[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if aliens exist and are friendly they would have shown themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1483741855058.jpg (98KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483741855058.jpg
98KB, 500x380px
if aliens exist and are friendly they would have shown themselves to humanity

if aliens exist and they aren't friendly they wouldn't have shown themselves to humanity
>>
My intuition tells me that earth is some sort of farm.
What do they harvest?
Your guess is as good as mine.
>>
>>18722528
>if aliens exist and they aren't friendly they wouldn't have shown themselves to humanity
Why?
>>
>>18722555
the neighborly thing is to say hello
>>
I read it in Hank Hill's voice lmao
>>
File: gzdoom 2017-02-28 01-03-38-53.png (367KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
gzdoom 2017-02-28 01-03-38-53.png
367KB, 1364x768px
>>18722528
What if aliens are just as confused as we are?
>>
>>18722564
That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. If they know anything about humanity they wouldn't show themselves, we won't treat them nicely. Most likely we would kill anyone they send or inspect them from in and outside.
>>
>>18722528
They've shown themselves to us many times, there are many factions that all have separate interests in Earth. There is probably a power struggle happening around this planet, which is why there hasn't been any super big disclosures or invasions or contact.
>>
>>18722528
Your wrong, we're literally a war-like species. (Even if its not entirely our fault) They are hiding from us. Those cute poor innocent un-raped ayys who need hot monkey dick.
>>
>>18723146
You mean trans?

Fag.
>>
>>18723167
and the ones smart enough to be able to take us, but wise enough not to want to, are giving us space to Learn Things The Hard Way, because they have faith in our potential.
Also they don't wanna bother saying hi to us because we're at that annoying "ranting madman" stage.
>>
>>18723167
> Most likely we would kill anyone they send or inspect them from in and outside

what the fuck are you even basing this on and how the fuck do you suppose we would even accomplish such a thing against beings who would be so ridiculously ahead of us in terms of tech?
>>
>>18723214
If they at all wanted to attack us. If they wanted to make peace we wouldn't take the peace they offered firsthand and we would do something stupid enough that would cause a war and we would lose. We aren't smart or advanced enough to even meet such beings
>>
>>18722528
Or if aliens exist and are friendly but humanity is unfriendly they would not show themselves.
>>
>>18723214
Also, all the claims made here are speculatoy ones. I base such things from the simulation that humans made various films about aliens, most of them portraying them as bad beings, if we absorb things and learn from culture then we would attack them, because, we don't understand them and so we fear what they could do.
>>
>>18722547
negative spiritual energy.
>>
>>18723188
That's something to agree on
>>
>>18722528
Aliens revealed themselves to the Soviet Union in 1958. Cold War era NATO communiqués often speculate about UFOs being posible Soviet allies or Soviet craft designed with alien technology
>>
What if the aliens are primitive and don't have the tech to leave their planet and come here?
>>
>>18722528
Haven't you heard of the Prime Directive? It's unethical for highly advanced aliens to do anything but observe us from afar. If they are smart enough to be able to travel hundreds of light years to get here, they'd have no reason to mess with us. We're ants to them.

Unless they somehow have the moral capacity of a 5 year old which is unlikely considering they can travel through space.

Or if they are some sort of dumb space faring virus that just travels from planet to planet...but then we'd already be dead.
>>
>>18723364
Or, maybe they're at about the same level of tech that we are, and we'll meet at an intergalactic crossroads once we both pass a certain threshold of technological knowledge
>>
>>18722528
>if aliens exist
>if
Not even a question, pure math says there are hundreds of intelligent species out there.
The question is, why they don't interact with each other, us included.

Then again, pure math says one dominant civilization kills all other more or less advanced civilizations. Once you become a competitor to a superior ayylien race they destroy you.
>>
>>18723341
>Soviet craft designed with alien technology
If that was true, then how come the USSR didn't win the space race with their superior alien technology?
>>
>>18723406
maybe they all died out already. it might be a fluke that we've survived so long into our evolution without being blown up by a supernova or comet or nukes etc
>>
>>18723417
They were the first ones to get to space, weren't they? Or am i remembering things wrong again?
>>
We shouldn't try find them, they might start shoving things up our asses.
>>
>>18723463
Jokes on them; that's exactly my fetish.
>>
>>18722547
Disease
>>
File: Electricboogaloo.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Electricboogaloo.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Bowie already explained it.

There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
He told me
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.