[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody else imagine a Black Mirror episode where everybody's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mirror.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
Can anybody else imagine a Black Mirror episode where everybody's Facebook chat messages are leaked online and it was made easy to search through them to find specific things, like a person's use of racial slurs, views on politics, private & sexual things, etc.

Thinking about this freaks me the fuck out.
>>
>>18723103
why would you even use facebook
shit smells of shills
>>
Can anybody imagine a Black Mirror episode without Pakis
>>
>>18723103
If everybody's was, almost everyone would be more worried about what people thought of them. Almost anybody who brought up shit about you, you could just look up equally bad shit about them.
>>
>>18723103
OP just watched the last season of South Park.
>>
>>18723566

Nope, seen a few episodes. Their were some interesting ideas but the enrichment was too much for my taste. Wasnt worth downloading anymore.
>>
>>18723103
>having something to hide
your first mistake
>>
Absolute fuck no. Facebook is part of your personal life now.
>>
>>18723611
Came in to post this
>>
Why is that show filled with ugly ass people? Why do British shows have more ugly people than American?
>>
The first episode in the third season is kind of like that.
>>
>>18723103
Why? You do realize every post you've made on 4chan is archived and can be traced back directly to you, right? Let alone a social media platform you attach your fucking name to. Google knows everything about you, you don't even need to be logged in, they can identify you purely by browsing habits
>>
I got really wasted once and posted a bunch of racist stuff on my timeline that I thought was funny at the time, pretty sure i'd be alright.
Basically sifted thru all the SJW's and libtard faggots who screenshotted em, sent to others, and in turn blocked me. Worked out pretty well desu would do again.
>>
>>18723937
the difference is that everything on 4chan is sarcasm

facebook is garbage shit anyway
>>
My facebook would be completely boring to sift through. My tumblr, however, is total degeneracy.
>>
>>18723103
besides some celebrity scandals and a lot of break-ups around the world, it wouldn't have as much of an impact as you make it sound. people already post racist, sexual, private things on their facebook. that's what normies use it for: to brag about overblown career/romantic/humanitarian "achievements" and to get into internet fights on the comment sections. people would forget about it after a month or so
>>
>>18723611
This
>>
>>18723915

British people are, generally, uglier than Americans due to generations of low genetic diversity.
>>
File: 1448566636541.jpg (1MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1448566636541.jpg
1MB, 2500x2000px
>>18725272
nope. triggered americuckold
>>
>>18723686
>enrichment
t Bumfuck Nowhere
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.