even if that's not the case, it would be folly for somebody with such an ego to possess such information. Also I don't believe in the AntiChrist so this is purely academic for me
>>
>>18727306
I find it funny because the stuff in here couldn't be farther from the truth.
>>
>>18727337
how so?
>>
>>18727337
Indeed. I do not belong but I have been in contact with my local lodge. They're very upright people, in my area.
>>
>>18727319
Dangling? Did it ever occur to you that I have faith, that he could eventually figure it out on his own because ultimately I believe in him? Are you telling me to spoon-feed it to him without the proper context, if he doesn't understand the basics how could he hope to learn something more complex?

This entire time I was gauging him, he offered no real answers nor guess. He mocked me, he even tried to force my hand and just have me outright tell him.

>>18727325

>By what authority do you have this wisdom?

And now he asks me by what authority did I learn these things? The answer is simple I shifted through books and articles, studied symbolism. I did it for 3 years, and I am continuing to learn new things.

>>18727319
So sorry if I come off as:

>you're THAT righteous

When I'm just in a more learned position (This particular subject I know much about). You're the kind of people who trivialize things you don't understand. You even spit in the face of people actively trying to help you.

Did you know scientists are paid to make scientific discoveries, they don't do it out of the kindness of their hearts, now do they? I asked for nothing, and was willing to share what took me years to figure out.

Have a little fucking crumb of respect.
>>
3....2....1....And away we go!
>>
>>18727360
> three years of reading
>knows ultimate secrets of the world

Did it occur to you that you're talking to several different people, in a manner that comes across as though it's a single conversation between two people?
>>
>>18727349
Well basically masonry is just a club where we do rituals, not satanic, and charity work. Its a men's club, but a bit more involved.
>>18727350
Usually are, if you ask they'll pretty much tell you how it is. There's no big secrets except the contents of the rituals.
>>
>>18727371
I know and again you're trivializing and I shouldn't have to point out the post.

> three years of reading
>knows ultimate secrets of the world

>>18727371
You could live for hundreds of years and still not find anything of importance or noteworthy (It's not about how long you've lived, but how productive you were in that time), if you're constantly looking in the wrong place. I've spent enough time here, It's best I just go.

Good luck my friends.
>>
Don't you know that a rainbow is a circle? cmon....
>>
>>18723973
No shit, buddy.
No fucking shit
>>
ITT:
>>
>>18727383
Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.

We will be here regardless.
>>
>>18727383
See, you have a tendency to say you're leaving, but get sucked back in by petty insults.
>>
>>18727383
So, to answer the question of >>18727371
no?
>>
>>18727292

Yes yes we all know bout the crown chakras n sheit but i wanna know the real scoop. What's the real secret?
>>
>>18727381
In my area they don't seem very interested in esoterica, and from the sounds of it they aren't very formal or official in their rites. I know that's not the case everywhere, but it's what has prevented me from joining. I lean more toward OTO (which everybody also thinks is a bunch of devil worshipers, but you can literally go to meetings without being a member)
>>
>>18727292
>Complains about lack of respect shown to him
>Calls the population at large idiots
>>
>>18727360
I feel bad for this guy, tbqh. You're all fucking him over when it actually seems he knows something.
>>
File: 1747536.jpg (804KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1747536.jpg
804KB, 1920x1080px
>>18723899
Here's some truth for you,

>Reality/consciousness isn't what is commonly believed
>Heaven/Hell fundamentally exist but not as black and white as religion has you believe

Origin history is (mostly) lost to us, and current believed history is mostly true except civilization has come and gone for far longer than current historians accept. The truth of consciousness is we are all God. We are all in "hell". The only way to get out is to "ascend" by realizing our pure-energy form and leaving the physical plane. We started with few "souls", and Souls can be created by each other. Each new life spawns a soul, and when you die you may reincarnate (Or be trapped in "purgatory" until then). Reincarnation occurs every 1k years or so, and the act of it removes all memory. Dying, or ascending, revitalizes all of your past senses and memories.

Nobody can tell how this system came about, but presumably the physical universe was created as sort of a prison for consciousness. Information found in Antarctica suggests the "anti-christ", what we assume is an anti-matter version of our non-physical conciousness, has power/control over the physical universe. It's goal is to gain further power (more souls). Mankind spreading to the hundreds of trillions and colonizing planets would give it considerable resources. Presumably it wants to kill God (All of ascended consciousness)

The "Illuminati"/globalists/NWO is in power and has influenced written history to obscure any trace of the above facts (some of which were in the bible, including Atlantis in Antarctica). Old facilities in Antarctica are being studied by the globalist elite who worship the anti-christ and believe by furthering its goals they could gain immortality. The key take away of this is all humans that ascended, and joined "God", have never come back to help us or free us (Meaning they most likely can't, or can't be bothered to, or ascension requires lack of help).
>>
>>18727417
Sounds like a real smartass to me. Think about it: he discovered this grand secret (seems to think the antichrist is a literal, human being) and says "I Know! I'll Go tell /x/"! Think about it even more, what are the odds that, if he has been coming here a while, he actually had any ability to discern these facts. Sounds ill to me, friend.
>>
>>18727360
>Dangling? Did it ever occur to you that I have faith, that he could eventually figure it out on his own because ultimately I believe in him? Are you telling me to spoon-feed it to him without the proper context, if he doesn't understand the basics how could he hope to learn something more complex?

