[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mystery of Barbie.avi is solved by us,the Russian anonym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: barbie.png (494KB, 1131x761px) Image search: [Google]
barbie.png
494KB, 1131x761px
The mystery of Barbie.avi is solved by us,the Russian anonymous team. Our investigation started in November 2016 and now it finally ends.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Barbie.avi?page=3 THE ORIGINAL CREEPYPASTA

INFORMATION

Barbie's real name is Tammy. She NEVER had BIID, she lost her arm in the accident with a washing machine when she was 14 years old.
She was an amputee model in the model agency "Fascination". She lived in Chicago back in 80-s.

The video Barbie.avi is made of her interview. We found the original tapes of her interview and we uploaded them to YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j64lEyfsElQ&feature=youtu.be Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8SwAKgdUY4&feature=youtu.be Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ka5jzMUWyY&feature=youtu.be Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bac5b4jPjU&feature=youtu.be Another interview
So, the mystery is solved.
Xenopasta, if you're reading this, you are fired. However, thank you very much for this mystery. It was really hard to solve it.
>>
>>18719018
Is she still alive? Where is she now? What is her full name? I'd like to mastur- I mean research more about her.
>>
>>18719028
Sure, our investigation hasn't ended yet. We are going to find out more
>>
>>18719038
God bless you guys. You are doing God's work.
>>
>>18719018
Impressive anons.
>>
>>18719018
>lost her arm in an accident with a washing machine

they do drink early in Russia
>>
File: becky.jpg (20KB, 367x309px)
becky.jpg
20KB, 367x309px
Guys, also we found all her photos. Unfortunately we can't give a link here
>>
>>18719068
Ur joke is not funny. Her story was told us by the creator of Ampix, Mike Rounds.

“If I remember correctly, her name is Sharon and at the time that video was taken, she was about 22 years old.

When she was about 16-17, she was working with an old style washing machine that did not have any safety features installed on it.

She was rearranging a sheet while the washer was operating. (Remember that the old machines did NOT have a safety interlock that turned off the machine when the lid was opened).

The machine went into a spin cycle, wrapped her arm in the sheet, and literally twisted it off.

At the time the video interview was conducted, she had recovered physically but was a bitter person emotionally.

She wasn’t too bright and I don’t think she was on her way to any kind of a professional career when the accident occurred.

At the time of the interview, she had no marketable skills, spoke like a poorly educated teenager and was bitter about only being able to find a job as a caretaker/companion at minimum wage.

She was never any kind of maniac’s victim and was definitely not a movie actress.

I don’t think that she ever got involved with any devotees or devotee organizations and simply dropped out of sight.

I hope this helps clear up the mystery.”
>>
>>18719068
She clearly have a podunk US accent. And never underestimate the shittiness of American made appliances.
>>
File: barbie.jpg (66KB, 669x981px)
barbie.jpg
66KB, 669x981px
>>
File: BNNuLnbtDp8.jpg (18KB, 295x325px)
BNNuLnbtDp8.jpg
18KB, 295x325px
>>
>>18719018
Ивaн, ты хopoший чeлoвeк и твoя мaть пopядoчнaя жeнщинa ^^
>>
Thanks again to the Russian team for the great job they did, in spite of my great interest on this story all I could do is wait for more luck on the web till I came across the whole investigation. As for the video, she was a very pretty girl now that I can see her better, looks terribly nervous, she keeps fiddling her hair and moving her feet, took her a bit to break the ice and say something, at the beginning of the first video there's a cut, and soon after she seemed like she dried a tear on her left eye, did she really cry at a certain point? don't know if you noticed too. Xenopasta must've been a devotee who had the great idea to create this prank/pasta, he's probably into the real story more than it seems, but who knows. Too bad audio is still pretty crappy, especially hers, her voice is very faint you can barely hear it, and there's still that pesky loud hiss, I'll see if I can do something using some softwares but last time I hadn't much luck with video No 3. I'll be posting some updates if I'm able to catch something new from the videos, like phrases, details, etc. Stay tuned.
>>
>>18719246
SHUT THE FUCK UP NAMEFAGGOT
>>
>>18719400
>>
>>18719018
We figured this out like a year ago.
>>
So what is paranormal about her story?
>>
>>18719088
>mutilated by shitty domestic industry
Thanks Trump!
>>
>>18721008
The video was part of a creepy pasta that goes back to pretty early on in /x/ history. A guy finds a computer with a dump of some camcorder on it, which starts out as what OP posted and ends with a trail across train tracks that leads to an abandoned house turned squat. The implication being that it was used for underground/backyard operations.
>>
>>18720957
How did you figure this out if you don't have a full video? How did you figure this out if you haven't talked to Mike Rounds?
>>
>>18720957
You did? Any proofs/stories?
>>
>>18719068
the old style washing machines had manglers not spin cycles. you had to run clothes through by hand, and could easily crush shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.