[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is Satan? >Does it exist? >Do spirits exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1480293023965.jpg (117KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
1480293023965.jpg
117KB, 300x451px
>What is Satan?
>Does it exist?
>Do spirits exist?

No fucking roleplayers, this is a scientific inquiry to get some fucking redpills
>>
File: dali_lama.jpg (50KB, 360x404px) Image search: [Google]
dali_lama.jpg
50KB, 360x404px
>>18721027
>this is a scientific inquiry

Can tell by all the effort you put into your starting image.
>>
>>18721027
Satan is a state of mind.
It exists.
Spirits exist.
Now delete this thread.
>>
>>18721047
Ok, but are spirits merely states of mind too?

Can you get extra-sensory information without external spirits supplying data?
>>
>>18721027
Satan is all the darkness within you (greed, selfishness, ego, jealousy, etc). You also have a divine light component within you, which is that of unconditional love, service to others, etc.

Overcoming your own inner demons and getting fully atuned to your divine self is how you achieve "heaven", which is not a literal place, but a symbol for being in unity with God.

>>Does it exist?
Demons exist, yes.

>>Do spirits exist?
They are as real as you and me, with independent minds and agendas of their own. In fact, you are a spirit yourself and your body is simply a vessel.
>>
>>18721083
>In fact, you are a spirit yourself and your body is simply a vessel.
Do you think he's big enough of a boy to know this?
Satan is real, like literal Satan. Satan can also be a metaphor like God can be. Please use the word 'THE DEVIL', if you're gonna be all christian like and be like HE'S ALL THE BLACKNESS AND THE DARKNESS AND WHATS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD.
If you're willing to accept that Satans is to God, what Light is to Darkness. Simply a prerequisite, then we can talk. :^)
>>
>>18721095
>Duality makes devil as strong as God

No, said the man in Washington.
>>
File: 1487064724907.jpg (158KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1487064724907.jpg
158KB, 1680x1050px
Satan is real, working in spirit
You can see him and hear him in this world every day
Satan is real, working with power
He can tempt you and lead you astray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK9gCDRWZOs
>>
>>18721095
>If you're willing to accept that Satans is to God, what Light is to Darkness. Simply a prerequisite, then we can talk. :^)
Implying thats not what I said.

>ALL THE BLACKNESS
He is. Light is order, darkness is chaos, yet both come from the same source
>>
>>18721056
>Ok, but are spirits merely states of mind too?
No.
>Can you get extra-sensory information without external spirits supplying data?
Yes.
>>
>>18721027
Sons of Satan are paving way for him atm

Whetever Bible is true there are people actively working to fulfill it.

Satan might appear as an A.I for all we know.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.