Sounds like shifting from one stance to the opposite to me. First you have faith in him and believe, then you condemn him for not being able to understand even though he's trying. Consider why others acts that way and don't realize. Its because people like that need people like you to help and show them the way. It is not for you to say "oh well I already learned and know so go do it yourself". This kind of attitude ultimately condemns many who are good deep down. This world is not perfect and those who are fortune to see it right need to help. Look at the accusations and insults you've thrown at me, was any of it really called for?

>Have a little fucking crumb of respect

I never really disrespected you, I just called you out for throwing hints out at what you claim to be important truth and putting others down who can't understand. You must see how you could be misconstrued as righteous even if you didn't intend it. Why spit so much fire right back?

I don't think I want to learn your truth at all anymore.
>>
>>18727413
OTO? A lodge should care about their ritual because it's the most important thing. It's the history of it, passing it on to the next generation of Masons. If you don't give a good ritual, then there's nothing worthwhile in joining other than benefits. Masonry is an experience.
>>
>>18727434
he said he knows ... "what" the Antichrist is.
>>
PKD was right.
>>
File: 1912429.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1912429.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18727424
Cont...

If you read the post you can do the math. The more people born, the fewer who ascend (And look at the mainstream belief about Ascension, most don't believe in it). Unless there's a big change/movement, mankind will more than likely spread out to the stars. It's only a matter of time until the anti-christ has the power to defeat all of God, as prophesied. Partially due to this inevitability is why the Globalist Elite are backing the anti-christ. To them, we are expendable in this universal war every single consciousness is involved in. For that reason I don't blame them, but I personally believe the anti-christ/Lucifer/whatever you want to call it will have no mercy and is clearly using them/us. Usually people closest to ascension will have abilities like remote-viewing and want to ascend. Ascension only occurs after death (Don't kill yourself, you won't ascend). The human body, plus the earth, are two separate prisons/hurdles on the path to ascension. Good luck!
>>
>>18727455
He also said "the color of HIS skin"
I think that guy was the same one >>18725802 referred to
>>
>>18727424
Shit, bro. You got me. Do you have any source on that?
>>
>>18727449
I was referring to the local masons and their laziness, not the OTO. It's unfortunate that it happens that way but it's what I've heard around here. If you were simply asking what OTO stood for, pardon my last sentence. Ordo Templi Orientis
>>
>>18724009
>The universe only exists when being observed, meaning it is our own creation.

Berkeley pls go
>>
>>18727511
That's quantum theory. It's science
>>
>>18727360
>Did you know scientists are paid to make scientific discoveries, they don't do it out of the kindness of their hearts, now do they?

You can't imagine how shitty are the payments for most scientists...specially in some countries...like mine.

I'm a biologist. I do animal ecology research. Money really isn't the reason I chose this. There are plenty of better professions to make money. But to be able to dedicate all the time to research of course we have to be paid, or we would need to have another job, and do researches in the "free time"
>>
>>18727449
Don't get me wrong, I respect the Masons and have family members and friends who belong/did belong (prior to death). I even respect the ones I'm referring to in other post, it's just they it sounds like they don't take their ceremonies/rites very seriously
>>
>>18727518
Also, the post to which you refer sounded a lot like someone bragging about their "altruism!" Fancy that!
>>
>>18727424
>The key take away of this is all humans that ascended, and joined "God", have never come back to help us or free us

Nor even by like "sending energy" or something like that?

I also think that ascension must come from the inside, but I like to believe that there are others "helping" us
>>
>>18727443
>I just called you out for throwing hints out at what you claim to be important truth and putting others down who can't understand

Totally agree.
>>
File: Masons in Antartica.png (266KB, 1320x2652px) Image search: [Google]
Masons in Antartica.png
266KB, 1320x2652px
>>18727472
Unless you're in-the-know, you'll never see proof of this. I can give you some further reading, see this post I'm linking.

Ascension is something you need to realize for yourself. You don't have to be Bruce Lee to ascend, but you have to want it and have a positive consciousness when you die (As far as anyone can figure). Your memory isn't "wiped" as much as it is overwhelmed by the limitations of a physical body. You still have access to your abilities and memory, but almost nobody will even scratch the surface on this and it's something being well researched.

Globalists don't want you to ascend, which is why a lot of subliminal propaganda is focused on making you doubt yourself, doubt outside ideas/"conspiracy theories", doubt religion etc.

