[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I DONT KNOW IF I WAS REMOTE VIEWING THE FUTURE BUT I HAD A DREAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (13KB, 282x178px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 282x178px
I DONT KNOW IF I WAS REMOTE VIEWING THE FUTURE BUT I HAD A DREAM WHERE

i was right in the middle of a conversation at some young adults, possible college friends and druggies, house. I asked where i was and there were chinese kids, possible early to mid 20s, there and one of them responded that i was in Sweden. The city sounded like chinese like Shou Ping or something. It was daytime when this was occuring and one of them was about to swallow some blue pill that was supposidly like an upper but also gave you relaxing body buzz. I felt like i did it before but was weary of it because it gave you heart problems.

This is a possible warning in the near future about some drug that sweeps college kids in europe that rivals adderall and painkillers together.
The dream seemed real and almost like i was inside the view of another person. I guess i was smart enough to ask where i was and some guy was kind enough to remind me where i was while everyone else gave me a weird look.
The house they were in seemed small and was red on the outside. It looked like a one story apartment. But for sure the guy said that i was in sweden. The city sounding funny though, like a chinese name. something shou or dou ping.

I woke up in the afternoon back in my bed.
>>
>>18723592
Analogy for parts of the World sinking/drowning

China? Sweden?
>>
Lots of places in sweden with a "ping(e)" at the end. Good luck.
>>
>>18723616
No this seemed like what I was experiencing was happening in real time while I was asleep in my bed in america.

I looked up the names of cities in Sweden and some of them sound Chinese. I'm pretty sure he said djouping Sweden. I just have to find where the house was. Can't be to far from a college because the people around me looked like Chinese students.
>>
updates? also how do you remember dreams so clearly? can't remember mine ten minutes after i get up, even if i don't stop thinking about it
>>
>>18723694
when some dreams stand out, they stick to me and i can remember and piece together how it looked.

im looking at the houses and they looked like pic related.

it was one story and a row of them. im sure they were apartments because there was chinese kids that seemed like college students.

the place was near a river or a body of water because i saw water.
>>
>>18723694
not OP but I can clearly remember my dreams if they're important to me for 2 days tops, my entire life if they're especially important/freaky. I have schizophrenia, spend most of my time drawing, and have done acid 4 times though so any one of those could be a factor in me being able to remember my dreams to a pin point though.
>>
>>18723716
Did you find the town/city?
>>
>>18723738
i narrowed it to this one, but i wish i can remember how the guy pronounced it.
it really sounded chinese but i guess sweden cities sounds like chinese
Jönköping
>>
I can remote view other people's views. I remote viewed my roommate washing a dish the other day and it was like I was him seeing the world. Remote viewing is real
>>
>>18723592
its just a dream OP. i have all sorts of dreams like a colony of people in a ,modern setting and there is a "control room" and a "theater" . the control room affects reality and the theater can create people. they step out of the projected images on the big ass screen. there is a projection room monster that turned into a human when he left his work station because people stopped coming to the theater and he got bored

nobody recognized him in human form and they caught him stealing food but its a isolated community shut off from what ever reality there is like between dimensions or something. they finally figured out who he was and let him stay. he had a hard time adjusting but he in time figured out he still wasnt human and could tap the power he once had if only briefly

he was close friends with the guy in charge as the thing he was so people didnt want to make things harder for him but he was awkward. had almost no contact with any one before hand. all any one ever saw was the tentacle poking out of the projection room from time to time to grab something handed to him before. there wasnt a machine that made the images on screen he did it himself and nobody but the guy who ran the place knew it

that reality came to a end. every one was forced to leave in waves to another reality. just a dream
>>
>>18723758
Remember anything about the terrain? Was it on an even area, a slope, how much space between it and the surrounding houses, any other features?
>>
>>18723760
thats how my dream felt.

sometimes i just hear the middle of a conversation.
>>
>>18723777
holy trips and holy shit. Yeah that's exactly what it's like. It's crazy to think that it's real but it is. Humans are more connected than we realize
>>
>>18723775
seemed like it was in a city and there was regular traffic to the front of the house. the surrounding houses around it were normal and i remember a buildings over the trees.

pretty much a leveled area where commerical and housing was placed.
>>
>>18723784
57.797627, 14.129559 Seems to fit somewhat. Any details about the building above the trees? Was it a large building? Proximity to the red house?
>>
File: 1463500748071.jpg (110KB, 552x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463500748071.jpg
110KB, 552x600px
>>18723592
>sweden
>blue pill
it checks out
>>
>>18723592

And it can't be just a dream because... You sure are a special snowflake pal! Are your dreams are prophetic!
>>
File: shrek.jpg (10KB, 300x156px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
10KB, 300x156px
>>18723845

Yea I think I read a similar story about how a bunch of Muslims had a pork BBQ in order to raise funds to build pagan idols in Mecca and Medina.
>>
op ere

i also dreamt of an attack near Afghanistan where alot of art students that were studing abroad were killed by "muslim" fighters. It will set the stage for WW3.
>>
>>18725076
Wait what?
>>
>>18725082
Believe it or not I considered Hanz my friend and what you are doing pains me a little.
>>
>>18723592
Well shou ping is close for Köping (A city in Sweden). Fellow swedes can confirm.
>>
>>18725076
yeah nobody cares
mud apes eating mud apes and such wh ogives a fuck
>>
>>18723694
It is said that if, upon waking, you envision the sun gently cloaked with a cloudlike haze, it assists in remembering dreams, something to do with the imagery acting as a trigger.
>>
>>18723694
I remember dreams I had in the 6th grade; people are different from you
>>
>>18723731
>Schizo + LSD
Hope you transcend soon, friendo.
Also. Chances that it's a different reality is 999%
I've had some dreams like this. Was even watching beauty and the beast from someone elses perspective, can confirm that everyone sees colors differently.
There's just this thing about being 'forced' into remote viewing through dreams.
Did you per chance go from 'black' and see a blue 'pixel'/'dot' and then enter that blue dot, and enter the 'reality' through that one?
Only had one remote viewing dream experience, that was how it happened for me.
Had 3 in a row, mostly like 1-2 minutes long.
Went out this blue 'dot' and then into a new one.
Definitely went into some other 'vibration' than the one I was in.
>>
>>18723827
I didn't pay attention to the background. But it felt that there were many houses and buildings. A moderate commercial area
>>
>>18723827
thanks but the houses where like one story duplexes and im cerain that it was a concentrated area of college students for housing rent.
red though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.