[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus christ a lot of you have made it hard for me to post on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Rubber_Duck_(8374802487).jpg (569KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Rubber_Duck_(8374802487).jpg
569KB, 1000x667px
Jesus christ a lot of you have made it hard for me to post on here. I see TONS of posts d a i l y involving things like "I am a higher being" "I have ascended" I don't even need to explain this to the newer people here on /x/, it's a daily problem. I'm being sincere in this post, so I'm going to try my damn hardest to not throw out too many redflags.

To start off, I'm Mark. My initials are M.G.C, but in order to keep my privacy I will not say what G and C mean. (Nothing special, just not trying to give too much away.) It's good to meet you all, unless it's not.

I come from one of many organizations that can be said to be "Outside" of this reality. The reality we're in is what's considered the physical reality. Everything physical and not inherently conceptual exists here. The reality I can exist on is one that is where mostly only ideas and concepts exist.

Ever hear of Astral Projection? It's basically that. Except instead of faffing around as if we've nothing better to do, we're pushing the limits of consciousness and our understanding of reality itself in order to find newer ways to keep everything in line.

I'm not exactly "higher up" material, I'm just really strong by most standards in a several fields. I couldn't convince Biris to do this for me, so here I am.

/x/, what is consciousness? We're needing help with this. More information will come as time goes, I hate the character limit 4chan has.

Why is consciousness a thing? Why can it be manipulated so easily? How can we be so sure we're truly awake? What's there to find if we "wake up"? Even if I switch between this body and the secondary, I'm still conscious one way or another.

Is consciousness a concept that makes souls a possible thing? Let's theorize here. Thank you for your cooperation.

-M.G.C
>>
File: rubber-duck-02.jpg (55KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rubber-duck-02.jpg
55KB, 1920x1080px
Mark here again, just before we get anywhere with this; can I please ask something?
Try being as realistic as possible. Put your most rational foot forward for this one. There's a wall we have to break, multiple actually. The torch has been passed and it's lit as fuck.

Thanks guys.
-M.G.C
>>
>>18723567
>lit as fuck

An open mind and heart breaks down walls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U
>>
>>18723567
I've been sleep deprived to the point that I've dreamt while being awake, if that makes sense. I couldn't tell the difference between reality and my dreams. Sort of like fight Club, but without the edgyness
>>
File: 54345435.jpg (62KB, 477x560px) Image search: [Google]
54345435.jpg
62KB, 477x560px
OP thinks /x/ is his personal blog.
>>
File: w1d2k.jpg (6KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
w1d2k.jpg
6KB, 300x200px
>>18723618
That seems to be fairly common. But could you go a little more in-depth on this?
1. Remote Viewing is a form of dreaming that keeps you awake while also allowing you to dream. Your "brainwaves" are lowered to a fine line where your body is still asleep, but your mind is fully awake.

2. Lucid Dreaming is another good example. You are technically dreaming and awake at the same time.

3. Other odd cases include lack of imagery creating hallucinations that look as real as anything around you, sleep deprivation causing hallucinations, and so on.

But yes, an explanation of some sort would be nice, if you're up for it.

-M.G.C
>>
>>18723556
i want rpers and schizos to leave
>>
>>18723649
RULE 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
>>18723556
Well what's your organisation's current view on these matters? How does it differ to other organisations of the same nature's views?
>>
Well I was in the army and we would do training were we do back to back missions. By day three of no sleep and being exhausted, I would just start dreaming while walking, I remember one time I thought I was in a grocery store isle, until somebody came and shook me awake. I was actually walking into the woods just mumbling stuff. And I wasnt the only one, everyone in my platoon did that at some point.
>>
File: island-03.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
island-03.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>18723673
> I was in a grocery store isle
>>
>>18723695
Kek, yeah man the Isle of groceries
>>
>>18723556
>/x/, what is consciousness?

Consciousness is love. The upsides and downsides are exactly the same.
>>
>>18723556

> I come from one of many organizations that can be said to be "Outside" of this reality.

Annnnnnd there it is.
>>
>>18723707
Underrated. Everyone on /x/ should know about Jallaludin Rumi. R E A L T R U T H.
>>
>>18723625
Most retards on this board think the same thing. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>18723556
since I'm bored
>Except instead of faffing around as if we've nothing better to do, we're pushing the limits of consciousness and our understanding of reality itself in order to find newer ways to keep everything in line.
drugs
>I couldn't convince Biris to do this for me, so here I am.
inside joke or codeword
>/x/, what is consciousness?
>>>/sci/
all your questions are basically science related
your post reads like someone that remains high for long periods of time to "think n stuff duuude"
bye
>>
>>18723556
>what is consciousness?
Awareness of experience
>Why can it be manipulated so easily?
Because ignorance is bliss
>How can we be so sure we're truly awake?
Impossible to be truly awake. The more awake= The more asleep
>What's there to find if we "wake up"?
New experiences
>Is consciousness a concept that makes souls a possible thing?
In a way yes the links between consciousness create the soul
>>
>>18724048
>consciousness
>/sci/ related
what a newfag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.