God = Ascended human conciousness
Lucifer/Anti-Christ may as well be one in the same
Heaven = non-physical plane of existence
Hell = the physical plane of existence
Adam and Eve was either changed or was a metaphor for the start of humanity before physical being, and being thrusted into physical being
Atlantis is seated under the ice of antartica. Advanced in some areas compared to modern tech, but sorely primitive in other areas. Simply a different tech progression path. All inhabitants dead, assumed ascended or otherwise dead.
Nobody knows everything. And for all I know, all of this exists STILL in some kind of super-advanced computer program to simulate ascension/consciousness. Who knows. All we can act on is what we believe, so believe in something that's best for your future. That's all I really have to say for this thread.
>>
>>18727443
Very articulate and concise. A true teacher (what this guy claimed to be) doesn't give up on their student because they can't understand something from their point of view. The teacher presents the same information in different ways until the student comprehends. Therefore, this guy didn't actually WANT anyone to comprehend, he wanted to feel powerful. Along the lines of 'I know something you don't know.' Pure ego tripping, even if he does know what he claims to.
>>
>>18724061

Whatever you think I am.
Maybe whatever you need me to be?
Are you what I need you to be?
Or are you me?
>>
>>18727539
There is no one helping us. Presumably however we were forced into this prison set rules for our ascended selves. If it didn't, we could come and go as we please. We are chained here, so we can assume our ascended brothers are walled off. Jesus was perhaps the last attempt to communicate the idea of ascension, and I would assume the prophecy of his return (Or another, who will attempt to get us to ascend) is true.

This war of consciousness is literally everything meaningful in the universe. There would be motive for ascended beings to regroup and gain numbers. They could squash opposition just by making ascension commonly known. The fact this hasn't happened tells us it most likely can't happen.
>>
>>18727523
I understand that, I was just saying that, that lodge should take their ritual and stuffmore seriously since it's a pretty important part.
>>
>>18727596
I absolutely agree! Sorry I'm not great at interpreting text-only conversations.
>>
>>18727560
>Atlantis

I keep hearing/reading that Atlantis will be "discovered" soon and that this will be known by all because it will be all over the media.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1452308780458.jpg (165KB, 1318x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1452308780458.jpg
165KB, 1318x1056px
>>18727618
Maybe then my mom will talk about that instead of the Trump administration
>>
File: 0000511274_0002.gif (8KB, 636x825px) Image search: [Google]
0000511274_0002.gif
8KB, 636x825px
>>18723899
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/breakingthechain/contents.htm
>details of mind control and satanic conversion within satanic cults
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/finders.pdf
>finder program
>>
File: 9uWgLrs.jpg (4MB, 4416x2944px) Image search: [Google]
9uWgLrs.jpg
4MB, 4416x2944px
>>18727618
Personally I don't think it will happen, but I don't know any specifics about this. There's forced slavery, work till death conditions in Antartica. Odd tech that would seem Alien to us that the world would go nuts over. Missing history that would tear the world into WW3. It will never happen. Maybe they'll show some tiny wooden broken down home half way under ice in Antarctica and call it Atlantis for plausible deniability, but I doubt anything substantial would come out.
>>
>>18727576
>There is no one helping us.
:(

I don't know man. I don't know the truth, so it could be like you're saying, or not. But someone/something must have helped me in my life.

>This war of consciousness is literally everything meaningful in the universe.

Yeah. I think this too. I never putted in a simple sentence like that, but pretty much it says what I think.

>They could squash opposition just by making ascension commonly known.

This is what I can't understand. If this is what we are suppose to do, I think it would be so much easier if everybody could know about it. If I would talk about ascension if members of my family, they would thought that now I got totally crazy.

So this is why I get confused... I like to think that someone/something is helping us, and like, I felt this all my life, but at the same time I'm not sure about it because of this "secret"

It already crossed my mind that they are indeed telling us, but the ones that don't want us to ascend cover that. But I'm just getting more and more confused.
>>
>>18727603
No one really is. Intonation and body language tell us a lot more than we notice.
>>
File: 0000511274_0003.gif (10KB, 636x825px) Image search: [Google]
0000511274_0003.gif
10KB, 636x825px
>>18727576
>>18727668
Maybe we need to find a way to get out of this pit ourselves, if it is a "jail" like you say them maybe we were bad or even facilitators of bad machinations, as "demons" in an earlier life, we have been reset & taken here to ascend. But no one will help us because the only way to free ourselves is to find the key in the cell e.g. prosperity and a good conscience in being holy
>>
File: 1415236400923-3.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415236400923-3.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>18727668
Well, we are capable of more than what our physical limitations allow. Everyone has "abilities" to some minor extent. Some people can see/hear the higher dimensions, some people can connect with other consciousness (like remote viewing/mind control), etc. You're welcome to believe you had help in a situation, like I said nobody knows how everything works. But you're just as likely to tapped into what you needed in your time of need. Think "The Matrix" just without machines, that would be the best hollywood adaptation I can think of
>>
>>18724115
And that student was Albert Einstein
>>
>>18726980
I've been looking closely at synchronicity recently, notice it happening more and more, care to elaborate?
>>
What do you guys think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMkHrmAgzY
>>
File: 1473305132861.gif (743KB, 647x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1473305132861.gif
743KB, 647x1150px
>>18728665
>>
The Owl and The Spider symbology and all references to them in the secret societies represent virtually all mythical dieties/gods. The spider represents the females ones and the owl represents the male ones.

The spider is known as the the weaver because she is one of 3 advanced beings that spreads deceit. The owl is one of the leaders who watches from above: Ra, Zues etc etc. Demands you worship him etc etc.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.