[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : we create a creepypasta line by line. I'll start It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 1488526387493.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488526387493.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
ITT : we create a creepypasta line by line. I'll start
It all began two weeks ago
>>
when I was sitting in my room playing my favourite visual novel
>>
And then a skeleton popped out.
>>
He said, "I'm your little brother, who the fuck long does it take for you to look in the closet? Hide seek is a pretty basic game."
>>
It was a dreary, quiet morning. Fog had gathered among the empty streets from rainstorms the previous night.
>>
*how
>>
>>18721249
my dog goku
>>
Without warning, I was alerted to a warm, moist sensation in my pantaloons.
>>
i was angry, i looked at him and said "you think you can get away with nuttin' 'n' runnin', boy? you got some more donuts to glaze; you'll be the krispy to my kreme"
>>
I shit myself in anger and cried while yelling to the gods above to deliver me from this madness.
>>
in response, they sent a thunderbolt down my throat and directly out of my anus
>>
>>18721342
When the bolt passed through my insides, it rubbed against my prostate, causing me to climax intensely
>>
File: heh.jpg (161KB, 521x653px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
161KB, 521x653px
>>18721367
the force of my orgasm incinerated my shorts and propelled me backwards into a satanic shrine
>>
To my surprise, I felt nothing. It was all in my mind. The skeleton was all apart of my vapid imagination. Then I hear a knock on the door
>>
>>18721372
It was a fedex and my PS4 was dilivered

THE END
>>
>>18721377
then my dog leapt up into my ass
>>
which sounded like thunder. I had no choice but to
>>
>>18721382
masturbate furiously
>>
>>18721385
Till I shot a stream of blood through my cock hole
>>
It hit my mother as she walked in the room
>>
Then I realised it was that God Damned Loch Ness monster again
>>
>>18721399
She shouted "hot toddies what a spicy meat-a-ball" and started WOOP WOOP WOOPING something terrible
>>
>>18721414
a giant demon flew out of her vagina and gobbled up my dick----i had no choice but to fight back
>>
>>18721419
I pulled my demon slaying sword out of my anus and prepared to swing
>>
>>18721428
little did i know, the demon had radioactive sperm spewing from ever hole of his demonic, porous body
>>
>>18721428
Little did I know, it was still in my anus
>>
>>18721419
I pulled my demon slaying sword out of my anus and prepared to swing at the little bugger
>>
File: 1485313786244.jpg (305KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485313786244.jpg
305KB, 832x1200px
>>18721440
it transformed into a monolithic dildo and slammed straight up into my butthole, it was then that i realized this battle was going to be harder than first surmised
>>
>>18721302
I understand this reference.
>>
>>18721249
The fibers of the wood in my floorboards split into a twisting Web of fractal worms beneath the demon , forming a massive plump black ass to consume the beast
>>
And then, I became extremely horny, so I fucked a nearby model who had just finished her daily asshole bleaching.
>>
>>18721249
Holy fuck that shit is a spot on reconstruction of a benign sapient species I made up and was scared of as a kid. Motherfucking kalsongfotingar. As friendly as they might be I still couldn't help but shiver when I saw that pic.
>>
>>18722304
Eh, minus the horns. Didn't see them before making the first post. Still eery tho.
>>
>>18721249

I hate this pic. Reminds me of this big gay faggot boy scout camp counselor we had when I was a kid. He would shove his head in our tent like that. He was always coming on to us and trying to get us to drink alcohol he brought to camp. Probably was gonna rape us if he managed to get us drunk.
>>
and the skeleton says : ""I. am. GOD." with hyper realistic blood
>>
Out of no where, I get a call on my phone, "Niko it's your cousin, Roman! Want to shoot some hoops?"
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 251x201px
>>18722408
and then he transforms into milo yiannopoulos and diddles the gentle underside of uneraged kids mutilated dicky wickys :))))
>>
>>18722395
oh Gourd
>>
>>18722450

sorry for interrupting the story. just can't stand that pic. that big faggot slobbered over all the boys in camp, even the old guys who ran the camp saw it, but did nothing.
>>
After, I receive a text from my abusive dad he told me he got out of prison and he wanted to touch my little Weenie Hut Jr. but I told him what had happened with mom earlier and he forced me to come back to his place
>>
File: A4VnvAM.jpg (34KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
A4VnvAM.jpg
34KB, 402x402px
he then fucked my ass so hard my intestines ruptured and i spewed the pink piping all over his face, only further arousing him, and he thrusts his mighty man meat major so far up me ass i choke on the head of his dick, and am turned into a human dick-kebab
>>
It was cold in the wilderness, a peircing cold that reached your insides faster than your face. It was here that
>>
>>18722304
>>18722312

Tell us about it.

>>18722408

I never realized how much I hated this.
>>
File: ssaf.jpg (232KB, 976x643px) Image search: [Google]
ssaf.jpg
232KB, 976x643px
>>
Suddenly, Goku got really close to the ground and started growling
>>
>>18725169
Can someone tell me what that picture is from?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.