[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I can at any moment peer beyond the viel after years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1377536421386.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1377536421386.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
I won't though. For whatever reason I am pulled away from it by myself. It feels wrong to ruin the mystery of life even though it was the one thing I was searching for.

>What do?
>>
>>18721001
Trust me, there is so much else, once the veil has been pierced. Also, I don't get how everyone doesn't obsess over the one fucking thing that everyone SHOULD obsess about. But religions plan worked, make the masses docile, and docile they became. It's just called *tip* science, nowadays tho.
>>
>>18721001
>>18721133
explain
>>
Do it. I work in mental health institute. I have worked with 100s of patients who claim they 'could do this or that' (bend time, travel to parallel universes, communicate with demons/angels, see the future etc) but they 'never would' because it's wrong/inappropriate/something's stopping them. You know what they all have in common?
- theyre all in there for these things they 'can do'
- they all never do the things they 'can do'
- they won't be released because they claim they can do these things and as such are deemed crazy.
- occasionally one will try, fail, realise their only human and it's all ridiculous and be released within 6 months.
Right now you sound like another schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur who is heading towards a psychotic episode. You're stopping yourself because your subconscious is saving your from failure and allowing you to keep believing the delusion. Psychosis is addictive.
Try it, fail. Move on.. Or who knows maybe you'll succeed and become some great prophet who saves us all from damnation.
>>
If you think you can, then do. If you think you can't, then don't. There is no excuse for wallowing in mediocrity.
>>
>>18721001

>BEHOLD MORTALS!

After years of self-delusion I'm finally ready to trigger my own full-blown psychotic episode!
>>
>>18721001
Witness infinity and shit yourself.
>>
>>18722986
Implying psychosis isn't realer than the illusion called concrete reality.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.