[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first post on /x/ (normally browse /pol/ or /b/) For some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4298.jpg (54KB, 649x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4298.jpg
54KB, 649x1050px
My first post on /x/ (normally browse /pol/ or /b/)

For some reason is see the number 720 everyday (has been going on for about a year and a half now) was wondering if this happens to anyone else, and if anyone had a possible explanation
>pic related, one of the 5 I saw today
>>
>>18718137
Autism. You should go too a doctor, serious!
>>
>>18718146
Already got tested, negative I'm afraid
>>
>>18718137
Better to see 720 than 420 blaze it dude weed lmao.
>>
>>18718184
#edgy
>>
Something kind of simlar happens to me too, a lot of the time when a friend or a family member mention something, throughout the whole day I will constantly hear people talking about the thing they were talking about. It seems like a new thing everyday. World is crazy man.
>>
>>18718199
How is that edgy?
>>
>>18718137

Maybe it's your lucky number, or synchronicity expanding the more you notice it, like a self fulfilling prophecy

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but then again the magick will always seem like just a coincidence
>>
>>18718206
You ever notice after you hear a new word, you'll hear it all the time for the next week
>>
>My first post on /x/ (normally browse /pol/ or /b/)
Checks out
>>
>>18718206
>>18718137
>>18718222

The general assumption is the idea of synchronicity, it's interesting but that's all I know.
>>
>>18718137

This is a little spooky because this specific number (along with the element of gold) felt like it was injected into my head during a drug trip back in April or so.

I couldn't figure out what to make of it, buy gold at $720? It hasn't been that low in years so I bought some gold on 7/20. I tend to believe I am being contacted by an outside force that lines up with some people's stories of MKUltra or interdimensional spirits or God or something.

Neato that we've been revealed the same number. Does purple mean anything significant to you?
>>
>>18718473
Just to follow up on my own post -- note that the drug trip happened in April '16 and it stuck in my head so strongly that I bought actual physical gold bullion on July 20th of 2016. It was a REALLY weirdly vivid image when it came into my head.
>>
>>18718137
720 is denver area code your brain is telling you to move to the promised land of weed and yuppies haha blaze it
>>
>>18718184
I have the same problem as op but for me it's 420. It started when I checked the time at work and each day i checked at 420. Now i see it everywhere because im conscious of it. But I probably see 720 just as much but not aware.
>>
File: 1444103596159-1.jpg (15KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1444103596159-1.jpg
15KB, 206x206px
>>18718184
>>
>>18718410
(Op) been posting the whole night
>>
>>18718473
No only I got bullied by a dude that wore this purple sweater a lot
>>
>>18718137
you probably have a bad case of deja vu
this actually exist, people who have it have deja vu atleast 10 times a day
i suggest you go to a doctor or a therapist
>>
>>18718518
you know it's weird, I tend to look at my watch exactly at 911 and 420. I'm pretty sure I read that in a post here and somehow my brain just started doing it too.
>>
It's probably just confirmation bias
>>
Let's look into some numerology, shall we?

Individually, here are the meanings of these numbers:

>deals collective consciousness
>spiritual awakening/enlightenment
>manifestation
This number can indicate success somewhere within your life. If you've been really successful over these past few years, I wouldn't be too surprised. Or perhaps you're coming to a successful turning point in your life. I'd recommend trying to get in touch with your spiritual side, whatever you believe. If you're not particularly spiritual, now might be a good time to become spiritual.

>number of balance and harmony
>cooperation and duty
>love
>divine purpose
The number 2 indicates that prayers or wishes/hopes are being/will be manifested. However, it may be a test of patience so if you have been seeing this number over the years and haven't had any hopes manifested, perhaps they will manifest soon. Since it's the number of divine purpose, I would suggest referring back to 7. Maybe looking into your more spiritual side will help manifest those hopes. On that note, it may also help bring balance to your life if things have not been particularly balanced for you lately. It would be good to keep an open heart and a kind disposition. Love may be coming your way!

>the beginning
>god's number
>null
>both nothingness and wholeness; nothing and everything
>freedom
Being God's number (whatever you perceive God to be, if anything at all) I'm going to, once again, urge you to look into that spirituality. I know I sound redundant, and I apologise. Combined with other numbers, the power of null is duplicated, so we'll also take a look at the number 720 as a whole in a moment. It's important to note the "freedom" aspect. A feeling of freedom often comes with a feeling of harmony. See: 2.

Cont...
>>
>>18719668
>a blend of the individual numbers
>spiritual awakening
>empathic/psychic abilities
>life/sole purpose
Along with everything I've said, let's look at the empathic/psychic aspect here. As you remember, I mentioned that 7 deals with the collective consciousness. Many people believe that psychic abilities aren't paranormal at all, rather someone's ability to be in-tune with the collective consciousness. I would recommend paying attention to dreams (maybe keep a dream journal), because it's believed that dreams are where the collective consciousness manifests. Pay attention to universal messages. I.e. you notice something which you later realise indicated something BIGGER. You may or may not come to realise your life's purpose, or perhaps you've known it in your subconscious all these years and you've simply chosen to ignore it or not follow a particular dream if yours, thus why the number 720 continues to appear to you. Perhaps there was something you should have done or a person you should have connected with but you simply never did.

Maybe if you follow some of that advice it will help you realise what this number means to you or perhaps it will somehow improve your life. I took some of this knowledge from the internet but most of it I already knew, so if you have any questions I'll be around. :)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.